All Comments on 'Finding Himself'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

You got to love a man who dont know what hes got and little by little pushes her into your bed. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

that's it? wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey anon...

You did read that this is a four part story in the beginning,yes?

Roll eyes...

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Chapter #2

Should be Posting Soonest? I mean they have not done a thing and "LunkHead" should be finding out that Good Ol Ted took the wife away for the Week End.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SHAKESPEARE,,,,,EVEN IN THIS DAY

still has words to impress the "Bartered Bride". TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Ready for more. I would not have put the book down at this point.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
Did not care for it much

Hope next parts appeal to me more

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
I dont understand whats exciting at that story!!!

A so named friend who is willing for sex with the wife of his friend??!! Who needs enemies with such friends??!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Opportunities Missed

The regrets of youth.

Of the three we've met only one has matured over time. The bar has been set quite low with the "no expectations" speech. I'm curious and my hopes are high for the next chapters.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks, legend, I've been waiting for this post for a while. I'm sure it just gets better. Finally getting to read the ones that I haven't seen. Good job, Randi.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 7 years ago
Great

Promising beginning to a very good story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
That'll teach him!

Awaiting the next chapters with eager anticipation!

badinbedbadinbedalmost 7 years ago
In real life...

with "real" people with real human characteristics, it has been my experience that this sort of thing almost always ends badly for all involved! I'm eagerly awaiting your resolution. I'm a big fan of your work, even if it's sometimes all too real and maybe hits a little too close to home! I do think that some of your "non-erotic" stories could well have been posted in LW, which seems to have a larger audience. You certainly deserve your place among Randi's chosen LW "legends". This is my favorite story so far of the batch (only gotten through a few so far though). 5 from me!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Saw where this was going quickly

and simply enjoyed the ride. Joe seems a little two dimensional but I really want to see what happens and I am built up for some steam between Ted and Susan.

Very fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Nice start. Nice use of Lay on rather than Lead on McDuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is different.

But then you don't adhere to a formula, the way some authors seem to do. All of your stories are different from one another. I pretty much know what to expect with a coaster2, StsngStar06, SW_MO_Hermit, woodmanone, or dtiverson story. (And that is not to say I don't love what I get from them.)

But it's also different from what I expected, given the story description. I thought the story would be told from the point of view of the dissatisfied husband, not his single friend who shows more appreciation for his wife. That is very unusual in a Loving Wives story.

This could get really interesting. But readers will have to have patience, as you build your multi-part stories very slowly and purposefully.

Good job, Postscriptor! I anxiously await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actually none of them

Have very much going for them.... they aren't worth caring about

Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
Liked it great start

You could work this several ways.... or not at all.... Thanks

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Good writing and easier reading...

Good writing and easier reading...All characters are in place...what will happen? we have to wait and see...4* for this part...

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Wasted on the young

Too bad we start to get wise when it's almost out too late (the husband excepted). They have such an honest start to this whole shindig, and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. The best laid plans, and all that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
You Know

In my opinion Ted is one of the worst possible people to ever live. Even in fiction. If this was set in South Philly Ted would wind up in pretty bad shape. Yeah, let's leave it at that. I will continue with this series just out of curiosity but I don't really expect much. We'll see...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable read.

Thanks. That was a treat to read. A truly simple little idea that you elevated to a delightful work of art. Very sexy in the end. *****

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Great to have you back PS

You have dealt an interesting hand and I look forward to the rest. Your Ted is very well developed and you wrote two different Joes, one through his wife's eyes and the other straight from the man.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 7 years ago
Where's the rest?

I've been burned too many times by writers I like (like you) who don't get around and finish a multi part story and leave their readers hanging forever- you mentioned that all four parts were finished so I'll wait until they're all out here before I start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should continuation be posted by now?

This is part 1 (posted 3-4 days ago) and part 4 is supposedly already up for proof read?

I would think part 2 would have been posted by now.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
This is the 6th legends story I have read. None came close to 5 stars. Better ....

Than the crap that slurpers and wankers have been posting, but not up to legend status. .ostly too.long too wordy too weird. This one? Worse to be a douche like Ted than an idiot like her husband. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice honest story,great start

Waiting for part 2,. Susan is cheating first. We'll see how you develop this story. So far a good start. Joe s made a major miscalculation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

We don't come to this site for a history lesson on COFFEE, fuck this was boring, so called legends day is a crock of shit, every story I have read for this one is boring as hell.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Don't like cheating

Even if the husband started the whole thing. She knows she is married and is just fooling herself that she will go back. They both know better. Crock full of bs. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well now

The husband is a pompous fool, the wife is going to engage in weekend of wild sex with supposed friend of husband's. The husband will flounder, the wife will flourish...

According to introduction they muddle through indicating husband and wife get back together in end. Which means this story is rationalization for couples going out and having extra-marital sex as means to strengthening marriage. Not likely

Wife will no doubt find out about the wonders of sex and remembering husband's hurtful words, might remain married but will no longer be faithful to him

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
wait a moment

i read this chapter and the comments.

i don't get it.

you people are talking bad about the wife. when the husband has clearly insulted, moved out and tried to get some strange. and all of this before the wife did anything.

the husband fucked this up not the wife.

thank you for the story. i have enjoyed stories posted on legends day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't like cheaters

Joe left to get some strange, as we learned when he asked the supplier out. Susan is just as bad when she goes on a get-away weekend with another man. No nice guys here, Ted shouldn't be trying to fuck a married woman.

Men are as bad or worse when it comes to cheating. I don't care for this story. The story is a 2 for me, the writing perhaps between 3 and 4. It gets a 3 overall.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, I'm saving my comments until the end, but I don't understand the hatred towards Ted. If it were SUE who wanted to "take a break," there would have been no complaints if Joe decided to try something as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did I detect a Laurel and Hardy reference there?

Interesting story. Looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

Okay writing. Dialogue sensible and no sudden personality changes. Or maybe there were changes,hmm?

Joe and his wife have not cheated in their marriage. So unhappy Joe decides on a separation and is looking forward to a new woman , any woman, lol😂.

His wife , angry and hurt decides to jump on a getaway weekend ,with a childhood friend. Unbelievable!!

I don't mean it doesn't happen, life is stranger than fiction. But really PostScriptor you couldn't have made these characters more disagreeable and unbelievable. I'm glad this is poor fiction and not real. If I knew a Ted, Joe, and Susan I would definitely run away from such creatures🏃‍♂️💨.

AMerryman

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Yeah

Brain fart. Well, we are all just boys who find themselves somehow getting old.......

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Why the double-standard?

The idiot husband, tired of his wife obstructing his plans to try out other women, has separated from her to live the life of a swinging bachelor - with sad results. So far, he's had no luck in finding a girl, but if he keeps looking he probably will. Since we know he's doing his best to start dating (and seducing) legions of women - why are so many commenters calling the wife names? Y'all wouldn't be doing that if it had been the wife who walked out to date other men.

All three of the characters have their faults, but this was started - and is being driven - by Ted. He's made a serious mistake and it's gonna cost him a bit.

Interesting story so far. Like several have stated, there aren't any winners in this group, and I agree. But I can also see the wife's side and the blame rests solely on the shoulders of her loser husband.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
So Far...!

So far, I really don't blame the wife. The husband left her to go sow his wild outs. What did he expect, that she cry and pine away for him. However, I do blame Ted, a supposed friend to both the husband and wife. He immediately makes a play for the wife. With friends like him, you don't need enemies. Will read the rest of the story now and see what evolves. So far we have 2 married cheaters and I don't like cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheaters x 3

Let’s see.

We have one would-be cheater (Joe), one willing cheater (Susan) and one waiting-for-the-opportunity cheater (Ted). Not a likeable human among them.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE BEST LAID PLANS AND INTENTIONS

oft go astray when a Cupid Cherub be-cums involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Peoplr

Don't like any of these people. Good, well written story though. Waiting for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS

So much talk to justify fucking a married woman after her husband started having mid-life crisis. Ted is a total asshole that is trying to pass himself as a thoughtful male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Legendary?

For this?

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I only found this story because blackrandl1958 upcoming “When A Man Loves a Woman - An Invitational Story Event.” The page talked about a couple of previous events with the links to both.

This is an Outstanding Read. I have had a few friends over the years how had brain farts like this. Only 2 ended well. This story touched a part of me causing me to remember the ones who didn’t make it. They were and most still are great people to be around.

My wife and I are close friends to the 2 couples that made it through the dark times. I am friends with all of them, but I took the side of the sane spouse. I didn’t disavow the other one. I just let them know the fact that I had been one of them and got lucky. While I would always be their friend, until they overcome the brain fart I couldn’t and wouldn’t chance losing what I had been able to get back when I had mine. I was there for them to talk things over with if they needed to talk while I listened or a shoulder to cry on. They all laughed at the part about Mister BS listening. They understood what I meant about being there for them. When you have been there and done that together and made it back, you are friends for life. They will always be a part of my life and my wife understands that I am still in touch with them. She has always been the smart one in our family knowing once a true friend always a friend even if they F – up.

I was glad to read that this story told a side of friends most people never see. But it also told of true love that would never bend while together like that for Pam. It is out there and when you see it, it makes you feel good inside for them. I am looking forward to reading the others in this series. My hope is those stories are as well told as this part of the tale.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great start to a possible long term relationship (jaybee186)

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

5 stars - I like this story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous