Finding a Truth

Story Info
Sometimes we can be surprised by finding the truths inside!
4.2k words
4.36
13.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJann
DJann
26 Followers

Shari heard the knock on her door. Damn, the fucking doorbell is not working again, she thought. She glanced at the wall clock, They're early, ten minutes, oh well, a job is a job girl's gotta earn. She thought she was lucky she had prepared early, just in case.

Opening the door, "Dad!" she was surprised, "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come and visit my daughter?"

"Oh, no sorry," she replied. "I'm surprised you're here. Why didn't you let me know you were coming?" Shari asked as she ushered him in through the door.

"I did, but you don't reply to your messages." Dad looked around at his daughters' apartment.

"I'm sorry, that was today?" Shari's mind was racing now. Fuck! With a major F!

"Yes, here today, tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night too. My conference morning session finished early and my next one doesn't start until two. Just thought I would come and take you for lunch."

"I'd love to, but look, I really am sorry. If I had been paying more attention I would have moved today to tomorrow."

Dad shook his head, "What?"

"I've got a work meeting in about ten minutes then after that, an on-line meeting and that's going to last at least an hour and a bit. Damn it! I really am sorry."

"So, you're saying?" Dad raised his eyebrows as he always did when he wanted an answer.

"My boss lets me have meetings here, ever since the pandemic, work from home and on-line is apparently good for the Company. Productivity increases and all that."

"Oh, okay, so you're saying that I gotta go, and I won't see you until tonight then?"

"Yeah, 'fraid so," Shari replied, "But I got Chinese ordered for tonight, which usually does me for a few days. Want to come back about seven-ish?"

"Okay," Dad replied, and he knew Shari knew he loved Chinese. So even if she did not already have it ordered, she would have it here tonight. "Well, I suppose it is what it is, so I'll see you tonight." Dad knew Shari's day job was somewhat confidential, but it was her night job that he was more interested in. He left, going outside again into the harsh late morning sun. This heat, he thought, you can feel it coming off the pavement. As he walked from the apartment building, Dad saw a car pull up, two people, man and a woman, got out.

At first, Dad thought it might have been Shari's work people, but they were too casually dressed, no laptops, no brief cases, nothing. He moved on, passed the couple, who seemed to be, likely late thirties, early forties, maybe. There was something about them that Dad knew said "married" so not Shari's meeting. He went to the waiting Uber, returning to the Marina where the conference was being held.

Bored out of his brain by a pedantic speaker fucking up what could have been an imaginative topic, why did he pick this session? Sounded better than it was. His cell phone went off, which drew looks from the people around him. A text, he knew from the ring tone. He quickly silenced it, saw it was from Shari saying that he was expected any time after six. He replied with a quick okay and went back to post-luncheon sonambulance.

Just after six-thirty, he arrived at Shari's apartment bock again, damned LA traffic. Took him twice as long to get here than it had at lunch time. He knocked on the door and Shari answered quickly, welcoming him in. Dad noticed the smell of air freshener in the apartment that Shari had obviously been spraying, rather abundantly.

Shari had laid the table and had a number of Chinese take out boxes in the oven, with plates all ready to go. She sat him down and they quickly attacked the food as it cooled. All too soon, they were replete, stomachs full, the swill Shari called coffee, hot, pungent in front of them. They had made small talk, caught up on Mom and Aunt Edie and other family doings. Talked about the conference, about her work, what she could tell him, anyway. Then Dad raised the topic that he wanted to discuss.

"So, all seems good then, but no boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment. The last guy was such a dick, I mean seriously. I thought he was a good guy, but he turned into an asshole once he thought he had me eating out of the palm of his hand. Charming, but such a loser."

"Is that why you opened an OnlyFans page then?"

Shari's jaw dropped in surprise, her face paled then flushed with embarrassment. She staggered an "um-um-um-" but had no answer.

"I got an anonymous email with a picture and an address. I had to go and look. Really, a lesbian page?" Dad asked, "Is that why there is no boyfriend?"

Shari was totally lost now, she was deeply shaken. The thought surfaced.

"Who-who?" she started.

"It was anonymous, I said. I thought we had raised you with good Christian values," Dad stated looking at his daughter. Shari was still too stunned to reply, she just nodded. "I really think I am glad to see you've outgrown that bullshit and are just as hypocritical as me," Dad said, calmly.

