Grace Breaks Caitlin

Story Info
Caitlin gets forced into a gangbang.
2.4k words
4.2
87k
80

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin was a college student who was lusted after by all the guys, and even some of the girls, she'd met, even though she was almost completely oblivious to this. Caitlin was of a little shorter than average height, had pale skin, long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, a gorgeous face and, perhaps best of all, a fat, juicy ass. It was no wonder half the guys dreamed of pumping her full of their baby batter. The fact that she wore almost exclusively booty shorts and daisy dukes didn't hurt that either.

But one person in particular really wanted to get it on with Caitlin: Grace. Grace was a tall, freckled girl with curly red hair, a cute bubble butt and a set of tits that would make any guy want her. Unlike Caitlin though, she knew she was wanted. Unfortunately for them, Grace was a lesbian and unfortunately for Caitlin, she was also a bit of a dominatrix and a sadist. She was tired of Caitlin's continued innocence and constant bubbly and cheerful attitude and wasn't so much interested in the joy from having sex with Caitlin. That was just a bonus, her real pleasure would come from absolutely ruining the young, innocent blonde.

Caitlin had been invited over to Grace's house a little ways off campus, thinking that it's been a while since she'd talked to Grace, who used to be her friend. When she got there, Grace was all friendly and offered her snacks and drinks. "This bitch is practically BEGGING for it," Grace thought, observing the shirt that doesn't even cover her full stomach and booty shorts that still left a significant part of her ass exposed. After that long walk, Caitlin practically chugged the water she was offered. That was her mistake, almost immediately after she started to feel woozy and blacked out.

Caitlin woke up, naked, bent over a small but talk table. Her big ass sticking out as her legs dangled, almost touching the floor. She tried to move, panicking, but realized her hands and ankles had been cuffed to the table legs.

Grace came into her line of sight, but it wasn't just her. Behind her was a line of naked men. Caitlin started piecing things together and screamed only for Grace to put her hand over her mouth to silence her. "This house is too far from everything and even then, we're in my basement, it's soundproof. Exactly for this reason. Scream all you want, they won't hear you," she explained to Caitlin.

Caitlin was terrified, not fully comprehending everything around her, trying to find a way out. As Caitlin looked frantically around the room, Grace turned to the men and said, "OK, the only 2 rules are, don't rough her up...too bad, and her asshole is off limits. Aside from that, go crazy!" she said as she walked behind Caitlin and gave her a heavy spank before moving back into her field of vision.

The biggest of the men in line moved behind Caitlin. Caitlin looks back at him. "Please, sir. You don't have to do this. I haven't done anything wrong. Please let me go." The man did nothing but line up his dick with her pussy and right before he put it in, Grace squished Caitlin's cheeks and made Caitlin look her in the eyes.

"Eyes on me, blondie. I wanna see your big, dumb, round face as you get raped for the first time" she told her in a very commanding tone with excitement in it. Caitlin kept staring at her, afraid to look away until she felt the man's massive dick enter her. Her eyes bulged, her jaw dropped and she gagged a little as she felt her pussy being spread apart for the first time. Immediately after, her head fell and Grace grabbed her face again and pulled her back up. "I said, EYES ON ME!" she yelled at her. Caitlin's eyes began to water as the man went for a second, deeper thrust this time, which gave Caitlin the same expression as the first one.

On the third thrust he grabbed her neck from behind, pulled her head back a little, leaned in and said, "I like to hear my piggies squeal. SQUEAL FOR ME PIGGY!" he shouted as he went in for his fastest and hardest thrust yet. Sure enough, Caitlin started squealing as she felt him push inside her with every thrust after. She hated that she was giving him what he wanted, but she couldn't control herself. She tried moving away or pushing him out but it did nothing. He felt slimy inside her and she could feel his pelvis pounding against her ass as she squealed and squealed. It hurt a lot for her to be spread open like that. Then suddenly, he thrusted hard and left his dick in her for a while and she felt a warm ooze slowly fill her up.

She started crying, scared of getting pregnant. But Grace didn't wait. She loved what she was seeing and desperately wanted more. "Next 2, you're up!"

The next 2 weren't as big, but they were still scary looking. One got behind, her and started checking out her big ass bent over the table, her pussy now dripping from the last guy's turn. The other man grabbed the back of her head. Realizing what was going to happen, she closed her mouth. It was no use. The man pinched her nose but she still kept her mouth shut. The one behind wasted no time and grabbed her ass not entirely unlike motorcycle handle bars and rammed his cock in her all at once. The shock made her gasp which the man in front took advantage of and rammed his dick in her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she gagged heavily. He left it there but kept pinching her nose so that she still couldn't breathe. Her face went red, her eyes teared up, she tried moving her arms and legs again but nothing worked. The man in back loved all the shaking. Her pussy clamped down on him out of fear and started getting wetter as she moved violently while he thrusted in and out of her. "I think this bitch is getting off on this," he shouted as he spanked her. Then when she was about to pass out, the man in front pulled out and let go of her nose.

"See what happens when you don't do what we want?" he asked. She nodded. "Good girl," he said as he shoved his cock in her mouth and started moving her head back and forth along his dick. She moved her tongue around it, trying to get a feel for it. Now that she could breathe again, albeit a little difficultly, she realized the horribly sour taste that had flooded her mouth. Caitlin looked up at him with her blue doe eyes trying to plead with him. He stopped moving her head and let it stay still.

Caitlin was incredibly relieved. "At least there's one semi de-," she never finished the thought because the man in front jammed his cock in her mouth once again. Instead of moving her head, he now held her head still as he mercilessly face fucked her. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat as she gagged repeatedly. Her eye started twitching and drool started falling down her chin whenever he pulled out and then would get more smeared on her face when he thrusted in.

Grace loved what she was seeing. Caitlin's big, dumb, round face getting smashed in by a man's pelvis and her thick ass jiggling like Jello in an earthquake as she got ruthlessly throat fucked from the front and raped mercilessly from behind. Both men then timed one final thrust. She felt them both push into her and as the man behind her shot a load across her ass, the man in front pumped his semen into her mouth. When he pulled out, Caitlin started coughing up gobs of semen and drool onto the floor below.

Grace kept ordering men up and one by one they continued to spank, fuck, choke, pull and do whatever they wished to poor Caitlin. They went on for hours and Caitlin lost track of her own involuntary climaxes. By the end of it she was barely conscious and her body, her hair, the floor and her pussy and mouth were covered in and filled with more semen than she thought any group of men could produce. Then she saw something that made her heart drop. Grace had now stripped and was standing in front of her with an incredibly long and far too wide black and bumpy strap on dildo. Easily bigger than anything else she'd seen that night.

"No, please Grace. I can't do this. Please, I can't. You really shouldn't do th-," Caitlin whimpered before a black ball gag was placed over her mouth.

"I like my bitches nice and silent," she said with a bright, cheerful, and to Caitlin, horrifying, smile. Caitlin cried out but what came out wasn't much due to the gag. Grace got up on top of Caitlin, hot dogged Caitlin's bubble butt with the massive strap on and then started to put it in. "This is the Butt Buster. It busts slut's butts. And judging by the way you've been taking dick all night, I'd say you're a slut...who needs her FAT...BUTT...BUSTED," Grace explained, grunting out the last few words as she tried to fit the thing in Caitlin's ass. Her smile was now menacing but still filled with joy. The last word finally plunged the massive dildo deep in Caitlin's butthole. Caitlin screamed from the sheer pain of having her ass cheeks spread as she felt the large object plunging further and further into her anus. The Butt Buster was clearly too big to be used on a normal person, much less an anal virgin. "It's OK dear, we're only halfway in", Grace whispered in her ear. Then Grace grabbed a fistful of Caitlin's hair, pulled it, arching her back, and rammed the entire rest of it in at once. Caitlin screamed louder, tears streaming down her face. "Look at you, taking it all in," Grace said as she pulled out. "I wasn't sure you could do IT" she continued as she rammed the full thing in again this time spanking Caitlin with her free hand.

Grace's smaller but more firm ass bouncing vigorously up and down onto Caitlin's bigger, fatter ass, making it ripple with every thrust was quite a sight to behold. The clapping of Caitlin's cheeks was music to Grace's ears. "This virgin ass is the best!" she exclaimed. "I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR FUCKING BACK, BITCH!" she yelled as she pulled harder on Caitlin's hair and making her back arch more while picking up the intensity. More of Caitlin's muffled screams, louder than ever, came through.

Caitlin felt like she was being torn in half as the Butt Buster scraped her insides and hit areas she didn't know she could feel. Her entire lower half had gone entirely numb. The forced arch of her back, combined with the feeling of her hair being pulled was incredibly painful. It sounds crazy, but she thought could even feel her stomach bulging. Caitlin's ass was turning really red as Grace kept coming down on it from above, and occasionally spanking it. Eventually, after about half an hour of fun, Caitlin had climaxed 7 times from Grace's Butt Buster and Grace slumped down, exhausted onto Caitlin's still cum covered back.

"Wasn't this fun?" she whispered in Caitlin's ear. Grace then got up and uncuffed Caitlin. Caitlin immediately went running for the door but she couldn't walk after what Grace had done to her so she just fell down.

"Ha! I knew you'd try that. If you really thought I was gonna let my best toy ever be able to walk after getting her butt busted, you've got another thing coming. Your ass is gonna be too sore for that for days," she said as she flipped Caitlin on her back. Caitlin just wanted it to end but Grace wasn't done just yet. She wanted to make sure Caitlin walked out of this ruined, when she recovered the ability to walk, that is. Caitlin tried to get back up but Grace stepped on her stomach to kept her down. Then she got down on top of her, pushed Caitlin's legs in the air and bent them so that Caitlin's legs went over Grace's shoulders. Grace rested the Butt Buster on Caitlin's smooth, pale stomach and between her thighs. Then, she shoved the Butt Buster in Caitlin's vagina. Caitlin's face turned red and she choked a little from the pain before her expression went mindless from the sheer shock of it. This time Caitlin could look at her stomach and could see it bulging as well as feel it every time the massive dildo pounded her. Grace was heartless in the way she ravaged Caitlin. She had been looking forward to it and the joy she got from Caitlin's suffering now had been better than she could have ever dreamed. Her pace was unmatched as she bashed Caitlin's womb repeatedly. Caitlin could feel the cool tile of the floor as she was pounded into it by Grace's increasingly heavy thrusts. Caitlin tried pushing her off best as she could but Grace was noticeably stronger only enjoyed the struggle more. Grace undid the gag, pulled Caitlin close, locked her in a mating press and gave her a huge kiss. Grace's large tits mashed against Caitlin's smaller ones as Grace gave Caitlin's big ass one last pounding. Caitlin's entire body shuddered with a climax unlike any other Grace had ever seen but she was loving it. She held tightly onto her for the duration until she felt Caitlin go limp in a complete daze.

This was how she knew she'd won. Caitlin had been broken. She got up off of her latest and best trophy. "I'll leave you alone for now, but the fun's not done yet," Grace told her as she walked away, leaving Caitlin lying on her basement floor.

*If you liked or didn't like this story, please leave feedback! I'd love to hear what you loved, what could've been better, and what you'd like to see next!*