Finding Home Ch. 15

Story Info
Lucy knows the secret.
1.5k words
4.73
7k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

Chapter 15

She must have dozed off after her powerful orgasm. When Lucy opened her eyes, Jackson was gone from the office. She sat in her chair, still naked.

Four clothespins laid on her desk next to a handwritten note: "In case you were wondering about the source of your torment (or pleasure?). Apologies for leaving, but I really do need another 15 minutes or so in my office. - J... P.S. I took the liberty of deleting your last email from the system... after saving a copy for my personal files, of course."

She smiled, relieved that her raunchy photo was safely hidden from unintended recipients.

Lucy dressed and headed to the restroom to make sure she looked presentable. When she returned to the office, Jackson was there waiting for her. "I thought we could take a walk."

She smiled, delighted at the chance to explore the forest she had been admiring from the window.

Jackson placed her hand in his and they strolled out of the building, across the lawn, and into the forest.

"This place is magical." She remarked looking at the lush greenery and brightly colored flowers that surrounded them as they walked.

Jackson chuckled. "You have no idea, little one."

The sound of his laughter sent a small spark to her nipples and she was reminded of their fun back in her office. She realized it had actually only been her fun. Jackson hadn't gotten off.

"I'm sorry for leaving you hanging up there. I didn't intend to give you blue balls." She looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Oh, don't worry about that, but I will gladly accept a raincheck. Until very recently, self-control was known as one of my strongest assets."

"And what has changed?" She asked, flirting with him.

"An exceptionally sexy woman arrived and blinded me with her... assets." He grinned at her devilishly. "But, Ms. Prince, I took you out here in the hopes that we would be distracted by the beauty of nature enough to talk. I promised myself I wouldn't fuck you until we at least get to know each other a little better and I must admit my patience wearing dangerously thin."

"Awe, where's the fun in that?" She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. He responded with a spritely swat to her ass.

"There's not really much to tell about me. I'm from a small town, nothing like Pine Creek though. I used to be really chubby. I'm an only child and not close with my parents. I moved to the city a year ago. You already know what I do for work. Oh, and I hate onions. Can you fuck me now?" Lucy said in mostly one breath.

Jackson let out a deep belly laugh. "Your insolence is wholeheartedly appreciated, little one." Jackson sighed. "I'm afraid my story is a bit more complicated. But you'll be pleased to know I also have a distaste for onions." He winked at her.

"Well, let's see. You're from Pine Creek, born and raised. Tyson's your nephew, so you must have at least one sibling. I met your Aunt Mae. Your dad Paul passed a couple years ago and was Hank's best friend. You run a really fantastic company that operates like a well-oiled machine... Hmm... have I missed anything yet?"

"Well, well, well. I'm impressed with your research skills, Ms. Prince! I may have to add you to my intel team. But yes, there are a few rather important things you failed to mention." Jackson tensed, obviously not looking forward to the next part of the conversation.

Lucy reached up to touch his cheek. "Look, I know there's a lot more to you than what I've just said. But I just want you to know now, I like everything I've seen so far. I think... I think I'm falling for you, Jackson." She looked up at him and the emotion in his deep black eyes took her breath away. He met her lips for a kiss.

She spoke in between kisses, realizing the opportunity to ask a question that had been rolling around in her mind. "Is that eye thing genetic? You know, sometimes they're black, sometimes amber. Tyson and Emma's kinda do it too. I've never seen anything like it."

Jackson turned to her, looking careful. "How much do you know about wolves, Lucy?"

Well that's a weird way to change the subject.

"Um... not much? They live in packs, howl at the moon, I don't know?"

"Would it surprise you to know that Pine Creek is known for it's quite large wolf population?"

Lucy looked into the forest around them, suddenly wary of the shadows. "Um, I guess not? I mean, it's pretty secluded. And I suppose that would explain all the wolf carvings at the hotel."

Jackson smiled down at her. "Very observant, little one. But, you'll be pleased to know that even with the large number of wolves in the area, there has not been a single attack on a human in many decades." Lucy's shoulders dropped with obvious relief.

Jackson continued. "But back in the old days, people grew suspicious of our little town. There were rumors of those who could change forms and run with the wolves in Pine Creek."

"Like running with the bulls in Spain?"

Jackson's mouth twitched in a smile, "Sort of. More if the people running in Spain became bulls themselves."

"Wait... do you mean like... werewolves?" She said the word in a whisper. Could it even be possible?

"Exactly."

"But... you said those were rumors?"

"They say every rumor has a hint of truth, Lucy." His gaze was fixed on her reaction to his words.

Her head was spinning. What was he saying? She couldn't make sense of it. Werewolves only existed in fairytales. He couldn't expect her to believe they might be real!

A scene from their shower this morning flashed in her mind. "Trust me," he had said. Why would he make this up? Maybe it was true... She needed to hear it from him directly. She hoped her suspicion that he wouldn't lie to her was correct.

"Are there werewolves living today in Pine Creek?" She held her breath awaiting his response.

"Yes."

"Have I met some of them?" So far everyone in Pine Creek had been really very nice...

"Yes."

"Will they hurt me?"

He growled fiercely. "Never."

That growl. The near constant changing of his eyes. The way his hair and tongue seemed to lengthen when he was really... excited. What else could he change? She remembered the pain that plagued her shoulders last night as he came and the mostly healed scars she found this morning after he'd licked the area profusely...

Her mouth formed an "O" as all the pieces started to come together in her mind. She suddenly knew what he was. She didn't even have to ask. But she couldn't resist.

"Jackson... are you... a werewolf?"

His amber eyes glowed brightly as he replied simply, "Yes."

She gulped even though she fully expected his answer.

Holy shit.

He's a fucking werewolf.

At least he's an honest werewolf, she snorted inwardly.

He looked at her carefully. "And there's another thing."

She laughed aloud now. Of course there's another thing. It couldn't possibly end at the love of my life being a werewolf.

Lucy bit her lip, realizing what she had thought. "Love of my life"? She knew it was true. Yes, without a doubt. She couldn't imagine her life without him now. It felt like he had imprinted on every bone in her body. She needed him. She loved him. She loved him with everything she had.

"What else do you know about wolves, Lucy?" Lucy shrugged. "You said before that they... we... live in packs. What do you know about packs?" Jackson asked her gently.

"They... they have an order. A chain of command. They have an Alpha."

"Good girl."

Tyson and Emma had mentioned an Alpha earlier. Tyson and Emma. Their glowing bluish eyes when they gazed at each other. "Are Tyson and Emma werewolves, too?"

"Yes."

"Are they in your pack?"

Jackson nodded.

"And who's the Alpha?"

Jackson smirked at Lucy with a look dripping with confidence and sex, "Baby, do you really have to ask?" He winked at her.

Lucy couldn't hold back her smile. God, he was cocky. But he can definitely back it up. Lucy had seen that firsthand.

Of course he's the goddamn Alpha.

"So if you're this big strong Alpha werewolf, and I'm a human invader in your territory, why haven't you attacked and eaten me yet?"

"Haven't I?" Jackson raised a dark eyebrow at her. She blushed, realizing her double entendre.

"But to answer your question, times have changed. Especially for us. Ideally, no one would ever know we're here. We blend in. We operate several businesses as a pack to sustain each other. We look out for each other. And above all, we protect our secret."

Lucy looked at him curiously, "But now you've told me your secret."

"Yes."

"So what does this mean?" Lucy started to sweat. She should have guessed where this conversation would lead. Her brain just wouldn't let her accept it. It was all too much to take in at once.

"You become part of the DeLane Pack."

And then everything went black.

SE16
SE16
136 Followers