All Comments on 'Finding His Mate Ch. 03'

by prettyinpink32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
prettyinpink32prettyinpink32over 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's been a slow-burn, but I assure you the sex is coming soon :). Also, this will be the last short chapter of this series. Expect longer chapters moving forward, and more interesting dynamics between the characters. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I adore this story. Cannot wait to read MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please finish this story. I really enjoyed it. I really want to read how it will end. Please please please don't stop writing it. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literally swooned!

I love it. Just love, love, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving this!

Hey there,

I am also LOVING this story! Can’t wait for more! 🤗

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

I am very saddened to say that I feel as though this rewrite does not flow as well as the original. I added the original to my faves with the hopes that it would be continued at some point, but this newer version is not as well written as the previous one. I’m not sure if you are proofreading or editing before you are posting but, I think that would help a lot. The main character seems to be frequently talking to herself - then in the very next paragraph she’s repeating the same dialogue in conversation with another character which just seems odd since there is no clear distinction between the conversations the main character has with other ppl vs her internal dialogue. The way the story has been rewritten almost seems as though it is another plagiarized story that someone is trying to pass off as their own original work.

prettyinpink32prettyinpink32over 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous (Comment Title: Confused) - Hello! I don't usually respond to criticism, as there is usually some truth in what is being criticized. However, you stated something that I would like to address not only to you but also to other readers who may be reading this story as well! While I understand you may not be fond of the re-written story, it's distasteful to project plagiarism. This is my original story, as seen by the first writing of this story, and will continue to be my original story moving forward. I would rather you state you don't like it and will not be continuing reading, as opposed to the former. The story is written as someone's dialogue and thought process would be in reality. When you're speaking with someone, 9/10 you're going to think about what you would like to say before saying it. You speak of editing/proofreading and the quality of my work decreasing when, in reality, I only had an editor for maybe two chapters in the previously written story, which was written when I was 18 fresh out of high school. While there may be a few grammatical errors/misuse of words/oddly written sentences at times, a side-by-side of the old story vs. the new will show an extreme difference in my writing and one that I'm proud of. Again, I would rather you say you don't like the story than make claims that at an objective level don't stick. Everyone has their tastes, especially when it comes to erotica, but making statements that aren't exactly factual or constructive and attacks my integrity as a writer isn't something I will tolerate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Quite Sure

not quite sure why Aziel wouldn't have picked up the scent of Ryan when at her apartment....just wondering

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it :)

Well obviously I can’t speak for others but I am really enjoying this story. I didn’t read the previous version so I am seeing this with fresh eyes, & I do not think it is badly written at all! I look forward to reading the rest.

innerpartyloveinnerpartyloveover 3 years ago
Keep Going!

Please keep going this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm so invested

I read the 3 that are out on Nov 13th and I have literally checked back every day for more, like an addict! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I’m so invested at this point and also have been checking back every day to see if more is posted! I didn’t read the original story but I am thoroughly enjoying this version!!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Makes me wonder why Madison isn't more suspicious and running away already. He is giving too few answers, in a too odd situation from a normal human point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really do miss the older stories and wish you would post the originals for your readers that loved them

I find this version of Madison is just really cynical and is always saying that she is letting things “slide” lol it’s a bit annoying

Although a bit more naïve, the original Madison was a lot sweeter and the sexual tension between her and Dante was amazing.

I understand you’re giving the characters more depth by them being a bit more complex, it would just be nice to have the original stories to go back on when we want to re read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprettyinpink32@prettyinpink32
November 27th, 2022 Wow. Where to begin? First and foremost, I really want to say that I appreciate you all! It's truly been a journey personally over the past 2 years with hospitalizations and so much more. So, for you to continue to come back and read the FHM series is a bl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES