Finding Goddess Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have I always been polyamorous?" said Carol. What a strange question to ask, and now of all times. "What brought this on?"

"Well, what I mean is," said Erin, poking her fingers together timidly, "you've always dated multiple girls at once. Never just one at a time. So I was just wondering if..." She trailed off.

"Well, I don't know if I could say I've dated them exactly," said Carol. "But no, I've not always been polyamorous. Back when I was your age, I only ever dated one guy at a time, and in all the time I was with your father, he was the only person I was ever with. Our relationship was never open, it was very monogamous from beginning to end. It was only after he died and I discovered lesbianism that I started...taking on multiple partners."

"And...why is that?" Erin asked.

Carol shrugged. "Well, I...guess it just turned out that way naturally?" That was indeed the most fitting answer she could come up with; women loving multiple women at once just seemed so...normal to her. Natural even. Like that was how they were supposed to be. But that was the current Carol thinking. The Carol that had read the Scripture and learned the truth about Woman's origin and purpose. What did the Carol from back then, who knew nothing of Zenrism or the Goddess, think? How did she rationalize her polyamorous lifestyle?

"I...was lonely you could say," the mother continued, chewing her lip uncomfortably. It wasn't an easy subject to talk about since it involved dredging up a lot of sad memories. "You father died, and because I had you two, it was unlikely I would ever be able to find anyone willing to get into a stable, long-lasting relationship with. So I didn't try. I decided instead to just keep things simple with whoever I hooked up with. Casual. Let us both have fun without feeling like either of us had to commit to anything long-term.

"For a while, I was open to the idea of being with both men and women, especially after I discovered the joy of lesbianism. But...I just found the idea of sleeping around with men to be...troublesome after a while."

"Troublesome? How?" said Mindy.

"Oh, like you always need to prepare and plan for the occasion," said Carol. "You gotta have the condoms because you can't trust them to carry their own. You gotta have the birth control and deal with the hassle that that always comes with. You gotta come up with an escape plan in case his wife comes home unexpected."

"What?" said Mindy.

"What?" said Erin.

"What?" echoed Carol, confused over their surprise. Then she realized what she just said. "Uh, n-nothing, forget I said that. ANYWAY, back to the subject at hand...sleeping with a guy always required a whole lot of planning and scheduling beforehand, and even after going through it all, you'd often find out that the guy...just wasn't all that good. And by the time you realized that, your evening was already spent."

Indeed, despite what Thomas Jefferson said, not all men were created equal. Some of the men Carol had slept with in the past were decent, but others were most decidedly...not. Some had no idea how to properly make a lady feel good, some were terribly inexperienced, some climaxed way too fast, and others—most of them in fact—just couldn't keep up with her. Even Robert was usually down and out before Carol was finished.

"But girls," said Carol, her smile returning as her thoughts turned to girls. Beautiful, sexy, scrumptious girls that she could just eat up—and out—all day. "Girls...they were just...better in every way...every time. Every time I had sex with a girl, I came away satisfied. It's like, no matter who it was, we both knew instinctively...how best...to make each other feel...awesome. How best to lick a nipple, how best to squeeze a breast, how best to bite a neck, how best to—huhhhhh!"

Her hands were on her breasts as she spoke. Her thumbs dug hungrily into the squishy flesh, her nails tickled the tender skin, and her fingers stroked the rosy circles of her areolas. It felt so good, it felt so nice, she could just masturbate right now...

"Mom!" one of the girls shouted.

Carol came out of her trance with a jolt. "Uh, as I was...as I was saying...girls always felt nice. Always. Even when they didn't know what they were doing. Because when they didn't, it always meant that I had an opportunity to teach them, and that brought with it its own sense of pleasure. And on top of all that, it was just so dynamic. If me and a girl wanted to have sex, then we would have sex. Just like that."

"On the spot? In public?" said Erin.

"Uh, no, I never was able to go that far," said Carol.

But should I become a Zenrist, I will, she mentally added with a grin. In a way, it felt like the next logical step of evolution for her sex life. Carol loved dynamism, the ability to just get dirty whenever you felt like it. It was one reason why she always loved to be nude; she could be wandering around the home, cooking dinner, cleaning the kitchen, or watching TV naked as a newborn, and her partner could just sidle up and start playing with her. There would be no need to take off any of her clothes for they would already be off, and every part of her would be out and ready to be pleasured and penetrated. But if she became a Zenrist, it wouldn't have to be limited to the home. It could be anywhere. She could be walking in the park, exercising in the gym, drinking at the bar, and a girl could just come up and eat her out right then and there, while everyone watched. It would be the most dynamic sex a girl could ever experience.

"But regardless," she continued, "after a while, I just gave up on the idea of having sex with men entirely. I wasn't able to have any after Robert died anyway, so I slept with girls exclusively, and I kept every relationship I ever had with one open. And so, that's how I got to where I am now: as a polyamorous lesbian!"

"Polyamorous...lesbian," Erin mumbled, as though that was the most insightful thing she had ever heard.

"Yes," said Carol. "I never really thought about it before, but ever since I learned about Zenrism and read through their sacred texts, learned about the Goddess who made us and who loves us...I've come to realize that that just might be the way we women are supposed to be. Men have their place and their purpose of course, and I think in their case, a degree of monogamy is necessary because of how careful they have to be in all matters concerning sex. One man for a woman. No more. But when it comes to women...we need all we can get. As often as we can get. Whenever we need to get."

"So," said Erin, "do you think it would be okay for a girl to have a boyfriend...and a girlfriend...at the same time?"

"Yes," said Carol. "I think that is perfectly fine. Or if she had two girlfriends. Or three. Or four. However many are necessary...to make her feel loved. Why do you ask?"

"I, uh...was just wondering is all. For a friend," she stuttered.

"Suuurreee," quipped Mindy, her voice carrying with it the sardonic lilt of an eye-roll.

Carol raised an eyebrow, but decided not to push it, at least for now. "So then...do you have any problems with my converting to Zenrism?" she asked.

Erin shook her head. "No, Mom, I-I don't. You have my...support as well."

And just like that, the last weight was lifted off Carol's shoulders. "I'm...glad to hear that. So, now that we have that settled...where are we going exactly?"

"To New Deastone. To complete your conversion," said Mindy.

"I see. Well, you're not driving there, little missy! Move over and let me get in the driver's seat. You know you're not experienced to drive this far!"

"No way!" said the teen. "Have you SEEN the state this car is in? This is the only clean seat in the whole vehicle. And besides, Mom, you don't have your driver's license right now. It's honestly a lot more legal for me to be driving than for you."

"But...you can't..." Damn. The little smart-ass was right. "At least let me get in the passenger's seat so I can...properly monitor you."

"And where's Erin supposed to sit? Between your two girlfriends? She might have finally come around to your new religion, Mom, but that doesn't mean—"

"I'll do it," said Erin.

Everyone awake in the car looked at her. "What?" said her twin.

"I said I'll do it," said the teen. "I'll sit in the backseat...with Henrietta and Katy."

"O...kay then," said Mindy in a very mystified tone.

"Alright, then it's settled," said Carol. "Come on, sweetheart, let's trade places."

As Carol slid out of the car, clambering over the slumbering forms of her two lovers, she did a double-take as her eyes met her daughter. Erin stood before her with slightly glazed eyes, skin shiny with sweat, and not a stitch of clothing on her body. She was naked. Just like her mother. "Erin, are you...okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine," said the teen. "I'm fine now...thanks to you." Then without further ado, she reached forward and gave her mother a hug. Carol stiffened, shocked at the sensation of feeling her flesh and blood make contact with her...flesh and blood. But once the initial surprise wore off, she returned Erin's embrace and wrapped her arms around her Erin's bare back.

I wonder what's gotten into her? thought Carol. Why is she suddenly so cool with nudity after being so hostile towards it before? Could it be that she...made contact with a Lover of Zenriah as well?

Well, it didn't matter. She would find out soon enough. The important thing was that she was about to become a Zenrist now. For real. There was nothing left to stand in her way. So without a second thought, Carol released her daughter and sauntered into the passenger seat, where she would spend the next hour or so counting the minutes and the miles as she edged ever closer to her new life as a proud member of the lesbian nudist cult.