Finding a Master to use my Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I have something for that," and he went to the cabinet and grabbed a jar with powder and sprinkled a little on each nipple and then sprinkles some on her cunt. "Can you feel it working?"

Tamara answered back, "Yes, it feels like it's numbing my pussy. Even my nipples are not that sore. Sir Jake. What was that stuff? Sir."

"I can't tell you just yet. So, do you want me to fuck you now? "As he stepped between her legs.

"I... I... think, so but my pussy feels funny Sir Jake. But I think you can." She answered back.

"Good." And with that he sprinkled a little powder on the head of his semi hard cock. He rubbed it in all over his cock and it got rock hard almost instantly. He sprinkled a little more powder on the head of his dick and then with powder still on it he pushed his big dick slowly all the way into her. Her pussy was so cum covered by the other guys that his cock slid in easy.

Tamara grunted like a wild animal as he penetrated her stretched out cunt. Her pussy lips red but looked like they wanted that monster cock in her as he started to fuck her deep and hard. She screamed each time his huge cock was pushed into her wet cunt and started to cum instantly. Jake yelled out. "Are you cumming?"

"Yes... Sir Jake. YES!!! Sorry but it just happened. I... I... Could not control it. Sir." She yelled back.

"Ok. Sorry but you might owe me something for that." Jake replied. "Now keep cumming. I want you to cum as long as I'm fucking you Slut."

Tamara kept screaming and her legs shaking like crazy, so I know she was still cumming and having one hell of an orgasm. Screaming wildly the whole time Jake was fucking her. He then grabbed her nipples with both hands and squeezed them. Milk sprayed out and he squeezed them even harder and pulled them up high into the air. Her cunt was making all kinds of wet noises as she screamed even louder, and I thought she was going to rip the cuffs right off that table. Her legs and arms shaking like crazy trying to move but with no luck. Cum was squeezing out between her pussy lips and Jake's huge cock but he kept fucking her and not slowing down.

This continued for probably another five minutes when Jake grunted and pulled his cock out of her cunt and shot his load all over her body. His cum covered her stomach, tits, face, and even her hair. I have never seen that much cum come out of a guy yet. Holy fuck my wife was completely covered, her pussy dripping out her own cum and flowing into that vase that was still there. Tamara was trying to catch her breath as Jake stepped away saying. "You are amazing you Dirty Slut. I love It."

Tamara let out a thank you and I was told to untie her. We all went to the bar had a drink and then Jake made a call. Tamara sat there naked and had cum all over her, it was hot. Lol. About ten minutes later a guy came out of the house with a tray of food and a warm wet towel, he placed the food on the bar top and handed my wife the towel. Tamara and I both looked at Jake who shrugged his shoulders and told us that was Ben, his butler and does whatever I need or get me whatever I want. So you can ask him to get you whatever you want too.

We all ate and drank, and talked about the day, and if we both enjoyed it. Tamara asked him again what that powder was, but he would not tell her. He only said he would tell her tomorrow when we leave.

It was now about nine o'clock and Jake showed us to the guest room and told where the bathroom was and if we need anything just push this button and someone will come and see what you need. He also told us to help ourselves to anything in the kitchen or ask Ben for anything, and that he would see us in the morning and off he went.

The room was big and beautiful and had lot of strange looking furniture in it. It had a great view of the pool area so if anyone was in there, they probably watched my wife get used as a slut. Tamara was looking out the window when I stepped behind her. I bent her over so she leaned on the cold glass and then started to fuck her from behind. It only took me a couple of minutes once I entered her, as I could feel the cum from the others guys that filled her up earlier. I blew my load into her pussy, thinking about her getting fucked all day still had me excited and hard as rock. We washed up and got ready to sleep.

Continue:


12