Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,167 Followers

With my eyes on hers I sucked her fingers clean one at a time. She was grinning at me as she watched. Once the last was clean she leaned down and kissed me. As our lips parted she slid down my body kissing her way down to my mons. I have had my pussy eaten by several men, but never by a woman. Rita knew exactly what to do. She moved from my bald mons to the crease where my lips met. She pushed her tongue between my lips and into my pussy. She moved back up to concentrate the tip of her tongue directly on my clit.

My eyes were closed as I kept lifting my hips off the mattress to press myself against her mouth. I was in paradise and loving every second this woman's talented mouth was touching me. She brought me to a massive orgasm that left me breathing hard and wanting more. She moved back up to kiss me and asked, "Ready to try it yourself?"

I said, "Yes ma'am."

She lay on her back and said, "Do just what I did. Do to me what feels good to you."

I was looking at her body admiring her tan. She obviously had a private pool or spent time on tanning beds. Her tan was full coverage leaving no tan lines. "Do you lay by your pool nude?"

Smiling she said, "Yes I just hate tan lines."

Leaning down I touched my tongue to her nipple. I barely flicked it back and forth causing the tiny muscles in her nipple to constrict and make hard little points. She was breathing hard and moaning. Copying what she had done to me I lowered my hand to between her legs and began lightly stroking her lips below which her clit was hidden.

Her hands came up and were on the back of my head pulling my mouth harder against her breasts. The fact I was giving sexual pleasure to another woman excited me.

"Oh yes Baby, that is perfect. You are a natural at this. Just keep doing what you are doing now."

Deciding to step out on a limb, I knew most people like dirty talk when in the throws of sexual enjoyment. I was flicking my tongue across her nipple while tightly strumming my fingers on her clit when I looked and asked, "Is this how Karen does it?"

She obviously wasn't thinking about what she was saying as she let it slip, "No Sweetie you are much better."

My suspicion had been confirmed that Rita and Mom were lovers. The next question I didn't know if she had the answer for and decided I really didn't want to hear the answer from Rita anyway. I went back to concentrating on making Rita feel good. It was time for me to taste the pussy of another woman. I had tasted my own several times and now I would taste Rita's.

I moved my hand from her pussy to begin tickling her inner thighs. Moving my mouth from her breasts I moved down her taught and toned tummy then on down to her mons. I could smell the aroma of her excitement and this woman smelled good. Next I moved between her legs spreading them wide. Using my thumbs I separated her lips to reveal her wet pink sex.

As I looked into her I wondered how many other women had seen Rita from this vantage point and how many hard cocks had entered her body pushing through these beautiful plump lips. This was the first time I had looked into a woman from this vantage point and being this close. I could see the small nub of her clit at the top as it glistened with moisture. It was poised there begging to be touched. I wanted to taste it and make her cum with a powerful climax.

It was then I remembered her manipulations of my g-spot and how good it had felt. Inserting my fingers into her I lowered my mouth to taste her clit. I alternated between sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue across it while at the same time I found her g-spot and began gently rubbing my finger across it.

Rita was now moaning loudly as she bucked her hips so hard I was having a difficult time maintaining contact with her clit. I knew she was close, but before I knew what happened she was squirting her fluids onto my chin and chest. I was sprayed liberally with her squirting as her orgasm swept over her. I kept licking and cleaning up her juices until she placed a hand on each side of my head and said, "Stop Honey, I need to catch my breath. That was fantastic. Are you sure you have never been with a woman before?"

"Yes ma'am, I am positive. Did I really do well?"

"Baby you did so much better than just well, you are a natural!"

We lay there in each other's arms kissing and enjoying touching each other. This was my first time with a woman, but I was pretty sure I am bi-sexual. I hope this does not bother Paul, but he is the one who introduced me to this wonderful new side of me. I was secretly hopeful my suspicion as to why my mother wanted Paul to set me up on a date with Rita was true. I was pretty sure Mom wanted some of what Daddy had recently experienced and if that was the case, I was ready and willing.

Rita eventually took my bra off, which did feel much more comfortable. I like the fact my sexy bra met with her approval, but it was nice laying there in bed with both of us completely nude and feeling her soft skin against my body.

We lay there for the longest time talking about sex and men. She asked if I liked sucking cocks and if I liked the taste of semen. She even asked what I thought about anal. I told her I enjoyed just about everything having to do with sex and I loved sucking on a man's hard cock as well as the taste of cum. I told her I always liked they way men reacted when I swallowed their cum. As for anal, I said I liked a cock in my ass as long as the man went slow at first. I told her how I am a natural submissive to which she said, "Honey you didn't need to tell me that. I knew that within the first five minutes of meeting you."

That surprised me and I told her. She said my insistence on calling her ma'am and how I was easily persuaded to do what she wanted were all strong indicators. She said the most telling indicator was my eagerness to let my husband set up dates for me and agreeing to date whoever he chose without ever meeting them. "Honey you not only let him set up the blind dates, you agree to let whoever he chooses fuck you. If that is not the mark of a submissive, I don't know what is. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with your attitude, I am just saying that is how I knew you were submissive."

I guess I can see her point, but I had not thought of it that way. She told me if I was ever interested she knew her husband really wanted to meet me and if it was okay with Paul she and her husband would like us to visit them so the guys could swap wives.

I told her I would tell Paul, but the decision was up to him. I assured her if it was up to me I would do it without a second thought. Rita told me she admired the way Paul and I had been able to add variety to our lives and at the same time maintain a strong marriage.

"Honey, most people can't do what we do without jealousy creeping in and taking control. You two have a very special relationship. Does your husband have any idea how fortunate he is?"

I was sincere when I said, "I am the lucky one. I have a wonderful husband who encourages me to have fun and enjoy life."

She pulled me tight against her, kissed me and we both fell off to sleep.

****

The sun coming in through the large windows overlooking the city, woke us both. We got up and wrapped ourselves in the plush robes the hotel furnished to those staying in the suites. Rita called down for breakfast to be brought up.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. Rita opened it and invited the man in. He placed the food on a table. His interest in what was hidden under both of our robes was very obvious as was the hard bulge in the front of his pants. Rita and I both took note of his interest. She retrieved some bills from her purse and handed them to the young man while I went over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for bringing the food.

It was just a simple peck on the cheek, but I thought he might cum in his pants from that simple touch. When he was gone Rita laughed and asked, "Do you have that effect on all men?"

Grinning I said, "No just those who are young and very horny."

Rita laughed as we sat down to eat. We talked about all sorts of things, but nothing about the night before or sex of any type. After we finished eating and brushed our teeth Rita said, "I have one more thing I want to introduce you to before I have to take you home."

I was intrigued and asked what she needed me to do. "Let me see..." She was thinking and then said, "I think I want to blindfold you for this."

Several times before I had worn a blindfold and found it always added to my level of arousal. She retrieved a long narrow cloth from her bag. "First let's get rid of that robe." She helped me remove mine, but kept her own on. "Turn around."

I turned to face away from her and saw her lower the cloth over my eyes from behind. She tied it tightly then asked if I could see. I assured her I could not and she said, "Perfect." Helping me to the bed she laid me back gently placing my head on a pillow.

This was followed by the rustling of clothes and the sound of something with a faint sound of metal. Sort of like a tiny bell, but it wasn't a bell. She kept talking to me and told me I had to put my arms up over my head and keep them there.

Doing as instructed I placed my arms over my head resting them on the top of the pillow. A couple of the guys I had dated actually brought along straps with velcro cuffs they used to bind my arms to the bed. It had been both frightening and exciting. I sort of wished Rita had brought along something to bind me with. I knew I would trust her to tie me up.

I felt the mattress sag and knew Rita had climbed onto the bed. Next I felt her hands on my ankles as she spread my legs. I feel her warm breath on my pussy. I smiled knowing her mouth was inches from my wet lips.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, very much. It feels good."

