Finding her Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to face him and brazenly began to unhook the clasps of the basque, one by one, slowly, seductively, all the time staring straight at the camera lens.

When she had unhooked them all, she dropped it to the floor and decided to push things on again. He could see that her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was dripping, and her eyes were full of desire, but he wasn't prepared for what she did next.

She turned around, bent forward and leaned back to spread her cheeks wider than she ever had before.

"if this is what you want, come and get it."

She couldn't believe she was doing this, inviting her father to take her final virginity, but she was desperate to have him inside her again. If it meant taking him up her poor bottom, then that is what she would do.

"It is what I want, and I will take it when the time is right. But I haven't decided if I have forgiven you yet."

She straightened up and turned to look at him, not sure if her was serious or not, not sure if he intended to spank her again or not. He smiled an almost menacing smile at her which caused a deep thrill in her whole body as she stood before him, feeling even more vulnerable than she had felt during the last few hours.

"Do you want to be forgiven?" he asked her, still smiling.

She swallowed nervously but realised that whatever he intended to do to her she would undoubtedly enjoy it. She nodded slowly and watched as he turned away from her, going back behind the screen and returning moments later with a scarf in each hand. Waiting for him, hungry for whatever he had planned, hungry for her father's body, for her father's cock, she watched as he walked towards her but was surprised when he didn't stop until he was behind her.

He was still grinning when he took her hands and pulled them behind her back, tying them together with one of the scarves.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"If you want to be forgiven, I'd remain silent if I were you," he whispered in her ear as he saw her pulling at her binds but giving up when she quickly realised that he knew what he was doing and that she wasn't going to be able to free herself. Walking back around in front of her, he ran his hands over her breasts, lingering for a moment to pull on her nipples, before tilting her head up to kiss her. His kiss was one of the lightest she had ever received, his tongue barely brushing against her lips, but it was a kissed that seemed to arouse her passion to even greater heights.

As he pulled away from her slightly he picked up the second scarf and held it before her face. Even as he was tying it around her eyes she was telling herself that he wasn't being serious, that he was playing with her, teasing her. His next words banished such thoughts.

"Kneel down," he whispered, so close to her ear that she could feel his breath.

She almost laughed at the thought of how ridiculous she must look but as he guided her down she realised he was still thinking of her as her knees sunk into a deep cushion he must have placed there.

She couldn't see a thing, but she raised her head to him, raised her mouth to his cock, sure that she knew now what he wanted.

And she was right. He was still rock hard and as he looked down at his secret daughter a small drop of pre-cum escaped from the tip of his cock. Instinctively she licked her lips and he thought he hadn't seen a sexier young woman in a very long time. Stepping forward, his cock barely grazed her lips as she willingly opened her mouth and licked the tip, finding that escaping drop with her tongue. Groaning loudly with unrestrained pleasure, he pushed forward slightly, and his daughter didn't hesitate as she opened her mouth wider and sucked him in, her soft lips wrapping around him as she bathed him with her wet tongue. He stared as his cock disappeared into her mouth as she took him deeper and deeper with every second.

"Suck me; suck me and make me cum," he almost pleaded.

Wanting nothing more she sucked as hard as she knew how, her tongue now moving all over his cock as her mouth rushed back and forth, up and down. He put his hands on her head, but it was more to steady his trembling legs than to force her to do anything. He groaned again as he looked down on his daughter, her hands secured behind her back, her mouth sucking him hard, his hips moving in rhythm with her head, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"That's it," he moaned. "Don't stop and you'll make me cum."

She moaned too, her mouth full of his cock, and began moving her head faster, sucking him harder. She wished she could see him, see his cock in her mouth, see his face as she pleased him, but the scarf had taken all of that away. Instead, every other sense seemed to be heightened and the tingling in her pussy was almost enough to make her cum too. Almost.

She clamped her mouth down around him and sucked harder, his cock now wet from her mouth, her saliva coating his balls. He groaned, desperate to cum, desperate to thrust harder but determined to remain gentle with this delicate slut, hoping she wouldn't stop at the last minute. He wondered if she had realised that he was going to cum in her mouth or would she pull off at the crucial moment.

His balls began to tingle, and he knew this was it. He forced himself to lift his hands, giving her the chance to pull back. Instead he heard her mouth slurping over his meat with even more eagerness, her moans causing tremendous thrills to run through his cock. Then he came and there was no way either of them could stop it.

Shot after shot of her father's cum filled her mouth and she did her very best to swallow every drop. But there was just too much of it and she could feel some of his precious juice slip out of her mouth. As he finally softened and fell out of her still-sucking lips, he laughed to himself as his newest lover licked her lips, trying to find the drops that had escaped.

"Can you untie me now, please, daddy?"

Pleased that she was still using that name, he got down on his knees behind her and loosened her wrists. Then, as she didn't move, he untied the scarf around her eyes.

