Finding Goddess Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recalled the moment she met Maisie in the cafe. How the blonde hugged Carol's naked body close to her own, and fingered her to the point of orgasm right there at the table, with patrons all around them. And how she later even let Carol suck her tits. She recalled how she laid down at the edge of the lake and let Henri and Katy have their way with her, drinking wine off her bare skin and from her juicy wet pussy.

She really liked experiencing that.

She recalled every climax she felt over the past week. Every hand, tongue, and gust of air that brushed against her skin. Every sexual fantasy that played out in her head. Every minute little tingle that sparked in her loins. She remembered how pleasant they all felt, how alive they made her feel, how happy they made her Goddess.

She really, really liked experiencing that.

I do want this. I've always wanted this. I was made to want this.

She clicked the button. The screen went blank. The cursor turned into an hourglass to indicate it was loading. Fifteen seconds later, a new page appeared.

"Congratulations! You have completed your Zenrist registration and taken the next step on your road to spiritual enlightenment. Please allow for up to 14 days for your official Zenrist documents to arrive. Please save and/or print this message for your personal records, and contact us or your local priestess for information on completing your initiation into our esteemed order."

Carol leaned back with a sigh, feeling like a weight just fell off her shoulders. It looked like there was a little more to go before she completed her conversion, but it was official now. Going back was no longer an option; she could only move forward from here, if only because she had just blown 80 bucks on it. It was...kind of relieving actually, knowing the doors were closed now. She didn't need to hem and haw over what choice to make anymore because it was already made. All she could do now...was prepare for it.

Carol got up from her chair and went to the kitchen for no other reason than to stretch her legs out and get something cold to drink. Now that she was on her way to converting to Zenrism, she had to consider her next step. Like how she was going to break the news to her daughters.

The doorknob suddenly rattled as someone from the other side struggled to turn it.

"No good...locked," a feminine voice mumbled from behind the door. A second later, the whole thing rumbled as the stranger outside began to knock. "Hey, are you home, Mom?"

Carol froze like a deer in the headlights. It couldn't be...Mindy and Erin, they were home already?

"Guess not," the voice muttered.

"But her car's out there!" said a second voice that sounded very similar to the first.

"Then maybe she's in the bathroom or something, I don't know," said the first girl. She started to fiddle with her keys, if the sound of metallic jingling was anything to go by.

Carol's mind went into overdrive. I'm still naked. What do I do? What do I tell them?

The door shook again as the girl behind it tried to open the lock. It didn't budge. "Damn it, wrong key."

"Hurry up, Erin!" cried the other girl. "I really need to pee!"

That removed all lingering doubt. That was definitely Erin and Mindy behind the door.

"Don't rush me, okay! That's what you get when you hog all the soda for yourself!"

The door shook again. This time, there was a notable click as the lock turned.

I'm not ready for this...I'm not ready to tell them!

Carol had to go. She had to bolt. To her room, while she still had time, where she could throw something on. But the kitchen counter was in the way; going around it would cost her precious seconds. Seconds that she just didn't have!

Carol barely took two running steps before the door flew open. So she did the only think her panicked mind could even consider in its current state: she dropped to the floor!

"Finally!" cheered Mindy as she flew into the apartment, rushing straight to the bathroom, which was towards the back. "Thank goodness she's not in the shower!"

"Heh, would've been funny if she was. I think I rather liked seeing you do your little dance," said Erin in an amused tone as she stepped inside and shut the door behind her. There was a thumping sound as she dropped what were likely her and her sister's bags. "Ugh, I'm parched. Wonder if there's anything to drink?"

Carol blanched. Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no!

Erin was coming. Her footsteps were drawing closer. Carol could feel their vibrations in each cheek of her derriere as she sat on the floor. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. She could do nothing but wait.

Erin's shadow began to creep across the kitchen floor like a tigress on the prowl. Carol hugged her legs close.

Erin's sandaled foot stomped down at the corner of the wall. Carol bit her lip.

The profile of Erin's face came into view as she began to enter the kitchen. Carol began to squeeze her eyes shut.

"Oh shit!" the teenager exclaimed. "My phone was in there!"

To Carol's stunned surprise, Erin spun around and scurried out of the kitchen and back to the general living room. There was a sound of unzipping, rummaging, and mumbling as she dug through her luggage. Against her better judgment, the naked woman sidled down the kitchen floor and peered around the wall to see what her daughter was doing.

Erin stood up, her back mercifully facing Carol as she stared at her phone. "Oh good, it didn't get smashed up," she said. "Really need to watch where I put it. Oh, but it's just about dead. I should probably go charge it up."

As she ran straight to her room, Carol let out a sigh of relief. It looked like she had a chance to get out of this after all. With both her daughters occupied in different rooms, she now had a ripe opportunity to get back to her own. Peeling herself off the floor, Carol tip-toed out of the kitchen and glanced down the hall, at the still open door that led to her bedroom. Just a few quick running steps and she'd be home free...

Unfortunately, she barely had time to take one before the bathroom door suddenly swung open. With a muffled cry, Carol dove to the side of the couch, where Mindy wouldn't be able to see her.

"Mom?" the girl called out.

Carol froze up. She didn't actually catch her...did she?

"Are you in here?" said the teen. Wondering if she should indeed answer her, Carol peered around the couch to see what her daughter was doing. As it turned out, Mindy was poking her head into her mother's room. "I guess not. Huh."

Her investigation over, Mindy started to turn around, which meant she was going to inevitably face Carol's direction. The nudist ducked back into her hiding spot before the girl had a chance to see her. Unfortunately, she didn't have any time to plan her next move, for she could hear Mindy's rapidly approaching footsteps.

Shit, where do I go? Where do I go? Carol's mind was in overdrive. Mindy was moving, but the mother had no idea where she was intending to go. Her room? The kitchen? Or perhaps toward the bags that Carol realized were too close to her for comfort. If Mindy was planning to fetch them, then it was inevitable that she would see her very naked mother curled up in a ball next to the couch. She couldn't let that happen, so Carol crawled as silently as she could to the front of the couch, which faced the TV.

Her judgment proved sound, for Mindy did indeed go to pick up the bags her sister had dumped on the floor. There was a small thump, as though something soft and not altogether heavy hit the floor. "Ah, crap," the teen mumbled with a slightly annoyed sigh. Looking around the corner of the couch to see what she was up to, Carol watched as her daughter knelt down to gather some clothes that had fallen on the floor, which she apparently spilled by accident when she picked the suitcase up without realizing it had been opened.

Carol resisted the urge to sigh in relief. It looked like both girls were busy again. Now was the perfect time to make her mad dash straight to her—

Now the door to the girls' shared bedroom swung open, and out stepped Erin. Carol clamped her teeth on her lips to suppress her curse. Just like that, her opportunity vanished, and worse, she was now in the visual range of her other daughter. If Erin so much as turned her head, she would be greeted to the sight of her mother, completely naked and on all fours at the foot of the couch. There was nothing she could do to hide now, nothing, except maybe...

Carol didn't so much leap onto the couch as she rolled into the air on it, lying as flat on her back as she possibly could. The armrests were a bit on the big side. So big, in fact, that if you looked at the couch from just the right angle, you wouldn't know someone was resting in it at all. That was what she hoped would be the case anyway, that if Erin glanced in her direction, she would not see her naked mother at all.

Unfortunately, Carol's breasts were now sticking up in the air, and she was beginning to realize that all this tension was making...certain parts of her very excited. Oh please, Goddess, don't make her notice my nipples, don't make her notice my nipples, DON'T MAKE HER NOTICE MY NIPPLES!

"Hey, did you see Mom anywhere?" said Mindy as she finished gathering up her sister's things.

"Nope, can't say I have," said Erin as she made her way to kitchen, going around the back of the couch where her very nervous and very naked mother was still situated. "Must be out running."

"Or maybe she's with one of her fuck-buddy girlfriends," Mindy giggled.

"Don't...say that," said Erin, her voice taking on an oddly icy tone. That made Carol blink. She of course didn't talk about all the things she did with her lovers, but she knew her daughters were old enough to understand what the nature of her relationship with them was, and all things considered, neither of them ever had any problems with it. So to hear Erin sound so disapproving all of a sudden sparked the mother's curiosity a little.

