Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

I was thinking he must have masturbated before coming to pick me up. He was doing great and making it last such a long time. When he wanted me on my back again and had me pull my legs back forcing my ass up I knew this would likely be the last position. He was fucking me as I pulled my legs back and held them against my tits. I was looking at him when I asked, "Are you anxious to fuck my ass later? I love having two cocks inside me at the same time."

He yelled, "OH FUCK!" as he threw his head back and pushed his cock deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing as it pumped his cum into me. I held my legs as his cock continued filling me with semen. When he was done he leaned against my legs saying, "Baby that wasn't fair. Thinking about your tight little ass gripping my cock was just too much."

"We have until after midnight. I intend on getting more of your cum before you have to take me back to my husband."

Pulling his cock out we laid on our sides facing each other and talked. He was tracing his fingers lightly over my breasts and nipples as he told me about losing his wife and how he had raised Nate with the help of his mother and father. He told me Hose was a very successful businessman and had done very well. He explained how his mother had developed a bone issue and how they were forced to stop their swinging. I was surprised he not only knew about his parents swinging, but was willing to discuss it with me. He also told me how he almost blew it with Paul the first time they talked on the phone. He said he was sure his father and some of his friends were behind the prank of a guy sharing his wife with other men. He confessed he knew people did that sort of thing and had heard about the Hotwife lifestyle, but said he never thought he would actually meet anyone into that lifestyle.

I told him I had never met a man with a penile implant and how it had fascinated me. He said his father had the surgery before his mother had developed the problems she has. He said if she had gotten sick before the implant he was sure his father never would have undergone the surgery. He said, "I never thought much about impotence, but when I saw what it did to Dad I realized how much a man's self-worth can be influenced by his ability to please a woman. Thankfully modern medicine works wonders and it is nice to know there are multiple options when that time comes. All men who live long enough will eventually be forced to face the issue."

Thinking about what he said, I figured it was probably a lot like a woman who feels like her femininity is stripped from her with the removal of a breast. I told him I had friends who had experienced that and it had been very traumatic. He smiled and said, "You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met." Our conversation had become fairly serious and his comment snapped me out of the deep and dark thoughts of real life and back to the present where my husband was sharing me with these three men.

At Steve's suggestion we got out of bed. I handed him his boxers and reached for my blouse. I was still wearing the shelf bra when he got his pants and retrieved the G-string. Handing it to me he said, "It still belongs to me and I am taking it home when we drop you off at home, but you look so sexy in it, why don't you wear just it and your fucking sexy bra until we go to dinner."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, but he wasn't about to let me get by with just that. Pulling me into his arms he gave me a passionate kiss that curled my toes. He then opened the bedroom door and we went out to join his father and son. Nate gave me a whistle when he saw us and Hose said, "We were beginning to think maybe you had decided to keep her to yourself all night."

Steve said, "Don't think for one minute the thought didn't cross my mind."

Hose extended his hand toward me saying, "Darlin come sit by me." Nate watched his grandfather pull me down next to him. They had found a college football game and had been watching it when Steve and I came out of the bedroom. Hose ran his fingers across my nipples then along the lace trimmed cups of the bra showcasing my breasts. He said, "Honey that is the sexiest bra I do believe I have ever seen. It's such a sexy way to show off such a beautiful pair of tits." He sucked on each nipple then said, "Nate if you promise to not try to keep her like your father did, you can have her next."

Nate's face lit up when he heard his grandfather. I think he figured Hose would take his turn with me next. Nate said, "Grandpa, I promise." He then took my hand and almost dragged me back into the bedroom, just like his father had done. Once alone with just Nate I could see he was anxious. Young men are fun, but I like older men because they have more experience and know how to take their time and make their time with a woman last.

Nate was much different this time than he had been the week earlier. His level of confidence had gone up dramatically. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and said, "Will you suck my cock again?"

Smiling I said, "Sure Honey, but you don't need to ask. I would prefer you just tell me what you want. I want to make you happy and you can do just about anything you want."

