Finding Her Way in a Storm Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had the desired effect on the younger woman as Skyler's chest's rise and fall began to come in quick and shallow bursts. Though she could discern the aromatic excellence that concocted Skyler's arousal, Kaia had yet to touch her pleasure center this time. Desiring to maximize the explosion when it came, Kaia knew she would have to be careful not to touch Skyler's clitoris to soon. No, the sexy black girl wanted to magnify her new lover's arousal exponentially from here, allowing it to reach dangerous levels before giving Skyler the release she craved. Kaia wanted it to be like closing the pressure release valve on a large boiler, the pressure slowly building until the vessel containing it could no longer hold up. Its structural integrity finally giving way in a massive detonation.

Kaia went lower, coming to the landing strip directly above Skyler's holiest of holy's. She planted little kisses all over the reddish-brown mane over Skyler's kitty, prolonging the agony of expectation evident on the sexy teen's countenance.

Kaia then skipped completely over Skyler's cunt, drawing a groan of dissatisfaction from the sexy cheerleader. Kaia grinned up at Skyler, her joy at the sexual torment she was inflicting evident on her face as she began to kiss and lick all up and down Skyler's inner left thigh.

"You're so mean," Skyler complained as she writhed beneath Kaia's orally teasing persecution.

"What?" Kaia said, fostering a faux expression of innocence that only made Skyler groan louder and roll her eyes.

Kaia couldn't help but giggle as she moved to the other leg and repeated the same tantalizing performance with her tongue, all the while noting the little beds of moisture clinging to Skyler's labia and the leakage streaming down her perineum. Kaia's mouth watered at the sight of it, the desire to stuff her tongue in the teen beauty's vestibule nearly overwhelming her.

Finally, Kaia made her way to Skyler's womanly center, placing little licks and kisses on the smooth skin surrounding each side of her outer labia, making sure not to touch her labia, though coming tantalizingly close.

Content in the knowledge that she had extended their foreplay as long as she dared, Kaia gave in to what she knew both women wanted. The sexy black lesbian buried her tongue in Skyler's cleft and ran it back and forth over the slick surface, instantly enamored with its succulence. Her efforts were rewarded by the sounds of Skyler's groans of frustration disappearing in an instant replaced instead by continuous low and soft moans. It was almost as if Skyler was purring, which was appropriate because Kaia expected her to have one contented pussy when the night was over.

"Fuck, Kaia," Skyler cooed, her hands grabbing her breasts and massaging them as she stared back at Kaia with a look of adoration. "Oh my, God...so good."

Kaia had begun to suck at Skyler's labia, trapping them one at a time between her lips and tugging at them. The teen's groans of adulation grew louder with each passing minute, and Kaia knew that she could end this quickly by sucking the sexy younger woman's clit into her mouth and thrashing it with her tongue. But the sexy former Marine wanted to wring every ounce of pleasure possible from whatever reserves Skyler had in her, and Kaia sensed that the younger woman's pump wasn't yet primed to its utmost. She wanted to set Skyler off with a single touch that would cause a chain reaction of ecstasy, leading to a figurative meltdown of the sexy teen's sexual core.

Lowering her head just a bit, Kaia stuffed her tongue into Skyler's vestibule, her lips forming a seal around the teens opening. She sucked at the juices leaking from within the sexy younger woman, consuming it as if she was starving and it was manna from Heaven. Kaia swirled her tongue in circles, feeling it swipe the walls of her tight opening as Skyler began to thrust her hips, making every effort to wring the necessary stimulation the younger woman needed to gain her release. The gorgeous teenager's breathing had become ragged as she pinched at her nipples, tugging and stretching them as her legs wrapped around Kaia's back. Her need to climax was causing Skyler's face to contort in a grimace of lust.

Years of experience told Kaia it was time. Dragging her right thumb through Skyler's cleft to cover it in the copious lubrication found there, Kaia allowed it to momentarily hover over the sexy teen's love button before dropping it onto the little nub. Applying the perfect amount of pressure, Kaia began to rub it briskly. The result was like a demolition expert throwing the switch on a detonator.

Skyler's climax exploded.

Again, the sexy teenager went silent, her back arching dramatically as her thighs clamped down, squeezing at the sides of Kaia's head. Skyler thighs quivered and shook as if there was an electric current dancing through her toned legs' muscles, her head flailing back and forth in rapturous exaltation. Kaia continued her dual stimulation hoping to make Skyler's orgasm last as long as possible, and it took a good thirty to forty seconds before the spasms and shaking in the sexy teen's thighs lessened. Another few ticks of the clock passed before Skyler's back collapsed against the bed, a rush of air exhaling from her lungs as if pushed out by a bellows, her thighs releasing their hold on Kaia's head.

Kaia gently supped at the copious girl cum leaking from within Skyler, not wanting to miss a drop of the auburn-haired beauty's delectable essence. While doing so, she stared up at Skyler, the sexy teen lying there with her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face. Skyler appeared to have reached a state of utter contentment and bliss. Kaia wasn't sure if she believed in Heaven, but it looked as if Skyler had found it's equivalent here on Earth. A post-orgasmic paradise brought on by the release of a deluge of powerful brain chemistry.

When she finished policing Skyler's pussy, Kaia slid up next to the sexy teen and laid on her side, pulling Skyler towards her. Her lover willingly complied, melting into Kaia's taut and toned frame with a contented sigh.

"You're incredible," Skyler said, her head tilting up to gaze into Kaia's eyes. "I swear, in all my fantasies, I could have never even imagined that it would be that good, and I've had a lot of really naughty dreams and daydreams in the last eight days."

Kaia smiled back at Skyler, the gaze the younger woman was giving her, causing a familiar fluttering in her stomach, one that both thrilled and terrified Kaia. But rather than concentrating on those thoughts and trying to make sense of them, Kaia set them aside. Why waste such a supernal moment as this by allowing disconcerting thoughts to take hold? To do so would only prove caustic to the substantial joy Kaia was feeling.

The two women lay there wrapped in each other's arms. Kaia felt jubilant at what had transpired between them, an overwhelming sense of elation and exhilaration dominating her mind. The former Marine reveled at the knowledge neither woman felt it necessary to cheapen the moment with unnecessary words, their unspoken feelings evident in how their bodies' melded together. Kaia lightly stroked at Skyler's left arm with her fingertips, seeing goosebumps rise behind them in their trailing wake.

"I don't think I've ever been this relaxed," Skyler said, her voice exhibiting a lazy quality as she languished against Kaia's body, basking in her post-orgasmic glow. "But if you'll give me a minute to recover, I want to return the favor."

"Ha," Kaia replied, reaching over to caress one of Kaia's nipples gently. "I'm not done with you yet, though."

Kaia saw Skyler's eyes widen at the implication her words held. She knew the auburn-haired beauty was still thinking in terms of straight sex, where once a man was done, the experience was usually over. Kaia smiled inwardly, knowing the fun she would have in correcting that particular misconception in the fledgling lesbian's mind.

Leaning over and softly caressing Skyler's lips with her own, Kaia sought to reignite the still smoldering embers of the teen beauty's arousal. She tenderly rolled Skyler's nipple between her fingers as she slid her tongue into the sexy cheerleader's mouth, deepening their kiss and ramping up the passion between them.

"God, the things you make me feel," Skyler said, the lazy sound in her voice gone. It was replaced by a husky quality that spoke to how quickly her arousal had escalated, the smoldering embers of desire between the two women once again bursting into flames of passion.

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet," Kaia replied with a wink as she pulled her arm out from underneath Skyler's head before sliding to the end of the bed.

Kaia felt Skyler's eyes on her as she stood and walked over to her closet, opening the door. She reached down to the footlocker she kept in the bottom of the closet and entered the three-digit combination into the lock that secured the storage container. Removing it, she opened the lid and retrieved the item she'd need for their next round of sapphic love.

Turning back around, Kaia thoroughly enjoyed the look she found gracing Skyler's countenance as she stared at the object in Kaia's right hand.

Kais bent over, lifting her right foot and then her left, as she stepped into the harness, raising it until it rested on her hips. The former Marine then tightened the straps, securing it snuggly against her hips.

Skyler just stared back at her, a coy little smile on her face as she watched Kaia stroke the eight-inch clear gel cock attached to the strap. The sexy blonde black girl did her best to emulate the look and mannerisms of a horny man, stroking his arousal as he stalked his intended prey.

"That first little session was just was gentle lovemaking. If you could describe it in music terms, it was a two-set of tender love songs."

"And the next?" Skyler asked as she eyed the girthy cock resting heavily between Kaia's legs.

Her eyes were glaring at Kaia with a look that said she intended to do very naughty things to the auburn-haired beauty, and a smirk adorning her face, Kaia grabbed the shaft of the gel cock with her left hand. Holding out her free hand, the sexy black girl slapped its head repeatedly against her open right palm.

"Next? Well, next, it's time for some good ole fashion hard rock, courtesy of my hard cock."

And from the look of lust present on Skyler's face, Kaia strongly suspected the sexy teen could already hear the music playing.