Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the people in the restaurant greeted her making it obvious she had been here quite often. Apparently to explain their familiarity she quietly said, "My husband and I come here all the time. It is one of our favorites." She then gave my hand a squeeze as we were led to a table at the back of the restaurant in a corner with romantic subdued lighting.

The man seating us held our chairs as we sat at the table. Dishes and flatware had been placed on the table for two patrons sitting not across the table from each other, but rather with me on Rita's left. We had just been seated when another man appeared with a bottle of wine. He opened it at the table and poured a small amount into a glass for Rita to taste. She did and nodded her head letting him know it met her approval. He then poured a glass for me and filled Rita's glass.

It was strange being in a restaurant where no orders were placed and I saw no menus. Rita said she had arranged for dinner and it would be served one course after another. When we were finished I was stuffed and can't remember when I have had such delicious food. After the dishes had been cleared the waiter brought us each a cup of after dinner coffee along with a chocolate tart.

This was time to relax and let everything digest. Rita asked, "What do you normally do on your dates?"

"You mean..."

"Honey, please excuse me, what I meant was what do you do before retiring to your hotel room for the night?"

I smiled and said, "Sometimes nothing, but many times we go dancing. It depends on what the man I am with wants to do, or in this case what you would like to do."

Giving me a grin she said, "I have an idea and I don't believe you have ever danced quite like what I have in mind. If you are up for it, let's go to a special club and do a little dancing."

Wondering what she had in mind I was not sure what kind of dancing two women could do and not stand out as being odd. The only thing I could think of was line dancing in a country western venue. I said, "Sure, whatever you would like to do. I am your date."

Rita smiled and said, "And such an adorable date at that."

I know I was blushing at her compliment. We finished our coffee and chocolate then headed back to the limo. I noticed Rita did not leave a tip or pay for the food and wine. She likely saw my confusion and said, "Honey, they bill us monthly. We are not skipping out without paying."

With her holding my hand again we got into the limo. It dawned on me our driver could have easily been a model. She was quite a bit taller than me, thin and had long gorgeous legs. Rita saw me looking and said, "She is very pretty, isn't she?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I was just thinking she could be a model."

Rita laughed then said, "Honey she is. She works for us part time as a driver, but she travels all over the world modeling. She has been in those sport magazines swimsuit editions my husband enjoys so much.. Look sometime and I am sure you will see her photos."

I was hesitant to ask, but had to know. "Is she..."

"No, unfortunately. She is only into men, but she does not judge me for my taste for both men and the softness of female flesh."

I heard the motor of the privacy screen lower and then heard the driver ask, "Where to next ma'am?"

"We want to go dancing. You know the place we talked about?"

"Yes Ma'am," followed by the sound of the screen motor as the privacy screen was closed.

"This is a place I have been to before, but not a lot. It is fun and safe and the best part is two women or two men dancing is not out of the ordinary, but instead, expected."

I may be new to all this but I knew we were headed to a gay/lesbian club when I heard it described like that. I had never been to one, but knew I was soon going to expand my horizons one notch further.

Rita's hand was back on my leg, but this time a little higher than it had been earlier. When I felt her squeeze me I realized I had been staring straight ahead. I turned my head to look at her and saw concern on her face. "Honey is everything okay? If you don't want to go to the club, we don't have to go."

"No, I was just thinking. I am with you and if you think we will enjoy the club, I am eager to give it a try. It might be a lot of fun."

Patting my leg and using the opportunity to move her hand a little higher she said, "Good girl. If you feel uncomfortable and want to leave that is fine. Just let me know, but these people are good folks. Some are strictly gay or lesbian, but there are a good number of them who are bi, like me. Just play along and if you get into an awkward situation let me know and I will help. Also, if my hand bothers you please let me know. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No ma'am, it actually feel very nice."

She smiled and nothing more was said. We pulled up in front of the club and I was happy to see we were in a nice part of town and there were two other limos parked in the area. In the parking lot were several expensive sports cars and the people I saw outside looked clean cut and nicely dressed. I am not sure what I was expecting, but so far so good.

