Finding a Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yummy cum!" Shari told her Dad, "That was fucking nice!"

Dad lay back on the bed as Shari wormed her way back up his body. She kissed him, sharing the residue of his juices. "I haven't done that for years, cum twice in such a short space of time. You really are the best." He pulled her to him and kissed her, probing her mouth with his tongue.

Good, Shari thought. "So, tired now, worn out." Well it was the third person she had fucked that day. She told him that he could hold her while she slept if he wanted to. She then spooned into him, cuddling her butt into his crutch, until she felt his dick in the crack of her ass. He gently held a breast and soon they slept.

They woke a several times through the night and made love. She woke him with a head job once and he was masturbating her another time. She felt him probing her cunt she was lying on her side, her back to him sometime after midnight. The alarm woke her at 5 o'clock and they had a quick fuck before Shari went to the gym and Dad went to his hotel.

That evening, Shari had an OnlyFans session booked with one of her lovers. Dad was surprised at the elaborate set up Shari had to to make their appearances different, wigs, make up, clear lighting. Jodi, the other girl was more than happy to meet Shari's Dad, especially when she knew they were going to have a threesome after their evening performance. Shari had her spare bedroom set up for video, but they let Dad sit in the room while they provided a show for him and Shari's clientele.

Dad was leaving the next evening, but he left the conference early when Shari told him he had to come back for one last fuck before he left for home and Mom. When it was time to leave, they kissed and Shari was both happy and sad that he was leaving. Happy because she finally got her innermost secret desire fulfilled, sad because she wanted to fuck him again and again. They kissed and Dad left in the prearranged Uber.

A few days later, Shari was completing a file for her day job boss, when her cell phone rang, She looked at the caller id and answered "Hi Mom!" Shari said, "How are you?"

"Fine, fine baby," her Mom said, "But I really want to know, how much of a slut are you? Fucking your Dad like that?"

"MOM!-"

"Don't 'Mom' me young lady," Mom replied, "I'm going to be there day after tomorrow and I am gonna fuck you senseless. You fuck your Dad, you can fuck me too!"

12