Finding Home Ch. 10-11

Story Info
Lucy visits Jackson at home.
3.1k words
4.72
8k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

Chapter 10

Jackson had shown Lucy to the spare office that would be her workspace. He provided her with the necessary privileges to begin examining their computerized records. There was so much to look through, it would take days.

A few hours had passed when she saw a pop-up indicating that an email had come through.

JDeLane: Ms. Prince, I took the liberty of setting up this email account for you, since I assume you will require correspondence with many of our staff. I hope our cafeteria fed you well. Are you finding our amenities adequate?

Lucy smiled. This man certainly had a way of making sure she didn't go too long without thinking of him. How could I forget a body like that?

LPrince: I am finding everything quite sufficient. Thank you for your inquiry, Mr. DeLane. Your interest in me having a positive experience is appreciated.

He's probably just trying to get a better rating in the audit any way he can. Lucy rolled her eyes at the thought of sweet talk impacting her work. She prided herself on being objective and impartial.

JDeLane: To further ensure your positive experience, I would like to personally invite you to dinner at my estate tonight. I would hate for you to report to your colleagues that I was an unwelcome host for your first visit to Pine Creek.

Oh my god, is he asking me out? Me??

Did I even pack any clothes worth wearing on a date?

If I'm lucky, maybe we won't be wearing clothes after all...

The increasingly lusty thoughts sped through Lucy's mind one after another.

Wait, but he brought up my "colleagues". This couldn't be a date if he meant her to report his hospitality back to her firm.

He probably just wants to flaunt his wealth and power a little more.

But even she didn't believe that last thought. Just from the short time she'd known him, she could tell Jackson DeLane was not the type to showboat. He doesn't need to. Anyone with a pulse can tell he's the boss.

And sexy as fuck.

She was lost in her thoughts when the next email came through.

JDeLane: A reply would be appreciated, Ms. Prince. I don't like waiting.

She typed her reply as quickly as her hands would allow.

LPrince: Apologies, Mr. DeLane. Yes, I accept your offer for dinner. Will it be a formal occasion?

Where would I even find a fancy dress in Pine Creek?

JDeLane: No, Ms. Prince. Casual attire is suggested. I'll arrange for Tyson to pick you up from the hotel at 6pm sharp.

LPrince: Thank you. I look forward to it.

She looked at the clock. Only about another hour left in her work day. Her body was itching with excitement. She could barely focus on her task as the minutes ticked by.

It occurred to Lucy that she hadn't run in a few days. Maybe the physical exertion would help with her nerves. But she was unfamiliar with the area. There must have been some trail or park near the hotel, but she hadn't paid any attention on the drive into town last night.

She knew just who to ask.

LPrince: Sorry to bother you, Mr. DeLane. Would you by chance know of any decent running trails nearby?

His reply came faster than she expected.

JDeLane: I would, yes. What level of difficulty do you have in mind?

LPrince: The harder the better.

She hit 'send' before she realized the double entendre of her reply.

JDeLane: I can certainly accommodate that, Ms. Prince. That is my preference as well for all of the best aspects of life.

Lucy was picturing his hard body lowering on top of her as he sent her the name and directions to a trailhead close to the hotel.

JDeLane: And do try to cover up, Ms. Prince. I fear the sight of your appetizing form performing vigorous activity may attract strays.

LPrince: I fear your imagination may be too active, Sir. But your recommendations are noted. Thank you, Mr. DeLane.

She snorted at the suggestion that a man could control her wardrobe. She was a modern independent woman! But a small part of her had to admit that she liked his domineering attitude. And he's definitely no ordinary man. If Lucy was honest with herself, there was a part of her that wanted to relinquish control. That wanted to submit.

And that part of her seemed to grow larger each time she encountered Jackson DeLane.

Chapter 11

Lucy stood under the showerhead and felt the water pleasantly pelt her shoulders. The run had been difficult.

When she had arrived at the trailhead after work wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts, she was surprised to find Emma there stretching.

"Hey you, want some company for your run?" The younger woman had asked Lucy cheerfully.

"Sure, thanks." It turned out Lucy was happy for the companion. Emma knew the area well, so they had no issues even where the trail was poorly marked. The conversation was pleasant, too. Emma had been born and raised in Pine Creek. She shared all the latest gossip with Lucy as they ran.

"And everyone knows Mike just sleeps all day at the old cinema when he should be working. Seriously, if you ever go, I bet you'll have to wake him up." Lucy laughed at Emma's commentary on the locals. Lucy was thankful that Emma was doing most of the talking. The hills and quick turns on the trail were killing her, she could barely maintain a steady breath. Emma didn't seem to have any trouble though.

"And then of course there's our most eligible bachelor, Jackson DeLane. Though not for long, by the looks of it..." Lucy flushed at the mention of Jackson. 'Not for long'? Wait... is he not single?

"Oh, is he seeing someone?" Lucy knew that her unsteady breath was not because of the terrain this time .

