Finding Goddess Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Harold, it's fine. It's only natural to get hard when seeing a naked woman. Believe me, if a naked woman started walking around me, I'd get hard in a few places too. In fact, come to think of it..." She planted a finger on both her nipples and ran them daintily around in a circle, tracing the areolas and tickling the sensitive erect nubs with her nails. "I'm hard right now!"

"I...can see....AHHH!" Harold shot his gaze away.

"It's okay, you can stare at them," said Carol, pulling her hands away from her tits and sliding them underneath so she could push the luscious globes out. "It's what they're there for; to be stared at and enjoyed. Otherwise, my Goddess wouldn't have made them. But ah-ah-ah, stare at them with your eyes, not your fingers. Because these beauties are for girls only now. Isn't that right, sweeties?" Since her breasts couldn't answer, Carol settled for giving them each a nice theatrical kiss, making a wet slapping sound that said all anyone needed to hear. "I knew you girls would see it that way! So, how about it, Harold? Think your son ever read anything like this in his stories?"

"Uh...maybe? Or I don't think so...or not that I would know anything about that....damn it!" Harold shook his head like he was trying to shake all the dirty thoughts out of it. "So, uh, your nudity aside...I have to say, Carol, you look...different. Like you lost maybe ten years or something? New...makeup technique perhaps?"

"Twenty years, actually. And no, it's not due to any makeup, for I'm not wearing any. It's all thanks to my wonderful Goddess, to whom I will be forever grateful towards for letting me experience youth once more." Carol shut her eyes and sighed wistfully. Just thinking about Zenriah and all the gifts She had selflessly given her filled the nudist mother with so much warmth and happiness. It was like she was a teenager falling in love for the first time all over again, and in a way, she very much was. "And thank you for noticing. People have been so quiet around me that I was starting to think maybe my regression was just a hallucination."

"Uh, you're welcome...I guess. I-I really ought to get going. Got a lot to get done and...stuff..."

"Wait, before you go, can you tell me something?" said Carol, catching her coworker's arm as he tried to beat a hasty retreat. "Is Elaine Cassidy coming in today?"

"Uh, no, not that I'm aware of."

Carol huffed in disappointment. "Rats. I owe her a great deal and would really like to pay her back." As well as show her what it's really like to feel in love.

"I'm...sure she'll come...I mean, I'm sure she'll be here...soon."

With that, Harold split off, leaving Carol alone to her thoughts. Now that her latest source of amusement was gone, it was back to reading on the computer...or was it? The clock said it was 12:30. Lunch had just begun. Normally, this would be when Carol would go get something to eat, but there was only one thing she wanted to eat right now and it wasn't food.

As if on cue, the timid little intern with the cute glasses scurried on by into the restroom, a folder in her hands and a look of nervous urgency in her eyes.

Carol licked her lips. That little thing had beguiled her long enough. It was time to step forward and make that cutie hers! And hopefully the Goddess' as well. Sauntering over to the doorway, Carol focused her hearing until she could detect most of the sounds coming from within the restroom, from the chatter to the tapping of footsteps to the running water. She paid no attention to the stares of her fellow employees, whose eyes followed her every move, from the bouncing in her breasts to the swaying of her hips. They would not stop her. They would not stop a woman walking boldly in their midst without a stitch of clothing on. Because what could they do? If she wasn't afraid to bare her body to them and show off her nakedness, then what could she possibly be afraid of? Nothing, that's what! Few things in this world were more intimidating than a confident nude woman, especially a confident nude woman who served as an emissary to a Goddess, and Carol knew her co-workers were well aware that they could never cow her.

The water from the sink ceased and the footsteps started moving towards the door. This was it, the moment Carol was waiting for. She stood up straight and sidestepped into the doorway just as the little intern plowed her way through. The girl yelped, stumbled, and would have likely fallen, but Carol was "thankfully" there to catch her in arms and cushion her pretty little face between the soft, pillowy mounds of her warm, nurturing breasts. She smiled as the intern's baffled countenance collided into her naked boobs, sending delightful ripples up and down the sacred orbs that made her shudder all over. It was done; Carol finally caught the girl and got her into a position where she wouldn't be able to run away.

"Ohmygod!" the girl cried, pushing herself away from the nude woman once she realized where exactly she was. "I am SO sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I—" she paused mid-sentence to gape at the woman she had bumped into, who stood before her completely naked and absolutely unashamed.

"Entirely my fault," said Carol, letting her voice drop to a gentle, soothing whisper she knew would set the girl at ease. "I should have looked where I was going, but I was getting awfully..." she palmed her breasts and began massaging them lightly, squeezing the flesh so that it would bounce and bulge in ways that brought the globes just a little bit closer to the intern, "distracted."

"Well, I-I-I need to go," said the bespectacled girl, whipping her head away to not get so distracted by the lewd gestures of the older woman. "I, um...have some...things to do...lots of things."

"Now, now, not so fast," Carol said, planting a hand firmly on her shoulder. "You and I ran into each other a lot last week, often literally. One could say it's like destiny is trying to tell us something."

"What do you mean?" asked the girl.

"I'm saying we shouldn't have to be strangers anymore. We both work here, we've met each other already, we've exchanged a few words...I think maybe we should get to know each other. As fellow co-workers." Then friends, then lovers, and soon enough, wives.

"Uh...I guess we can do that," said the girl, though she really didn't sound so sure.

"Lovely!" said Carol with a happy clap of her hands. "My name is Caroline Connors, but you can call me Carol."

"I know," said the intern. "I...was there during the meeting. I saw you there. Heard everything. What you're doing for your religion is very..." Her eyes drifted downwards to take in every inch of Carol's naked body, from her curves, to her jiggling breasts, to her well-toned thighs, to the trimmed triangle of hair between her legs. Catching on to her ogling, the Zenrist slapped her hands on her hips to give her body a playful wiggle that seemed to shake the younger woman out of her stupor. "Interesting. It's very, very...interesting."

"Why thank you, I'm glad you find me interesting. But frankly, I'm not interested in myself; I'd rather know about you. Would you tell me your name?"

"Oh, it's...er, I mean, I am....Rose. My name is Rose. Rose Yuren."

"Rose....such a lovely name," said Carol. "How about we eat lunch together? My treat. I know a good restaurant in this area that would make for welcome change of scenery out of this stuffy old office."

Rose's eyes traveled up and down the Zenrist's nude body. "Uh, would it really be okay with you going there like...that?"

"Of course it will be," said Carol. "They have to serve me, regardless of their policy. My nudity is vital for both my physical and spiritual well-being, and my religion is legally recognized and protected. I cannot wear clothes even if I wanted to, and I'm never going to wear clothes ever again."

"Um...oh, okay..." Rose stammered, as she chewed her lip and wrung her hands together with continued uncertainty. Either she was still coming to terms with the fact that she was talking to a woman who was standing before her absolutely stark naked like it was the most normal thing in the world, or she just didn't know how to talk to strangers period. Maybe both. She'd learn how to talk soon enough, though not necessarily with words. The Zenrist priestess would see to that.

"Good, it's a date then," Carol said, clapping excitedly again and giving her boobs another jiggle. Then without another word, she scooped Rose up into her arms and marched across the office holding her like a newlywed bride. Everywhere, eyes were glued to her form, the nude Amazon holding the mousy intern. It must have been quite the sight, seeing what looked like a heroine that had leaped off the cover of some sexed-up fantasy novel and claim a damsel as her own. Nothing like it should have ever happened in their lifetimes, especially in boring old Beringall. And yet, here Carol was, priestess of that wacky cult of super-horny lesbian nudists, walking around in public with a girl in her arms and not a stitch on her body.

Rose, for her part, didn't say anything. She just yelped as she was hoisted off her feet, and spent the rest of the trip glancing around like a frightened cat as the office and her coworkers breezed past her. In the back of her mind, Carol supposed that she should set the girl down and let her follow the Zenrist priestess at her own pace. But where was the fun in that? Rose was in no danger of falling and more than that, amidst the wide eyes and accelerated heartbeat that displayed her trepidation, Carol could detect another sensation coming from out of the intern. A sweet smell, faint but musty, emanating from between her legs. The scent of female arousal. They had only just reached the parking lot, and already the girl was caught in Carol's loving snare!

What a life I'm about to lead, thought the priestess with a happy smile as she gazed up at the sky, where her beloved Goddess dwelled. To think, she just wanted to live a clothing-free existence, but instead, she got something much more. Total sexual freedom. Prolonged, possibly even eternal, youth. The ability to have any and every girl she wanted. Knowledge about what she really was and who she needed to be. And a place in something bigger than herself, a divine mission that not only concerned her, but all women, all of civilization, and even the cosmos itself!

She was Caroline Connors. Nudist. Lesbian. Mother. Lover. Wife. And priestess! And she was going to take back this world. For all her fellow Zenrists! And for her Goddess!

Upon reaching her car, she deposited the still befuddled intern into the backseat, took her place behind the wheel, and drove off, ready to introduce a new world of pleasure and enlightenment to another lost, wayward soul.

The End...for now

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Whew, it's done! And what a journey it's been. But while Carol's journey to spiritual enlightenment and eternal nudity has come to an end, in many ways, her real journey has just begun. There are many women who need her guidance to find the Goddess, and each of them has their own story to tell. Will we ever see them? I certainly hope so. This has been the longest story I've ever written, and I'm quite proud of the fact that I was actually able to finish it. I never envisioned it to be as long as it was, but as I got deeper into it, I just kept on writing and writing, and before I knew it, it was a novel-sized monster! To everyone who's been keeping up with Finding Goddess, thank you. Thanks for giving my humble story the time of day, and I hope you enjoyed yourselves all throughout. And hopefully, we'll see each other again when the next story comes out.


12