Finding Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. No. My cock is straining against the waist of my jeans to the point that it's peaking over the top. There's even a fucking wet spot on my tank top where the pre-cum is leaking out of the head. And it's a decent sized wet spot. This is bad. I'm at my fucking limit with this shit.

I reach over and shake Hannah awake, probably more violently than I should have. But she fucking opens her eyes all calm like and is looking straight at me. I glare at her. She knows exactly what the fuck she is doing to me. The bitch has been awake the whole time. I jerk the wheel and the tires screech as I slam on my breaks on the side of the road. I was taking back roads to town, it's faster than the packed interstates, and no one ever comes along this way for them to get a glimpse of Hannah's state of odd dress in the car.

I grab her phone and start to type out a message. 'Get in the backseat and take care of it. I'll wait outside until you're done.' I hand her the phone to read the message but she just drops it in the cupholder without even a glimpse at the screen.

"James," her voice is whiny and full of want and fuck I almost came from her saying that stupid name alone. I adjust myself without even thinking about it, and instantly feel a flush cover my face and rush down my neck when I see her eyes lock onto my cock straining against my jeans.

She starts to lean over to my side of the car. "No." I say as firmly as I can but a desperate crack crawls it's way into my voice. Something that hasn't happened to me in twenty-five years. She's leaning into me and I'm pushing her away with my hands on her shoulders and while I'm trying to talk myself out of breaking (she's with my nephew, my sister would disown me, I'm a fuck up with no future, I'll never work somewhere that pays as good as my sister's company, this girl is going to marry my sister's son someday, they've been together for years, I'm old enough to be her dad, she's off fucking limits) I groan as I feel her hand grab my cock through my jeans. She can't get a good grip because my jeans are already pulled too tight, but the pressure alone is enough to make me drop my head and focus on trying not to cum all over my stomach.

After a quick breather I say "No." again, this time with no crack, and I give her a firm shove. She plops back in her seat, her bright green eyes are hooded over and her lips are wet from her tongue coming out to lick them.

"Please, James." She whines and now she's got her back against my passenger door, her right leg hiked up onto my dash, her right hand shoved down the front of my boxers and her left hand pushing up her shirt to free one of those perfect tits.

FUCK.

"NO." I can't do this. She isn't in her right mind. She's just feeling the effect of those fucking drugs. This will literally fuck up my entire life. Or what's left of it.

I grab the phone again. I leave the message about her taking care of it in the backseat but add more under it. 'It's just the drugs. You don't want to do this. Knock on the window when you're done and you'll feel better.'

I hand her the phone and she whines angrily at me but I just open the door and get out.

It's chilly out, too chilly for a tank top, or even a sweater, but my whole body feels hot so I walk around to the back of the car and lean against the trunk. I will definitely cum before she will. I've been at the top of the hill since I fucking got that wand off of her and all I need is a little push over the edge. This'll be fine.

I unbutton my jeans and let out a sigh as my cock springs free. I've been hard for almost an hour now and my dick is an angry dark shade because of it. This will probably be the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm so fucking hard that my hood is nowhere to be seen. I look like I'm circumcised and I almost laugh at that. I take myself in a fist and give myself a few tugs. My head falls back and my eyes slip closed. I smear some of the precum that's built up on my head down my cock so that I can slide over it and not just tug at it.

This is going to be quick. Maybe five minutes, tops.

I'm just starting to really get into it when I feel a wet warmth engulf the tip of my cock. My head flies forward and I'm looking down at Hannah, her pink lips wrapped around my dick and her tiny, pale hand coming up to cover mine at my base.

I'm about to yell at her but then her eyes look up at me and her head sinks all the way down until her lips hit my knuckles. My fucking knees go weak and I choke on the cold air as I take in too deep of a breath. I take my hand off my cock and place both hands on her shoulders, ready to shove her back. I start to push her off of me, but one of her hands is suddenly on my balls. She squeezes me, fucking squeezes me! I stop pushing her away but I keep my hands firmly in place so that she can't sink all the way back down my length again.

