Finding Her Way in a Storm Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skyler came again, her legs wrapped around Kaia's waist, pulling her in tightly as the cocoa-skinned beauty whispered sweet words of encouragement and endearments in her ear. For Skyler, it was the pinnacle of the night, leaving her feeling elated and euphoric.

They'd laid there afterward, Skyler nestled into Kaia's arms, the nails of the teen's right hand lazily tracing circles around Kaia's left nipple. The auburn-haired beauty had never felt this sated or satisfied at any point in her life. All of the questions and incertitude inside her had disappeared. That empty hole of uncertainty that had seemed to eat at Skyler for the last two years was suddenly filled to overflowing.

The pair had chatted for almost a half-hour, just enjoying each other's company before being in proximity to Kaia's body had gotten to be too much of a temptation for Skyler. This time, Kaia hadn't resisted when the teen beauty's tongue had begun to circle her nipples. Skyler had stared up at her wanting to desperately see some of the things Kaia had made her feel conveyed on her lover's face.

Kaia had smiled back at her, the gorgeous woman's gray eyes were heavily lidded with arousal, her breathing coming a little faster. Skyler had smiled up at her mischievously as she finally allowed her tongue to contact her lover's chocolate drop nipple, flicking over its surface and enjoying the resulting moan her actions produced.

As she finally allowed herself the pleasure of closing her lips around Kaia's right nipple, the fingers of her free hand finding the other, it was Skyler's turn to moan. The warm and turgid little nub only seemed to harden more in her mouth, the textured feeling, and the way Skyler's tongue felt against the pebbled surface of Kaia's areola was a delight. Her first tentative sucks soon gave way to her unashamedly attempting to devour as much of Kaia's pert breast as possible.

Skyler felt Kaia's fists tangle in her long hair pulling her in tighter against the woman's chest. The teen loved the way Kaia was so aggressive and demanding with her. Skyler had been nervous that if her dreams were realized and it came to sex, that she wouldn't know what to do. But that hadn't been an issue because of the commanding way Kaia had skillfully guided her through each moment of orgasmic sapphic bliss.

"Use your teeth, baby," Kaia begged, her voice full of need. "Not too hard. Just nibble and pull at them. Scrape them with your teeth. Yesssssss, fuck, just like that, baby!"

Hearing the sounds of pleasure that she was eliciting from Kaia filled Skyler with a new feeling of confidence. She became more aggressive with her mouth and fingers, no longer so self-conscious of her actions. Instead, she listened to Kaia's breathing and moans and reacted to them, allowing the sexy goddesses joyous cries to be her blueprint to giving pleasure.

When she had equally serviced both of Kaia's nipples, leaving them swollen and stiff chocolate peaks, Skyler began to slide her way down Kaia's abdomen. She took the time on the way to stop and run her tongue over each well-defined section of muscle present on the surface of the sexy former Marine's washboard stomach. The lower she went, the more prominent the smell of Kaia's arousal became, causing Skyler's mouth to water in anticipation of her first taste.

She dragged her tongue over the piercing covering Kaia's belly button, a delightful outy, pausing there briefly before continuing southward. When she encountered the well maintained lush garden of pubic hair that rested above Kaia's pussy, Skyler turned her head sideways and rubbed her cheek against it. She wanted to be able to remember every moment of this, every nuance, feel, smell, and in particular, every taste.

When she reached her ultimate goal and had settled between Kaia's legs, her head nestled between her lover's thighs, Skyler looked up at the woman she'd come to adore. Kaia stared back down at her, her eyes lidded and dark, a storm of lust having overtaken her countenance. Kaia's hands were filled with her own breasts, long fingers pinching and pulling at now distended nipples. It was an incredibly erotic sight and made Skyler all that much more intent to gratify her new lover completely, even though she wasn't yet entirely sure of how to do that.

Recalling things that Kaia had done to her earlier, Skyler began to kiss her inner thighs while truly taking in her lover's sex for the first time. Kaia's outer lips were prominent, swollen, and much darker than the surrounding skin, almost purple. The hood of her clit, while small in comparison, held the same hue, but the little bud just poking out from underneath it was pink and seemed to call to Skyler for her attention.

And the aroma here so close to the source was simply intoxicating. Skyler took a moment to breathe in deeply through her nose, finding the fragrance earthy, potent, and heady, almost leaving the sexy teen feeling lightheaded.

When she could wait no longer, Skyler used her right hand's thumb and index finger to spread Kaia's succulent lips. Extending her tongue, she sunk it in between her lover's silky folds and against the slick pink flesh inside, her mouth instantly flooding with Kaia's juices. The moment the ambrosia hit her taste buds, Skyler knew that she'd found her new favorite pastime. The taste, the aroma, the texture, and the act itself seemed decadent and sublime.

Looking back up at Kaia, Skyler saw that the sexy dark goddess was staring down at her while biting seductively at her bottom lip. Skyler could hear her soft moans and the shudders of her breathing every time she hit certain spots, filing those away in her memory. Kaia seemed to love having her outer labia sucked on and plucked at between Skyler's lips, thrusting and wiggling her hips against the teen's mouth each time the auburn-haired beauty's lips closed around one.

But it was when Skyler's tongue found the center of Kaia's femininity that she discovered the source of all her wetness. The cocoa-skinned beauty moaned, lasciviously thrusting her hips up to meet Skyler's tongue as it sunk into her hot depths. The auburn-haired beauty lapped and sucked at the sweet and savory juices that poured forth. She felt like Pooh, having discovered a jar of honey, eager to cram her tongue as far into its crevices as possible so as not to miss a drop of the golden goodness stored there.

"That's it, baby," Kaia cooed huskily, "suck on my pussy, fuck!"

Skyler grinned inwardly, her confidence swelling as she started to believe that she could return a measure of Kaia's ecstasy. And always a quick study, the teen beauty hoped to get ample practice in the days to come.

Reaching up, Skyler's thumb found Kaia's little pearl where it glistened, just peeking out from beneath its hood. As she noisily sucked at Kaia's opening, Skyler allowed her thumb to begin to circle the little nub, alternating directions and the amount of pressure she placed on it, just the way she liked to do her own.

The effect on Kaia was instantaneous and enlightening for Skyler. All of the time she'd spent pleasuring her new lover had apparently left Kaia on edge. The dual stimulation of having Skyler's tongue stuffed into her hole and manipulating her clit sent Kaia into orbit. Her hands found the back of Skyler's head, pulling her face in tighter as she came hard, her juices coating the teen's face, baptizing it in sapphic glory.

The couple had gone on for another hour, taking turns pleasuring one another. There had been other pleasing erotic surprises for the novice lesbian. Most prominently had been when Kaia buried her face in Skyler's backside, sucking at her pussy as the sexy teen buried her face in a pillow and screamed in delight. She was on the verge of coming yet again when Skyler felt Kaia's tongue slide up between her cheeks and begin to flicker over her little pucker.

Skyler's head had come up off the pillow in shock at the sensation it had caused. Never before had she ever had her most private of places stimulated. Skyler had always considered it a forbidden zone, not to be touched or played with.

But, God, it had felt so damn good. Nerves she'd never known were there flared to life, sending shivers up and down Skyler's spine. The pleasurable feelings had only increased as two of Kaia's long fingers had slid into her cunt and found that special bundle of nerves on the inner roof of her pussy. She stroked there as her tongue probed at Skyler's naughty hole seeking admittance. It had only taken the teen's fingers probing for her own clitoris to send Skyler over the precipice of ecstasy and into oblivion.

The night had ended with the pair laying side by side in a languid sixty-nine. Neither was in a hurry to bring the other off. Instead, they were content to thoroughly enjoy their bond's newness and lavish each other with as much satisfaction as possible. Both women climaxed quietly within seconds of each other, neither of them having the energy remaining to do anything afterward but lay there.

As tired as Skyler was lying there in her comfortable bed, her memories of Kaia still caused a hot tingle between her thighs. She imagined Kaia still lying there naked in her bed, the moonlight peeking in through her bedroom window and basking the cocoa-skinned beauty in an erotic glow.

"Well, maybe one more time," Skyler said out loud to herself as her hand slid down between her legs to find her pussy gooey and waiting.

Chapter Ten

The next couple of weeks were both troublesome and sanguine for the new couple who continued to spend as much time with one another as possible. Skyler started most mornings by rising early and stopping by Kaia's on her way to school. She would naughtily awaken the former Marine on those mornings with her tongue buried between her long and lean cocoa-colored thighs. Kaia could only smile each time it happened, loving the way the younger woman had taken to her sexuality and literally couldn't seem to get enough of her body. The teen would be there long enough to bring her lover off before quickly redoing her makeup and rushing off to school.

The reception Skyler had encountered the final week of school had been mixed. Her friends were supportive of her decision to break things off with Jacob, though they did seem a bit put off when she'd admitted to having met someone but wasn't willing to share details.

And to hear Jacob tell things, it had been he that ended their relationship. His claim was that he just wanted to enjoy the summer before heading off to college without being tied down to someone he was going to leave behind. A few people inside his immediate circle of friends actually bought his weak attempt to save face. But mostly due to his two friends girlfriends who'd been present and eagerly told anyone who would listen about the tears he'd shed after Skyler left him standing there alone, no one else bought his story.

Skyler would rush to Kaia's from cheer practice to spend a couple of hours with her new lover before heading home for supper with her parents. Her conversations with her mother continued, the older woman being the only confidant she could trust with her secret until Skyler had told her father. The pastor would periodically discover the two huddled together, whispering secretively and giggling like a couple of teens. What he made of their behavior, he kept to himself.

Bree Ann Grace promised her daughter that she was working behind the scenes to slowly prepare her husband to be receptive to the news. She wouldn't give specifics but promised Skyler that she was making progress and didn't expect the process to be long and drawn out. That was music to Skyler's ears because she was eager for everyone to know and anxious to be seen in public with the woman she was maybe already a little in love with.

Thinking of that last part always left the auburn-haired beauty feeling a bit giddy.

School ended with the typical flourish of exams, of which Skyler did exceptionally well, and graduation parties, which she happily skipped. Instead, she'd spent that Friday night with Kaia, the two driving into Atlanta for a date. The couple had gone to dinner in Buckhead and enjoyed a quiet meal while staring into each other's eyes. Even if they hadn't been holding hands across the table, it would have been readily apparent to everyone present that they were together.

Afterward, they'd gone to a club to dance. Skyler had gotten her hand stamped at the front door to show that she was under twenty-one and then followed Kaia into the club's chaotic atmosphere and out onto the dancefloor.

The music was a loud techno-beat, the bass thumping through the sound system so hard it made Skyler's skin vibrate. But for Kaia, the tingles her body was feeling were of an entirely different variety. She couldn't take her eyes off of Skyler and the way her body moved in the little black dress she wore. Years of cheerleading had obviously done the girl a world of good when it came to working her hips, and Kaia was quick to notice that she wasn't the only person to have taken note. Several single men were also eyeing Skyler and would have undoubtedly made their move if Kaia hadn't swooped in and staked her claim.

And she did it decisively.

The two had been grinding and moving together, nothing too suggestive or uncommon to see between two women on any club dancefloor in America. But Kaia left no doubt about who the auburn-haired beauty was going home with tonight by pulling Skyler in close, her right hand sliding down onto her ass as her left found the back of the younger woman's neck.

Their first public kiss absolutely took Skyler's breath away. It was a passionate kiss that turned almost raunchy by the time the pair's lips had parted, leaving both women panting and out of breath. Skyler smiled up at the taller beauty holding her body so possessively, her heart about to burst. And though the song playing was upbeat, the two just swayed together slowly as their lips came back together, the mass of people jostling around them disappearing from their minds.

They'd danced for nearly two hours before escaping the throng and beginning the almost hour-long trip back home. They'd held hands and talked the entire way, neither of them mentioning it, but both of them anxious to make it back to Kaia's house so they could do more than just touch and kiss.

The entire night had left Skyler feeling more alive than she had at any other point in her existence. And for the first time, she felt as if she was finally starting to grow beyond the childish teenage years she'd felt trapped in for so long. Turning eighteen might make you legally an adult, but tonight made the teen feel she was actually making legitimate progress towards achieving that goal for real. Skyler thought she was slowly starting to claw her way out of the suffocating cocoon of being a teenager. And the night had left the younger woman with the distinct impression that the person who came out of that chrysalis might be one well worth knowing.

Kaia made progress on the renovation front, finally managing to get the floors inside the old home level. However, it had required her to rent several large jacks and replace a few joists that had suffered termite damage. She'd also had to tear up the subflooring in the back bedroom to get to the subspace issues in question. Doing so had shown her that the wall between the kitchen and living room area wasn't load-bearing, which meant she could take it out to open up the floor plan.

Once the structural issues were corrected, Skyler had helped Kaia replace the sub-flooring, which would have been worth the admission price to see. Though the younger beauty had many skills that made her a worthy potential mate, carpentry wasn't among them. She was slightly more skilled at demolition, but only marginally so. Kaia had stood well back out of range when the time had come for Skyler's turn to swing a sledgehammer. The former Marine figured it was about a fifty/fifty chance the weighty tool would fly out of her hand on any given swing.

So things had gone well for the most part by the time the two of them had reached their third straight weekend together. They'd made love almost daily since that first night, and on most days, that had included multiple times. And even though they had to be somewhat circumspect in their time with one another in public, Skyler had taken to running with Kaia in the evenings once school had let out. Keeping up with the former Marine wouldn't have been possible if Kaia hadn't modified the speed she ran at to allow Skyler to keep pace. But doing so allowed the two of them to talk, and the reduced cardiovascular benefits were well worth it to Kaia if it allowed her to spend more time with the auburn-haired beauty.

The pair had finished their evening run and taken a long hot shower together. The couples time under the steamy deluge had included lots of kissing and probing fingers but no actual sex. They'd saved that for afterward in Kaia's bed, a lovemaking session that had featured both women taking a turn wearing the strapon and enough climaxes and physical exertions to necessitate a second shower.

Skyler and Kaia had ordered a pizza after cleaning up and settled in on the living room couch to snuggle and watch some Netflix. That's where the couple still was when Kaia's cell phone had rung.

Usually, when the pair were together, they allowed all calls to go to voicemail. But Kaia saw that it was Terri calling from San Diego, and she owed her old friend too much to ever dodge her calls.

"Hey, stranger!"

"Says the woman who uprooted her life and ran to the other side of the country yet never calls her friends to check-in," Terri replied, and despite her tone indicating that she was teasing, Kaia could hear an undertone of rebuke in her voice.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Things here have been really busy with the renovation...and other things," Kaia said, smiling over at Skyler.

"Oh yeah?" Terri replied, the detective in her obviously picking up on Kaia's words. "And is one of those "other things" sitting close by and naked?"

"Something like that," Kaia answered with a roll of her eyes and a little laugh.

"Well, good for you. I'm glad you finally managed to dig your way out of that dark hole that bitch left you in. Anybody special or is it especially anybody?"

"The first one," Kaia said, staring across at Skyler, who was now lying back against the couch's arm, her left leg on the floor, and the right bent up against the backrest. She had her panties pulled to the side and was seductively stroking a finger around the hood of her clit, the look on her face a smoldering one.

"Well, good for you, girl. You certainly deserve it after all you've been through." Kaia heard Terri saying, though she was only half-listening, the sight in front of her robbing her brain of most of its available processing power. Skyler stared back at her while she bit at her bottom lip, clearly enjoying her effect on Kaia.

"Hey, Terri, would it be alright if I called you back sometime tomorrow? I promise that I won't forget." Kaia replied, her boyshorts suddenly flooded with moisture, and a drum solo beginning behind her clitoris.

"Sure, K, but there is one thing I need to tell you while I have you," Terri said, her voice sounding much more businesslike all the sudden.

Kaia's mind caught the change in tone, but it wasn't enough to shine through the fog of lust clouding her brain. So she never really registered that something upsetting was coming until it was too late.

"Listen, I wasn't going to say anything but my wife insists that you have a right to know. Your cunt ex-fiance has reached out and is wanting to get in contact with you," Terri said, her voice acting like a foghorn suddenly drawing Kaia's attention back to their conversation.