Emma snorted. "Maybe not officially... but he's definitely got his eye on our latest newcomer..." Emma shot her a knowing smile.

"Who? Me? You can't be serious... He's just trying to make a good impression... for the audit. He's probably just flirty with everyone. I'm just something shiny and new." Lucy's self-consciousness floated to the surface as she thought of all the reasons why Jackson was just being nice to her. A man that hot couldn't actually be into her.

Though I certainly want him to put something into me.

Emma shook her head in disagreement. "Take it from someone who's known the guy for the last few decades. He's interested. Maybe even obsessed. But of course, that's perfectly normal with the pull. I mean look at your neck, he already tried to mark you! I know when I felt it with Tyson..." Emma continued on about Tyson excitedly.

'The pull'? 'Mark' me? What? Lucy decided not to break Emma out of her lengthy monologue about how wonderful Tyson is. Maybe she's just being poetic?

As she lathered her body during her post-run shower, Lucy was tempted to linger at her sensitive nipples and nether region. But for some odd reason she had a feeling that tonight it would be better to hold off. She still paid those areas extra attention with her hands. An extra pinch of a nipple just to keep herself on edge wouldn't hurt anything.

The conversation with Emma weighed on Lucy's mind as she tried to decide what to wear for dinner. On the one hand, Jackson had said it was casual attire. On the other hand, she felt a deep almost unexplainable desire to impress him.

After much deliberation, she settled on a skin-tight pair of light wash jeans. She could barely pull them over her wide hips and full ass. They were so tight she couldn't even wear her smallest thong under them without there being a visible line. So she opted to skip the panties. When she looked in the mirror, the effect was exactly what she was going for. Damn, girl. Even she had to admit she looked good.

Feeling bold, Lucy decided to go for broke. She pulled on a black strapless top that did absolutely nothing to cover the hickey that remained at the side of her neck. Only her chestnut hair hanging in beachy waves offered some coverage, but even that wasn't much.

Lucy checked the clock just as she finished applying light makeup. 6pm on the dot. She took one last glance in the mirror before she hurried down to meet Tyson.

She remembered Jackson's earlier warning, "I don't like waiting".

***

Given his position at DeLane Industries, Lucy knew Jackson had to be wealthy. But when the car pulled through the gates and down the long driveway up to an expansive stone mansion, Lucy was blown away. The house was huge. Even calling it a "house" felt like an insult. The grey stone exterior had a wraparound porch with cedar columns. Black shutters were at each of the many windows and the extra tall, extra wide double front doors were bright red.

Tyson pulled the car into the circular drive. When Lucy moved to open her door, she found Tyson had already raced around the car and was opening it for her. As soon as she was out of the vehicle, Tyson shut the door and was back in the driver's seat in a flash, speeding off without even uttering a goodbye.

"Jeez, where's the fire?" Lucy wondered aloud as she watched the car head down the driveway. Just then she heard the front door close behind her and she turned around.

Holy shit. Jackson DeLane was standing in front of her staring with glowing amber eyes like she was a piece of meat. If she'd had any more sense, she would have turned and ran away screaming. He looked... dangerous.

And completely fuckable.

He dipped his head down next to her ear and took in a deep breath. "I can't be held responsible for my actions when you look like that." He took another deep inhale as a hand reached around to roughly grab her ass. Jackson pulled her close and placed his lips over hers. The kiss started slow and sultry at first, his mouth only opening occasionally for his tongue to slide over her lower lip. She slipped her tongue out to meet his, and the kiss deepened immediately. He stuck his own tongue into her mouth, exploring wherever he pleased. He wasn't timid. He wasn't asking. He was taking. And Lucy knew she would give it to him. I'll give it all to him.

"Are you hungry right now?" He pulled his lips away from hers to ask the question.

"Hungry for what?" She breathed coquettishly as she leaned her backside further into his hands. She would have laughed at her own desperation if she wasn't feeling such a fire under her skin for this man.

"Good answer. Dinner has been delayed." He said gruffly.

"Oh, is something wrong?" She pushed her breasts into the man's chest. Damn he smells good.

"Yes, you have on far too many clothes."

She shivered under him and moaned out loud. He trapped her moan in his mouth as he leaned in for a scorching kiss. His lips were perfectly rough against hers. His tongue was hot as it explored her. Her inexperience mattered not as he took ownership of the kiss. His tongue moved like he intended to consume her. Please do.

Then, for the second time that day, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. This time he kept a hand solidly on her ass as he carried her over the threshold into his home.

From what she could see of the place, it was beautiful. The styling was a mix between the traditional style of the hotel and the contemporary look of the DeLane Industries office. But it looked like she was going to have to wait to get the full tour. Jackson was taking steps three at a time up a grand staircase. Before she knew it, he was setting her down in a very masculine looking bedroom. Navy blue walls met dark wooden moulding and matching wood floors. The place was a sight to behold, but something far more interesting had caught her attention.

Jackson stepped back from her and removed his casual button-down shirt to reveal a tight grey t-shirt.

"Guess we're skipping hello's." She said trying to get her lust under control. Come on, Luce, you're acting desperate. Lighten up a little.

Instead of replying to her joke, he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to his body again. I could get used to this. He leaned his head down and ran his rough wet tongue over the bruise on her neck.

"Oh, fuck." She said aloud without thinking. She blushed at her unrefined utterance and tried to clear her throat. "I forgot to thank you for that, by the way," referring to the hickey that he was now laving. Each lap of his tongue sent a spark to her clit. So much for lightening up.

"Mmm. Any time, little one. You taste so damn good. I can't fucking wait to mark you." He said, matching her vulgarity.

There it was again. The same thing Emma had said. "Mark"? Hearing the phrase again knocked her somewhat out of her haze.

"What does that even mean?" She asked as he sucked at her skin with vigor.

"All in good time, little one. First, I want to get a good look at you while I make you cum." He grabbed each of her thighs and wrapped them around his waist while walking towards the oversized bed at the center of the room.

He threw her down on the bed with a surprising amount of force, but the mattress provided more than enough cushion to absorb the blow. She laid on her back, biting her lip as she watched him. He moved onto the bed and crawled towards her like a predator looking at their next meal.

His hands moved up and cradled either side of her throat. Her breath hitched. He was so strong he could easily crush her windpipe with no effort at all. He won't though. She tipped her head backwards baring her throat more openly to him.

Lucy could have sworn she heard a low growl, almost like an actual dog. Jackson's eyes were a gleaming amber color as he moved down her body. His fingers caught her strapless top and roughly pulled her shirt and bra down under her breasts. Her nipples were stiff peaks, standing at attention waiting for his touch.

He blew a cool breath over the hard buds. Goosebumps appeared all over her skin. His hot mouth suddenly latched onto her right nipple, licking and sucking the little nub. His hand reached to the other breast and groped forcefully before switching sides.

Lucy squirmed under him, his touch was becoming too much. "Jackson... Jackson, please. Please..." She wasn't even sure what she was begging for, but she would take whatever he gave her.

A swift jolt to her nipples stopped her babbling. She looked down and saw Jackson flick her nipples firmly with his fingers.

"Keep still, little one." His amber eyes bored into hers. She bit her lip and fought the urge to thrash around from all of the stimulation.

She whimpered at him. "Please."

His hands moved to the button of her pants. He had her jeans down an inch or two when he must have realized she wasn't wearing any underwear.

He licked his lips and said with what sounded awfully close to appreciation, "Naughty girl."

She moaned and he pulled her pants off in one fluid motion.

"Little one, look at me." She had been staring down at her own nakedness. She was fighting the urge to cover herself from his view. Her eyes snapped up, hearing his directive. "One day very soon I intend to take my time and fully worship this body in each and every way you deserve. I will lick and kiss every square inch of you." Her eyes closed as her pussy clenched, keenly aware of the emptiness inside. Another flick to her nipples forced her eyes back open. "Eyes on me. I won't tell you again." His voice sounded dangerously on edge. Lucy silently promised to obey. "Good girl."

With those two words, Lucy felt a fresh flow of juices flooding her pussy. Jackson inhaled deeply.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," he stopped to flick one of her nipples once more. "Though I would love to take you in all the ways I'm sure both of us have dreamed, I'm afraid neither of us would last very long." He picked up an ankle and placed it on his shoulder as he trailed his fingers down toward her center ever so slowly. "This is only a taste of all the pleasure we will bring each other. Give yourself to me, Lucy."

Yes!

His tongue struck her clit before she even registered that he was leaning down. He lapped at her lower lips, sucking each one into his mouth. Every so often, he returned to her clit, reminding the little nub that he had not forgotten about it. His tongue lashed the bundle of nerves as she writhed on the bed, snapping her legs around his head. His tongue found her entrance and he drank her in with the enthusiasm of a man lost in the desert finding a stream.

Fuck. "Fuck." Fuck. Take me. "So goddamn good. Shit." Jackson.

She wasn't sure anymore what was thought and what was voiced. All she knew was that she was getting dangerously close to the biggest orgasm of her life.

"Jackson, Jackson. I'm gonna... cum. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum... oh god, yes."

He dove into her pussy with even more intensity, if that was possible. She felt an impossibly long tongue lick her inner walls as she climbed higher and higher.

He growled as he found her hymen with his tongue. He paid it careful attention, delicately exploring the area even as she begged him for more.

"Please, Jackson! PLEASE! Please, let me cum!!"

Hearing her words, he pursed his lips and sucked hard on her little clit. The spasms of her orgasm began almost instantly. Her body thrashed as the feeling overtook her. Even as her eyelids snapped shut, she saw Jackson's intense stare in her mind as she rode the waves and ripples.

"Fuck. Holy shit. Fuck." She muttered as she began to come down from the high.

She watched as Jackson sat back on his heels. He stuck a very long tongue out of his mouth and licked his lips, savoring the nectar.

"Mmm. I think I've found my new favorite snack."

SE16
SE16
136 Followers