I feel her growl, more than hear it, because it fucking vibrates my cockhead and I groan. Her tongue starts slipping over and under and around the ridge of my head while her grip on my sack gets even tighter. I clench my jaw, but I don't let her come forward. I can't give into her like this. She doesn't actually want this.

Her eyes narrow angrily at me and suddenly her grip loosens. I smirk, thinking I won, but then she turns her head just a bit and suddenly my tip is between her teeth, my cockhead snug between her molars and her canine digging into the top of my cock, just below my ridge.

I suck in a breath through my teeth and tighten my grip on her shoulders in warning. She doesn't care though. Because she counters by biting down harder on my dick. Fuck. It stings and if she goes any harder I feel like I'll end up bleeding. I'm still fucking turned on but now on top of it I'm in pain and I feel like the combination is fucking my head up. I can't think.

She bites down just the slightest bit more and that's it, that's all I can take. "Fuck! Okay," and I let go of her shoulders.

Immediately she brings her head forward and her hands come up to grab my hips, tugging me forward to meet her and I feel the head of my cock smash into the back of her throat. She holds it there for a second and then backs off, adjusts how she's kneeling, and then crashes forward again. This time my cock hits the back of her throat and after just a single moment of resistance, it slips down and down her throat. Her nose is literally smashed into the hair just above my dick and all I can think is that no woman has ever gone down on me without using her hands as a buffer before. I've never been inside a throat before. And fuck, it's amazing.

Any sense of resistance I had to this is gone. Literally just dissipated into thin air.

My hands go to her head and my fingers tangle into her golden waves and soon she's bobbing from base to tip to base again and every time she reaches the tip she sucks it and rubs her tongue underneath it and fuckkkkkk.

I'm grunting like an animal and my hips are snapping forward to meet her all on their own but she's still going at it like sucking my cock is the only thing she's ever wanted. I'm getting close, I'm going to cum and I need to tell her but I can't catch a breath between each groan she's ripping out of me.

But she must sense it, hear it in the way I sound so fucking needy because her hand is on my balls again, but this time she's pulling them down and holding them in a way that feels amazing instead of painful but then her other hand wraps around the base of cock and squeezes it hard. Fuck. She's not going to let me cum. I can feel it, right there, but now it's blocked and I can't reach it, can't tumble over the edge of that fucking hill.

She pulls her mouth off my cock with a wet pop, and then looks at me and with a firm voice goes, "No."

I'm panting and my hands are still clenched in her hair and I'm a second away from fucking begging this young twenty-two year old to just finish me off, but then she's standing and moving to the trunk beside me.

And every protest I might have said die in my throat because I watch as she bends over the trunk of my car and slides my black briefs over her perky, pale ass, and fuck she looks good from this angle too. Her cheeks are full and round and her pussy is pink and I can't help it, my hands go to her ass and I'm grabbing her and marveling at how pale and smooth her ass cheeks look under to my sun-beaten hands.

"Fuck me." I freeze, remembering what's happening and what I'm about to do. I know what those words mean. Cuss words are the first thing you learn and remember in a new language. I know what she wants me to do but fuck that's a lot more real than her sucking me off. There's no going back from that. It's a thicker line to be crossing. If my sister found out, I'd be dead to the family.

I let go of her ass and start to back away. "We can't." It sounds like I'm begging her, maybe I am. She needs to stop this because I'm not as strong of a man as I thought I was and it's true, we really can't do this.

"Please," and she shifts her hips, rising up onto her tiptoes, her back curving as she presses her chest into my car and her ass looks so fucking perfect.

"No," and finally my voice is starting to sound firm again. Maybe it's the cold air on my wet cock that's allowing my rationale to come back, my head to clear.

"I need you." And I know what those words mean. Fuck she's really trying to get to me. I grab the briefs that are around her thighs and start to tug them up. If she won't cover herself, then I will. "Xu Wei!" My hands go still. Shit. "Xu Wei, please." And then I'm plunging my cock into her.

She's so fucking wet that I just glide right the fuck in but damn, she is tight. It's like she's a perfect fit and as soon as I'm buried all the way into her pussy, it's like she's quaking from the inside, and it takes me a second to realize that she's fucking cumming just from me entering her. So I pull out and push back in, hard, and I give her a few more firm thrusts while she rides out her orgasm, her insides gripping at me and quivering around me.

I'm sliding back into her as she finally comes off the throes of her high, and she gives out this sultry moan, "Xu Wei."

I pull out fast and then I'm coming hard on the ground between her feet. She stands up and turns around while I'm still jacking myself through the last bit of my orgasm. I can feel her trying to look into my eyes, but I avoid the fuck out of it. I don't need to think about what I've just done while I'm riding the last few waves of my own high. But then her hand is on my cock and she's stroking me instead and somehow I find myself leaning forward, bending my head down and resting my forehead on her shoulder as she rubs me out.

She's panting into my ear and I breath out on her collarbone, but once the waves are over I stand up straight and step back. She lets my cock slip out of her hand and tries to look at my face again but I just tug up my jeans and button them before walking to the driver side door.

She gets in just after I do and I rub my clean hand that wasn't just on my Hannah covered cock over my face. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

I feel her set something on my lap so I look down. It's her phone.

'It'll be okay. I won't tell anyone.' I nod without looking at her and then put the car in drive.

The next forty minutes are silent and awkward and a rollercoaster between self-hate and flashbacks of how she said my name.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

I tell the hotel receptionist that we need two rooms but Hannah must be able to understand more Chinese than I thought because she says "One," to the receptionist, holding her finger up to make the point even more clear.

An awkward laugh bubbles out of my throat and I tell the receptionist to wait for us for just a minute, and then I put a hand on Hannah's back and guide her away.

"What?" I ask her, looking her in the eyes for the first time since my cock was in her mouth.

She pulls out her phone. 'Let's get one room. I don't want to be alone. I'm scared.'

I pinch the bridge of my nose and groan. It makes sense. She wouldn't want to be alone right now. Not after what happened to her today. And she hadn't mentioned feeling weird for the rest of the car ride. So maybe the herbs wore off. Then again, she probably wouldn't have told me if it was still affecting her since I had given her a pretty icy cold shoulder after I fucked her. But even if it's not affecting her and I can trust her to stay in her own bed now, I don't know if I can trust myself. I never would have thought I'd fuck her, under any circumstances, but look at what happened earlier. Ruined my entire future for 2 minutes inside a young, blonde American.

"Please." I look at her again and she looks truly scared, her eyes are clear and she does just seem to not want to be alone.

"Okay."

I go back and tell the receptionist one room. She gives me a suspicious look but takes my money and gives me a room key anyway. She probably thinks I brought a Russian prostitute with me. She's blonde and wearing no shoes, men's underwear and a men's t-shirt. And if that isn't suspicious enough, I don't look too formal in just my tank top and I'm way too old to be getting a room with a young, attractive, woman. It's a solid conclusion, as much as it hurts my pride.

We walk to our room in silence but Hannah seems better already. Not scared at all. The thought that she wasn't actually scared to be alone creeps into my mind but I push it back, feeling shitty about doubting her after her trauma today. It's getting late now anyway. It got dark right around when we got into town and I'm sure she's exhausted.

We both walk into our room and I motion for her to take the bed by the wall. She crawls under the covers immediately. I get under mine, in the bed that's between hers and the door. I hate sleeping in jeans but I'm not willing to sleep with my cock out so I deal with it.

"Goodnight," I say and she says it back and then I click off the lights.

I have no idea what time it is but I wake up to the sound of the shower running. I rub the sleep from my eyes and glance at my phone on the nightstand. 28 missed calls. It's 1 in the morning too.

I wonder if Hannah got enough sleep and decided she wanted to feel clean? She probably has felt awful, dirty, all day.

I roll over to face the door and notice the door to the bathroom is open. I furrow my brows. Why would she leave the door open while she showers? Does she feel safer if I can hear her easier? Thoughts of her naked and soapy seep into my head and I groan at my lack of discipline.

I get a semi hard on before I can force the thoughts to go away.

Sleep. I just need to sleep.

It takes maybe another twenty minutes before I get drowsy again, but finally my eyelids start to feel heavy and soon I'm falling asleep.

*****

I shiver, suddenly feeling cold.

My jeans are sliding down my legs, I lift my hips without even realizing it, and then they're all the way off.

My cock is fully hard and then there's a hand on it, hair splaying over my stomach and thighs and there's a mouth licking at my dick. The tip, the under side, around the ridge. I moan and stretch my legs. Fuck that feels good.

This is a good dream. The first sex dream I've had in years. Embarrassing for a man my age but hey, it feels good and I could use the stress relief right now.

Then there's a hand pushing at my right thigh so I move my leg, bend at the knee so it's out of the way and fuck me because that tongue swirls around the tip of my cock before sliding down straight to my balls. My hands move to tangle in her hair and she opens her mouth wider to suck one of my nuts into her mouth. "Fuck."

After her tongue plays with that nut she lets it pop out of her mouth before sucking the other one in, and then her tongue twirls around that one too and damn it's almost too much because now she's sucking both of my balls into her mouth, her tongue rubbing up and down the middle of my sack and gently jacking my dick at the same time.

The arousal is starting to cloud my mind, I can feel it. When I get to a certain point it's like I don't think anymore, I just roll with it and that's where I'm getting and fast. But at the same time I feel the grogginess clearing. Which doesn't make sense. My brows furrow. I'm sleeping, so why am I starting to feel awake?

My eyes snap open. SHIT. I look down to see my fingers wrapped in golden hair and Hannah's head moving from my balls up to my cock.

"Hannah!" She looks at me and smiles, fucking smiles, completely ignoring how distressed my voice sounded, and then she's sitting up and moving to hover over me. "No!" I start to sit up to push her away but she drops down and my already wet cock glides in like it's meant to be. My head falls back into my pillow as the sensation of being engulfed courses through me and it feels like my limbs are too heavy and my knees are too weak.

"Hannah, stop." I can't put up much of a fight. I'm too tired, my exhaustion from fighting those guys kicked in while I slept, not to mention the stress from constantly battling my desires to fuck Hannah weighing me down. Now, while she's bouncing up and down on my cock and a fire is building in my belly, I can't muster any strength at all.

"No." she slams down on me and then leans forward, her hair covers my face and stomach while she lays her head on my upper chest and then she's grinding into me and mewling. I turn my head to get her hair out of my eyes and bring my heavy arms up to push at her shoulders. It's weak and I'm sure she can tell.

"Hannah, Please. Please stop." I hate the idea of begging. I'm a prideful man. It's one of my greatest flaws and one of the reasons my past is so full of fuckups. But I'm desperate. I'm at her mercy.

She slows down and then fully stops, sitting up to look at me. Her hand moves to play with her clit but she's not riding me anymore so I take it as my chance to plead my case. "My sister, my nephew. I can't. We can't. I have no place. No option. I need my work, my sister." I cringe at my English. It's fucking awful. I didn't take the lessons seriously and I'm using only what I've picked up from TV and overhearing my sister's family talk. I'm piecing together sentences as best I can but fuck, this is embarrassing.

She's still rubbing her fingers over her clit and panting, but her eyes are clear and she's listening to me at least. "We already fucked once, you understand?" I nod. I can pick up the important words. 'We,' 'fucked', 'you', and 'understand'. It's obvious what she's saying. "Good. Listen, we already fucked, so why not fuck again. If we can keep once a secret, then why not twice?" I shake my head. That was too much and I'm lost.

She sighs and sits up, my cock bobbing as soon as it slips out of her. She gets off my bed and walks to hers and a contented sigh wisps past my lips.

But suddenly she's back and climbing on my bed again, I put my hand over my cock, plastering it to my stomach, so that she can't mount me again but instead she just sits next to me. Then hands me her phone.

'We already fucked. We already have to keep that a secret. What's it matter now? It's the same secret being kept. It doesn't change anything.'

I read it and then read it again. That's actually true. I'm already screwed. As soon as I slipped my dick into her just because she said my fucking name, I was done for. If my sister finds out about the first time I'll be unemployed, homeless, cut off from my family. So what else do I have to lose by dipping into her a second time?