Finding Goddess Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Especially not Eric?"

"Especially not Eric."

Carol blinked. Eric? Who's that? I swear I've heard that name before...wait, isn't that Erin's boyfriend? What does he have to do with any of this?

She didn't have time to think further. She was broken out of her reverie as something suddenly pounded on the closet door from the other side. It wasn't a loud sound, but it was a very forceful one that indicated something or someone was pushing on it, and it was startling enough that it sent the nude woman tumbling backwards, falling flat on her bare butt.

CRAP!

Fortunately, there were a couple of spare pillows on the floor that did much to muffle the sound of her fall, though her head still bonked on the wall behind her.

Owwww...

"So now that we've got that squared away," said Mindy, who now sounded a lot closer to Carol, dangerously so in fact, "will you just ease up already and learn to take a joke?"

"I'd like to, but I can't. Not now," said Erin. "I've had more than my fair share of nudity for one lifetime."

Carol paused from rubbing her head. Did she say something about nudity?

"If I never have to see another naked girl again," Erin continued, "it'll be too soon. And I never want to hear about them ever again!"

"Erin..."

"Ever! Now, if you'll excuse me, I...really need to take a shower."

She walked out without another word. The bathroom door closed shut, and the sound of running water began to sing from behind it. Mindy sighed after a moment and left as well. The force pushing on the door let up, confirming that she had been leaning on it. Once again, Carol was alone in the girls' room; she now had a chance to breathe, and a shot to get to safety.

But for the moment, that didn't matter to her. What did were her daughter's words.

"I've had more than my fair share of nudity for one lifetime."

"If I never have to see another naked girl again, it'll be too soon."

"...More than my fair share of nudity for one lifetime."

"If I never have to see another naked girl again..."

"...For one lifetime."

"...It'll be too soon."

She doesn't like this. She would never approve of it. She is...disgusted by this. Tears welled up in Carol's eyes as she looked down at her naked body, tracing the curves of her bare breasts and erect nipples in the darkness. So close...she was so close to finally achieving the freedom she wanted for so long. It was right within her grasp, all she had to do was reach out and take it! In fact, she already had! But it looked like she would have to let it go. For the sake of her daughters, she had no choice but to pass on her chance at happiness.