We climbed on the bed and I took him into my mouth. He was enjoying himself a lot. My feet were up toward the head of the bed with my face just below his stomach. He had my G-string pulled to the side and was rubbing my clit. I could tell he must have been doing some research this past week on the Internet or was looking at other information to learn where to touch a woman. He knew exactly where to touch me. He even put his fingers inside me and easily found my g-spot, and was expertly massaging it with his finger. I know a lot of grown men who don't know how to do what he was doing with his fingers. If he kept this up I was going to squirt all over him and I was not sure how he would take that. Some guys don't understand squirting and wrongly believe the woman is peeing on them.

Pulling my mouth off his hard shaft I said, "Baby, you better slow down. That feels wonderful, but I would rather cum when your big cock is inside me."

Before I could take him back into my mouth he began to get up. With my head toward the foot of the bed he grabbed a pillow and put it at the foot of the bed. I could see the desire in his eyes. As I was moving toward the pillow he took hold if my legs and positioned me on my back.

I said, "Fuck me Baby. Put your big cock in me and fill me with your seed."

Positioned with his glans against my lips he asked, "Am I really big?"

"Yes you are quite a bit larger than most guys, but fucking a woman is more than just how big you are. It's also how you do it. Guys with small cocks can make a woman feel really good if they know what they are doing."

He then pushed himself into me and as he did this he asked, "What is the best way to do it?"

My mind was consumed with the sensation of his cock filling me and I was not expecting to have a question and answer period, but I knew he wanted to learn. I said, "Baby it all depends on the woman. What one may like another may not enjoy. For me, I like a man who is aggressive and leaves no question in the woman's mind that he is in control. Other women like a guy who is tender and makes love to his woman very tenderly and slow. There are even women who want to be in charge and tell her man what to do. It also depends on what the man likes."

When I finished he began thrusting into me harder, and was quiet. His stamina was fantastic as he kept fucking me. He began to slow down then asked, "What other way do you like it?"

"You mean positions?" I asked,.

"Yea, what other positions do you like?"

"This is great, but if you want to try something different I like when I am on my hands and knees and you get behind me and enter me that way. Your cock goes in deeper and you can hold onto my hips and fuck me like that."

Pulling his cock out of me I assumed he wanted to try what I had suggested. I moved to my hands and knees spreading my knees allowing him between my legs. I felt him rub his cock across my pussy and my ass. It occurred to me he had fucked my ass the last time and I was in a position that was tempting him. He said, "If Dad wasn't going to get your ass later I would fuck it now." I didn't say anything as he lowered his cock and pushed it between my lips. He gripped my hips like I had suggested and pulled me back to him. I heard him say, "OH FUCK, that does feel good."

He began fucking me with abandon. His lack of finesse allowed me to feel his raw passion and desire. I knew he would have been excited to be with any female, but there was something about his energy that made this special. A brief thought flashed through my mind and made me both shudder and laugh. I thought what this might be like if this was his grandfather and he had his grandson's energy and passion. The fact he was not hung like his grandfather was very good, at least it was good for me.

I felt his fingers dig into my hips as he pulled me back hard against his body sinking as much of his cock inside me as possible. He didn't have to say anything; I knew at that moment he was filling me with cum. I said, "That's it Baby, put your seed deep inside my pussy. I want all of it. Give it to me."

First placing my shoulders and upper chest on the mattress I reached back between my legs and took his scrotum in my hand, holding him as his body experienced this powerful orgasm. When his grip on my hips relaxed I kept my hand on his scrotum but relaxed my fingers to allow him to pull out of me and my hand when he was ready.

Later we lay on the mattress facing each other. His fingers were playing with my nipples as I gently massaged his flaccid penis. "Lisa that was the best. It was so much better than last week."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Honey you are quite the stud and you need to open up a little. Ask the girls you go to school with out on dates. They're a lot like you. Most girls like sex just as much as you. Just be nice to them and they will be nice to you. Us girls enjoy making you guys feel good."

"I know, but I'm always afraid they will say no when I ask them out."

