All Comments on 'Finding an Editor Ch. 03'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've really enjoyed this series. The first two parts were outstanding so much so that I was beginning to think that this one rivalled, for me, the Boston to Birmingham series. Unfortunately the final part didn't have the same impact, what could have been an intensely emotional climax fell flat. Really sorry to be a bit critical but it just didn't work for me as an ending. It's almost as if a different person wrote it. However I really enjoyed 85% of this and am looking forward to the next submission you have written as I'm working through your stories alphabetically. Still rating you 5 stars because I think that this is worth it overall. Thanks again BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They had deeper issues than the sexual assault and Tom send the photo. Benny should have been smart enough to not overreact to the text. It was obviously a setup and even a cursory check would have confirmed it was staged. Bonnie despises Tom with a vengeance. Now her getting so drunk she was passed out and never woke up until Hilda et al arrived. That is a problem. Her being a famous but neglectful wife with a tinge of disrespect and thinking Benny is jealous. That is a big problem. Of course neither knew about her assistant just stonewalling all of Benny's calls. Hilarious that after 2 weeks no one thinks to give him a phone call, check if phone is online and where (PIs hello? Anyone?) or to send him an email. Even in NYC, when she arrives, she still doesn't call him? Wtf?

Martyr2002Martyr200210 months ago

Ended kind of weird. The BDSM aspects were also strange, and unnecessary really. As one anonymous commenter wrote: no one thought to call him after the first two weeks just in case? Just odd.

Cool story over all

Grant

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Not

Exactly your normal style at least there was only one divorce.

LegacybadLegacybad6 months ago

It was very fun to read.a little far out there at times, but ai.guess thats what fiction is for. I enjoyed from start to finish. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for the entertainment, the tale was a change, a good one! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

RobcolesRobcoles5 months ago

Words wouldn’t do this justice. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So awesomely creative! The Plum memorial sex toy urn! Genius!! I'll be reading this again sometime. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As I have read most of your stories I am finally going to comment on one. I know that this is an erotic story site, but you give us something more. I like the way that there are people who win and have happy endings. There are also some who lose and you convince us that they deserve their misery. It is not fair to authors to compare them to each other and yet here I go. There are a few writers here that rise above on a very regular basis. Fellow North Carolinian writter FinalStand is one, Lien_Gellar is another. You all have the ability to take us along and introduce us to people we have never met and become great friends with in the space of seven to thirteen thousand words. It is my hope that you will continue to give us new friends for many years to come. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your stories. Yes I know that I have vacillated between first and third person , however I am not a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved it and gave it 5 big stars. A lot of this reminded me of The Unicorn, and quite a bit reminded me of From Boston to Birmingham. Both of those were very good, and this one is right up there with them...very good. I was originally looking for a similar story, about a wife who was helping a crazed writer (who was trying to take the wife (she was an editor) for himself) to finish his story (a novel), and the husband bought a home out in the country after they separated and started writing his own story/stories. I found it about 4 years ago after I finished "When we were married". I thought it was a good story (author unknown), but I haven't found it again. I was hoping this was it, but it wasn't, not that I'm complaining as this was very good. I'll just keep looking for the other story though, as I'd like to find it again. Thanks for sharing it, as I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'll give this chapter a 4.5 rounded up to a 5. I was sorry to see "Plum's" death, but understand she'll be there in spirit, being in the jar on the shelf. I did like the plot twist of Benny becoming a song writer and a bass player, although someone should have warned him bass players are the most likely to cheat in the band. ;-)

Russell11Russell1127 days ago

Hi qhml1

Iv been reading all of your stories that you've posted so far in alphabetical order and iv some that have got to me but this is the best up to now, keep up the good work you do an avid reader thank you for all the stories so far.

russell11

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

To the Anonymous of 28 days ago: it is a Cagivagurl story. Something like A Marriage, A divorce... has like 4 or 5 chapters. The wife was highly unapologetic despite being played by the young writer who emotionally blackmailed her by faking a suicide every time she left her lover. Was a crazy rollercoaster

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES