Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,169 Followers

Even though I was exhausted I explained what had happened and how proud I was that I had been able to do something for Hose that he had never experienced. "Honey I love you so much. You are such a wonderful husband. You can put all three of them on the list of guys I would not mind if you shared me with again. I'm anxious for Steve to meet Rebecca. I think they will hit it off really well. Steve is a nice guy and it would be very cool to see him find a woman of his own. He would make some lucky woman a good husband."

Paul gave me a hug then kissed me. "Baby you are the greatest wife a man could ever hope to have. I love you so much it hurts."

****

When morning came I was not as sore as I thought I might be. I gave Paul, my friend Rebecca's phone number and he called Steve. After he hung up he told me Steve was excited about meeting Rebecca. I immediately gave Rebecca a call and told her I had given her number to a really nice guy I had met and that I was sure he would be calling her. I said, "He lost his wife over 18 years ago and has never gotten involved with anyone seriously since then. He is a really nice and considerate guy. I know the two of you will hit it off."

Rebecca sounded excited and thanked me. I made her promise to let me know how it went and she promised to do so. I was cleaning the house when my phone rang and on the caller ID I saw it was Rita. I answered saying, "Hi, what's up?"

"Honey I've been so anxious to hear about your date. Paul told me yesterday was the three on one date and I've been dying to talk to you and see how it went."

"It was fun, but taking care of three men can really wear a girl out."

I heard her laugh then say, "I have done two at a time, but never three. Not only that, one of them being an 18 year old. He would have been a handful all by himself."

"That's for sure. I forgot how quick a guy that young can recover and be ready for another round."

"You're telling me! I was thinking about going shopping with your mother if you feel up to coming along."

I laughed and said, "Sure as long as it doesn't involve me taking my clothes off."

"No, you can leave all your clothes on for this. We are just going to get together, have lunch, look around at the mall and talk."

"Sounds like fun. Count me in."

****

Mom and Rita wanted to talk, but it was more like me talking and them listening. They wanted to know all the details and were especially interested in learning about how Hose's implant worked. Rita and Mom both knew Rebecca and were happy I was trying to put her and Steve together. Rita had met Steve once, but mom said she couldn't remember ever meeting him.

Later that evening after we ate, I showed Paul the photos Nate had taken then the video. We had planned to watch the video from my birthday with the intent to make it all the way through. As we both should have known we made it part way through then my husband decided his wife sitting next to him was more interesting than what was on the DVD.

He surprised me when we got in bed and he secured my arms and legs to the bed holding me spread eagle for him to use and enjoy. We have done some bondage before and I like the feeling of being helpless. It is even more fun when he puts a blindfold over my eyes and I don't know what is is doing or even for sure it is him.

After he filled my pussy with a load of cum he removed the straps, but told me I had to sleep with the cuffs on my wrists and ankles to which the restraining straps had been attached. I lay on my side as he spooned up behind me. I wiggled my ass against him as he pressed his cock against me. We drifted off to sleep with him promising me the next time we watched the DVD we would finish it.

It was a promise I had no intention of making him keep and was already looking forward to the next time we were forced to leave the DVD running as he carried me into our bedroom.

Chapter 52 -- Business Trip (Lisa)

It had been almost five weeks since my husband shared me with the Hose men, when Paul came home from work one evening and told me he had to attend a business conference. He said he needed to leave that Sunday and said, "I already called Dad and asked if he minded taking care of you while I'm gone. He was very excited and I told him you would be arriving Saturday afternoon. I've already made the airline reservations and he will pick you up at the airport. You will spend the entire week with him and return the following Saturday evening. I'll be here to pick you up when you get back."

My father-in-law is a very nice guy. After the first time Paul shared me with his father they talked about both Paul and me and also just me visiting him at his home in Colorado. Paul and I had been there before and spent a couple days with his father. This would be the first time it would just be my father-in-law and me. I'm a big girl and knew exactly what my men had in mind. Sure Paul had a legitimate meeting he needed to attend and that gave him an excuse to share me with his father.

It wasn't like my father-in-law hadn't already fucked me. The fact is he had fucked me several times and I had thoroughly enjoyed each and every time.

I didn't have a lot of time to get ready for the trip. I still had to decide what I would wear and needed to get my hair and nails done. I wondered what my father-in-law might have in mind to keep me entertained while I was his guest, but it didn't take much imagination for me to have a good idea what I would be doing. The question was where and what other activities we would be involved in.

I was pretty sure Paul's father would be feeling a lot less stress by the time I left Colorado to return home.

Continued in Part 8

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,169 Followers