After getting out of the car Rita had a tighter grip on my hand and her demeanor seemed different. Rather than friends, like she had portrayed at the restaurant now it was more like I was her date or maybe even her property. It was like she was announcing to those who saw us that I belonged to her. Given the circumstances, I didn't mind at all.

When we entered the club it was well lit and nicely decorated. There were men and women at a few tables, but most had either all men or all women. I saw very few couples comprised of a man and a woman. The dance floor was busy, but not overly crowded and all the couples dancing were same sex.

Rita found us a table where we could sit and watch the dance floor. A girl took our drink orders. I found the outfit she was wearing to be very interesting. She wore a pink tube around her breasts and a short pink leather jacket that ended a little below her breasts. Below the jacket she was bare to her waist. She did have a gold hoop with a pink rhinestone through a piercing in her belly button. The skirt she was wearing matched the glossy pink leather jacket. The hem of the skirt was barely below her pussy and clearly placed a good portion of her cheeks on display. She wore pink leather boots with a four inch heel. The boots came all the way up to mid-thigh. She was maybe 20 or 22 at the most and screamed sex.

Rita saw me looking at her and said, "She is a cute one. You will see all sorts of outfits in here. The management encourages the staff to dress however they want, there is no uniform. You never know what you will see. Once in a while you will see bare tits, but I think that is a health code violation and can get them in trouble if they get caught, so you don't see it very often. The later it gets the wilder things get in here."

We waited and watched the dancers until our cute little waitress returned with our order. I drank half the glass as I looked around the club watching what was going on. I turned my attention to Rita when I felt her take hold of my hand. She lifted it to her lips and kissed it. Then put my hand on top of the table while keeping her firm hold on me. I knew then she was making it clear to everyone I was hers.

She leaned over and said, "You are just too much temptation for this crowd. I have to let them know you are mine, otherwise they will put the moves on you and we both know I am the only one who is going to put the moves on you tonight." She grinned which caused me to blush and smile back. She then leaned into me and gave me a kiss unlike those we had shared in the limo. This kiss had some passion behind it and I found myself really enjoying it a lot. I was surprised it didn't bother me knowing people were watching.

When our lips parted she said, "Come on Honey, let's dance."

Eagerly I got up and followed as she had hold of my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. The music playing was for slow dancing, as had been most of the songs I had heard so far. Normally when I am dancing I enjoy the feeling of a hard cock pressing against me. Dancing with another woman is much different. Feeling her breasts pressing against me was different, but not unpleasant. She took the lead and I followed.

Rita was a decent dancer and I enjoyed dancing with her. I saw a woman approach Rita. She was dressed like a man and her hair was cut very short. It looked as it she wanted to dance with me and I was sure Rita would refuse. Much to my surprise Rita released her hold on me and let the woman step in and take her place. Rita said, "I will be over at our table. Have fun."

I was not so sure about this, but did not say anything. It was all so new and I was in uncharted waters. The woman gave me a smile and said, "Honey you are sure a pretty little thing. I could eat you up right here."

Not knowing what to do I did the only thing I could. I thanked her and smiled as she pulled me tight against her body. It took a few seconds for me to relax and get into the change of partners, but we were soon dancing to some faster songs and I found I was having a lot of fun. The woman I was dancing with was very good and other that the fact my dance partner had soft skin and breasts it wasn't much different than dancing with a man.

When the song ended she said, "Honey my name is Stella and if you ever what to have fun, everyone here knows me. Just let them know." She lifted my hand to her lips turned my palm up and placed a kiss in the middle of my palm. She folded my fingers over the kiss and said, "You are so pretty you make me ache. Thank you for the dance."

Momentarily I was stunned by her comments and found myself holding my hand closed sealing in her kiss. I then looked toward our table and saw Rita smiling and motioning me to our table. "Tell me, how did you like Stella?"

"She was very nice," I said.

"Yes, she is one of the few true lesbians I know very well. She can come across as being a little rough around the edges, but she is quite a nice lover if you are into her type."

Rita was looking at me like a dog looking at a t-bone steak. She asked, "Are you ready to move on, or would you like to dance some more?"

"I want what you want."

"Okay then, let's get out of here and go someplace we can get comfortable and much better acquainted."

Chapter 16 - Taste of a Woman (Lisa)

After leaving the club I thanked Rita for taking me there. "I was not sure what to expect, but I had fun and I did like Stella."

"That makes me feel good. I want us both to enjoy the evening and I was not sure you would like the club. I realize it is somewhat different than what you are accustomed to."

"This whole evening has been different, but I am enjoying it." Her hand was already back on my thigh when I toughed her hand and slid her hand much higher on my thigh. Rita gave me a big smile and said, "That's my girl. We are going to have fun tonight." Keeping her hand on my bare thigh she wrapped her other arm around me and pulled me to her giving me a smoking hot kiss.

As we was kissing I could feel her fingers rubbing against the lace panel of my g-string. This is the first time a woman had ever touched me there in this manner and it was very arousing. I found I was pushing my hips forward slightly encouraging her to press against me harder.

I knew our next stop would be the hotel. I found myself more curious than apprehensive. I had found Rita to be very nice and I had to admit she knew how to kiss. I even liked her aggressiveness and her touch. I was becoming more and more curious as to who it had been that suggested this kind of date to Paul, and why with Rita. I had absolutely nothing against Rita, I just wanted to know why she had been chosen. Then it dawned on me who might be behind this.

"Rita, if I ask you a direct question, will you promise to answer it truthfully?"

She looked at me and I felt her fingers stop moving against my clit. After a few moments, she said, "I guess I owe you that. I will answer if I can."

"The person you and Paul know who suggested this, is that person's name Karen?"

Before she said a word the look on her face told me I had guess correctly. What surprised me was her answer was a question. She asked, "Do you know Karen?" I not only knew who had suggested this date with Rita I also knew for some reason my mother had not told Rita her date for the evening was her daughter.

I said, "She is someone I know Paul has talked to before regarding my dates."

Rita smiled and said, "She is a wonderful woman. She and I met at a club where we adults tend to get naked and have fun."

It was coming together now. Mom had told me she and Daddy belong to a swingers club and my hunch was Mom and Rita had spent some time together similar to what Rita and I were about to do. My only question now was why. Why had my mother wanted my husband to set me up on a date with another woman? There was one obvious answer to my unspoken question, but was it possible that could be the reason?

The driver dropped us off at the front door of a newly remodeled hotel. The hotel was old and rich with the history of the city. The grand reopening had been big news and the suites were supposed to be very nice. I was excited to get the opportunity to see the restoration work that had been done.

Rita checked us in and the desk clerk handed Rita our room key. A Bellman accompanied us to the room even thought our luggage was very minimal. I figured he had to make a living and this was the only way he would get a tip. He showed us into a spacious suite and pointed out all the features of the room. Rita gave him a wad of bills as a tip. I didn't know or care how much she gave him, but it must have been substantial by the way he acted.

When the door closed behind him we stood there looking at each other. Rita broke the silence saying, "I have been waiting all night for this. Are you okay with everything so far?"

"Yes, I am more than okay with whatever you have planned. It has been a fabulous evening."

Smiling she came toward me closing the space between us. She lifted my chin and kissed my lips. She then began unbuttoning my blouse. Holding my arms to the side, allowing her to unwrap her package, I watched to see her reaction when she saw my bra. I had worn it knowing men love the way it displays my nipples. Never did I dream it would be a woman who would be looking at it.

When she pulled my blouse open and she saw my breasts a huge smile appeared. She reached out and pinched my nipples one at a time. I winched a little when she pinched the second one a little harder. "Sweetie, are you nipples sensitive?"

"Yes ma'am. They have always been very sensitive." Immediately I realized what I had said, but it felt right. More importantly I think Rita liked it since she didn't correct me. It was one thing to be in the restaurant, but quite another in our surroundings with her undressing me. I felt more submissive showing her a higher level of respect and I hoped she didn't mind.

She smiled and leaned down to suck on the one she had pinched the hardest. "Does that feel batter Sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am. Much better."

"I think I want to leave this bra on you. It is just so sexy. Now let's get rid of that tiny little skirt."

She found the button and zipper at my hip and released the skirt so it could be pulled down and I could step out of it. She gave me a smile when she saw my g-string. She said, "I thought it felt like lace when I touched it in the car. That is adorable."

"Thank you ma'am."

"You had no idea you were dressing for a woman did you? You were expecting some handsome stud to see your bra and tiny little g-string. Am I right?"

"Yes ma'am, but I am happy it is you."

She looked back at the g-string then up at me before smiling and saying, "Me too."

She lowered my g-string and said, "You don't mind if I keep this, do you? I want it as a keepsake of our date."

"No ma'am, not at all. I would like that." The truth was most of my dates wanted to keep my panties, if I was wearing any, so it didn't bother me that she wanted the same thing. I was glad she wanted to remember our night together.

She held the tiny garment to her nose and smelled it. I had seen men do this, but never expected another woman to be turned on by the aroma of my pussy. Next she unbuckled my heels and removed them. There I was dressed in only my bra and she was still fully clothed. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight against her. With her hands she roamed my body and I found other than her hands being softer this was not a whole lot different than what men liked doing.

Without her saying anything I removed the bangles from my wrist then began to remove her clothes. She had a firm body and her breasts were natural. Her skin felt so smooth and soft. She was only in her mid 40's by my estimation so by no means was she old. She obviously kept her body in shape and her tummy was flat with no bulge. She was maybe 15 years older than me and I hoped I looked as good as her when I was her age.

With what little I knew of her it did not surprise me to see her pussy was as bald as mine. With her fully naked we stood there holding each other. Finally she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She helped me onto the bed and on my back before climbing onto the bed and laying partially on top of me. She put her leg between mine and brought it up tight against my pussy. The sensation was nice. Her breasts were pressed against mine and we kissed. She kissed better than any man I had ever been with and I could not get enough of her.

She pulled back from me and just looked into my eyes. I saw her hands close around her left breast holding it and offering it to me. She moved toward me placing her nipple at my lips. Licking her nipple flesh caused her to moan and close her eyes. She pressed her breast against my mouth. With my mouth wide open I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. I felt her hard little nipple and flicked my tongue across it causing it to get even harder.

Closing my teeth on her nipple I gently applied pressure. The volume and intensity of her moans kept increasing. I knew it was easy to apply too much pressure and didn't want to cause pain. I released her from my teeth and reached up and moved her other breast to my mouth. Holding it I gave it the same treatment. As I was flicking my tongue across her nipple Rita asked, "Where have you been all my life?"

Sliding down my body Rita was taking control as she sucked one of my nipples then the next one into her mouth. She made my nipples hard then lightly closed her teeth on them sending a chill directly to my clit. As she enjoyed my tits her fingers danced across my flesh between my legs. She worked her fingers between my lips then alternated between stroking and lightly pinching my clit. I could feel I was soaking wet and then felt her fingers enter me. She went directly to my G-spot and began to rub it. I had tried to get Paul to do this, but he had trouble finding the right spot. Rita had no trouble at all.

My hips were bucking off the bed as she continued to work her fingers inside me. I knew I was about to cum when she stopped and pulled her fingers out. She propped herself up on her elbow and was looking down at me as she brought the hand that had just been inside me to my mouth. Instinctively I knew what to do and parted my lips allowing her to slip her fingers into my mouth. I had tasted my pussy on my own fingers and on the various cocks of the men I had been with. I found a man always enjoys having a woman clean his cock with her mouth after he has fucked her; so the taste of my own pussy was nothing new and something I liked doing.