"Now what can I do for you?" he asked. "What can I do that can repay what you just did for me?"

"Use your mouth too?" she asked timidly.

"Where?" he asked, already knowing what he intended to do but wanted to hear her say the words.

"My breasts," she whispered, unable to say what she really wanted, too shy, too ashamed of her want.

He smiled at her shyness, glad that it was still intact even after everything they had done over the last few hours. He moved towards her, his eyes never leaving her own, then suddenly dipped his head.

"Like that?" he asked, kissing each of her breasts in turn while looking into her eyes.

"More." She pleaded.

"More? Do you want me to kiss your nipples, to suck on them?" he asked, smiling to himself.

"Yes, please."

"Then ask me."

"Suck on my nipples, daddy. Please suck on my nipples."

Leaning down again, he took her right nipple into his mouth over her nipple, sucking on it, running his wet tongue over it. She was in heaven and she moved urgently forward, pushing even more of her breast into her father's mouth. Grabbing hold of his head, she pulled him as close as possible, wanting him to devour her.

He felt her fingers tighten frantically in his hair when he closed his teeth gently around her hard button, flicking it with his expert tongue as he held it tight. Then he managed to pull back, keeping her entrapped between his teeth, before he released her and began the same treatment on her left breast. When she moaned in pleasure, her hands fell loose, and he used his own to push her breasts together, feasting on them at the same time, lavishing them with his attention, loving them with his mouth, his tongue and his teeth.

Guiding her backwards, she almost stumbled to the floor. Laying her down, she spread her legs for him, reaching down to stroke her pussy lips, telling him with her fingers what she could not put into words. She wanted his mouth on her pussy, but she just couldn't say the words.

But he was determined.

"Do you want me to kiss your pussy?"

She nodded slowly, embarrassed, but continued to run her fingers up and down her slit.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, to taste it, to suck on your clit, to make love to your cunt?"

She gasped, and her face burned red at the sound of her father asking her such a thing. But her fingers were now almost a blur as she rubbed hard at her sensitive lips.

"Then ask me," he demanded.

He could see the conflict on her face, in her eyes, as her want struggled against what little shame she had left. Her lust won over everything.

"I want," she began, unable to look at the man she knew to be her father, unable to look him in the eye. "I want you to kiss my pussy. I want you to taste me, lick me, fuck me with your tongue and...and make me cum." The last four words said only in a whisper.

He smiled down at his daughter, stooping down to kiss her where she wanted to be kissed. She moaned in delight, finally having him exactly where she wanted him. Taking his head in her hands again, she lay back flat on the floor as she felt his tongue finally lap at her lips. Instinctively her legs spread wider, and her hands left his head to play with her nipples as he pleasured her with his mouth.

He looked up to see her pulling on her nipples as he flicked his tongue over her throbbing clit, causing her to gasp loudly and to arch her back in sheer delight. While his tongue occupied itself there, he slid two fingers between her soaking lips. Her whole body was beginning to tremble and he already know how to read her signs; she was not far away. His tongue lapped faster, his fingers thrust deeper as she begged him not to stop.

Her head was thrashing about now and when he closed his teeth on her clit, her hips bucked violently against his dual assault, her thighs tightened around his head and her moans were turning into small whimpers. Then suddenly she was screaming.

"Daddy!" she cried out as her back arched even higher and her breasts thrust up into the air, her pussy pushed firmly against his mouth. His attack continued as she rode the waves of her orgasm, again and again as they washed over her, taking her to ever higher planes of ecstasy.

When if finally ebbed away she lay back on the floor, breathing hard, panting almost, incapable of any coherent words. She relaxed her legs, releasing his head, but still he continued.

"I'm going to cum again," she promised, she pleaded.

"Good."

He sucked her clit back into his mouth and heard her moan again, this time widening her legs, bracing her heels on the floor as he worked on her fully exposed, extremely sensitive pussy. He licked and sucked on her as before, revelling in her gasps and moans, loving the feel of her hips thrusting her pussy against his face. His tongue and fingers nipped and plunged like before and he knew she would be even quicker this time.

"Oh God," his daughter cried. "I'm so close. Please don't stop."

He had no intention of stopping and this time he sent her over the edge by biting down on her hard clit, the vibrations of her orgasm running from her pussy to her whole body.

When he finally stopped, she fell back again, her feet sliding down as her legs fell to the floor.

It was only the vibrations of his phone that once again dragged his attention away from his young lover. He stared at the display, unable to believe that she was finally calling after all these years.

"Hi," he answered, trying to convince himself and her that he was calm and in control.

"Is Mary still there?"

"Mary?"

"Yes, Mary, our daughter. She was supposed to be coming to see you earlier. Has she left already? Did she even appear? She was so nervous this morning."

"Our daughter?" was all he could say, as he looked down on his daughter's dripping pussy.

12