Finding a Regular

Story Info
Finding a regular for weekly blowjobs and then more.
2k words
4.72
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm happily married and love sex with my beautiful wife. She has amazing legs, waxes her pussy for me and I can go down on her all night long. Unbeknownst to her though, I've been secretly exploring my bi side for the past 15 years. I had strong bi-curious urges when I was in my teens and I had a same sex encounter in college with a good friend that had rattled around my brain ever since. Long story short, we had both just broken up with our girlfriends, got drunk, put on some porn, got horny and I jerked him off and he blew me. Even the next morning it was a foggy memory and we never talked about it. But I never forgot it.

I got married and moved on, but in my mid thirties the opportunity to explore with guys became real through the bookstore/arcade scene and then through Craigslist. The first time a guy went down on me was electric and blew my mind. I couldn't believe how intense the feelings were and how good he was at getting me off. To say my orgasm from that blowjob was explosive would be an understatement. The first time I went down on a guy was scary and exciting but it just felt right. I was nervous and didn't quite know what to do but he was patient and gave good instructions. Taking that first cock past my lips and into my mouth was hugely erotic and I loved the feel and texture of his cockhead on my tongue. As I settled into a rhythm of bobbing up and down on his dick and fondling his balls, I loved hearing him moan with my effort and thrusting his cock deeper towards my throat. I was as turned on as he was, and when I started to taste his precum for a second I didn't know what to do, but he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and erupted with a full orgasm. Without even touching myself I came too as his come filled my mouth and spilled back out around his cock. I licked him clean, knew this was for me and that there was no going back.

Over the following years, I kept exploring and pushing my boundaries and was able to try just about everything and loved it all. I realized mostly I was a bottom and loved getting fucked once in awhile but I loved nothing more than getting on my knees and sucking a cock and having it explode down my throat. I had a great experience with a guy in a hotel about a year ago where we kissed and stroked each other, sucked each other off and he passionately fucked me missionary style before we showered together and 69'd. That was an amazing experience, but it was on the road and I didn't know if I'd ever be able to see him again. That got me thinking that finding a regular dick to suck close to home might satisfy my urges and might eventually lead to including my wife. I started working my AFF profile a little bit harder and started putting feelers out on Doublelist to see if I could find the right guy. A couple of months ago, it all came together, better than I ever could have hoped.

I had put out an ad that I was Looking to Give Oral for a local in a safe and quiet setup. The guy I settled on had his own place, was good looking and had a perfect 7 inch cock. He said he hadn't done this much and he was only looking to receive and I said that was fine by me. We agreed on a time to meet and I could barely contain my excitement. I quietly knocked on his door and he wordlessly let me into a nice condo that was only lit by the fading daylight. We shyly said hi to each other and he quickly walked to his couch and sat down. I slotted in between his legs and went down on my knees and softly touched his growing erection through his shorts. He rolled his head back and I kept lightly squeezing his cock and balls and started to unzip his shorts. Pictures were fine, but I had to see this cock. I pulled his shorts off and slid my hand under his underwear and grabbed a feel of his rock hard erection. He moaned and I took the opportunity to pull his underwear all the way off - his cock popped free and I gently stroked it while watching the ectasy wash across his face. I kept stroking him until he finally looked at me, I smiled and bent down and took his cock in my mouth. He groaned louder at that point and I just held his cock in my mouth and let my tongue explore his head and shaft. He started thrusting a bit and I matched his movements with my own and started sucking up and down and squeezing his balls. I was enjoying this moment as much as he seemed to be, and I slowly and steadily increased the pressure and speed I was applying to his dick. My saliva was coating his dick as we started towards the point of no return so I started going deeper and faster. His moaning was uncontrolled now and I knew he was close. He tried to warn me that he was coming, but I wanted his load and took him deep and when he finally exploded in my mouth I swallowed as much as I could but let some of it spill out back onto his shaft. I held his cock in my mouth and let him come down and I wanted to enjoy this moment too. As he started to relax, I let him go and started kissing and licking his come up around his balls and gently played with him until he softened.

He mouthed the word "wow" and thanked me, saying it was the best blowjob he'd ever received. I said I enjoyed it too and that he should contact me again and I left. I only had to wait a few days for that call to come and there we were again back in his living room with me working his dick with my mouth. By the fourth or fifth time I was sucking him off by the end of the second week, we had moved to his bedroom and I was looking for a little relief myself. We hadn't talked about it and I didn't expect anything from him as it seemed that he had only ever received oral from guys but that was all fine by me. As I settled into that second bedroom blowjob, I just took my cock out and started stroking myself. He definitely noticed but didn't seem to mind so as I took him over the edge to orgasm, I got myself off too. Some of my cum splashed on his leg so I wiped it off and used it to stroke him as he came down. He mumbled how good that felt so I kept stroking him, slowly at first to bring him back to full erection, then with abandon to get him off a second time as his load exploded everywhere. I lazily went down on him and licked and sucked up his second load, kissing and sucking all around his cock and balls and belly. He quietly said that felt amazing and that we should do something more like that next time. That caught my interest, I agreed and I told him not to wait too long to call me.

Of course, life got in the way a bit and it was over a week before we could get back together. He fessed up that he was nervous about calling again because it seemed to be moving towards more gay sex on his part and he wasn't sure if he was ready. I told him what we had been doing to that point was fine by me and we could move at whatever pace he wanted to. He thanked me and we moved back to the bedroom. He got completely nude and I asked him if I could too. He nervously said yes and for the first time we were both nude together. He was laying on the bed and I got up next to him and made sure to drag my cock across his leg as I was getting into position to blow him. I had no intention of seducing him but I was enjoying where this was going. I decided I was going to go real slow and see how worked up I could get him and see where it ended up. I lightly licked up and down his shaft and licked and sucked on his balls. I made sure to stroke my cock a bit up against his leg and then take his full erection into my mouth. I was really turned on too, and I started moaning as I was sucking his cock and stroking my own. I let his cock pop free from my mouth and I moved up so our cocks were touching and I started stroking them together. He was moaning too and he reached down and touched my dick for the first time. He was tentative at first, but then got bolder as my excitement was obviously building. I moved to the side a bit so he could stroke my cock faster and I lazily kept stroking his. Suddenly I realized I was going to come, I moaned hard and my load exploded all over his cock and balls and belly. I opened my eyes to see him smiling with what he had done, I smiled back and went down and started playing with my come on him and quickly started sucking him hard. He was far too excited to last long and exploded down my throat with what might have been his biggest load so far. We both agreed that was fantastic and that we should keep pushing his boundaries.

We kept getting together a few times a week and we settled into a nice rhythm where I'd suck him off, he'd give me a handjob and I'd return the favor. I started to notice that he liked playing with my come after I'd orgasmed, so eventually I told him he should taste it. He seemed surprised at first but hesitantly licked a little of my come off his hand. He said he liked it, and I told him that there was plenty more of it around. While still slowly stroking my dick, he looked down and clearly made the decision that he had been thinking about. He slowly moved his head down to my dick and lightly kissed and licked some of my come off the head. I quietly moaned and let him move at his own speed. He started flicking his tongue around my cockhead and would stop and lick up some of my come. When he gently took my cockhead in his mouth, I sighed deeply and told him not to stop. I was hard as a rock again, and he slowly slid his mouth down over me. I let him savor and enjoy that feeling as I had so many years ago, and when he started moving up and down on my dick, I gave in to the moment. Like most guys, he knew how to suck a dick, he just needed the chance and confidence and he quickly took to it. With my come lubricating his virgin mouth and first timer effort, I was at the brink quickly. I yelled out that I was coming and that he should take it, and he deepthroated me like a champ and I came hard down his throat. He kept slowly sucking me until I was dry and then he crawled up next to me and surprised me by passionately kissing me. I passionately kissed him back, and we got lost in the eroticism of the moment. When we finally came down, I thanked him and told him next time we get together, he's going to fuck me and he agreed. That's a story for another time.