Finding Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sighed. Those Zenrists had it so good. They could run around everywhere in their natural states to their heart's content. Even now, there were at least a few dozen or so ladies enjoying the day, doing things like eating lunch, swimming in the pool, playing in the park, working out in the gym, or drinking at the bar. All while as naked as the days they were born.

It wasn't fair! Why was it okay for them to have all the fun, but not her? Because she didn't believe in a kooky, sex-obsessed goddess?

Carol pouted and let her body sink into the couch. Normally, she would have enjoyed the simple sensation of letting the poofy, velvety cushions mold themselves all around her body. They felt good as they seeped into the contours of her back and the cleft of her buttocks. It was like sitting on a cloud. But right now, she was just too huffy to like it. She didn't want to be naked in the house. She wanted to be naked literally everywhere else!

Well, she was in here all by herself with nothing and no one to distract her. That gave her plenty of time to ruminate...and read her new book, which was currently resting on the counter by her phone.

Guess I could pick up where I left off, she thought as she opened it up. Though I have to ask just how many lovers does this freaking goddess need?

She had read a fair bit of the Scripture during the drive home. So far, not much had happened in it; mostly, the Goddess went back and forth between making women to have lesbian sex with, and then having lesbian sex with them. It was endless. She would make a woman out of clay, as gods were wont to do since they were too good to try experimenting with other building materials, screw her until she fainted from exhaustion, make another woman, screw her to exhaustion, and then make another one all for the same purpose. Oh sure, each sexual encounter was different; some girls favored oral, some favored vaginal, some were givers, some were receivers, some were completely submissive, and others even thought they could dominate a goddess. But it was still all the same pattern.

When looked at with an eye reserved for snooty literary critics, Carol had to admit it was rather repetitive. But she didn't think of it that way at all while she was reading it. If anything, it had been the single most engaging thing she ever remembered perusing in her life! Not only that, it also filled her with a deep warmth within her core, like someone was tickling her gently from the insides. It was that hot of a book! She got the sense that if she hadn't already been naked while she was reading it, she would have taken whatever she had on off.

It is a page-turner, I'll give it that, the naked woman mused as she got ready to read the next section. Might as well keep going.

***

And so twelve lovers fell into blissful sleep for the twelfth time, and the Goddess dipped Her hands into the clay again. But as She began to give shape to what would be Her Thirteenth Wife, She realized this would not be enough, for creation is a miraculous but exhausting process. And Zenriah knew She would never be able to craft all the lovers She desired by Herself.

But as She looked upon Her slumbering wives, each a beautiful reflection of Her splendor and radiance, the light of inspiration flowed through Her once again.

Come the morning when they awoke, Zenriah welcomed their embrace as She always had. She feasted upon Her wives as they feasted upon Her, suckling and flowing and bucking and bursting with every collective beat of their hearts. She allowed them to squirm all over Her form, explore every corner of Her majesty, and seep into every crevice of Her being.

Feeling Her First Wife crawl upon Her ripened flower, the Goddess knew it was time. She bloomed even further, welcoming Her lover inside Her sweet-smelling depths. She took her eyes, tongue, and visage as She had countless times in the past, letting her loll about inside Her as she drank of Her nectar and inhaled of Her essence, causing her petals to flutter in ecstasy. And then, without warning, She took her heart and her breasts and her womanhood, and all else there was to her.

And Zenriah's First Wife gladly gave it all. Her Goddess' pleasure was her pleasure, and to be so deeply immersed within the Goddess was to turn herself into a tool of ultimate pleasure. Even as she was pulled ever more inside Zenriah, she continued to kiss, continued to caress, continued to wiggle like a wet serpent inside the heavenly flesh until it became her entire world, all there was, and all there would ever be. Gently, it pulsed around her, molding her form against their succulence, shaping her like she was made of clay again. With every touch, she felt her whole Goddess quiver from within as joy erupted in Her holy being, which only pulled her deeper inside. More and more, Zenriah's First sank within her Goddess, writhing and dancing and rolling in that which was most holy of all as the Goddess' cries of bliss echoed all around her. Zenriah's love held tighter around the woman, it moistened and slickened her 'til she was naught but a gyrating drop of nectar in a sea of pure divinity, unable to see, unable to breathe, unable to escape...until with one great climaxing shudder, the Goddess burst. Her holiness spilled out of Her flower and upon Her Wives, while Her First was pushed all the way in until she was nestled in the enveloping darkness of Zenriah's loving womb. And there she remained.

The same fate awaited the rest of Her wives. One by one, the Goddess would pull them to her, one by one the Goddess would swallow them up, and one by one, the Goddess would seal them within the greatest depths of Her being.

In there, Zenriah taught them Her greatest secrets. She taught them how they would experience the ultimate pleasure. She taught them how they would experience the miracle of life. She taught them how they could go about creating themselves. Most of all, She taught them how they could become goddesses in and of themselves!

When She had told them all there was to tell, the Goddess released Her wives from Her womb, letting them each experience the joy of birth for the first time in their existence. Then She issued to them a decree for what would be their greatest duty to Her.

"Make me more wives, my loves. Make me more wives to slake my everlasting thirst."

And so the Twelve obliged Her. Happily, they expressed their love for Her and each other with their newfound knowledge of creation, molding their children and Her wives within their holy wombs through the fires of their passion. Just as the Goddess had created them and bestowed them with life, so too were they able to create and bestow lives of their own.

From Twelve Wives were birthed twenty daughters. Each daughter was presented to the Goddess as an offering and as a token of their immortal love for Her. And the Goddess happily took them all and gently cradled them against Her bosom.

"Make me more," She commanded. "Make me more wives for whom I may love, and of whom may love Me, for all eternity. Make me more until all the world is enveloped in your love for Me. That is your duty."

And so they birthed more daughters. And their daughters birthed more daughters. And they birthed and they birthed until all the land was covered in the succulent flesh of Womankind. And the Goddess smiled, for as She looked upon Her creations, She knew She finally achieved what She desired for so long.

12