"Dad! What are you talking about?" Shari had one shock after another tonight, but she was coming back to herself. As long as he didn't know about her other activities, she thought, a girl's gotta eat.

"Well it's simple darling. Three things are going to happen tonight. First we are going to be completely honest with each other, probably for the first time in our lives. Agreed?" He raised his eyebrow at her, and Shari felt she would have no choice here, she had to agree. "Second, we will tell each other about our fall from grace," he smiled, "And lastly, our elevation to honesty." Again Dad raised his eyebrow and Shari, nodded again.

Dad took a deep breath and said, "For me, It began when I realized that I am human, with human needs and desires. What I was feeling was a part of me. I am not an evil person, I know it, so how could what I believed to be evil be a part of me?" Shari listened, not knowing what to say. "Then the priest at the Catholic church was arrested. That was the true face of evil, fucking children, and from that moment, I knew that what I was, wasn't evil, but a natural desire, a natural part of me. I saw through the hypocrisy of others and realized I wasn't alone."

Dad waited for Shari to say something.

She thought furiously, "I have known I was different for a long time, since before puberty. I knew I wasn't normal but I kept it to myself for years."

"And?" Dad asked.

"Remember Clarrie, the cheerleader?" Dad nodded, "She understood me, recognized me for what I was. She made me orgasm for the first time in my life, then shared me with her boyfriend. She gave me such love, it ignited a flame that is still burning in me. So yeah, I really like both men and women. Then I came here, left home for college, to work, I found an environment where I could be whatever I wanted to be."

"Well, that, you get from me. My desire was to suck dick, to be sucked, to experience same sex relationships is a revelation. I knew that's what I wanted the first time I saw another guy's dick. In the showers at school. I too hid it, didn't even admit it to myself. Then one day, I met a guy who was pretty much like me. We ended up in bed, and that was such a defining moment for me. I loved having his cock in me, my mouth, my ass, I didn't care about anything else at that moment."

Shari knew he was being as honest as he could with her. "I felt that too," she couldn't be anything less, but was still shaken that her father knew of her sexuality and was puzzled by his openness now. Why?

"Okay, once I had my first man, I knew that the teachings I grew up with, and I had inflicted upon you, were wrong. They didn't even try to cover what I was feeling, what I knew was right for me. At first, I thought I was being a real hypocrite, but then I came to understand that the real hypocrisy is in denying what I am. I saw others, one who abused their children, claiming God's love, a drunk who hid it well, but not entirely. I saw women having affairs with the husbands of their friends, and husbands doing the same with other women. All while claiming they weren't hypocrites. Of course they were; liars, the lot of them. I stayed with our Church, the Gospels, tried to talk to the preacher, but he was just a closed, limited person. I had to find a better way.

"I came to understand that there is deep grace in honesty with yourself. I grew a sense of calm and my love for your mother, for you, grew to a new dimension."

"Does Mom know?"

"About me, yes, how could I not tell her and be honest?" He paused, "She was shaken and I must admit, we went through a bit of a rough patch, but she came to understand that it didn't threaten her at all. After you left for college, we even explored a threesome a couple of times. I found I wasn't that thrilled at watching her having sex with another man, but she was actually intrigued by watching me with him."

"I hadn't thought of telling you," Shari admitted, "I never knew what you would think of me."

Dad smiled, "You are my daughter, our child, there is nothing you could do that will ever change that. I love you, always have, since the very first time I picked you up as a baby, changed your diapers, held you when you cried after losing a tooth. There is not much that would change how I feel about you."

Shari went over too him and hugged him, tight. He held her. He said, "That is how I realized that God's grace is given to anyone who would be honest, so my hypocrisy was my lead in to discovering the fundamental truths of our lives." He didn't let her go.

Shari felt a weight lift off her, a weight she didn't know she was bearing. She was glad Dad knew, glad he was sharing with her this fundamental truth about his life.

"I found I liked women, loved women, but I still want a man, still want his energy, his tongue, his maleness, inside me. I love touching women, having them touch me, but they are different to the feelings a man gives me." She was being honest with herself and with Dad now. She understood what he was talking about, how he felt, how he sees that world now and how that degree of honesty requires that you must trust those closest to you, as she now found she trusted Dad.

A new feeling rose inside her, something she had not felt since her Prom night nearly six years ago. She felt her nipples harden, and the lips of her pussy swell. The pit of her stomach grew butterflies. Sheesh, now I'm fucking horny for my Dad? she thought.

She moved against him, then turned her face up to his and said, "I love you Dad, very much."

"And I love you," he replied, "And when I first saw your page, I was seriously angry."

"That I had let you and mom down?"

"No, I was angry that it wasn't me that was between your thighs, lapping you, making you cum. I was jealous that it wasn't me."

She looked up into his eyes, she saw only love, there was nothing else, no predatory feeling, just love. "I love you this much," she said, then pushed her face up to his and kissed him. She kissed him on the lips, pulling him so close that she could feel his manhood, it was rising. "I can feel that, Dad," she said, "And I want to feel it properly, as it should be!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she was adamant, "I want you to love me like you do Mom, I want you to make me cum. I want to taste you, to feel your cock shooting your cum in my pussy. I want you so badly and right now!"

Shari felt his arm around her, pulling her closer as they kissed like a father and daughter shouldn't. She felt the heat in her body rise, mixing with the passion she felt from Dad, arousing her even more. She began fumbling with his clothes, opening the belt of his trousers. She felt his hands over her ass, her tits, his lips pressing on hers. She let his pants fall and ran her hand over his underwear, feeling his growing lust. It was trapped by his clothing, but she wanted it free.

She broke her kiss and slid down his body, eager now to get a look at this cock she had been feeling. Her thumbs reached for his underpants and pulled them down, allowing their prisoner to leap out at her. "Fucking nice cock, Dad," she said, eyeing its cut beauty. She took it in hand and looked closely, nearly two inches thick and over six inches long, wow, really nice cock she thought.

Shari aimed it at her mouth, allowing the knob to push her lips apart, Her tongue felt his frenulum sliding along it, and she heard his first moan of delight. He's a little on the bigger side, but Shari knew her cock sucking techniques were really good, after all, she had been sucking cock for a long time. She allowed her dad's cock to take all the room in her mouth it needed, her cheeks sucked in to caress the sides of his dick and the crown as she pumper her head on it. She loved sucking cock and this was really special. Feeling his dick inside her mouth was special, it was the same cock and balls that produced the juice to give her life, to plant it inside her Mom, to create new life, herself. She wanted it in her pussy, she craved it and had done for years.

Her Dad was Shari's first love interest, her only love interest all through high school. It wasn't until she was invited to attend her Prom that the idea of getting involved with any other male intruded on her psyche. A conversation with one of the cheerleaders was enough to get her to understand that she could fuck anyone she wanted, she really didn't have to save her virginity for her father. The cheerleader was her first sexual experience and she loved it.

Kissing a girl, having her touch Shari was a soft and gentle experience. Being masturbated by her was unbelievably erotic, having her pussy licked by a girl was enough to give Shari her first orgasm by another person. It was later, when the cheerleader invited her to share a boyfriend that she understood the differences between males and females. It no longer mattered to her, she never made a distinction, either was fine with her. Now though, these last years of waiting, not expecting she would ever get to fuck her first sex interest, were over and she was going to have him.

She felt her head being grasped by her Dad holding her in the same place. He pumped his hips, slowly, steadily, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. His gasps and groans testament to how he was loving her lips wrapped around his dick. He kept this up and groaned, "Oh baby! Keep this up and I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

She pulled back away from him, disengaging his cock, "No, I want you in me, filling my pussy up with your cock and your juice!"

She stood quickly, undressing for her Dad. Her blouse first, then her dress, standing before him in only bra and panties, she saw his eyes roaming over her, hungry for for. She reached around and undid the bra clasp, allowing her tits to push the bra off her. Shrugging her shoulders, it fell away and she exposed herself. She knew her tits looked good, smooth mounds with darker areola and nipples that were as hard as they ever got. Hooking her thumbs into her panties, she eased them over her hips and ass, pushing them down until gravity took over letting them fall to the floor. She stepped out of the pile of clothes, and into her Dad's arms. She kissed him and felt his hardness poking into her lower stomach as his arms pulled her closer.

Breaking the kiss, Shari pulled at his tie, opening it, then the buttons of his shirt, pushing his suit coat off his shoulders, opening his shirt pushing it off then the singlet, all while pulling him closer to her bedroom. She pushed the open jacket and shirt off his shoulders, pulling him closer to her bed. Feeling the edge of the bed on the back of her knees, she pulled him down on top of her, spreading herself with his legs between hers. The press of his weight on her made her lose her breath for a moment, but she wrapped her legs around him, making sure he could go nowhere.

"Fuck me!"Shari cried, "Put your dick in me!"

She felt his weight shift a little and his cock was pushing at her pussy. It slid over her vaginal lips, sliding over her clit, pulling back and again, searching for her fuck hole. Again Dad's weight shifted a little then he eased his cock back down. She felt it spreading the lips of her vagina and suddenly, it found the entrance. Dad pushed and his dick entered her deeply, without much ceremony. Pulling back a bit, Dad began to pump on her pelvis, his big tool pistoning in and out of her pussy. Her own excitement was so high already and his pubic hairs pounding on her clit pushed her even higher. It wasn't long at all and she felt the sweep of sensations that signaled an orgasm was about to explode. Explode it did.

She screamed, "I'm CUMMING!" Dad's cock filled her cunt like no other cock ever had. She knew it wasn't the biggest cock she had ever had but none of them had ever felt like this as her whole body spasmed in her cum. wave after wave of pleasure swept through her as Dad didn't stop pounding into her.

"CUM IN ME!" She screamed as she felt his strokes getting more and more urgent, his breathing more and more ragged. She felt him push into her and pulling out over and over, relentlessly.

"AaaaRRGGHHHHH!" he cried, "CUMMING!"

Shari felt a pulse of heat grow inside her vagina, he dick almost frictionless as he pumped in and out of her. She didn't care he was shooting inside her, none of her other male clients did. She fucked a lot these days and still managed to hold a full time job, earning a good living. As long as her employer allowed her to work from home, she could keep doing what she was doing.

She felt Dad collapse on top of her, the heat from his body covering her. She could feel his heart beating her breast from deep inside his chest, strongly! Fuck me! Shari thought, she had never felt that before. She held him to her, loving his weight on top of her, his still half hard cock inside her. Oh how she wanted this, for years, and now it had happened and it was every bit as good as her fantasies had imagined it would be, if not better.

Eventually Dad rolled off his daughter and they held each other. She confessed she had wanted to do this years ago. He confessed he was so aroused by watching her having sex with a woman on her OnlyFans page that he had to masturbate. She asked him to stay the night, he said he really should go to the hotel, his clothes and everything were there.

"You can go in the morning, I'm always up at 5:00 am for the gym, so I can wake you then. Plenty of time to get to your hotel and get ready for the day."

Dad agreed, he could do that. They touched each other, gently probing, looking for those little signals that are real turn ons. Shari took hold of his tool, caressed it, feeling its residual stickiness. She was relaxed and felt the warm seepage of a lot of semen around her pussy. Without moving too quickly, she made her way down to his dick and again took it into her mouth. She loved the taste of both their juices over it, she took it in as deep as she could, feeling it swelling again.

"Fuck me!" Dad said, "You gotta be the best cock sucker I've ever had!"

She smiled inside, knowing that when it came to oral skills, she was the best, or so her many clients and lovers, men and women, have told her. His now hard cock filled her mouth, but she knew that if she was to stop sucking him, it would likely go flaccid again. Shari kept sucking, bobbing her head up and down that slippery shaft. Her cheeks, her tongue, even her tonsils played a part in pleasuring men. Dad was no exception, he was getting the very best head that she could give him.

Up and down, she took that cock as deep as she could into her throat. She used her tongue to wipe over every bit of his dick she could get to. Shari listened to his moans and groans, squeezing her lips around his cock while lapping his frenulum. His excitement was growing, and he cried he was going to cum if she kept that up. She didn't stop.

"CUMMING!" He cried as his cock pulsed again and again, shooting a steam of hot, salty semen into her mouth. She loved it! She sucked him to get every drop of his cum she could. Lifting off, she swirled it around in her mouth, then swallowed it.

DJann
DJann
26 Followers
12