Finding Home Ch. 14

Story Info
Misbehavior at work.
1.6k words
4.66
7.8k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

Chapter 14

Lucy spent the morning with Hank touring several work areas of the DeLane Industries facility. Her earlier suspicion had been correct- the site was mainly devoted to research and development. She had very few, if any, concerns with what she had seen so far from an environmental standpoint. This made her job even easier.

She was disappointed to not even catch a glimpse of Jackson all morning. Emma and Tyson invited her to join them again for lunch. Apparently Jackson was still in meetings and couldn't tear himself away. She sighed and picked at her food as the three sat in the same room off of the cafeteria.

"So," Emma said excitedly to Lucy. "Find out anything interesting last night?"

Tyson shot her a disapproving stare.

"What? I just thought he would have shown her by now! She deserves to know..." Emma shot back at him.

"Shown me what?" Lucy said, suddenly very interested in the conversation.

"Nothing. This is not for us to tell." Tyson said sharply to both women. Emma and Tyson simultaneously winced and glanced at each other.

"Shit. Um. Shit. Sorry Lucy, but we have to go. I'm sorry. I just thought-" Emma said quickly as the pair got up to head for the door.

"I tried to warn you, mate. Save the apology for the Alpha." Tyson said quietly as he placed a hand on Emma's back and led her out of the door.

What the fuck? They acted like they had been summoned but neither of their phones rang. She didn't see earpieces on either of them. Lucy could tell she was missing a big piece of information, but couldn't comprehend what it was.

"Alpha"? Was that some sort of military-style code word?

Lucy looked at the clock and saw that it was time for her to rejoin Hank to resume the tour. This time, as they walked around Lucy paid close attention to the interaction between Hank and the staff. The staff tipped their heads to both she and Hank as they approached the work stations. Answers to her questions were short and almost always ended with "Ma'am". Jackson and Hank must run a really tight ship.

They had to walk across the expansive building to reach the next area, so Lucy took the opportunity to ask Hank a few, more personal, questions. "So, how did you start working for DeLane Industries?"

"My family has been close with the DeLanes for many years. Mr. DeLane's father and I grew up together. You could say I was his right-hand man." A smile formed at Hank's lips.

"Oh. And where is his father now, if I may ask?"

"You may. Paul passed away a few years ago."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. That must have been difficult." Lucy said, genuinely saddened for Hank's, and Jackson's, loss.

"Thank you. Yes, it was quite a blow to our entire community. His death was devastating for many in Pine Creek. But Jackson stepped up and assumed his responsibilities quickly. He's a lot like Paul that way. Always ready for the next challenge. We're all very lucky to have him." Hank looked down at Lucy knowingly. He clearly was including her in that group.

"Yes. We are." Lucy agreed softly.

As they made their way through another section of the site, Lucy was again met with the clear sense of respect and order in all aspects of the operation. Each person seemed to have a distinct job that in some way contributed to the task as a whole. Even the people she saw handling general housekeeping and janitorial jobs appeared to take great care and pride in their work. If only every place was run like this. She thought she recognized one or two of the staff from Jackson's kitchen this morning, but she couldn't be sure. Well, Tyson did say the community is very close-knit...

She couldn't get over the level of professionalism shown by each staff member as she put together her daily report back in her temporary office. She was starting to wonder why she was even there. DeLane Industries seemed to have a handle on all facets of the business.

And it's owner certainly has a handle on all facets of my body.

Images of their incredibly hot night (and morning) together flashed in her mind. He played her body like an instrument. He had driven her so wild, she almost couldn't believe they hadn't even had more than oral sex yet. If he can work that dick half as good as his tongue, I'm the luckiest bitch alive. Somehow she knew she wouldn't be disappointed when the time came.

She thought of the subtle touches of domination and submission they'd brought into their coupling. She'd always been curious about submission, but with no one to practice with, she could never be certain she'd enjoy it in real life. But now that she'd had a taste, she couldn't imagine it any other way. In fact, she wanted more.

Just then, an email came through.

JDeLane: Finishing up my last conference call soon. Will you be ready to go in 20 minutes?

She decided to have a little fun with Jackson.

LPrince: That depends, Mr. DeLane. Do you think 20 minutes will be enough time for me to punish myself for all of the naughty thoughts I've been having this afternoon?

For good measure she pulled her sweater up over her breasts and snapped a racy photo of her bountiful cleavage using the webcam. She attached the photo to her email.

When Jackson didn't respond within a couple minutes, Lucy started to question her response. Maybe she had been too forward?

She was startled by the resounding slam of a door. She looked up just as Jackson barrelled into the small office she occupied.

"Might I remind you, Ms. Prince, of the email policy dictating that all communications are viewable by any management-level staff?" She paled as she realized many people now had access to her lewd cleavage photo. Jackson smirked at her reaction. "Might I also remind you that, coupled with your lateness this morning, you now have two infractions for a single day? I do not tolerate such transgressions in the workplace, Ms. Prince. You must be disciplined."

No, of course he doesn't "tolerate" my transgressions. He fucking loves them. Lucy was buzzing with anticipation about what form his discipline would take.

"Stand and remove your clothing, Ms. Prince." Lucy jumped up and complied with the order as quickly as humanly possible. "Good girl." Her pussy throbbed at the sound of his praise. "Close your eyes. And keep very still, Ms. Prince. No matter what." She felt at any moment her juices would begin trickling down her leg.

Firm pressure trapped her right nipple, then left, one right after the other. She gasped as the pinch persisted, refusing to let up. An impulse drove her hands up towards her breasts to determine the source of the squeezing. A slap to her left breast stopped her hands midair. It wasn't painful at all. In fact, the added sensation from where he had hit her breast was even somewhat pleasant, if still quite shocking.

"I said 'still', little one." Jackson reminded her in his deep bass voice.

She bit her lip, unsure if she should let on that this "punishment" was actually having the opposite effect. She was enjoying this. Despite not being able to see him, she knew with absolute certainty that Jackson was enjoying it, too.

Fingers spreading her lower lips forced a moan from her mouth. He quickly teased her clit with the pad of a finger. A swipe of his tongue from the bottom of her entrance all the way to the top of her hard little clit followed.

"Oooh, yes Jacks-" She moaned.

Firm pressure on her left labia cut off her utterance. It felt very similar to the pressure on her nipples but much more sensitive. The right labia experienced the same soon after. Still keeping her lips spread, Jackson dove his tongue into her tunnel with enthusiasm. She felt his rough tongue hit her cervix and gasped. Fuck, that's a long tongue!

She felt herself getting close to the edge and her knees began to shake. He pulled away from her pussy and blew cold air directly on to her exposed clit.

"Fuck. Yes, that's it! Unghhhh."

He swiped his hot tongue over the hard nub and the change in sensation caused her to whimper. She was so fucking close.

He pulled away from her again and blew another mouthful of cool air at her. She was on the edge. She knew the next lick of his tongue would push her over into a considerable orgasm.

But his tongue wasn't returning. She pushed her hips a fraction of an inch closer to his face. What was he waiting for?

Suddenly it dawned on her.

He wanted her to beg.

The thought alone near hurled her into ecstasy.

"Please. Please, Sir. Please make me cum. Make me yours." Before she could finish her phrase, the pressure was relieved on her nipples and labia. The return of bloodflow was overwhelming and semi-painful. Then Jackon's hot mouth returned, assaulting her clit. He caught her as her legs gave out with the force of her orgasm. She had kept her eyes closed the entire time, starbursts now forming behind her eyelids.

"Jackson. Jackson. Jackson." She repeated softly has her orgasm subsided and the aftershocks faded.

Jackson kissed her lips. She could taste her own arousal all over him. Another soft slap to one of her breasts caused her to arch her back and let out of a quick moan.

She finally collapsed into Jackson's strong, thick arms. He licked her neck and she sighed inwardly. I must be in heaven.

SE16
SE16
136 Followers