Finding Her Way in a Storm Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Passion between the pair deepens. Kaia meets Skyler's Mom.
9.2k words
4.84
12.4k
29
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

Chapter Nine

It was nearly midnight when Skyler put her key in the lock of her family home's front door. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to make it to her room, where she could collapse into her bed. But Skyler knew that wasn't likely to happen. She could see the television on in the house's front room and figured her mother was sitting up waiting on her to get home.

Skyler's mother smiled at her the moment she peaked around the corner into the room. She sat there on the couch, a light throw blanket covering her legs. Skyler could see she wore one of the flowing silk type gowns she always slept in. The teen couldn't help but appreciate how good her mother looked for her age and hoped that she would be able to maintain her body when she was older.

"You didn't have to wait up for me, Mom," Skyler said as she walked into the room.

Bree Ann Grace patted the seat next to her on the couch, a clear indication to Skyler that she wouldn't be escaping to her bedroom anytime soon. Sighing, she sat down next to her mother, not sure exactly what was coming.

"So, did you have a nice time on your date tonight?"

Her mind going back to Kaia and her firm and toned physique, not to mention all of the naughty things they'd done together, made Skyler's face flush. The sexy teen had climaxed so many times she'd lost count, and it had killed her to have to leave Kaia lying naked in her bed. Skyler had wanted nothing more than to snuggle in and melt against Kaia's warm frame as she fell asleep. The thought of waking up next to the sexy woman sending tingles to Skyler's core and causing a flutter in her stomach.

"It was terrific, Mom. I didn't want to leave her, to be honest."

That brought a smile to her mother's face that seemed genuine to Skyler. Bree Ann Grace had never shown any guile when it came to her daughter, and Skyler trusted her mother implicitly.

"I'm happy for you, baby. I could tell that something was off with you and Jacob for the last several months. I just wasn't sure what it was. I will admit that I never expected it to be because you were a lesbian, though," her mother said in a quiet voice.

"Are you disappointed in me?" Syler asked though she wasn't sure she actually wanted to know the answer.

Reaching over to pat her daughter's knee, Bree Ann shook her head vociferously and said, "No, baby. You must never think that. Despite what you might believe, I know that it's something beyond your control, whatever it is that you might be feeling towards this woman."

"You don't think it's wrong?" Skyler asked, unable to hide how astonished she was by the thought.

"Baby, that isn't for me to judge. Who you're attracted to is different to everybody. There were those in your father's family that were vehemently opposed to your father marrying me. But by then we were already deeply in love and he thankfully chose to listen to his heart."

"But why wouldn't they want him to marry you?" Skyler asked, astounded by her mother's revelation.

Her mother gave her a sad smile and patted Skyler's hand in that way that conveyed how naive the older woman realized she was to the way the world really worked. Her expression would have irked the teen just a couple of weeks ago, but now she wasn't so sure her mother wasn't right. Until Kaia had come along, she hadn't even fully known herself, so how much more could she be clueless about?

"Well, for one, I didn't attend your father's church. And they all thought he should marry a girl from their congregation. I think they already had her picked out. When your father started dating me instead, and we became serious, he got some significant pushback from your grandma and grandpa."

Skyler was shocked to hear her mother's words, not understanding how that could be possible. Her grandparents had always treated her mother so well.

Seeming to understand the look on her daughter's face, Bree Ann said, "You have to understand, honey, that I was a lapsed Catholic that hadn't been to church in nearly four years. It was the summer between my sophomore and junior years when I met your dad. And I had enjoyed my first two years of freedom in college."

Her mother's implication hung between the two of them, Skyler not knowing precisely what to say. She definitely had questions but was almost embarrassed to ask them.

Bree Ann Grace laughed and again patted her daughter's hand. She shook her head and said, "No, I wasn't a virgin when I met your dad, and he was aware of that because I didn't try to hide it from him. But he didn't judge me and didn't try to fight it when we started to fall for one another."

"I always assumed, I guess," Skyler said, still stunned by her mother's admission and pleased that the older woman had felt comfortable sharing it.

"Well, it isn't really the type of thing that comes up in polite conversation, is it?" her mother said with a laugh. "And don't get me wrong. It wasn't as if I was whoring myself around campus those first two years. I slept with two boys the first semester of my first year and then had a nearly year-long relationship with a senior that only ended when he graduated and took a job on the other side of the country. That was followed by another reasonably long relationship with another guy who I dumped for cheating on me. It was just a couple of months after that when I met your father."

That meant that her mother had been with at least five men in her life. Four before she met the man that she fell in love with and her mother hadn't even mentioned high school.

"Your dad had a cousin that attended the same college I'd gone to and was a fraternity brother with the first guy I dated for almost a year. When I started dating your father, he was more than eager for whatever reason to spread around my past history to your dad's family."

"But they seem to love you so much," Skyler replied, mystified that her grandparents could have been ugly to someone as sweet as her mother.

Her mother squeezed Skyler's hand and said, "Well, it took them a while to accept me, but they've been nothing but loving once they did. Your grandmother told me later on that they were worried that I would corrupt your father but when it became patently obvious that I was making every effort to convert to his way of life, they'd accepted me."

Skyler wondered why her mother had chosen now to share all of this with her? Maybe it was because she was finally starting to see her as more than just a child. The reality of it made Skyler want to do some sharing of her own. After all, it wasn't as if her mother could actually judge her.

"I'm...I'm not a virgin either, Mom," Skyler admitted before pausing to see her mother's reaction. When the older woman just squeezed her hand as if in encouragement, Skyler went on to explain what happened with Jacob and why she'd chosen to give him her precious gift.

"It was horrible, Mom. After every time I just became more certain that I was frigid and would never be able to enjoy sex."

"And was it different with your new lady friend?"

Skyler froze; she hadn't mentioned much of anything about her date with Kaia and didn't understand how her mother could know.

Bree Ann grinned at her daughter and, patting her hand, said, "You smell like sex, baby. You should really take a shower afterward if you don't want people to know."

Skyler blushed, quickly bringing her hands to her face trying to cover up her embarrassment.

"It's alright," her mother said reassuringly. "And I'm not asking for details. I just want to know if it was all you thought it would be."

Skyler relaxed a little, though still mortified by the thought that she'd come home and engaged in a conversation with her mother while smelling like pussy.

"It was magical, Mom," Skyler said, having a hard time keeping the sound of girlish wonder out of her voice. "She made me feel things that I didn't know it was possible for me to feel, and she did it over and over again."

Skyler watched with just a hint of satisfaction as her words made her mother blush. She was just beginning to believe she'd shared too much when her mother eased her mind.

"Well, I really don't know too much about what it is that two women do to one another but whatever it is, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much."

Skyler felt herself bursting at the seams to share what it had been like, down to the most intimate details, but wasn't sure her straight-laced mother could handle it without crying TMI.

But the pastor's wife surprised her daughter by leaning forward and in a loud whisper saying, "Did she make you...well, you know?"

Skyler's eyes went big, amazed yet thrilled that her mother had asked. She released a nervous laugh before nodding her head demonstratively.

"So many times, Mom that I couldn't keep count. I didn't even know that could happen. She's just so sexy and beautiful, and she played my body like it was a violin, and she was a concertmaster."

Skyler was thrilled to see a pleased look on her mother's face. She'd never dreamed that she would have such a discussion with the woman who'd raised her. Not even when Skyler was older and married. The fact that she could do it now had put an entirely new spin on their relationship. The two had always been close, but now Skyler had an entirely new respect for the woman.

"And does she treat you well otherwise?" her mother asked.

Feeling a dreamy expression cloud her eyes as she thought of Kaia, Skyler said, "Yes, she does. We like to tease each other in a flirtatious way, and she's always telling me how pretty and smart I am. Kaia is interested in what I want for my future and always encouraging me not to lose sight of what that is."

"It sounds like you care for her a lot," Bree Ann said. "Will you tell me about her?"

Just thinking about Kaia brought a smile to Skyler's face that was so big it almost made her face hurt. She spent the next several minutes telling her mother everything she knew about Kaia without trying to gush too much, which, as it turned out, became increasingly more problematic as she went on. Skyler was pleased when her mother didn't even flinch when she informed her that Kaia was black and loved how impressed her mom was over her new lover's six-year stint in the Marine Corp. She winced when her daughter told her about how Kaia had been injured and was appropriately sympathetic when she learned how Kaia's fiance had betrayed her once she'd returned stateside.

When Skyler was done, her mother's arms enveloped her in a hug, one that told the eighteen-year-old just how her mother felt without her having to say a word.

"I'm so happy for you, Skyler," her mother said as she cupped her cheek. "But I have a very important question to ask you and I really need you to think about your answer."

"Okay, Mom," Skyler replied, a little thrown off by the sudden change in her mother's demeanor.

"Are you in love with this Kaia?"

The question stunned Skyler into silence. Her immediate instinct was to deny it because the teen really wasn't even sure she know what love was. She knew that she liked Kaia a lot. So much so that the sexy former Marine consistently dominated her thoughts, making it hard to focus on her regular life. Even now, sitting here and thinking about her made Skyler ache to be with Kaia. She'd barely been separated from her for little more than an hour, and already she could feel her body jonesing to be with Kaia again.

Skyler wanted to give her mother an honest answer but wasn't really sure what it was. She knew that what she felt for Kaia was intense, but she couldn't actually say whether it bordered on love.

"I don't know, Mom. I've felt emotionally dead throughout my teen years when it came to my dating life. The things she makes me feel are all so new to me that I can't rightfully define them yet. I feel overwhelmed at times when I think about her but I've never been in love before, so how do I know for sure?"

Smiling back at her daughter, Bree Ann touched the center of her daughter's chest and said, "When the time comes, you will know in here because the thought of being without her will make your heart hurt." She then tapped at Skyler's right temple with her index finger and added, "And up here, you won't be able to get her out of your head when you're away from her."

Skyler felt her eyes tearing up as she thought about it. Wasn't she already experiencing all of that? Hadn't Skyler felt that way since practically the first day they'd met? Was it possible that she was already in love with Kaia and was just too inexperienced in life to have recognized what she was feeling?

"It's okay, baby," her mother said, reaching up and using her thumb to wipe away the single tear that had escaped to run down Skyler's cheek. "Take your time and make sure of what you're feeling. You will know for sure when the time is right."

The two women said their goodnights, Skyler's mother standing at the bottom of the stairs as she watched her daughter ascend to the top floor where her bedroom was. With one final wave of her hand at her mother below, Skyler quickly made the way into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. After a moment's hesitation, and almost as a second thought, she locked the door.

Removing her clothes and placing them inside the hamper in her closet, Skyler made the way into her bathroom. There she removed her makeup and brushed her teeth, noticing for the first time the hickey's that Kaia had left on her breasts. There were four of them, and they were quite prominent. Perhaps even more noticeable was the state of her nipples. They were ordinarily pink, but after the way Kaia had worked them over, seeming to take great pleasure in the way she chewed at them, they were still red and swollen. Skyler felt a tingle in her pussy and flushed with both arousal and embarrassment as she recalled the way she'd almost mewled in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Kaia's mouth had worked at her swollen buds. She was reasonably sure that she'd had a small climax at one point just from Kaia's ministrations of her tits alone.

As she slid naked between her bed's cool, clean sheets, Skyler allowed her mind to drift back to earlier tonight. Even now, she could recall in intimate detail nearly every second she'd spent being pleasured by her new lover. Laying there, Skyler decided that tonight would be the memory she always recalled when she thought of losing her virginity.

Jacob who?

As good as her first two orgasms had been, Kaia hadn't been kidding when the sexy former Marine had informed her that things were about to go up a notch. She'd taken Skyler from behind, the teen beauty's knees on the edge of the bed with her lower legs hanging over the side. Skyler had moaned like a whore when Kaia had slid the dildo inside her. It wasn't as long as Kenyon's cock, but it was thicker, gaping Skyler's pussy and stretching it like never before.

And there was no doubt in Skyler's mind that Kaia hadn't been making love to her at that point. The sexy former Marine had fucked her hard without stopping for nearly ten minutes, the teen beauty's cries of ecstasy echoing off the walls of the old home. Twice, Skyler had come hard, the walls of her cunt tightening around the shaft of the gel cock insider her. The second time, her orgasm had hit as Kaia made a fist in Skyler's auburn-colored curls, pulling on them as she pounded into her creamy orifice. The teen beauty had climaxed while screaming Kaia's name, neck, and back arched as her lover pulled at her hair.

Skyler had collapsed over on her side after the second climax, her fourth overall so far. Kaia had given her a moment to recover and then had Skyler slid back towards the middle of the bed and instructed her to lay on her back.

Kaia had climbed up on the bed and slid between Skyler's knees while holding the fat cock's shaft. The sexy teen had stared up at her hot new lover and marveled at her beauty, her body covered in a sheen of sweat from her exertions. Skyler thought she was, without a doubt, the most sensual thing she'd ever laid eyes on.

She'd let out a girlish squeal when Kaia slapped the dildo's head against her clit, sending delectable shocks of pleasure racing through Skyler's core. The teen had watched with rapt attention as the cocoa-skinned beauty placed the head at her sodden opening before staring down at Skyler with a lustfully intense stare.

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

Skyler felt the flush on her face and chest darken considerably at Kaia's words. She'd heard her friends speak of talking dirty for their boyfriends during sex, but until meeting Kaia, Skyler had never felt the passion necessary to do so without feeling as if it was an utterly contrived act. Before that moment, the sexy teen would have felt like a bad actor doing a community theatre production of a poorly written play had she talked dirty. But all of those missing passions and motivations were now present in abundance, as was the will to use them.

"I want you to fuck me, Kaia. Make my pussy yours and yours alone. Use me for your pleasure, please!" Skyler cried out, tilting her hips back even more in an open invitation of lust.

Without hesitation, Kaia had sunken all eight inches of well-lubricated cock into Skyler's wet silky depths, causing the sexy teen to cry out in a beautiful amalgamation of pain and pleasure. Skyler's eyes rolled back in her head, her neck arching against the mattress as Kaia began to piston into her already well fucked pussy.

Her eyes closed, Skyler became acutely aware of the smells and sounds in the room. The aroma of their sweat intermixed into the air with pheromones and the scent of their combined arousal. The gasping for breath and wet squelching noises each time Kaia drove the faux-cock into Skyler intermingled with the fleshy percussions made every time Kaia's hips met the teen's supple ass. But most prominent of all was a bleating sound the auburn-haired beauty found hard to place at first. It started low but seemed to build over time, its volume and pace increasing until it had reached a crescendo of lustful desire. It was only as it became a continuous wail as her orgasm slammed into her that Skyler realized it was coming from somewhere deep within her. A long soulful cry pleading for what she was feeling to never end.

Kaia's strokes into Skyler's depths slowed but never stopped throughout her climax. The sexy older woman did release her lover's legs, allowing her own weight to settle down against Skyler, their breasts mashing together as Kaia claimed the younger woman's lips in a possessive kiss. Skyler's hips continued to writhe underneath Kaia's thrusts as convulsions continued to periodically roll through her inner walls.

"You looked like you enjoyed that," Kaia said, the sound of her voice low and throaty as she continued to slowly thrust into Skyler's cunt. Each time she bottomed out, the sexy former Marine swiveled her hips, grinding the thick cock's base against Skyler's sensitive nub.

Skyler's eyes finally opened up, finding Kaia's grey orbs staring back at her with a smirk on her face that bordered on cocky. It seemed to brag that the cocoa-skinned beauty knew that she was a sapphic goddess of sensual delights capable of giving unparalleled pleasure to any woman she chose.

And Skyler couldn't argue with a single point.

"God, Kaia, I don't ever want it to end," Skyler replied, her voice carrying a dreamy quality to it as little twitches and spasms continued to intermittently strike her core.

"Who says it has to?" Kaia responded as she brought her lips to Skyler's. This kiss was much softer and almost languid in its pace but held no less fervent passion than any before it.

Kaia had made love to her then, clearly in no hurry to rush Skyler to her completion. For the sexy head cheerleader, it had been ethereal and magical, almost carrying a fairytale quality that left her feeling breathless.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers