Finding Aimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink."

***

Aimi kept a pleasant look on her face, even as her insides were singing for the hills.

'He is getting used to accepting my instructions. He probably doesn't realise his desperation is mirrored by mine....'

She herself was having trouble concentrating, managing to maintain composure until she locked onto his eyes, getting lost in those soft centres which seemed purpose-made to be beneath her.

"So, ah... tell me David... who are you really?"

"Well I..."

She could tell that a million different things were now presenting themselves in his head, any option that wasn't the obvious one. He swallowed them down.

"I'm lonely."

She nodded, heart drumming a heavy drum and bass rhythm in her chest as he let out a heavy sigh, no longer able to look at her as he spoke.

"I... work in a warehouse all day. I'm bad at talking to people... I... have issues..."

She waited.

"... Anxiety... stuff like that.... Had a weird childhood... but..."

An earnestness entered his voice.

"I'm a nice guy, I am!... I just.... I just want someone to care for... who cares for me.... I want to fit in, maybe not with everyone, maybe not even with most people!... but... just somewhere... I'd like to find a place that accepts me for me."

Aimi realised she'd been holding her breath for the whole of the previous sentence and let out the tension with a long, slow release of air from her lungs, whilst every instinct screamed to wrap this boy up in her arms.

She waited until she was certain he had finished before speaking.

"Thank you."

David said nothing.

"Your sincerity is.... I can't express my gratitude."

This brought a small smile from his features.

She leaned in conspiratorially.

"Would you like to hear my story?"

"..Yes!"

"Well..."

As she spoke she adjusted her Kimono so her cleavage was now slightly more visible, and felt a thrill ripple up her spine as his eyes snapped to it, before guiltily popping back up to her gaze.

"...Let's just say that my formulative years were similar to yours, with the main difference being that my issues were more about myself than those around me...."

She gripped the cocktail glass a little harder as she spoke.

"Once I had found myself, I found that my social... well... people like to talk to me."

"Because you're amazing!" David blurted.

She crinkled the sides of her mouth in a huge smile as David looked ready to remove his own tongue.

"So are you, sexy."

The look on David's face suggested he had temporarily died, gone to heaven, and come back, blinking confused in these unsettling surroundings.

'My God he's perfect.'

She imagined him with his head thrown back, eyes unfocused as she sank her cock into his throat, and had to subtly adjust herself under her kimono because otherwise she might have doubled over with the pain of trying to keep her giant candy stick tucked between her legs.

'I need him.... better strike whilst the iron is hot, I cannot let this one escape me...'

"Want to feel my Kimono?"

The confusion in his eyes doubled, rubbing his leg as his eyes wandered south to her glorious bust.

She simpered, cocking her head.

"David, do you know how I figured out you were lying earlier?"

He blushed, shaking his head.

She leaned in, whispering conspiratorially, warm breath fluttering on his cheek.

"Because quite simply you're a terrible, terrible liar."

David squirmed, and Aimi knew the back and forths, her teasing, followed by sensual compliments, was melting his insides, as he took a longer gulp of his drink.

She gave him a kind smile.

"Now be a good little monkey and come touch me."

***

Aimi proffered the material.

David looked at the distance between their chairs, a whole two feet.

It felt like staring at the Himalayan peaks, insurmountable.

His left foot planted like the root of a tree, and his right foot somehow stayed on course, slamming into the floor like there was a lead-weight in his shoe.

Shakily, he traversed the brutal terrain of a flat, smooth surface and brushed his hand on Aimi's gown like it was poisoned.

"It's.. it's nice."

"Tskkk, no, David, I said touch it, properly," she commanded, with an admonishing tut.

His face felt like it might fall off at any second. Was he sweating? The bar was really hot... but also kind of cold, and also too room-temperature, far too room-temperature....

Aimi took his hand in hers, so gentle for such a large being, and placed his hand directly on the front of her breast.

David's lungs emptied out like a silenced pistol shot, a sharp, pillowy noise not heard by anyone beyond two people making out on the table behind him, and they didn't spare it a glance.

"Feel the texture of it," Aimi uttered, her chest rising and falling significantly.

The material was soft, smooth and durable, like liquid marble. The breast underneath felt incredibly heavy, and warm.

"This is what a real woman feels like," she whispered.

In David's eyes she was not just a real woman. She was nothing less than a goddess.

Every bone and muscle in his hand was ready to squeeze, to feel the weight of that gorgeous tit, even as his brain put the fear of God in his torso, trying to jerk it away.

"No-no-no," she cooed, keeping him firmly there, and adding his free hand to her other breast.

He now had her covered tits in his hands (or as much of them as his hands could engage with, around thirty percent maximum.)

"You need to give in if you want to be kneeling in front of me later tonight."

David was going to have a nervous breakdown, and it certainly wasn't because of how expensive the robe was. His jaw was bouncing up and down like it was playing hopscotch, his calves were cramping up, he hated the fact that sweat was beginning to come through in his underarms.

"Squeeze," said Aimi, as sweet as a doting schoolgirl.

His hands gave a pump so small that Aimi herself almost missed it.

"I said squeeze."

Her voice was a little harsher this time.

David whined.

The second squeeze was still uncertain, but she swooned as David grabbed them properly a third time and squeezed her melons vigorously.

His anxieties fell back as a shining, glorious light cut through them, and David uttered a moan of release as the gorgeous woman let him ogle and paw at her cleavage. He could feel nipples under the fabric rising to a military salute; he hadn't even known that nipples could get hard, and when he felt the swollen nubs begging for attention he ran his hands across them forcefully, coaxing moans from Aimi.

She was actually feeling pleasure at his touch.

His eyes glanced out to the bar, eyes going wide as he saw that some people were staring at the scene taking place, many of them grinning, and part of him made an immediate move to spare his blushes, pulling away.

Large hands crushed his, pressing them harder into her chest.

"Don't you dare," she rasped.

Blood was coalescing in so many places that his brain was starving itself of oxygen, his underwear beginning to chafe as his cock pressed against the cotton, heart thumping harder than he'd ever felt it against his ribcage.

He could see that Aimi's lips were moist, pulling his hands harder against her breasts, and she looked like she wanted to rut in the centre of the bar, every sign of her being aroused driving his brain further in on itself as he pinched a nipple through the thin material so hard that Aimi hissed like a cobra.

"OH, sorry, I shouldn't-OHH!"

David was in the air, Aimi's arms clamped to his sides as he was tugged into a straddling position on her lap.

"Oh!" he uttered weakly, sat on her massive thighs which pillowed him more comfortably than any mattress or couch he had ever experienced.

"You like me."

It wasn't a question.

"Yes," he whispered.

She grabbed the back of his neck softly, squeezing it as she pulled him to the point their noses tips were grazing atoms.

"Do you want me?"

"Y-yes!" he snivelled, louder.

Her face became fervent.

"Well, I think you're going to have to prove it."

She picked up his glass and hovered it in front of his face.

"Drink for your future wife."

This was the clincher, and it hit him harder than a hundred sex on the beaches would have done, his head feeling like someone had spun him too fast on a merry-go-round.

He obediently opened up as she tipped the glass back, watching him greedily as he swallowed it.

When the drink was set down she took the other drink and placed it to his lips.

"Again, my little monkey...."

He certainly wasn't saying no, being force-fed sweet-tasting alcohol by a hot woman, so he eagerly lapped it up, trying not to think about how he looked like a baby being fed from a bottle by its mother, even though it only added to the excitement.

When he had finished his nervousness had been replaced by nothing less than complete desire for the smiles that Aimi now furnished upon him.

She of course seemed more than happy to take control, hand up and waving at the bartender for the bill.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you tonight?" she cooed, stroking his cheek.

"N-no," he whispered, feeling the gentleness, but also the power in her hands as they spun small circles across his chin.

"Have you ever been... dominated?"

David's face turned into a red traffic light.

"Uh...No, not really...."

Aimi's expression became curious.

"Well have you ever... had sex?"

David's face went as red as it could go without him having a stroke, and that plus the fact that he had become unable to form any sound from his throat explained more than enough.

"So you're a virgin," she said, with a humorous tweak of her eyebrow.

"Yes," he whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

"Good," she whispered, "I can't wait to be your first."

Just as his balls were about to signal their release all over the front of his pants, ruining the most perfect evening of his life, the barman thankfully arrived with the bill.

Aimi lazily retrieved her credit card whilst clutching David to her chest, and he felt the eyes of the world on him as the bartender briefly noted the odd position of the man sitting on Aimi's lap before taking the proffered gold-coloured plastic.

"A-are you sure you wouldn't want me to pay?" he murmured, cheeks burning as the machine beeped.

"You're not paying me back.... with money, anyway" she said, displaying what could have passed for an excellent hyena impression with the way she grinned at him as her card was handed back.

It was slightly terrifying being so close to her, the huge figure nearly bouncing him up and down with excitement.

"Get down."

He slid off her and made to sit back in his chair, but then her hand whipped out to grab his neck.

"No idiot, you're coming with me," she hissed, leading him out by his neck.

Of course, as soon as her head appeared over the crowds, everyone noticed the titanic figure leaving with her arm around a young, docile-looking man, and began to whoop and clap.

"WWWOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

"AIMI, who's your friend??!!"

"KISS HIM!!"

This last one made her pause in front of the bar, halfway to the door as more people began to notice the chant building and joining in until it was easily drowning out the music.

"KISS HIM, KISS HIM, KISS HIM."

David looked at her and as usual, tried to apologise.

"Honestly, i-it's fine, you don't...

David's brain flipped upside down as Aimi squeezed his neck and pulled him up so that his feet were lifted off the floor, automatically cinching around her waist as she placed one hand on his buttocks. The steadiness with which she held him in the air was beyond anything he had expected, and he realised for the first time just how physically superior Aimi was as she eyed him with a saucy grin.

"Kiss me right now, David-chan," she said, her tone one of iron, unbending.

David found himself complying, wrapped around her front as he closed in on the pursed lips in front of him.

The moment their skin touched was planet-shifting, and at first David didn't know what to do, simply pressing his face to hers, heart struggling under the strain of such fear and excitement mixing together.

After a few seconds, with a giggle, Aimi coaxed his lips apart, and David felt her tongue slide into his mouth.

Something in him gave way, and he lost himself in the feeling of being kissed by Aimi, moaning on her tongue as she moaned back, and then their embrace became more passionate as the people around them screamed their lungs out.

"YEAAAAHHH!!!"

"GO GET HIM GIRLLL!!!"

All of the support was for Aimi, but being a part of it, involved in it, was the cherry on top of the giant cake that was David's first kiss.

The feeling of her tongue battering his around his mouth was indescribable, and Aimi didn't seem to want to stop, getting more and more aggressive, to the point she had started sticking her tongue to the back of his throat, making him gag.

"Hhahgaghh!..." he spluttered around her whirling muscle, even as he instinctively sucked on it. A part of him felt embarrassed... the other was in total euphoria.

Aimi seemed to wake up from her fantasies, withdrawing her invader from his mouth, chest heaving against his, seemingly beside herself with lust as a few hands tapped them both on the back, excited individuals who couldn't help being overcome with excitement at the crowd-pleasing embrace.

"Let's get out of here," said Aimi, and David managed to nod weakly, letting himself be placed back on the floor to walk out, arm in arm with the most beautiful girl in the room.

***

David was trembling as Aimi led him out, squeezing him between her fingers.

"Where are you staying?"

"O-Oh, it's just over there."

"Show me."

He led her to the run-down hotel a few metres down the road, and he immediately knew it was not up to standard as Aimi screwed her face up.

"....Really?"

"Oh er... well, I just booked it for the day..."

She didn't respond, sniffing as he led her through the lobby.

The bored-looking man on the front desk looked shocked at the sight of the diminutive figure leading his towering partner through, and Aimi winked at him, causing him to nearly fall off his seat.

David pulled her a little faster towards his room.

When they got there his fingers were shaking so badly he couldn't put the key into the lock, and a large hand wrapped around his, Aimi smoothly unlocking the door, releasing him as the door creaked open.

David hadn't appreciated how depressing the room was, but now that he looked at the peeling wallpaper, threadbare curtains and faded carpet, it hit him that it was not exactly Hollywood.

Aimi gazed around the place.

"This place? This?"

David looked around, desperation in his every move, as if there might be a secret jacuzzi hiding under the bed to save him.

"Oh uh... just because... I didn't really need...."

"So you think I'm just a cheap slut.... Maybe a hooker or something?"

Her tone was stern.

"No, NO MA'AM!"

"I'm not some 'Ma'am' that you can simply bed for twenty minutes," she said, "neither will we ever go to a place that you own or pay for ever again."

"S-sor-"

She cut him off.

"No. You will have to prove yourself right now."

His mouth sealed itself shut. She was calling the shots, and he would dance to her tune.

"Do you want me to stay?"

His head wobbled.

"Yes," he whined, with such pathetic need that Aimi could barely keep herself together.

She cocked her head, a sweet smile coming back.

"Oh Excellent.... Time to see my Empress, I think."

"I'm sorry?"

"It's what I call my... down below bits," she said, a flicker of mirth reaching her face.

"OH.. right...."

Excitement blossomed in his chest once more as she slid her hands to the bottom of the Kimono.

"You want to see it, yes?"

"Yes," David blurted, worried that the offer would be retracted if he waited longer than a millisecond.

"Good," she said softly, "then say hello to your Empress."

Something surprising happened at this point.

Aimi reached under her kimono, and produced a salami.

David blinked.

The robe had remained in place, but through the gap at her waist a foot-long girthy pole had been revealed, one that had a helmeted head, and veins running up its sides.

The air went out of David's lungs.

In front of him was a huge, foot-long cock, the width of a subway sandwich and twice as meaty.

His jaw fell open.

"Sniff my cock, right now, you cheap whore," commanded Aimi, standing proud with a mandingo dick drooping in the air in front of her.

It was as thick as a soda can, and looked so heavy it could barely support its own weight, hanging menacingly in the air.

"OH, Aimi... I-I don't think..."

Aimi's arousal was as clear as day. Her hands were tightening into fists, chest expanding and contracting like something was trying to break free from her ribcage, mouth opening slightly to reveal saliva filling her mouth.

The hand that had carried him earlier now reached out and grabbed his head, and he mewled as he was forced to his knees under vice-like pressure, grabbing her wrist feebly as she sauntered into place above him.

The strength was terrifying.

The huge cock was... oh God it was coming closer..

It pressed against his face.

"MPHHAIMI!" he squealed, flailing his arms up to protect himself, but David quickly realised that it was like trying to push back a tsunami, as taut cables of tendon and muscle dug into his cheek like he was being pressed against a meat lamppost.

"That's right... my little monkey doesn't need a nice room, or romance does he?"

She said this whilst gleefully sliding her cock over his face, warm slime from the slit spurting into his hair.

David whimpered, snorting through quivering nostrils as the hot tang of cock-meat filled his sinuses, making his eyes water as she began laminating him in sperm.

"No..." she cooed, slapping him across the face, "He just needs a big cock and a floor to kneel on."

The relatively trivial hit had his head jangling, ears ringing as he just about managed to keep himself upright.

"I-I'm sorry," he uttered, unable to fight back, letting her wipe pre-cum all over him, cheek stinging where she had struck.

Aimi's eyes darted to his chest which was rising and falling heavily, to the mouth where saliva had started to collect.

'Control yourself David, she's crazy....'

His body however, had reacted with a burst of arousal, unconsciously biting his lip as she took a step back, letting cool air touch his face.

"Time to prove yourself David-Chan.... smell your empress."

David's mouth clanged open as he realised that she wanted him to shove his face into it.

"N.... Aimi..."

"I am walking out of that door in three seconds," she stated softly.

"One...."

"Two........"

David threw himself forward and pressed his face against the cockmeat, inhaling as hard as he possibly could, and the taste of it invaded every inch of his brain, the stinky musk of it, but also hints of a perfume she'd obviously dabbed around her crotch which helped to arrest the aroma into something not totally unpleasant.

Then Aimi was sliding her hips upwards, rubbing two apple-sized balls up against his nose, and the musk became a roiling cocktail of virility that had David's insides clenching up.

"Haiii," Aimi moaned, as David tried to hold back the tide of humiliation as she rubbed her balls on his face, sharing the warmth of the humungous set of cock and balls.

David whimpered as he realised that Aimi wasn't just getting him to taste her... she was administering her effluence on him, covering him with her cock-smell - marking territory.