"Oh, are you still going to be a pisser about that?" groaned Mindy as her twin stalked off to the kitchen, presumably to get her drink. "What's done is done. Get over it."

Mindy was standing up now, but her back was facing Carol again as she addressed Erin who was out of sight in the kitchen. Now was the time for Carol to make her move. Gingerly, she flattened a hand and a foot on the floor and began the arduous process of getting off the couch.

"No, I'm not getting over it!" barked Erin as she emerged from the kitchen, her voice startling the naked woman so much, she nearly tumbled off. "And YOU are going to keep your big mouth shut about it!"

"Erin," said Mindy, her tone softening, sounding almost sad.

If she was hoping to get an apology or at least an answer, she was likely left disappointed, for Erin didn't say another word. She just stomped off in dramatic anger. Carol stiffened as she watched her daughter march away, knowing she was once again in danger of being caught. Thankfully, the teen didn't turn around; she just huffed her way back to her room and slammed the door behind her.

"Christ," Mindy muttered. Carol could picture the exasperated shake in her head, and for a few seconds, the mother wondered just what was going on between her daughters. She didn't have enough time to think though, when she heard her girl start to walk to the front of the couch.

Oh Goddess, oh Goddess, oh Goddess! she wailed as she crawled like a frightened cat to the other side of the couch. She had barely enough time to escape notice before the whole piece of furniture shuddered as the teenager ungracefully slumped into it.

"Menstruating about it won't make it go away, you know," she called out to her twin sister as she lied down, resting her head on the armrest. Her black hair fell over the side, spilling against Carol's shoulder and tickling the naked flesh on her breast. The girl was, on some level, touching her own nude mother, and she didn't even realize it. It would have been hilarious to Carol if it wasn't so nerve-wracking.

Can't stay here for long. Have to keep moving. But where?

She heard some erratic footsteps coming from Erin's room. That made Carol too nervous to brave the long trek down the hall. So she crawled around the couch, this time coming to rest behind it.

"Hm?" Mindy murmured as she sensed the sudden movement in her hair. "What was that?"

Shit!

There was some rustling as Mindy fidgeted around on the couch. A glance at her shadow indicated she had rolled over and was now looking over the side, where Carol had previously been hiding.

"Hmmm," the girl murmured, not sounding completely convinced that it was truly nothing. This gave Carol all the incentive she needed to crawl to the other side of the couch as Mindy fidgeted some more, repositioning herself onto her knees and now looking behind it.

"Guess it really was nothing," she murmured, sitting back down.

Carol mouthed a sigh of relief, and started to work her way to the back of the sofa again when Mindy suddenly said: "I'm hungry. Wonder if there's anything to eat?" The nudist bit her lip as the floorboards shook with the girl's sudden footsteps, and she tasted blood when Mindy's legs swept inches past her butt, blowing air into it. She was close, so close to her daughter they were nearly touching...and somehow, by some miracle, the girl brushed past her without even noticing!

As she watched her daughter round the corner and disappear into the kitchen, Carol knew it was now or never. Pushing herself to her feet, she tiptoed quickly but silently down the hall to where her room awaited...only to be stopped cold when the door to the girls' room flew open again and slammed into her breasts!

FUG DURRR FRIGGIDIDDER!

Only a quick slap to the mouth suppressed the garbled curse of pain from bursting out of her lips, which was fortunate, because Erin chose that moment to exit. Dressed in some new clothes, namely a midriff-baring tube top and miniskirt, she marched straight to the bathroom on the opposite side of the hall. Not bothering to close the door, the teen merely leaned forward to take a better look at herself in the mirror, it never once occurring to her that she just whacked her own mother in the tits. It was enough to make Carol want to scream and slap the girl silly; her nipples were stinging like the dickens and this young lady, she...she wasn't the least bit sorry about it!

Forget it! Carol growled to herself as she started to round the open door. Just get back to your room right now while you still—

"Come out, already?" Mindy called mockingly from the other end of the apartment.

Carol froze mid-step, completely caught off-guard by the remark. Had she been caught now? She didn't know. She didn't have time to find out. Because she froze so abruptly that she stumbled. Her balance failed her. Her foot twisted one way, her body went the other, and before the naked woman realized it, she was tumbling.

Fortunately, she didn't hit the floor. She was able to lean into the doorframe to her daughters' room and get her feet properly under her. Unfortunately, it still made a loud cracking noise that would have sent a flock of birds to the air. And that made Erin jump and begin turning away from the mirror that just a second ago had her complete attention.

With no other option available, Carol did the only thing she could think of: she ran nakedly into her daughters' room!

"What was that?" said the teen in the bathroom.

"What was what?" said the teen in the living room, who was now ambling down the hall.

"I thought I heard something. In there."

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

"You sure you weren't hearing things?"

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?

"No, I swear I heard something bang in there."

This is bad. This is really, REALLY bad! If they see me standing here butt-naked in their own room, they'll...they'll...

"Well then, let's just go in and see what it is!"

I guess...I have no choice then. I'll just have come clean and tell them about my nudism, and my soon-to-be conversion to a lesbian nudist cult, and—

Then, she saw it. Her salvation. The girls' shared closet door was wide open! If she just jumped inside, if she closed the door shut, then maybe, just maybe, she would get out of this mess with her dignity intact and no pointed questions she wasn't ready to answer just yet. The girls barely had time to take one step inside before Carol stealthily flew into the small chamber, spinning like a top as she turned to grab the door. Darkness fell over her as she shut it, as did the myriad of dresses and coats that Mindy and Erin kept within, and for the first time in what felt like hours for the panic-stricken woman, she finally felt safe.

It only lasted for few heartbeats, though, as the twins shuffled into the room. She couldn't see them of course, but she could hear their footsteps. They were close. Too close.

"See anything?" said Mindy.

"Not a thing," said Erin, who sounded like she was on the other side of the room.

"Prolly just some creaking wood or something," said Mindy, who strayed over to the closet, so close to Carol, the nude woman could see the shadow of the teen's feet just under the door. She held her breath.

"I swear, though!" said Erin doubtfully. "That something—or someone—crashed into the wall!"

"Maybe it was a ghost then. Oooooh!" giggled Mindy, who was likely wiggling her fingers spookily at her sister. "Or maybe there's an invisible streaker in the house!"

Carol had to cover her mouth with her hand at that comment. Damn it, why did her daughter have to be so close to the mark? While so physically close to her?

"I told you," said Erin, her tone dropping to a dangerously moody level, "I don't want to hear anything related to...that!"

That got Carol's attention. 'That?' What does she mean by 'that?' What is she so upset about?

"Here we go again," groaned Mindy, her own tone reflecting the eye-roll she was likely throwing at her twin. "How long are you going to be in a bitch-fit about that?"

"Well, sorry that not everyone can be like you, dear sister!" Erin snapped, the sudden spike in her voice making Carol nearly jump in the air. "Not all of us are interested in childish games and fantasies! Some of us actually have a life and are into more grownup things!"

"Don't act like it was my fault!" Mindy bit back. "Nobody forced you to go on the trip. Nobody forced you to go to the beach! Nobody forced you to hang out with whatever-her-name was..."

"Don't say another word."

"Nobody forced you to—"

"I'm warning you!"

"NOBODY FORCED YOU AT ALL!" screamed Mindy, shutting her sister up on the spot. "I was just there! That's all I did! If you have a problem with that, YOU should have chosen a less conspicuous spot to do it in! It was your own goddamned fault!"

Damn it, Carol silently moaned as she covered her ears. Stop shouting. Stop fighting, both of you!

"I...I," Erin stammered, her voice crackling, her anger shattered, her fighting spirit deflated. She sniffled, as though she were fighting back tears, and there was light thump as she let her form fall limply into her bed. "I made a mistake."

"No, you made thirty thousand mistakes," said Mindy sternly. "Now I'm not judging you or anything, it really isn't any of my business. But you have to own up to it, sis. Sooner or later. Cause trying to pretend it didn't happen—and throwing a hissy fit every time you're reminded that it did—isn't going to solve anything."

"You won't tell anyone?" said Erin in a soft whisper.

Mindy sighed. "Not a word. As promised."