All Comments on 'Finding Himself in Her Ch. 05'

by Mr_Owlow

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mph5mphmph5mphabout 11 years ago
Great

Your story is awesome and i hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a great Story - Please continue

I am really enjoying this story; please continue writing. One question: why fetish and not transgender, or even romance? It seems that it would fit better into either of those 2 categories than this one. Either way, it is a terrific story and I hope you continue writing.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Continuing

I will be continuing the story, but I got sidetracked with Reborn, another series of stories that I find easier to write. Finding Himself is very dialogue-heavy and I find that to be the hardest part.

Regarding the category, when I wrote the first chapter I had a different story arc in mind, more femdom, enema play, and other stuff, but then the character dynamics changed as I wrote and it became a feminization love story. Maybe I should have switched over to Transsexuals at the second or third chapter, but I didn't.

I'm very happy with the reception of this story and hope I can give you all a satisfying ending to Jaime and Kara's saga.

Mr_Owlow

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Yes, Its A Very Interesting Story...

...And I'm not sure how I ended up finding it as I was searching the TG section, and this very touching story presented itself. Because its in the fetish section, I don't know if this is even a valid comment to make, but I'll make it as if it was in the TG and people can decide as they will. Kara's 'dream lover' needs some professional help, and if Kara wanted to really be honest with herself, she would have helped in THAT way with the funds instead of the shopping spree <sigh>... I'm sorry, its 100% up to Jaime to decide on how her transition proceeds and to what degree, and she needs professional guidence, even 2nd and 3rd opinions if possible, anything else and Kara is only delusioning herself and could eventually end up destroying her 'dream lover'... sorry for the dose of reality. Like I said, this is the fetish section, and I guess its a nice fantasy for some, or a nightmare for others (I love forced fem and gently shocking them into understanding their 'real' gender, however actual transitioning - totally different).

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowalmost 11 years agoAuthor
In response to joscelyn2tg

I agree with you completely that in order to start the transitioning process, Jaime should have professional help, and that will happen, by advise from the doctor. I don't think it is Kara's responsibility, and they are still caught up in that initial rush of a relationship, they've only been together 5 days! Jaime's boss maybe should have had some concerns, but there is that whole friends-dynamic as well... In any case, I will be introducing some hardships, and am thinking of how to take the story forwards, but it will maybe take some time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Great as usual, would like a longer read, usual 3pages?? More descriptive about transformation, with issues encountered about being TG. Going to new job next, going out in public and being hit on? Picking up? More on dressing up and shopping etc please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What you have done to me

Pretty much sums up this disgusting story. She has degraded, demeaned, abused and humiliated him. Why on earth would he agree to that? She's a horrible person, using another human being as a toy. Were her actions widely known she'd be reviled.

Why anyone thinks this story is remotely interesting is beyond me. It's one human being (if she can be called human) torturing another. Even for fantasy,this is bad.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowover 10 years agoAuthor
In response to Anonymous

I really don't get why you take such great offence to this story, and question what interest it holds. Since you left this comment on the fifth chapter I guess that you yourself have found it interesting enough to read all the way through. Yes, the sexual acts could be viewed as degrading and humiliating, but since Jaime is submissive, enjoys it and is not humiliated by his/her actions, I don't see the problem.

A lot of people like femdom and feminization stories and I have tried to write one with a more loving, caring approach than most of the stories along the same themes on this site.

Anyway, it's kind of cool that something I've written has evoked such a strong response, so thank you for that ;P

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 10 years ago
For my part...

I find this story incredibly romantic. It is so wonderful to find a feminization story that's about love and self-discovery, rather than about brainwashing or slavery. While they can be hot, those kinds of stories have never sat right with me. This one... feels right. Please write more, if there's more to tell! :)

Oh, and Anonymous: show me a sex act that isn't degrading to one or both parties in some fashion. I think Jamie and Kara's lovemaking (and all lovemaking) is aptly described by Frank Herbert's phrase, "the tender indignities of sex." Or, to put it more simply: grow up and enjoy your life. You only get one. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 cents

I enjoy the cross dresser, being with a woman or several others, too often it gets so gay.I've found cross dressing and the fantasy aspect very stimulating ,sharing that with a woman,the act of dressing up in nylons and slips and touching one another is so very erotic and pleasing....my 2 cents.

MigzyMigzyabout 10 years ago
amazing... I'm at a loss for words...

I've always looked for a femdom kind of story and I always liked it when the dominate one is more loving. I had tears in my eyes from the things that happened in these stories and I cannot emphesize how much I loved it.

I will most certainly make sure to read it over and over, share this with the ones whom I love as this is pretty much the exact kind of relationship I've always dreamed about.

I also have a very feminate body and the only thing that really makes me stands out as a guy is my broad shoulders. So I could relate to Jaime so much more than I expected.

I noticed the date on when this part was published and it's almost a year later but I still hope there will be more parts of this story. Or possibly a different story that is just as loving and caring as this one. I would love to see how they live in their daily life, how they talk to their colleagues and how Jaime's father's girlfriend will respond to her. Who knows they may start shopping together.

I simply loved every single word that has been written... Thank you for making my heart all warm and fuzzy ^^

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm experiencing a bit of a block on this one, I start writing the sixth chapter again and again, but each time I'm blocked and write something else instead, like The Hard Hit. Hopefully I will get my shit together and figure out the story and give you all the ending this story deserves.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Hello. I totally enjoyed your writing. On an average I read upwards of 100 books per year and I have to tell you, you need to be published. I mean really, if they could publish "50 Shades of Grey", they could publish this work. It hit all the right notes. I know you probably think I am young and female but you are incorrect. Try 59 and male. Again, I loved it and am looking for more. Thank you. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

when I was 15-16 I had some troubles about my sexual orientation ( I wore any thing thing that I could get my hands on like panties and bras) those feeling stopped not that there were repressed I grew quite confident for my sex but all of a sudden they start to come back and this story even though it is made up it gives me hope that one day I can feel open about my feeling to a women about feeling like a woman and dress like Jamie and even possibly getting a sex change. And also I'm a guy about the age of 18

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I definitely want more

Please keep this going. Great story and great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect!

Finally, a true TG love story with just the right amount of D/s.

All too often the stories found here begin with the cis-woman agreeing to accept their SOs gender difference with some changes in roles and dominance.

But by the end of the story the submissive TG has been completely degenerated, and cuckholed.

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

YOU MUST MAKE MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love these stories

Please do write more of these, I've been following this serial for years, I love it!

I love the genuine real life parts, they're so immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

I love this writing thinking about being Jamie. More chapters please. Jamie must get some breasts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is the best story, I have read so far on this site. It would be great if there was some more chapters. As along with a previous commentator that Jaime should have real breasts and the finale should be Jaime & Kara tying the knot, with Henri giving her away. Not sure, who would do the proposing though!

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Aweover 6 years ago
Loved This

This is the best story I've read so far in literotica. Loved Jaime and Kara both. The story was well-paced, very well written and wonderfully played with my emotions. And yes, the sex was incredible!

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
shame

Such a shame that you didn’t carry this story to its conclusion .. I’d have loved to see where it went

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like how this story was written its nice to see a happy ending to a well written story.

Barcley71Barcley718 months ago

This is a beautiful story. I have read it many times and it never fails to draw me in.

wbg1wbg17 months ago

Great read. Loved the transformation story. Maybe some of the sex scenes went on too long but then again they were very instructive.

lacorsettedlacorsetted6 months ago

The Best story, on this site. Second time reading it. Did Jamie ever get implants? I wish you had kept going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous