All Comments on 'Finding Goddess Epilogue'

by TooManyXs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nicely done! One of my favorites.

I’m so tired of overly long ENF stories, it’s nice to find a character ready, willing and able to get it out there. Also, I was hoping to see Carol go back to work and resume her life in her new state. Now you’re hinting there’s more to come! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mindy Story?

I'd honestly love a story about Mindy finding her own path to Zenrism! I think that could be very compelling.

Nude_WriterNude_Writerabout 2 years ago

Loved this story! I can understand why some people would prefer it to be one long story instead of it being in parts, but for me, it made it easier to digest and I kept coming back to read the next chapter of the story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story.

zzlazzzzlazzabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, dId not "stir my flame" as a guy, but I was captivated enough to read it until the conclusion.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Just brilliant !

Loved the word play with Beringall, bit like Dylan Thomas with Llareggub........

Well worth more than 5 Stars.

Rapier

GalaxyCoderGalaxyCoder3 months ago

As you said, very long, but a great read too. But you have to follow this up with what happens next.

Erin and Mindy will certainly becomes Zenrists and have sex with their mother. Henri and Katy will also do the same. Maybe even Erin's friend Meghan. I was surprised that anal sex didn't seem to feature.

A really good story worthy of publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooManyXs@TooManyXs
Content you can expect to find in my stories: -Public female nudity -Permanent or long-term nudity -Female nudism -Exhibitionism -Lesbian sex -Lesbian threesomes and orgies -Embarrassed naked females -Confident naked females -Occasional lesbian incest (always consensual, neve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES