Finding Aimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's fragile masculinity bleated to stop, begging the submissive, worthless part of him to desist the gross one-sided nuzzling session taking place as Aimi slid her womanhood up and down his face, a volcanic shaft that was bringing its superiority to bear.

When she had finished, David was sobbing gently, his cock pressing insistently against the inside of his jeans as he came to terms with a fact that he had just been inhaling balls, and become completely aroused because of it.

Aimi didn't give him time to think.

"Now suck it."

David shook his head.

"No... no I can't... I can't...."

Aimi looked at him with a dismissive air.

"Then it was nice knowing you."

A squawk emerged from his mouth as the woman retracting the torpedo back underneath her Kimono, tucking it behind her silk belt to keep it as subtle as possible, although the outline was still there.

"Wait..."

She strode to the door, and then she was gone.

"WAIT!!"

He scrambled after her, pre-cum dripping from his hair and face, out into the hallway.

"Where's the stairs," she muttered, "Ah!"

She had almost reached them when he scrambled to the floor in front of her.

"P-please let me suck your cock!"

"You had to prove yourself, and you failed."

"Give me one more chance!"

"No."

"Please, I'll do anything you want!!"

He shuffled forward so that he was kneeling directly beneath her.

She grinned.

"Anything??......"

"Yes!!"

She looked around, checking the coast was clear, and unfurled her monster in the open.

"Put it in your mouth."

His jaw dropped.

Unfortunately an open mouth was as good as an air traffic controller signalling her to land, and she pulled his head forward before he could defend himself, swooning as his mouth made contact.

He almost managed to close it, but either Aimi was too fast, or something in him secretly wanted to know what it felt like, and the thick meat slipped between his cheeks, widening him back out to a long-jawed yawn as she slid to the back of his gullet.

"OHHHH, KUSOOOO!"

"MMMMPHHLHG!"

His hands went to Aimi's thighs in a defensive pose that did little to distract her from her heavenly arousal, judging by the way her head was thrown back, guttural cries vibrating the walls of the empty corridor as she began to gently pump her hips into David's face, leaning back against the peeling wallpaper.

And so David began sucking her cock.

Then he heard a sound that made his blood run cold.

"Goodness gracious, what the..?!"

Aimi released him and he fell backwards with a wet plunger sound, sliding off her cock like he was unsheathing a sausage, to see an older couple looking on in disgust, having just come out of their room.

"This is a public place!"

"Disgusting... freaks!"

Aimi seemed wholly unconcerned, and waved politely at them as they shuffled down to the far end to the other set of stairs, looks of outrage plastered on their features as they eyed her monster bobbing in mid-air like a zeppelin.

David had never felt so dirty, shivering as Aimi turned her eager eyes back to him.

"Continue."

"Okay... Aimi, of course yes... but.. Please can we go back to the room.... Please...."

Her eyes narrowed to slits.

"If I go back to that room, I expect a very good little monkey to serve me, hai?"

"H...hai... yes, yes...!"

She turned and strode back the way they had come, dick waving in front of her like a grotesque windscreen wiper as David followed in her wake like a puppy, and when she bade him to enter the door was quickly slammed shut behind him, making him jump.

The proffering of her cock for the second time was unceremonious, and she didn't say anything, waiting with a reproaching look for him to fulfil his duty.

He found himself hesitant for a second, but managed to find it in himself to open up, lean forward, and wrap his lips back around the gigantic mushroomed head.

"Haiiiiiii," Aimi whispered.

Then two hands were on his head, and his momentary feeling of control was snatched away.

Aimi pumped her cock straight into his mouth, and David squealed around the torpedo sinking to the back of his throat.

The dick being thrust into his mouth was less of a filling in a sandwich, and more of an ocean pouring into a water balloon, David gargling as he was force-fed a hideously hard crotch-sausage that stretched his lips so wide it felt like he'd forever be stuck in a slack-jawed leer.

"HGGHLLHHHGG!!!"

"Oh, stop teasing David-chan," she moaned, hands clamped to his head so tight that it was like being trapped between two boulders as she fed as much meat into his throat as she could.

Then her hips began to rock, back and forth, and the cock began sliding in and out of him like a shaft in a wet pussy.

"HGH-HLHh-hlhhl!"

"Good monkey," she cooed, stroking his face with her fingers, playing with the wisps of hair which fell on his forehead as his eyes looked up pleadingly for mercy.

"Show me your little cock David-chan."

Tears formed in his eyes.

"Show me how much you're enjoying it."

'She hasn't even seen it... how could she...'

She seemed to read his mind, a cheeky sneer forming on her lips.

"How could I know?"

She asked it lightly, like they were having afternoon tea in a café, instead of her pumping her cock steadily in and out of his mouth.

David whimpered into her crotch.

"Because I know you David," she said fervently, jamming her cock a little deeper into his face as her eyes became black pits, "because you're the boy that I've been looking for all these years..."

Her face was morphing into an animal look of pure, soul-destroying desire.

It was terrifying... but at the same time exhilarating as he felt a spurt of seed hit the taste buds on his tongue, a satisfying, salty, slightly bitter flavour that he couldn't help but eagerly lap at.

"OOHHHhhh good monkey," she cooed, stroking his hair as he felt the way she was edging closer to an orgasm, which had his cock hardening to its full 4 inches inside his pants.

She felt him turning, and let him take a little control, hands coming up to her breasts as David began to slurp the sides of her shaft, distending his cheeks with her cockhead, which had the woman above him frothing with lust.

"Ooohh that's it.... HAIIIIIII!"

David squealed as he jerked his head back, but Aimi grabbed it and held him in front of a juddering penis, which then squirted out the most ridiculous amount of cum that he had ever seen.

"GHLHGHHH!"

It sloshed up his nose, into his hair, his mouth, and he gagged as she submerged him in a torrent of jizz, moaning as she jerked her shaft slowly, carefully glazing her fucktoy's face in seed.

"PHLGH!!!"

David thought he was going to drown in it, but eventually her thick spurts of Aimi-juice slowed down to soft drips that fell down his chin.

"Goooooood boy," she cooed, chest heaving as she stroked his hair, cum sliding across her fingers as they wormed through the sticky mess.

"We will go to my place, agreed?"

"Aghphreed," he dribbled, gazing up at the woman who was bending him to her will.

***

After cleaning his face up enough to be presentable, Aimi dragged him from the room, slapping five hundred-dollar bills on the reception on their way out, much to the amazement and jealousy of the man who had just seen a wondrous woman literally drag a man with her and pay for his room, casually giving a three-hundred-dollar tip in the process.

David looked up at her, and she gave him a raised eyebrow and a smile, which he couldn't help returning with interest.

'Mrs Right indeed.'

She hailed a taxi, which barely stopped before she wrenched the door open and nudged him inside, sliding in after and taking up most of the middle seat as well as her own, a strangely comedic figure in such an enclosed space.

"Monroe please."

"Sure Miss."

David's heart was pounding as her hand slid to his thigh and rested there, conversation unnecessary as she gradually pushed up and down his leg, squeezing, pressing into the muscle to the point where he whimpered slightly.

He couldn't be more scared and yet aroused then he was right now, and by the time they reached their destination, a plush, modern looking apartment building, he was squirming in his seat as Aimi teased him with creeping touches further to the inside of his leg.

She thrust a bill she had kept ready in her hand for the past few minutes on the counter.

"Keep the change."

The taxi driver gratefully took the hundred-dollar bill as Aimi wasted no time opening the door and half coaxing, half dragging David through it and straight into the building.

"Evening Jane."

"Miss Aimi!... Have a good evenin'!"

David had a few seconds to see a pleasant looking blond woman at the front desk grin knowingly in their direction before he was by the elevators.

Looking up Aimi seemed almost fuming at how long it was taking them to reach their destination, and when David took her hand, instead of calming her, it seemed to make it worse, her eyes glowing red-hot.

Fear grabbed David by the collar, but then he was being dragged once more into the lift, and this time Aimi shoved him against the wall, pressing herself against him so he almost disappeared inside her belly, tits and thighs as his world became a sweet-smelling Aimi-tent.

They groaned together, as Aimi jabbed a button so hard it seemed like she was trying to punch it through the wall.

The elevator doors slid smoothly shut, and as they ascended the weird feeling of upwards acceleration in his stomach combined with the huge pole jabbing into his midriff brought his fears right back, and it was with trepidation that he was released, Aimi grabbing his hand and pulling him to a door at the far end of the plush, marble corridor.

"Come on David-chan...."

He remained close as she brought a card up to a scanner, a small beep and a green light issuing, at which point Aimi thrust her foot at the door and kicked it inwards.

The first thing to say as he was pulled through into a clean living room was that it was humungous.

An open kitchen was set next to a small dining table, with couches, a fireplace, and glass tables on the opposite side.

Aimi did not stand on ceremony, slamming the door closed and coming to the first sofa, leaning against its back.

"Now we're here."

David nodded, afraid of what to say or do next.

Aimi was panting slightly, and it was unclear whether it was because she was out of breath, or because she was so desperate to reach the next stage of their evening together.

"Time to prove yourself again David-chan."

He nodded his head, eagerly.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Good.... Lick my asshole."

David choked, the words clogging his throat as she fluttered the back of her Kimono up and bent over the back of the sofa, revealing a titanic ass that looked he might get lost if he tried to dive into.

The huge mounds glowed in the light, like two moons pulled down from orbit, and David stared, transfixed as she jiggled them, before pulling them as far as she could either side, just about exposing a tiny pink flower between the Himalayan peaks.

It was the most beautiful little butthole he could imagine.

Then his eyes shifted south to the leering sausage hanging in front of beastly testicles, cum-creators so large they would have needed flatbed trucks to relocate.

David's own butthole tightened, his glutes clenching as the instincts telling him to come towards her ass warred with the ones telling him to stay as far away as possible from the heavy equipment below it.

"I'm waiting," said Aimi softly, and the subtle threat in her voice was enough to unfreeze him, staggering over to her and falling to his knees.

"Give it everything you've got," she whispered over her shoulder, before settling into a legs-spread position, head and arms wresting on the sofa. The perfect position to get rimmed.

"Okay," David muttered, placing his hands on that huge ass, avoiding the hanging apples like the plague.

It was so soft and bubbly, and he squeezed, fingers sinking into the flesh.

"Ohhhhhhh," moaned Aimi, wiggling her hips a little bit, inviting him forward.

A little confidence seeped into his actions, as he helped to spread her ass wide, revealing that little flower just a little more, enough that it would be possible to reach it, if he buried his face into her ass.

This was easier said than done, and he hesitated long enough for Aimi's head to lift off the sofa.

"David-chan," she hissed, "Do not displease me!"

"Sorry!" he whimpered, pressing his face forward.

The atmosphere between her cheeks was warm, and David found himself snuggling his lips a little between the two cavern walls, tasting a little of her ass, until he managed to touch his tip to the puckered entrance.

"HAI," gasped Aimi, as David pushed his tongue as far as it would go, slipping between the folds and pressing to her anus, which she had released enough to allow him easy access.

The warmth and strange tastes of Aimi's ass took over his attention - She'd clearly kept herself clean, because David was not put off by the earthy musk seeping onto his tongue.

Aimi was rocking back and forwards, and every time she came back, it would sink David's face further between the orbs.

David felt like a skin-cushion was trying to swallow him alive, almost claustrophobic trapped in the walls of fat and muscle as Aimi cinched her ring around his tongue, making him whimper at the surprising pressure of it.

His hands came to both the huge globes for support, barely able to grip it because they were so large, instead simply grabbing as much fat and muscle as possible, clinging to them like someone hanging on the side of a slippery cliff-face.

A low moaning started to come from the front of the sofa, and David felt the humming through his face, her belly-keens making his head vibrate as she steadily pushed back, not letting him escape.

"Hnnnnn Haiiiiiiii... HAIIiiiiiii."

Her groans became more insistent.

Then two huge hands clamped down on the side of his head, and David squealed as he was pulled so far into her ass that it felt like she was trying to insert his head into her anus, screaming into the flesh as his tongue went deeper than he would have believed possible, nails digging into her ass as she harshly began to fuck David's face into her butthole.

"HNNN SUCH A STRONG MANNNN," groaned Aimi, as David's pathetic cries were muffled by her anus.

"Mhhhhhgg!!!!"

"Ohhh I'm nearly there David-chan," she cooed, pressing him even deeper, giving him an ass-stench that was all of her body in one sweaty crack, a multipalooza of sweat, body odour and earthy scents that had the effect of fogging his brain, and he began to heave in that scent as he panicked, which ramped it up to eye-watering intensity.

"MHHHGGHH!"

"HAIIII!"

David pulled back as hard as he could, and squealed as those huge hands didn't even budge an inch, keeping him submerged beneath the giant cheeks of Aimi, who was evilly grinding his butthole against his face, the wrinkled ring rubbing his nose, his lips, his forehead.

"Mhhghh..."

He sobbed into her asshole, and eventually fresh air hit his face as she unclamped the satellite dishes from his head, the huge woman sighing as she rose up from her prostrated pose, quite pleased with the efforts of her ward.

She turned to look down at David, who was quivering on the floor, slobber on his chin.

A finger came under it and lifted it up to her evil grin, crouched over him.

"Good boy."

His heart was pumping so hard it felt like someone had squeezed two more hearts into his chest cavity and connected them together.

"Now... You will wash yourself completely, top to bottom, and make sure to go very deep in your ass," she smiled, patting his head once again.

"Oh... okay."

"I'll be waiting," she cooed, stepping towards the bedroom.

"Oh, and David-chan...."

A little shudder wound its way up his spine as she called him that.

"You will not be permitted to wear clothes in my bedroom, yes?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Good."

With that she sashayed away, and he had to stop himself from automatically zombie-walking after her.

'Just do what she says... don't think about it... you're minutes away from being with Mrs Right...'

He paused.

Was she Mrs Right?

After what she was doing to him...

That huge cock in his mouth came back to him, and he whimpered, the sensation of her asshole pressed up against his nose fresh in his mind.

This kind of stuff wasn't something that men usually fantasised about, right? He had never thought about any of it before, or considered it....

'But... does that mean I don't want her?'

The thought barely entered his mind before he discarded it.

There was zero chance of him leaving without seeing this through.

He scurried into the bathroom and gawped for a second at the gleaming white tiles, gigantic bath and full-length mirror, before committing himself to the task at hand, jumping and cleaning every inch of himself with a cute pink sponge that was coarser and rougher than it looked, (much like Aimi, he mused).

Eventually, after cleaning deeper than he ever had in his life, David left the shower, drying himself, before picking up his boxers.

'Wait... I guess I don't need these.'

He left them, breathing heavily as he opened the door and walked into the living room.

"OOHHH!"

He paused, as Aimi greeted him, relaxed on the couch and still in her Kimono.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you meant.... For the bedroom...." He uttered, covering his quaint cock behind trembling hands.

"Did I say bedroom?" she said thoughtfully, before hardening, "You misheard."

He stood like a hunched sapling, quivering and exposed as Aimi's eyes roved up and down his body.

"Come to me, little monkey."

David made his way over on shaking legs, leaving small footprints where his feet were still a little damp on the carpet, feeling the softness beneath them as he came to stand in front of her.

"No," she said sweetly, although her eyes became a little colder, "I said come here."

He nodded.

"Y-yes, yes of course... sorry..."

He sat down next to the huge figure, sinking into the sofa, which only made him feel more inferior to her presence.

She looked down at him with a stern look, still spoke with a humorous, singing tone, belying her enjoyment of the situation.

"I'm going to start getting angry if you don't come here David-chan."

He flinched like a scolded child, and rolled across, coming to straddle her lap like when they had kissed before, face to face.

Her expression blossomed into one of affection, cheeks and forehead relaxing, arms coming up to his sides, stroking him.

"Good boy."

He didn't know if he should smile, but he couldn't help it when hers was so infectious.

"You know... I want to fill your heart with love, David-chan."

His heart began to oscillate like it was going to burst, the battered organ quivering at words that David had thought he'd never hear.

"But I'm going to make you mine, my way," she uttered, "Yes?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Hai.... Take my robe off."

He took a second to steel himself for what was behind the curtain, and slowly peeled back the kimono, layer by layer.

What greeted him outshone any expectations he might have had.

A healthy belly, big, huggable curves and huge mammary glands sat before him, uncovered by any bra. Her body was glorious, and his hands went instinctively moved forward.

"Ah, David-chan... I think we are forgetting something?"

His face went red as he remembered her other 'assets', and his hands moved downwards, a little less instinctively, to pull the bottom of the kimono free.