Finding Goddess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

Unfortunately, she didn't walk two steps out before the thoughts returned in full force when a girl holding a stack of papers nearly crashed into her. "Oh, excuse me!" the girl whimpered as she stumbled in place, tightening her grip on the sheets to keep them from flying in every conceivable direction.

Carol took a look at her. She was a pretty young thing, likely an intern still in college, with chestnut hair tied back in a ponytail, and wearing a pair of glasses that made her look younger and more innocent than she actually was, an effect that was only further heightened by the nervous demeanor she was exhibiting through her wide startled eyes and shaking hands.

"Oh, uh...it's no bother," Carol mumbled apologetically as she took a step back to allow the girl to continue on her way. "Don't mind me."

The intern nodded and did just that, but Carol didn't let her out of her sight. She turned her gaze to watch her go, taking note of the innocent flower's hips that she knew were swaying deliciously under that business skirt of hers.

If I was a Zenrist...then I could just pick her up and have my way with her. I could just tear her clothes off, see what she's like under there, completely devour her...

She could already imagine how the encounter would go. She would approach the tiny little girl with her completely naked body, walking with just the right swagger that would leave the intern absolutely star-struck. Then Carol would scoop her up in her strong arms, carry her to her desk like a bride, rip her clothes off until she had only what her parents gave her, and trib her brains out. Carol would mash her clit into hers, press her boobs into the intern's face, make her suck and worship her nipples like they were the Goddess' themselves. And then the two of them would cum. All over the desk, on the floor. And everyone would watch. It was enough to make Carol lick her lips hungrily.

But with her fantasy came another uncomfortable realization. Once more, it reminded her that she was not a Zenrist. She was an ordinary woman, and she had to wear clothes. And the clothes she was wearing were starting to close in around her again.

Carol gulped. It was just like she thought it would be when she woke up this morning; this was going to be a bad day.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers
12