"Tell me how this feels."

She was moving and then there was something cold pressed against my pussy. I knew it wasn't a cock since no man was in our room and a cock is warm. Then I felt pressure against my pussy and felt my body being pierced. My pussy was being filled with something very large. I realized Rita had put on a strap-on cock and the metal I heard earlier was her buckling the belt to snug it up around her waist and pull it tight against her pussy.

"Ma'am, that feels very nice. It feels really big and almost feels real."

"This is how we replace men when is just us girls. I thought you might enjoy this."

I had to admit it did feel really good. "What about you?"

"You just concentrate on you. The dildo is a double ended one. One end it in me and the other end is in you. We are both getting fucked at the same time."

Next I felt the blindfold being removed. I opened my eyes and saw Rita over me like a man would be in missionary. Her breasts swaying up and down as she worked the artificial cock in and out of me.

"May I move my arms?"

"Yes, I just didn't want you touching me and feeling what I was doing."

I reached up and took hold of her breasts and pulled on them causing her to lower herself until I could take her nipples into my mouth. I sucked on her nipples as she fucked me. Her orgasm came first as she cried out. My own orgasm followed close behind. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to lay her full weight on me. The dildo was still lodged inside me and I could feel the muscles deep inside my pussy squeezing the rubber cock as my orgasm brought wave after wave of wonderful pleasure.

With our breast mashed together we exchanged passionate kisses for several minutes. Eventually Rita rolled off of me and over to the side.

She lay there tracing imaginary lines across my breasts and nipples then said, "As much as I don't want to do this, I need to get you back home to your husband."

"Do we have to?" I asked. "I am enjoying myself so much."

"If I have any hopes of getting to take you on another date, I am afraid so. I have had such a wonderful time I really hate to let you go, but we better get around."

She was right and we both knew it. I also was also anxious to get home and talk to Paul, not to mention how much I wanted to talk to my mother. There were several questions I wanted answers to and at this point I was anxious to delve deeper and learn more about my parents sexual escapades. I knew I had learned a lot, but felt I had only begun to scratch the surface.

Chapter 17 - Back Home (Lisa)

When we got home Paul was waiting. The three of us went into the house and Rita must have thanked Paul at least ten times. She told him about the offer she had made me saying, "If you are interested in what an older woman can do, you and Lisa are welcome to come over. I know my husband wants to play with Lisa and I believe you and I can find something to do while he is keeping her occupied. The two of you think it over and you have my number. We will put some steaks on the grill and have a great time getting acquainted."

Her mentioning Paul being with an older woman made me smile as I thought about Mom having her way with him the previous weekend. For his part Paul seemed to be genuinely interested and told her we would talk about it and let her know. She gave Paul a kiss on the cheek then turning to me she pulled me into her arms and gave me a full on passionate kiss with Paul standing there enjoying the view.

Rita said her good-byes again and hurried out to the limo where that beautiful and sexy driver was waiting.

When I closed the door and turned toward Paul he was grinning and said, "Well, I have been dying to hear all the details. I looked down at his pants and said, "A girl has to have something to keep her occupied as she reveals all the hot details."

We both stripped then settled on the couch. Taking hold of his already hard cock I began telling him about my first date with a woman. I told him about how being with a woman was such a change from my normal dates and about how I had been skeptical at first. It took quite a while to tell it all, but I tried to explain the progression of Rita's effort to seduce me and how we went to the gay/lesbian club where I met Stella then to the hotel.

Paul showed some interest in visiting the club and we decided maybe later I could take him there so he could see for himself. As I talked I was slowly stroking his cock. A couple of times I had to stop otherwise he would have shot semen all over me and the couch.

"Honey I know it was Mom who suggested the date and that she and Rita have been lovers."

"Does Rita know Karen is your mother?"

"No, I could tell she didn't know so I didn't bring that up, but I do have a question I didn't think Rita had the answer to, but I have a feeling you do."

"And that is..."

"Why did Mom suggest you set up a date for me with a woman?"

"I am not totally sure. She didn't really say, but I have my suspicions."

"They are likely the same as mine," I said.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

"No, not at all, I just want to know for sure. You can come if you want, but if you don't mind I want to go see Mom and have a serious talk with her."

"You know I don't mind, but maybe you should go by yourself. That way you can talk to your mother and father without me around to get in the way."

"Baby, you never are in the way, but I understand what you are saying. I am not sure how late I will be getting home and I hate doing this after you were alone all last night. It is just that I need to have a couple things answered and it will drive me nuts until I get those answers."

Paul said, "I understand and take all the time you need."

Chapter 18 - Getting Answers (Lisa)

I saw Daddy look up, from a project he was involved in, when he heard me drive up. He gave me a big smile and came out to greet me giving me a big hug.

"Baby I understand you had a date last night. How did it go?"

"Daddy it was wonderful, but I think Mom and I need to have a talk."

He gave me a sly grin and said, "That should be an interesting conversation."

"Daddy, does Mom...well, you know. Is she interested in me like that?"

Daddy smiled and said, "I really think that is something you and your mother need to talk about before I say anything. Why don't you go on in and discuss it with her."

"Daddy you are welcome to come and be a part of our conversation."

"No Honey, that is okay. This is a conversation I know you and your mother need to have and it should be a private conversation between just the two of you."

He was right, but I wanted him to not feel excluded. Before heading into the house I asked, "When are you going to come visit."

"Soon Honey, very soon."

Opening the door into the kitchen I saw Mom stirring something in a pot she had on the stove. She looked up and saw me. Her smile gave her away when she said, "Oh hi Honey. How was your date?"

"Mom it was absolutely fantastic, but we need to talk." I saw the initial smile when I told her it was fantastic fade when she realized she had some questions to answer. "Mom I know you suggested that Paul set me up on a date with Rita. My question is why did you want me to go on a date with a woman?"

"Honey I just thought it would be something different and that you might enjoy..."

"Mom, I am not mad. Not at all. I just want to know why you wanted me to go on a date with another woman? I also know you and Rita have been or are currently lovers. She is a wonderful woman and I am so happy you arranged for us to get together, but that does not answer my question. I have my suspicions and reasons for asking and I want to hear the answer directly from you."

She was looking at the pot on the stove and would not look up at me. I walked over to stand next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. "Mom, I love you and I know you love me. If you are wanting more, I understand and if that is what this is all about, well then..."

Dropping the spoon in the pot she turned toward me and said, "Honey, I had to know if you had any interest in women."

Taking her face between my hands I held her and placed a kiss on her lips. Her lips parted allowing my tongue to enter. She wrapped her arms around me as I released her face and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight. When our lips parted she reached down and turned off the stove, then without a word being spoken we walked back to her and Daddy's bedroom pushing closed the door behind us.

****

Two hours later we were laying in bed and I realized in less than 24 hours I had gone from knowing how I tasted to now knowing how two other women tasted. I told Mom about Rita, telling how her husband had an apparent interest in me and asked, "Have you and her husband, well you know..."

"Yes Baby and he is quite the stud. He is large in every way, if you know what I mean, and he knows how to use it."

"Mom you have gotten around quite a bit. Why didn't you just ask me about this woman thing?"

"Honey I didn't know how and thought it best if you actually experienced it first with someone else so you would know. Don't you believe your feelings on the subject now are much different than they were 24 hours ago? It is one of those things you don't know how you really feel about until you open up and give it an honest try. I knew with your rules that prevented you from refusing any date Paul set up, you would at least have to try and see if you liked being with a woman."

"I never thought of it like that, but I can see now what you are saying."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Mom said, "Come on in."

The door opened and Daddy was standing there with a shit eating grin on his face. "I see you and your mother had that 'talk' you mentioned and maybe you got your answers."

Mom and I both lay there on top of the bed fully exposed with neither of us attempting to cover ourselves. I said, "Yes Daddy I think we understand each other much better now."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,167 Followers