"Some will, that's for sure, but that is really the worst thing that can happen. The chances are the next girl will say yes. A girl saying no is not really a big deal. When a girl says no she is not worth your time. Just ask the next girl and you will see many more will say yes than will say no. Honey you are one very handsome man and I assure you there is nothing you have to be ashamed of in regard to how your cock feels inside a girl. You are the whole package. You have a great personality, you're handsome and you certainly know how to make love to a girl. When it comes to sex, some girls may not like it hard and aggressive like me. You just need to learn what a girl wants as she learns what you want from her. I assure you most girls are just as nervous as you."

His smile let me know I had maybe gotten through to him and he would be learning more about the girls his own age. We lay there a few more minutes then I said, "Maybe we should go see how your father and grandfather are doing."

He leaned over and gave me a very sweet kiss before rolling over and out of bed. Slipping on his boxers he took my hand and led me naked out where Hose and his father were watching another football game on TV. Hose looked at us then laughed saying, "Nate, my boy, you didn't even let the poor girl get dressed."

I could see Nate didn't quite know what to say so I jumped in saying, "Nate said you would prefer me like this."

Hose grinned then looked at his grandson and said, "Good man. Always keep em naked and available." Looking at Steve he said, "Son, you raised the boy right."

Steve grinned, but said nothing. Nate took a seat in one of the chairs as I moved over and knelt on the floor next to Hose saying, "Do you have something for me to play with sir?"

I was a little surprised when he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. Hose slipped his slacks down to reveal he wasn't wearing underwear. Spreading his knees I took the hint and moved between his legs. Earlier he told me at least his son and maybe his grandson knew about his implant, but I didn't know if they had actually seen how it worked or how well it worked.

Our eyes met and Hose said, "Honey I think you know what to do."

I grinned then nodded my head before slipping one hand around his cock and with the other I found the squeeze ball in his scrotum between his testicles. First I began licking and kissing his flaccid cock. While it was this size I could get more of it in my mouth than what I would be able to once he was erect. Very slowly I began to squeeze the ball pumping fluid to fill the two bags surgically implanted on each side of the shaft of his penis. As I continued to suck on his flesh I continued to squeeze the little inflation ball. Slowly his cock began to get longer and thicker.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Steve glancing over now and then to watch what I was doing. It appeared to me, from the look on his face, he may have known his father had an implant, but he had never seen it in action. Nate was not as discrete in his observations. As Hose was nearing full erection Nate said, "Grandpa, your cock is fucking huge!"

Hose didn't say anything as he was enjoying my mouth. Momentarily I pulled my mouth off and looking at Nate, said, "Your grandfather has the largest cock I've ever seen." Immediately I put my mouth back taking his glans into my now widely stretched mouth.

Steve said, "Dad I knew you were big, but shit, I had no idea..."

The look Hose gave me as our eyes remained on each other made me feel good. He reached down and took hold of my arms, gently pulling me up and onto his lap. It appeared he was going to take me right here in front of both his son and grandson.

With a knee on each side of his legs I moved forward. As I got closer I reached behind and stroked his huge shaft. His eyes were on mine as he softly asked, "Do you think you can you take me like this?"

Nodding my head I said, "Yes, I think so."

He grinned then pulled me up to give him room to raise his cock and let me slowly impale myself as I settled down onto it as the huge shaft stretched and entered me. Reaching between us I held his long thick shaft until I had taken all of the huge cock my body could accommodate. The semen placed inside me earlier helped to provide plenty of lubrication for him to enter me. It was still very uncomfortable, but not as bad as the first time he had entered me two weeks earlier. I had lowered myself as far as I could until I felt the pain of his glans pressed against my cervix.

Nodding my head I said, "That's as much as I can take."

Hose had one arm around my back and the other cupping my ass as he held me in place. One finger was between my cheeks and pressed against my sensitive rear hole. Holding me in place he said, "Tell me when you feel like you're ready."

I could hear the football game on the TV behind me, but was almost certain Steve and Nate were no longer watching the game. I was almost certain they were watching the Patriarch of the family fuck the woman whose husband had shared her with the three of them.

While I was attempting to relax and accommodate Hose I heard Nate say, "Fuck gramps, that's hot. She's looks tiny with your huge cock inside her."

Hose didn't say anything in response. He appeared to be concentrating his full attention on me. Looking at him I nodded my head letting him know I was ready. I felt his hand on my ass as he slowly lifted me pulling his shaft out of me. With only the glans inside me he began lowering me, sliding his shaft back deep inside me. After a half dozen or so of these warm up moves I began helping him, but his hand remained on my ass and continued to support me. My ass is very sensitive and I was enjoying the feeling of his finger pressing against me. I was stuffed full of this man's flesh and wondered if I might also be able to take his finger in my ass.

He was teasing me by pressing his finger against me, but not actually penetrating my ass. I knew every part of me was stretched tight. I was aware Steve and Nate were still there, but I had stopped watching their reactions. My full concentration was on the massive tube of male flesh inside me. I said, "Oh FUCK Hose, fuck that feels good. Please don't stop, keep fucking me." I realized the discomfort was now gone and I was feeling nothing but pure euphoria.

Hose removed his finger from my little hole for a few seconds, then it was back and I could feel his finger was now slick and he was rubbing it over my sensitive hole. I realized he had picked up some of the lubrication on is shaft and was rubbing it into my tiny stretched hole.

He continued this every so often transferring more of our combined fluids onto my ass. I was pretty sure I knew what he was planning and was anxious for him to see if he could penetrate my ass with his finger while his cock filled my pussy to the absolute limit.

I wasn't paying attention to Steve or Nate, but happened to catch something moving off to my left. Glancing over I saw Steve had pulled his cock through the fly of his boxers and was slowly stroking himself. Our eyes met and we exchanged a smile. Turning back to Hose I began kissing the side of his neck and whispering into his ear.

"Your son is watching your cock fuck me. Oh fuck Hose, your cock feel so good."

Using my teeth on his ear lobe I gently bit his ear as that huge piece of man meat was bringing me unbelievable pleasure. I could tell he liked me talking dirty to him in a low whisper only he could hear. I said, "Baby, let your son watch you penetrate my little ass with your finger."

His grip on my ass tightened and he moaned as he made a minor adjustment of my body on his cock. I could feel the touch of his finger on my little hole change then I felt him apply even more pressure to my ass and I knew he was going to penetrate me in my other hole down there. He obviously wanted his son to see him push his finger into my ass.

I was stretched so tight I wasn't sure there was even enough room back there for him to be able to get his finger inside me. With a little more pressure I felt his finger forcing open my sphincter as it entered my ass. I felt such a flood of sensations it took me a few seconds to glance over toward Steve to see he was no longer looking at my face, but now his eyes were on my ass, obviously interested in seeing his father's finger disappearing between my cheeks.

Long ago I had made it a part of my routine to take several enemas and lube my ass prior to each of the times my husband shared me. I knew many men have an ass fetish, and I wanted to make sure I was lubed as well as being clean both inside and out. Men always got turned on when I cleaned their cocks, but they liked it even more when I did it after they had been fucking my ass. Making sure I was clean inside made it just as pleasurable to clean them if they had been in my pussy or my ass.

Hose's finger felt good and I also knew before this was all over Steve and Nate planned to double penetrating me with Steve in my ass. Having been double penetrated twice before, I was actually looking forward to that. Each time before when I had two cocks in me at the same time, had both been very memorable experiences.

Turning my attention back to Hose I closed my eyes and focused all my attention back on the two holes Hose had plugged. I had lost count of the number of orgasms I had experienced while on Hose's cock. Most were small, but all felt incredible. With the left side of my face against his head I heard Hose say, "Baby I am getting close. I'm going to fill that sweet pussy of yours full of cum."

In a whisper I said, "Do it, show these guys how a real man fucks his woman. Fill me with your seed."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers