Finding Goddess Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

***

Mindy flew out of the car the second it rolled to a stop. She couldn't take it anymore. All the naked female flesh, the husky moans, the breathy gasps, the rubbing, the squelching, the sheer moistness of the air...it was too much. She needed to get away from it. She needed to see something more...decent. To hear something more quiet. To breath in something more dry. Just for a moment, that was all she asked for. So when she saw the needle veer awfully close to the "E" mark on the fuel gauge, she wasted no time pulling into the first service station she saw.

"AIR!" she screamed, gulping down a great chunk of oxygen. "FRESH...BEAUTIFUL...AIR!" It smelled of salt, gasoline, and stale pizza, but it was unquestionably the most beautiful scent the teen had ever inhaled in her life. Or at least the most beautiful scent she inhaled in hours anyway; most of the scents she had breathed in recently smelled of feminine arousal and it was getting to be...a little much. Weighing her down all over, making it so that everything was slower all around her. Kind of like what happened when she smoked that pot in secret barely a month ago, only...greater. As in better? Mindy didn't know. She couldn't tell. It was hard to think.

But it was over now, at least for the time being, and she now had a moment to clear her head. It was relieving to be out and about in the bright, spacious daylight. It was almost enough to make her forget about the fact that the car was still rocking heavily up and down. Almost.

"Just my luck," Mindy sighed as she returned her gaze to the vehicle where three grown women were fucking their brains out, and one annoying twin sister was flicking her pea around like a madwoman. They all got to have fun playing with themselves illegally while she was stuck having to do all the work. Getting them from Point A to Point B, filling up on gas, avoiding crashing and getting everyone killed in a fiery explosion of doom, and, most frustratingly, having to do the explaining to anyone who saw what they were doing. And see what they were doing plenty of people were. Folk were filing in and out of the building, filling up on gas, walking by, and gawking at the car in all its bobbing and bouncing glory. And likely at the women inside of it in their bobbing and bouncing glories as well.

The girl clenched her fists, her teeth, and her buttocks, and set about the refueling process, sliding Henrietta's credit card into the gas pump and lifting the nozzle. "Just get it over with, Minds. Get it over with and get out NOW."

It was a tense a minute, but thankfully, no one chose that minute to approach and talk to her, ask her what was going on in her car and if they could join in. With the tank filled up and the gas already paid for, Mindy knew the chance of that could definitively be brought down to zero if she just got in and drove the hell out, but...

Grrrrrnnnnnnnn.

Her stomach growled. She was hungry. And thirsty. It had been a while since she ate anything and all the excitement of the day had burned up her energy. She likely lost five pounds over the last couple hours. And there was plenty of food to eat at the service station.

"I guess a quick snack and drink couldn't hurt," she said out loud. "And it'll be on YOUR dime, Aunt Henrietta!" she added with a growl, pointing furiously at the redhead, whose face at that moment was pressing awfully close to the window as Carol and Katy did...something to her from behind. "You owe me for this. You ALL owe me for this! I better see a pile of presents addressed to me stacked to the ceiling this Christmas, or I'll make sure this goddess of yours smites you good! What the hell are you all staring at?"

The trio of people gawping at her wisely chose that moment to walk away.

***

"So you mean to tell me you've been naked ALL the time?"

"Mm-hmm. All the time."

"For how long?"

"A little over two years now."

"But...how can you live that way? What if it gets too cold? Or too hot? Or too sunny like this? Doesn't it hurt to have your boobs bouncing around like...like...uh..."

"It doesn't bother me at all."

"How can it not bother you?"

"It just doesn't. Our Goddess protects us."

"You keep mentioning this Goddess? Who is this 'Goddess?' And why do you have to be naked all the time just to worship Her?"

"If you want to know...I can show you."

Brianna did indeed show her. She showed her the Gathering. The massive orgy of undistilled lesbianism conducted right in broad daylight. With everyone watching! Erin still didn't know, still didn't understand. Brianna only ever spoke in riddles, telling her only just enough to raise even more questions.

Erin rubbed her pussy even harder, squished and rolled her clit between her fingers. Sparks flew from out of her loins, as did flecks of liquid warmth. The memories of her time at the beach burned all the brighter in her mind.

"Mom would be so into this. She'd go into that pile and she'd never want to leave."

"Perhaps she should join us then."

"Perhaps..."

"But what about you? Are you not also interested?"

"No. I'm not like Mom. I'm totally straight. Totally...straight..."

"You've never been touched by a woman though. For that matter, you've never been touched by a man either. So how do you know?"

"I...I...wait, are you saying I'm a vir...how do you know?"

"I can...hahhh...tell. You...smell...very good."

"You're...kinda creeping me out."

"Then why did you just step closer?"

Erin's middle finger slipped inside herself, gliding into the groove so smoothly, so silkily, she almost didn't realize it had moved. Her muscles pulsed, her insides sang.

"I can give you my number if you want. But I prefer more...face-to-face interactions. If you want to see me again, come to this spot at dusk. I am here every night."

"Don't tell me you actually sleep out here."

"I don't just sleep. I meditate. And call."

"Call what? Call who?"

"For our sisters in the sea."

She rubbed her clit. She stroked her folds. Her fires flared, her rivers flowed. A scent of heaven flooded into her nostrils, smelling of musk and bliss and pleasure and herself.

"Erin. I'm glad you came. I knew you would."

"I...wanted to see you...again..."

"Did you just want to see me? Or did you want...something more?"

She twirled her finger around in a circle, lightly, taking special care to not break and disturb the sensitive ring of flesh waiting within. But there was no ring of flesh in there anymore. It was shattered, gone. Brianna had broken it, first with her nipple, then with her tongue, and finally with her hand. She had taken Erin's virginity, there, on the surf, while the waves crashed over their bodies.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn...UHN!"

She came many times that night. And she would cum again on this day. She came hard. She came fast. Her innards burst, her flames erupted, lightning burst from out of her toes, her teeth, her tits, and especially from her ripened fruit as well.

Her orgasm finished, Erin laid back and allowed gravity to take hold of her, melting her now bare form in her seat. She felt heavy all over, like her entire body was about to dissolve into a tan-colored puddle of goo at any moment. Even her eyelids weighed down upon her, threatening to wrap her up within the warm embrace of sleep. But the moans blaring into her ears from behind proved to be even weightier, and before Erin knew it, she could feel the stokes of her flames burning bright once more.

So without another thought, she slid her hand into her vagina and started rubbing again.

***

Some chocolate, some chips, some sweet sugary candy, and a diet cola. That seemed to be a good yield of stuff to keep Mindy full and happy for the road trip to New Deastone. Oh, she supposed maybe she could share a little of it with Erin, but no more. If that girl wanted to snack as well, she could get off her ass do some driving herself.

Nodding with satisfaction at her impromptu shopping session, Mindy carried her loot to the cashier...and nearly tripped over herself. The person manning the register was a woman. A young woman, who looked about her age, probably a little older. A young woman who was also not wearing a thing.

"What's the matter?" the cashier asked, planting her hands on her hip in a teasing manner. The action caused her sizeable boobs to jiggle. "Haven't seen a naked woman before?"

"Um, uh, well, ah, the thing is, ah, I..." Words completely failed Mindy. This was not what she expected to see.

The nude woman grinned and turned her gaze over to the car outside in a very sweeping and exaggerated way. "No, that can't be it. Because I can see plain as day that you are very familiar with naked women."

"Um, um, um, ah, that is...you see..."

"Oh, but you're stuck as the designated driver!" the nudist swooned, throwing her head back theatrically as she placed a hand over her heart. The sound of a slap over bare, squishy girl flesh could likely be heard on the other side of the service station. "Forced to do all the work while your girlfriends get to have all the fun. What a tragedy!"

"Uh, they're...not my girlfriends," muttered Mindy, though she wasn't so sure she wanted to fully correct the girl as to what her relationships with the women in the car were. "But...you're kinda right...I guess."

"It's a shame that I'm working," sighed the naked girl as she stared wistfully at the car. "I sure could use a little fun myself, especially since you walked in here. Hey, tell you what? My break is coming soon. How would you like it if I came down on you right now? Let you have a nice little cum for the road?"

"Uh...what?" Did Mindy hear her correctly? Was this woman seriously coming onto her? No, not coming onto her; she was propositioning her for sex! Either way, it was a first in the teen's life.

"Or would you prefer we trib one another?" said the girl. "That kind of full-bodied contact is my favorite, y'know. We could do it right here on the counter. Nothing like a little danger to make it fun."

Holy shit, she really was coming onto her! Mindy had no idea what to make of that. Or how to respond. "Uhhhh..."

"Or if you're in a hurry, we could just finger each other. That's good for a quick climax though it is a little boring. Though I don't see any reason why you should hurry. Your friends don't look like they'll be finishing things anytime soon."

"No, I suppose they're not," Mindy stated mechanically. Wait, what was she saying? She wasn't seriously...considering her offer? Was she?

I've been exposed to lesbian sex all day. It's dogged me since the moment I woke up. From my mother, from my sister, from my sister's friend, from Aunt Henri, from Katy. And when Mom converts to Zenrism, I'm going to be exposed to a lot more of it. Maybe...maybe I shouldn't resist it. Maybe I should...try it for myself...

A sweet aroma seemed to fill the store. It smelled of pine needles, strawberries, and whipped cream. And yet, somehow, it was none of those things; the teen could sense, likely by instinct, that it was coming from the nude girl standing right across the counter from her. She was dripping, aroused, and calling for Mindy to close the distance and embrace her. And the black-haired girl really, really, really wanted to do that. Right after taking off some of her own clothes.

No...no. Not yet. I have to...I have to stay focused on my task. Or else I...I won't be able to help my Mom!

"Uh, no sorry, I really am in a hurry," she mumbled, already going through the process of sliding Henrietta's card through the reader. "Thank you very much for the offer but I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down, so if that's okay I'll just take my stuff now and leave if that's okaythankyoubye!"

"Wait!" cried the nude Zenrist girl as Mindy scooped up her snacks and fled out the door, running as fast as she could before she had a chance to change her mind. "Oh, phooey." The girl huffed and slumped over the counter, her shoulders, lips, and eyes all drooping with disappointment. Mindy didn't blame her. She was disappointed in herself as well. But if there was one thing she was quickly learning about lesbian sex, at least where Zenrists were concerned, it's that they never wanted to stop having it. And for that matter, neither did the non-Zenrist girls who partook in it with them.

"What does this religion DO to people?" she said, sitting down behind the wheel once more, her ears filled with the orchestra of rubbing and moaning and moisture all around her. "Does it make them all into a bunch of horny lezzies? Will it make me a horny lezzy too?"

"We are all horny lezzies," said a voice behind her. "We have always been horny lezzies. Since the dawn of time."

The voice startled Mindy so much that she banged her head on the roof of the car. "Owwww," she groaned, rubbing the soar spot. "Wait a minute...who said that? Mom, was that you?"

"OH! OH! OHHHH-HAAHHHHH!"

She was answered only by howls, screams, and a strong aroma of female ecstasy. And after that, silence. And after that, a low, gentle murmur.

***

"Hmmm...uhhhh...oh?"

Carol awoke in a haze, lolling her head around lazily as though it were dangling from a string. She felt heavy, like she was sitting under a pile of lead. Was this a hangover? Had she been drinking? No, the last thing she remembered was getting out of the cab and going...home. She felt terrible, sick even. Everything became light, everything turned dark, everything became cold, and then...

Suddenly, it all came back to her. Her lovers appeared before her like two angels from the heavens. Henrietta with her fiery red hair and Katherine with her baby-smooth skin. They were all over her, kissing her, rubbing her. Loving her. She remembered every lick of their tongues on her bare flesh, every tug of their lips on her nipples, every wet squelching sound of their sexes squishing on her body. Every explosive orgasm that tore through her being.

"Henri?" she cried out, coming to life in an instant. "Katy?"

They didn't answer her. They just lied on either side of Carol, each as languid as a doll on the floor. They were slick and shiny from perspiration leaking from out their every pore. And they were totally out of it. Both girls dozed peacefully around the mother, fatigued but satisfied if the happy smiles on their lips were anything to go by.

So we've been having sex all this time. But when did they come get me? Where are their clothes? Where are mine? And just where exactly are we right—

"Mom! You're awake!"

Carol stiffened immediately. She knew that voice. She knew it all too well. And it was the last voice she ever wanted to hear in the position she was currently in.

"OhmyGoddess!" the mother cried, throwing her arms over her breasts. "I-I am SO sorry that you had to see this, I don't know what came over me but I—"

"Mom, Mom, it's okay," said Mindy, who was sitting in a chair in front of her, and it was then that Carol realized that they were all in a vehicle, Henrietta's by the look of things. "We, we know what you were doing. We saw it all. We saw the whole thing. Isn't that right, Erin?"

Erin didn't say anything, but after a brief moment, there was a shift of movement from her that indicated she had nodded. That made Carol concerned. She couldn't see her daughter's face, but she suspected something was troubling her.

Of course she's troubled. Anyone would be in this situation.

"Well, girls, I am...delighted that you're taking this oh so well, but maybe we could see about getting us all some...c-c-clothinnnggg." Carol shivered as she uttered those last few syllables. Her skin began to crawl, her heart hammered alarmingly fast, and an uncomfortable crease started to fold in her stomach. Just the thought of putting those things on her body was making her queasy. And dizzy. And ready to faint all over again. But she had to fight on, she had to bear the pain, she had to—

"No, Mom, we can't," said Mindy. "We, or at least I...we talked to the Zenrist leader...we talked to Celeste..."

The sickness left Carol at the mention of the priestess' name. "You spoke to Celeste?" she said, her voice sounding oddly shy, like she was a little girl all over again finding out what a longtime crush thought about her.

"Yeah, she explained everything to us. As did Aunt Henri and Katy," said Mindy. "We know you want to convert to Zenrism, and we're...we're okay with it. Aren't we, Erin?"

Once again, Erin failed to grace her with a verbal answer, and this time, she didn't fidget even slightly. Carol had no idea what she was thinking.

"They...told you?" said Carol, half-indignantly. She glared at her two girlfriends, sleeping nakedly on either side of her. She had half a mind to yell at them, but she doubted either would hear her. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore, because I changed my mind. I am not...I'm not..."

Mindy didn't wait for the older woman to finish. "And she also told us that you can't wear clothes anymore. That you're too deep into the religion. Which is why we found you passed out in the parking lot crying for the Goddess. And eager to seize every woman who passed by."

"Oh. So you saw that too. And it...really did happen," said Carol. She fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling a deep sense of shame from having to look so...vulnerable to her children. "I hoped it was just a bad dream, one that I would wake up from. It felt like I was dying. I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe, and it was all because I was wearing..."

She trailed off. She knew why it happened. It was because she was wearing clothes that she felt sick. It was because she was wearing clothes that she fainted. It was because she was wearing clothes that she became delirious. It was just as Mindy said...she couldn't wear clothes at all anymore. She would have to be naked. All the time. In every place. Every minute of every hour of every day of every year for the rest of her life, just as she always wanted, but was too afraid to actually do. Because of what she feared her daughters would think. The very same daughters who were telling her that it was...that it was okay with them.

Her heart steadied, her stomach loosened, warmth returned to her bare skin.

"Do you really...mean that?" Carol asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "Are you really...okay with me being...always like this?"

"Yes," said Mindy. "We're okay with you always being naked. It's fine, Mom. It's what you are and what you want to be. I admit, it's gonna take some getting used to, but I support you. You're my mom, after all, and I'll always support whatever makes you happy. And besides," she paused and turned her head toward the service station. "I have a feeling we'll be seeing more naked women very soon regardless."

"I...see. Thank you, Mindy," said Carol. She clasped her hands over her chest and shut her eyes. It was an odd situation to be in, naked in a car with her daughters and lovers, smelling of strongly of sex, but hearing her little girl say those words filled the mother with a feeling of peace. It would appear that everything she feared did not come to pass. They were not anywhere near as disgusted or put off by her nudism as she thought they would be...

But wait. Only one daughter had said that. The other was being oddly quiet. "And what about you, Erin? Are you okay with me being a permanently nude...a Zenrist?"

Erin didn't answer her immediately. She only inhaled sharply, fidgeted in her seat, and stared into the sky, seemingly finding the clouds more interesting than the conversation. Mindy looked at her for a moment, then opened her mouth to say something, but Erin found her voice first. "Mom, have you always been polyamorous?"

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers