Finding Goddess Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henrietta smiled at that news. It's good that you think that. It will make things very easy for you and Carol in the near future. And if Erin is taking well to nudism then...

"You went to a nude beach?" said Henrietta, deciding it would be better to keep the conversation going rather than getting lost in her own thoughts. "Now there's a story I'd like to hear sometime. So is that why your sister was...you know?"

"Mmmmaybe," said Mindy with a lot of doubt and little sureness in her voice. "To be perfectly honest, I don't think she even knows."

"She doesn't know? What do you mean she doesn't know?" said Henri.

"As in I don't think she knows she's even," at this, Mindy leaned forward and added with a conspiratorial whisper "naked."

"Huh." Henrietta had nothing to say to that. There was only one thing she could imagine that could explain that kind of abnormal behavior. One thing that she had only learned about very recently. The hard way. "Did she have any other...similar experiences like that at Duny Beach?"

"I..." Mindy started to look around very nervously as she chewed on her lip, the gears in her head clearly turning as she seemed to contemplate what to say. "I...can't say really."

Henrietta couldn't tell if Mindy meant she didn't know if Erin had any other experiences, or if she literally couldn't say anything, but she suspected the girl wasn't telling her the whole truth. However, she decided she wouldn't push it for now. If there was some secret business going on between the girls, then it wasn't her business to nose in on it. "Well, that's okay I guess."

When Carol announces her conversion, assuming she hasn't already, we'll all find out sooner or later.

"Speaking of which, um...can I ask you something, Aunt Henri?" said Mindy.

"Go ahead."

"It's about Mom...has she—"

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

A blood-curdling scream exploding from down the hall stopped the conversation dead in its tracks. Both the teen and the older woman froze in place like a pair of deer in the headlights, exchanging bewildered looks as someone out of sight stomped and banged around from behind a closed door. After a moment, it flew open, and out came a more properly dressed and very pissed off Erin Chelsea Connors.

"Uh-oh," Mindy whispered, her face breaking out into a nervous grin.

"MIIIIIINNNNNNNNDYYYYYYY!" roared her sister as she stomped furiously into the kitchen, looking like a rhino ready to charge. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME..." she trailed off as she locked eyes with the equally shocked Henrietta, which caused her face to turn a deep shade of crimson. "Ugghhhnnn!"

"Ummm...sorry?" said the older woman, who suddenly felt like she just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Hey, don't get mad at Aunt Henri," said Mindy. "It's not her fault you—"

"Ugh, what's going on now?" huffed Carol from her own room. "Can't a lady get some rest in here without—"

Erin looked down the hall, which was out of sight from both Henrietta and Mindy and nearly did a double-take, her eyes widening and becoming even more livid. "MOM!"

"And will you PLEASE STOP SHOUT...huh? Oh? OHH! Godde...God, I...I'm so sorry!"

Mindy and Henrietta exchanged another confused glance, having no idea what Carol had done to aggravate her daughter so much. Meanwhile, Erin just huffed and spun around, looking as if she didn't even want to see her mother as her cheeks burned redder with equal parts embarrassment and rage. After a moment, the mother stepped into sight, wearing her sundress and a very tired and apologetic expression on her face.

"Hey babe!" said Henrietta with a cheerful wave of her hand.

"Henri," Carol stated woodenly, her voice oddly devoid of emotion.

"So how is it going with the Ze—"

"Henrietta," said Carol firmly. "We need to talk. Outside."

Henrietta's hand dropped, as did her smile. "Oh...okay."

Something was wrong. Carol was acting awfully dour, almost distant, and the way she looked at Henrietta made it seem like she didn't want anything to do with the redhead. And she was wearing clothing. Clothing! What was that about? Did something happen? Did Henrietta do something to anger her? What could she have even done? They left on such happy terms yesterday. It didn't make sense.

Wordlessly, the two older women stepped out of the apartment and into Henrietta's car, which was the only way they could hold a conversation with any kind of privacy while the kids were home. In the past, whenever Henrietta and Carol wanted to discuss more delicate matters, like sex or the latter's nudism, they would often do so in their vehicles, away from the girls' prying ears.

One thing was for sure, though...Henrietta was certain she wasn't being brought in for a round of backseat action. Even though she really could go for one right now.

"I'm not going to do it," said Carol as she slammed the door shut, looking despondently at the windshield in front of her.

"Not going to do what?" said Henrietta.

"I'm not converting to Zenrism."

"WHAT? Why not?"

"My daughters would not accept it," said the mother.

"What the hell makes you think they wouldn't?" said Henrietta.

"Because they said so," said the dark-haired woman with a sniffle. "Erin said she didn't want anything to do with nudity."

"Erin said...Carol, what are you talking about?"

Carol's eyes shimmered as tears began to well up in them. "She...went to a nude beach. Something happened...don't know what...she finds nudity disgusting. I can't be naked in front of her, Henri. I even walked out with my dress not completely on. You saw her reaction! She hated it. She'll hate...me."

"She won't hate you, Carol, she's your daughter! And, Carol, Erin, she..."

Henrietta needed to tell her. That Erin just greeted her at the door without wearing a stitch on her body. That she hadn't even been aware of her nudity according to Mindy. And that, while Henrietta didn't have all the facts, she was certain the girl was displaying the same symptoms both she and Carol had experienced after their own encounters with the girls of that lesbian nudist cult.

"Please, Henri," said Carol. "Just go. I need...I need to be alone right now." She opened the door and fled back into the building, tears cascading down her face.

"Carol!" Henrietta cried as she watched her lover retreat, not even giving her a chance to finish saying what she needed to say.

"Go!" Carol wept one last time before disappearing.

"Carol," Henrietta whispered, her heart nearly breaking in two at the crack in her friend's voice. But it was too late. Carol was gone now, and it was unlikely she would welcome the redhead back into her apartment in her current state. The mother would never allow any drama to unfold in front of her daughters, and to be honest, Henri wouldn't want to make things uncomfortable for them either. Which meant this conversation was well and truly over now, even though there was still a lot that needed to be said. Though that didn't make it any less frustrating "Son of a bitch!" she growled, giving her car a good kick.

What was going on? Things had gone so well. Carol was ready and eager to convert to Zenrism and live the life she was meant to, free of clothing and inhibition. Her heart just seemed so set and pure. What the hell did the girls say to make her change her mind? Mindy didn't seem like she would have any problems with it, and Erin...something had happened with her, that much was obvious. Didn't Carol even take a moment to talk with her daughters? Probably not, or else she wouldn't have given up on her dream so quickly.

And worst of all...Henrietta was still freaking horny!

"Fuck it," she grumbled, throwing herself into her car and slamming the door shut. If Henrietta wasn't going to get any satisfaction from Carol, she was going to have to give it to herself. Now. Confident that nobody would be able to see her, she pulled her business skirt up to her waist, exposed her well-trimmed scarlet bush and pussy to the world, and slapped a hand on it.

"Oh fuck," she murmured, rubbing her swollen clit with her fingers while she teased her inner folds, all pulsing and dripping with unfulfilled want and arousal. "Fuck yes...oh GODDESS, yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!" She closed her eyes, imagining her lover coming into view. She started to lightly slap her pussy, emitting wet, squelching sounds that seemed to echo from every corner of her vehicle.

The woman she imagined descended on her. Naked, buxom, and dark of hair.

"Fuck me raw! Fuck me...fuck me raw! OH, Goddess yes!"

The girl took hold of her face, kissed her lips, and straddled her hips. Her bare skin glided against Henrietta's like silk, warmed it like a hearth, tickled it like a thousand feathers.

"That's it...that's it! Oh Goddess yes, you're so good!"

She slipped a finger into her cavern. The girl in turn slipped her own clit inside Henrietta as she began to rub her down. The older woman's petals clenched all around her.

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Trib me! Trib me hard...trib me raw...Erin! Erin! ERIIIINNNNNNN!"

Her orgasm exploded out of her, spraying all over the seat. It soaked her fingers, her palm, it would soon drench her thighs once she closed them up for the drive home, and if she didn't want her skirt to suffer the same fate, she would likely have to keep it rolled up to her waist for the duration of the trip. However, the prospect of driving bottomless wasn't what bothered Henrietta as she slumped down from her post-climax high, her body feeling almost as languid as the juices oozing down her hand like sweet feminine honey.

It was the fact that she was so horny that she just fantasized about having sex with her best friend's daughter.

"I'm so fucked up," she sighed grimly. As if she didn't have enough shit to worry about today. At least she gave herself some satisfaction. It wasn't really what she had been hungering for, but it was better than nothing.

But then, with Carol not converting to Zenrism, am I really ever gonna get what I want anymore anyway?

As if on cue, her phone started to jingle from within her purse. Pulling it out and flipping it open, Henrietta was a little surprised to see it was a text message from Mindy of all people.

"msg me when u get home. i still need 2 ask u abt mom"

Henrietta chewed her lip thoughtfully. She still wants to talk to me about Carol? Must be important then. Mindy wouldn't contact me if it wasn't.

Turning her keys in the ignition, the redhead drove off, eager to get back home so she could resume her conversation with her surrogate niece. Something was up with her friend, and she was going to get to the bottom of it one way or another.

12