All Comments on 'Finding Home Ch. 18'

by SE16

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
The End?

That was [is?] a great story! I'm just curious if this is the end. Given the name of the story and the last line of this chapter, it seems like the natural stopping point, but since there wasn't a specific "The End" marker I was curious whether you planned on continuing it. I would, of course, love to see more, but at the same time that was a beautiful, complete story.

Either way, thanks for posting it for us! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the story

Even if I found it a bit odd that he’d mate her in wolf form! I was expecting human : human (plus mark) and the after she transformed (next full moon?) that they might mate together in wolf form.

Lol, it was a little bit more wolf than I expecting.

Tess (UK)

AngelBelleAngelBelleabout 4 years ago
Amazing

You hooked me from the first chapter all the way to the end! Thank you for posting this wonderful story! If you continue I would love to read more of their lives!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
Epilogue?

Will we see her mark him?

txcrackertxcrackerabout 4 years ago
Great Series !

I liked it , too bad we can only give 5*s . It reminded me of another series , I had read but no big dog following her on her runs in the little town (?) .

Thanks for the read

txcraker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved This

I was hooked from the first chapter. Loved the story line, the characters - especially Jackson. Deserved the 5*. Will there be anymore in the series of these two? It would be great to see where they go from here :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just found this… are you going to add to it?

Jane413Jane413about 2 years ago

Hey everyone, the author's other story is a continuation of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous