Finding her Father Ch. 02

Story Info
They find new ways to please each other.
5.9k words
4.55
20.2k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

She was naked now, of course; as naked as the first time he had seen her. He didn't know that as he looked down hungrily on the sexy young woman lying before him that he had first seen her on the day she was born, the day his wife had given birth to her, the day his daughter had come into the world. When she had appeared in his studio today he had mistaken her for his latest model and had convinced her to wear a silky robe which hung to her curves before he had seduced her, made love to her, pleasured her in ways it was obvious no one else ever had.

But now the model agency had called to apologise that they hadn't been able to send anyone today. So, who was she?

She had heard his phone buzzing as it vibrated in his jeans pocket, the jeans that were lying on the floor next to the chaise longue where she lay. The chaise longue on which she had willingly given herself to her father and on which she had been loved like never before. She slowly opened her eyes, saw him standing only inches away, still naked and, as her eyes travelled upward, still erect.

"I can't believe a man of his age is ready to go again," she thought to herself. Her mother had told her how charming he could be but not surprisingly she had never gone into any detail with her daughter about what a fantastic lover her ex-husband was or what a magnificent cock he had. She looked up into his gorgeous eyes and although they were twinkling with something she could only describe as mischief, his face was in a frown. And it was directed at her.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

Thinking that the phone call must have been from her mother, her face turned bright red as she looked for something to cover her naked body and started to apologise.

"I'm sorry, really sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, Daddy." She presumed his ex-wife had told him who she really was and now he knew that they had committed incest. And they had committed it more than once. She wondered why his cock was still so hard though.

"Oh, "Daddy" is it? I think I like that. Submissive but also a bit naughty. Well you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

She looked at him in astonishment. Why was it her conversations with him always seemed to go down a very different path from the one she intended.

"No, I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh, I know exactly what you meant. But to answer my own question, naughty girls have to be punished."

Not sure what he meant by that or how she should respond, she simply watched as he turned and walked away from her, obviously presuming that she would follow. He walked over to the straight-backed chair and waited for her to come to him.

She walked nervously over to him, her head hung low, her face burning red. Now that fire of her passion had died down, she couldn't believe she was presenting her naked body to her naked father once again. He didn't seem in the least bit embarrassed that his hard cock was pointing straight up but it was his words that shocked her next.

"Now down across my lap," he instructed her, patting his thigh as if she needed clarification.

For a moment she was pleased when she realised that such a position would hide most of her nakedness from his sight, leaving only her plump bottom on display. But her relief didn't last any longer than it took her to get into position, her feet on one side of him, as she stretched across his lap, and her arms outstretched on his other side. She was trembling now, still unable that to believe that he was going to do what was obviously on his mind. She had never been spanked by her mother, but a previous boyfriend had once suggested it to her. She had left him in no doubt that no such thing was ever going to happen.

Now it seemed it was her father who was to be the first to spank her, but that was almost forgotten when his next words that shocked her to her core.

"Do you want to spread your cheeks for me or will I do it myself? I'd like to take a closer look at your most intimate place."

He had photographed thousands of women, of all shapes and sizes, throughout his career but there had only ever been one whose arse had turned him on so much. He smiled to himself at the memory of seeing his ex-wife naked for the first time and how vulnerable she had seemed. No-one had ever had the same effect on him; no-one, until now that is.

He couldn't believe how similar this young girl was. The same plump cheeks, the same slight swell at the hips, the same smooth, unblemished skin. And the same vulnerability and embarrassment.

He had been entranced by her shape almost as much as he had been captivated by her beautiful eyes and now he had her just where he wanted her. He would still go slowly with her, but he wanted to see how far he could push her limits and how far she would go. Now he wanted to see if she would be complicit or if he would have to take control.

Her whole body shook as she heard his words. No-one had ever touched her there. Even when she made love previously when she was on her hands and knees, she had told herself that her boyfriend would be too interested in fucking her to be looking at her tightest hole. She hated the thought of anyone looking at her there and had blanked out these thoughts when she had her best orgasms in that position. She had never understood it when her boyfriend had told her he had never known her pussy to be so wet as she was in that position.

She didn't want her father to be touching her bottom any more than he already had and any more than he was going to when he eventually delivered her spanking, so she reached back with her right hand and could feel her juices run once more as she did as he had commanded. She shuddered in embarrassment when she felt his warm breath between her cheeks and wondered why her own father would want to look so closely.

He could feel her trembling; he could see the dampness of her pussy lips and he was very, very tempted to touch her where he was sure no-one else had ever touched. But that could wait; first he would torment her a little more.

"I see you're getting wet. Is showing off your tight arsehole to an older man turning you on?"

"Why didn't he ask how she felt about showing of her body to her own father?" she wondered momentarily but that thought was driven from her mind when she felt his cock twitch against her hip. She had been doing her best to avoid it, but it was impossible in this position and her face burned red anew. In fact, it felt like her whole body was blushing.

She couldn't trust herself to speak, certain that whatever she said would be misconstrued once again. She shook her head from side to side but even that just seemed to cause her breasts to shake too and she stopped. She wished he would just get it over with.

But he knew exactly what he was doing and knew exactly what buttons to press to increase her embarrassment, her shame and her lust. Holding her tight against him, tight against his throbbing cock, he slowly ran one finger along her pussy lips, letting it become coated in her juices, before even more slowly moving upwards. His finger moved round her forbidden place in ever decreasing circles, smearing her tight hole in her own juices and he could practically feel her disgrace emanating from her trembling body. He could certainly feel her juices soaking his thighs.

As she patiently waited for her punishment, she felt her father running his hands over her naked bottom, just as he often done when her mother was in the same position. She couldn't have known how much he was admiring her round, soft cheeks; all she could wonder was how hard he was going to spank her.

She didn't have to wonder much longer for suddenly his hand stopped caressing her and, after rising high into the air, it came just as suddenly down on her upturned arse. If he hadn't been holding her so firmly she would have leaped off his lap, so violently did her whole body jerk.

She knew that one smack had been sore enough, even though he had held back, but she didn't know how many he intended to deliver. She could almost feel the heat spreading across her skin which was rapidly turning a delicate shade of pink and wondered how her poor bottom would look by the time he was finished with her.

"Haven't you ever been spanked before?" he asked, and she was sure she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Didn't your father never punish you as a child? Do your boyfriends never want to get their hands on your luscious backside?"

She didn't even hear the second question. "My father?" she asked herself. "So, it wasn't mother who had called earlier. He doesn't know it's his naked daughter who is lying across his lap. He doesn't know it's his naked daughter who can feel his cock throbbing against her. He doesn't know it's his naked daughter he is spanking. Then why am I lying here taking this and who does he think I am?"

Just as she was about to try to get off her father's lap once more, his hand came down again, this time on the other cheek. Once again it felt like fire running across her skin but she dared to think that one smack on each side would satisfy him.

"Now that you know what it feels like we can get started properly. I think six should be enough on each side, don't you?"

"Six? I don't even know what I'm being punished for."

"Six on each side seems appropriate and you know very well, young lady, what you are being punished for. You pretended to be my latest model then seduced me with your beautiful eyes and sexy body."

He could barely say this without laughing although he was perfectly serious about her eyes and very, very sexy body. She on the other hand only heard his last few words.

"My father thinks I've got beautiful eyes and a sexy body? No one has ever said things like that to me before," she thought, bemused.

Even so the thought of being spanked twelve times terrified her. Why then was her pussy gushing again? Why was she sure her juices must be soaking her father's legs? And why was she trying to rub her clit against his thigh?

She didn't have too long to think about any of this as his hand suddenly came down on her bottom again, harder this time. And she certainly didn't have time to think after that, as her father's hand came down again and again, seemingly harder each time. If it hadn't been for her juices flowing he might have felt sorry for her but he was too enthralled by the way each cheek wobbled under his hand, he was too delighted with the way her skin was changing from a delicate pink to an almost red, and he was too aroused to stop his cock leaking its pre-cum over her side.

"Are you sorry for misleading me?"

"Yes, I'm very sorry, but you didn't give me a chance to explain."

"So, it's my fault. Is that what you're saying? Do I need to spank you again?"

"No, please, don't do that."

She tried to jump off his lap before he could assault her again and this time he released her. If she was pleased to be free she suddenly realised that by jumping off her father's lap she had prevented herself from rubbing against his cock, from giving her clit the attention it was crying out for and from bringing herself to yet another orgasm. She had never cum so often in her young life but the more she did, the more she wanted.

He smiled as he saw her dilemma written plainly across her pretty face. She was blossoming into an insatiable lover before his very eyes and, like her, he wanted more. He got up off the chair and walked all the way round her, feasting on her delicious body with his eyes, her deep pink bottom, her round breasts and hard nipples, her hungry pussy. But what really fascinated him were her gorgeous eyes. They reminded him so much of someone and he watched her, fascinated, as so many different emotions were openly fighting with each other in them. Her embarrassment, her fear, her anticipation, her desire were all there to be seen.

He had punished her, and she had taken it but now it was time to reward her. Stopping directly in front of her, he gently lifted her by the chin until they were looking longingly into each other's eyes, then kissed her softly on her luscious lips. His daughter didn't take any kind of persuasion to respond eagerly. She reasoned, if she was still capable of such a thing, that he didn't know who she was, so it couldn't hurt to delay telling him just a little longer. The things her father did to her were so much better than anyone had ever done before, and she gave herself up to her passion. She knew she was behaving like a slut but, equally, she was loving every minute of it.

He recognised her need because his own was just as desperate, so he slid his right hand down and eased it between her legs. Instinctively she opened them wider, allowing him to run a single finger along her wet slit. Bringing it back up to her mouth he presented her juices to her lips and she didn't hesitate for a second, licking her father's finger, tasting herself for the first time ever and, as always, wanted more

His hand moved back down and this time he slid his finger between her pussy lips, his palm now pressing against her clit. While she almost devoured his mouth with her own, he was more intent on finding her special spot. He was sure no-one would have ever touch her g-spot but now it was time to show her what pleasure really felt like. When he found it, her whole body stiffened, and she stopped kissing him, looking up at him, pleading with him to continue whatever it was he was doing. As her legs opened wider he was able to slide a second finger into her pussy and for a moment he thought she was going to cum there and then. But that wasn't what he had planned for her and he slowly eased his fingers from her, leaving her pussy empty and a look on her face that made him think she was going to burst into tears.

"Please, daddy!" It seemed to come be so natural to call him that now, even if they were both standing naked together and her father had just removed his fingers from her desperate pussy.

"Please what?

Her whole body seemed to blush with embarrassment as she forced herself to say the words.

"I need your fingers back inside me. I need to cum."

"Oh, you do, do you? Well, I need some pictures. That is why we are in a photo studio after all. Follow me."

He led her back behind the screen where not so long ago she had undressed. She wondered what he would ask her to wear, expecting something revealing and risqué. Surprisingly he chose a smart business suit.

"This is what you want me to wear?"

"Yes, but I also want you to wear this underneath."

He handed her an exquisite white basque, along with a matching white thong and white stockings. She had never seen underwear so beautiful and had certainly never worn anything like them before.

"I'm not even sure I know how to put that on," she confessed.

"Don't worry; I'll help," her father replied, delighted to get his hands on his young lover again.

He wrapped the basque around her trembling body, fastening it at the front, taking his time as he manoeuvred each of the clasps into position, taking even more time as he fit her delightful breasts into the cups. Crouching down before her he instructed her to place one foot in his lap while he rolled first one stocking then the other up her legs. He attached them to the straps hanging from the basque, revelling in the scent of her arousal, being so close to her moist pussy. She on the other hand was busy teasing him by rubbing her stocking-clad feet against his raging cock.

Finally, he slid her thong up her legs, a little disappointed to see her pussy lips disappearing behind the lace but consoled himself with the fact that he knew she wouldn't be wearing it for very long.

"I'll leave you to put on the blouse and suit. A client is paying me to produce a marketing brochure, so he needs someone dress smartly to add to it. You will be perfect for it."

"At least that explains the suit," she thought. "But not the underwear."

While she got dressed he busied himself with setting up his cameras and putting a few different backdrops into position. When she reappeared from behind the screen she looked every inch the young businesswoman.

"Perfect," he declared and asked her to pose in front of the various screens in various poses. When he had what he needed for the client he gave her a different sort of instruction.

"Open the top button of your blouse."

"I can't believe your client would want a photo like that," she almost laughed, nervously, wondering what he had in store for her now.

Knowing that he still had to earn her trust and still had to go slow with the next part of his plan, he decided to be honest with her.

"This isn't for the client. It's for me."

"Well, that's all right then," she smiled to herself as she teasingly, slowly, undid the first button. She looked over at him, but he was busy snapping more and more pictures just as she realised that her blouse was already starting to open, her round breasts pushing the two sides apart.

"Now lean forward a little from the waist." He knew exactly what he was asking and got his expected reward when she did what she had been told and, in doing so, exposed a little of her wonderful cleavage, the top of her basque just coming into play too.

"And another button." She hesitated this time because, she reminded herself, this is her father she was exposing herself too. For some reason this slow striptease seemed even more embarrassing then being naked in front of him, being touched by him, being loved by him.

Still he continued to snap his pictures, as he instructed her to move this way and that, ensuring he got as much exposure of her exposed cleavage as possible.

"Last one," he promised, although he continued to promise that until her blouse was entirely open and her white basque was clearly visible. The only thing that prevented a full view was that her shyness had returned and she held the two sides of the blouse together, trying to protect whatever modesty she had left.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her, certain that her thong will now be soaking wet, ruined in the best possible way. The fact that he was still naked, and his erect cock was bouncing around did absolutely nothing to ease her embarrassment.

"Now pull your blouse down off your shoulder, just a little. Great. Now the other shoulder. Perfect. Now let it slide down off your arms altogether."

With each instruction he took more and more photos, not sure what he intended to do with them all but certain that the best would take pride of place in his own, very private, collection.

"Lean back a little."

She took little coaching, her natural inhibitions being washed away by her more dominant lust. When her blouse fell off her arms to the floor, it was she that made the decision to lose her skirt too, seductively letting it slide down her stockinged-legs, leaving her standing before her father in her underwear.

Again, he instructed her to lean back on the chaise longue where all this had first started but she was getting impatient now. She lay back, holding her legs up in the air and beckoned him with her eyes. But her father decided to regain control and told her to kneel up on her hands and knees; he wanted some more photos of her beautiful arse, both with her thong strap buried between her round cheeks, with the thong pulled half way down, and with it removed entirely. All this time he snapped away with her cameras and only met some resistance when he told her to spread her bottom cheeks and moved in for a close-up of her tightest hole. Even so, she didn't deny him and hid her embarrassment by burying her head in the cushions.

"Now turn around and take off your basque. Slowly."

She was only too glad to turn around, anything to stop her father leering at her arsehole. Besides, if she removed her underwear in as sexy a way as she knew how, then maybe he would finally put the camera down and let her get her hands on his magnificent cock again.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12