Finding Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy and his roommates move forward.
24.1k words
4.78
26.6k
34
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

At 1 AM, Andy awoke with a start. His head felt like it was full of cotton, and if he could find the cat that had shit in his mouth, he'd strangle the damn thing. He had to piss, and -- for the life of him -- he was not sure where he was.

"Hello?" he called softly.

He heard two gasps, the sound one makes when they are suddenly awakened from a sleep, then a quiet response, "Andy, baby, are you OK?"

"I think so -- but I gotta piss like a racehorse and I'm not sure which hospital I'm in at the moment."

Eden spoke, "You're not in a hospital. You're in your room at Colton College -- a room you share with Sara and Eden - and you're in your own bed. You were given something to help you sleep. You had . . . you had an episode."

"OK," he said. Then, after a long pause, "Could you help me go to the latrine? My head feels like it's full of cotton and I really gotta piss but I don't trust my legs and I'm not sure where the latrine is."

"Sure baby," said Sara. "We can get you a drink of water, or whatever else you need."

In the dark, Andy could just make out a pair of female forms. They both took an arm, and made their way down the wide mezzanine steps headed to the bathroom.

"Just point me to the head, you don't need to turn the light on," Andy said.

"Do you need some water, or Gatorade, or something?" asked Eden.

"I need to brush my teeth, or get some mouthwash, or both. And yeah, some Gatorade would be great. Thank you."

Sara kissed him on the cheek, "You're so welcome baby."

As Sara helped him to the urinal, Eden went to get a Gatorade out of the fridge. When he was done, Sara helped him to the sink. Once Andy was done brushing his teeth, and rinsing his mouth with some Listerine, he sat down on one of the teak benches outside the shower stalls. The light of the moon was coming through the frosted windows of the bathroom. Gradually, his eyes adjusted to the relative darkness, and he noticed Sara watching him anxiously.

"Sara?"

"Yes baby," she said softly.

"Thanks for helping me. That's not the most glamorous thing in the world to have to do -- help a fucked-up dude to take a piss when he can't remember where he is. It's like a bad frat party joke."

"That's what friends and roommates do. We like you Andy -- we like you a lot. We're glad to help."

"Now that I can see you, I just have to say you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Are you sure we're friends?"

She walked over to the bench, sat next to him, took his head in her hands and kissed him: long, slow, and deep. It was the single most passionate thing she had ever done, and the intensity of her emotion shocked her.

"Damn," he muttered when the kiss was over.

Just then, Eden came back with a bottle of lemon-lime Gatorade in hand. She was relieved to see Sara and Andy sitting down, and the look of confusion gone from Andy's face.

"Thank you, Eden," he said. He took the offered bottle and drained it in short order.

"I'm glad to see you remember where you are," she replied. "How do you feel now?"

"I feel much better thanks -- other than being embarrassed."

"You have nothing to feel embarrassed about," said Eden.

"Well, the Navy shrink said something like this would happen. She said my grief would hit me when I least expected it, and because I'd repressed it, it could be pretty severe. What the hell does a 5-year-old know about suppressing grief? Anyway, that sucks. I'm sorry the two of you had to see that."

"Baby, like I said. We're friends, and friends look out for one another," chimed Sara.

Andy scooted over on the bench and motioned for Eden to join them.

"Well," he said, "I also remember we were going to spend the night together in the boat house, and yet here we are. Again, I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to that. Please remind me that I need to get there in the morning, I had made some arrangements to pretty the place up for the two of you, and seeing that would give my grandmother a heart attack."

"Oh, don't worry," said Eden, "you will make it up to us. We can promise you that."

"Mmmm," said Sara, "damn straight."

"Thank you for being so understanding. This is not the night any of us were hoping for."

It was Eden's turn to kiss him, and she did so with every bit of the passion Sara had. "It's OK. You're a damn fine man, Andy DeGroat. We're glad to help you. And like I said, at some point, you will make love to both of us."

Andy leaned back and chuckled. "Wow, to think I was fighting the judge on coming here."

"Why did you do that?" asked Sara. "I know why we struggle with life here, but why were you not wanting to come here?"

"Some of the same reasons as the two of you -- I don't do well with all the PC stuff. In the Corps, it doesn't matter what race, religion, or sexual orientation you are. All that matters is, 'Can you do your job for the Marine next to you?' The team, and the soldier next to you is everything. All this identity stuff runs counter to my training. You have one identity: you're a Marine. Plus, I want to shoot my guns, drink my bourbon, and enjoy a cigar. If that makes me a toxic male, well then call me toxic. I've heard stories of people getting up into other's faces. I don't think I'll do well with that."

At this point, Sara began laughing. "Andy, I'm not laughing at you -- but you should have seen Eden. Girl was up in some people's faces on the lawn. 'Move the fuck along, dumbass.' Your girl was salty watching out for your ass. Not very PC at all."

"Really?"

Andy turned to look at a blushing Eden.

This time, he kissed her. This was another long, slow, passionate kiss. Andy felt his dick stirring in his boxer briefs. This stirring was confirmed by the presence of Eden's hand, gently stroking his hard on. He moved his hand to her breast, and gave a soft squeeze. She whimpered in his mouth, and grasped his dick harder.

"Damn," muttered Sara, as she watched the kiss, "we have got to get to that boat house soon."

When the kiss was over, Andy spoke softly to Eden, "Thank you." Then, he spoke so both girls could hear, "I really need a cold shower to clear my head. I know it's not what we had planned, but I think I'd be up to pleasuring my two guardian Amazonian princesses. Would the two of you do me the honor of joining me in my bed in about, say, 5 minutes?"

"Are you sure?" asked Sara.

"I think so, I developed a pretty high tolerance to pain killers, so whatever Dr. Adams gave me is wearing off. The shower should help. Who knows though, I could get right on the edge of making love to one of you and fall asleep."

"As long as that beautiful dick of yours is awake, we'll be OK," retorted Eden. "I'll go get ready. You coming Sara?"

"Let me talk to Andy for a minute, E," she said.

Andy got up, removed his boxer briefs, and walked to the shower. He turned the water on, and then slowly lowered the temperature. Sara stood in the stall next to him, looking absolutely lovely in her tank top and boy shorts.

"If you'd like to come join me, we could start early," said Andy.

"Don't tempt me -- I wanted to talk to you about something," she said softly.

Andy stepped out of the stream of water and walked to the half wall. "Sara, what's wrong?"

"Andy, when I found out who my dad was, I was ecstatic. I read everything I could about him. I Googled him, watched every video -- his whole career from McDonald's All-American to his Hall of Fame speech. Everything. I was obsessed with learning about that man. I begged my mom to let me change my name."

"Well, yeah. He's your dad and he's an all-time great. I think I would have done the same thing."

"But Andy, something changed when I watched his Hall of Fame speech for like, the ninth time. His son, my half-brother, was telling everybody what a great man he was. He was a great dad, always there for them, always supporting them -- telling him that he loved them. Even when his parents split up, he was there for them. Well, you know who he was never there for? Me; and the two other kids he had while he was fucking around on his wife. My dad never sent me a birthday present -- not even a stupid card - never told me he loved me. He's shown up at two championship events and never even talked to me."

"Sara, I'm so sorry. That's awful."

"When that hit me -- when I figured that out -- I was a junior in high school. I went from being really excited about being the daughter of Easy Easley to being a mess. I cried for a month. I didn't go to school, practice, anything, for a week. My mom called him and begged him to talk to me. That asshole couldn't even speak to me on the phone."

Sara had begun to cry, and Andy reached over the wall to hug his friend.

"I tell you that to let you know I kinda know how you feel. When the hurt and the disappointment just hits you and knocks you over. I knew exactly what was going on with you today -- I knew because I had been there. I love Eden to death, she's the sister I never had, but she'll never know that feeling. You and I have that in common. We've had something taken away from us -- something that can never be replaced. Since we share that -- and that shit is deep -- please sleep with Eden tonight. She needs it. Being the daughter of the provost has weighed on her. You're a good man, Andy. Already you're one of the best things that's happened to us. One night, we'll go to your room at the cabin, and you will make love to me, and it will be the most beautiful thing I've done in my life so far. I know that. Eden needs you now, though."

"What if I want you first?" asked Andy. "What if I'm putting up with Eden because I really have a thing for you?"

"That's sweet -- but you don't. Don't get me wrong, I know you dig me. You dig both of us, but some other woman -- I'm guessing that Praja girl -- is still in your head. Plus, you have too much respect for us to play us off one another. Some other asshole might try that, but not you. You're too good a man for that. I love you for that Andy, I really do. When that Praja girl gets done with you, you may see how much E and I really do love you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Really, love in one day?" asked a shocked Andy.

"It's different for girls. Guys our age have no clue, and most of them can't get their act together enough to even function as a human being. You talked with us. You listened to us. We tried our best to get you to just stare at our tits and asses, and my tits and ass are fantastic. But not you. You looked us in the eyes and got to know us. That, my love, will absolutely get a girl to fall in love with you. Plus, you're beautiful Andy -- scars and all. I mean that. I know you'd prefer ruggedly handsome, but you are a damn fine, beautiful man with the nicest dick a girl could hope for. I can tell you one thing; your high school girl friend is kicking herself for passing on that."

Andy smiled. He had gotten a Facebook message from Heather telling him just that. She loved her current boyfriend, but as she had gotten older, she realized what a "scared little girl" she had been -- because now she knew he would have rocked her world on prom night their senior year in high school. She had called him a "horse-dicked freak," which wounded him deeply. They had been dating since their sophomore year, and since he knew he'd be enlisting in the Marine Corps, they took the physical part of their relationship slowly. They were both 18 before things began to heat up. Andy really did think he loved her. The way she talked about him afterwards to her friends stung, so while he did appreciate her apology, it was indeed a case of too little, too late.

"Andy, Eden needs this. I need it too, but Eden really needs this. Her ankle injury, her mom being the provost, the way we get treated at her mom's school. It's been a load on her shoulders. I know you've dealt with much worse, but your making love to her -- the guy her mom sent to keep an eye on her -- would put her world right-side up again. Please."

Andy turned back and turned the shower off. He dried himself off and took Sara's arm as they headed for the mezzanine.

The vision that met Andy when he returned to his bed took his breath away. Eden Adams was a goddess. She was dressed (if one could call it that) in a light blue silk nighty. There were two slits up the front of the mid-thigh length garment that showed tantalizing glimpses of her lovely womanhood when she walked towards him. A pair of cream-colored, thigh-high silk stockings completed the outfit. She approached Andy, and kissed him deeply. Andy grabbed her lovely backside with both hands and softly squeezed. She moaned in his mouth in response.

When the kiss was over, she turned to Sara and said, "Hurry up and change Sara. We won't start without you."

Before Sara could speak, Andy spoke up. "Sara has insisted that you and I go first. Something about you being a damn diva, or spoiled basic white girl, or something like that." He said in a joking voice. Then, quietly he said to Eden, "Your friend loves you very much and would appreciate it if you and I made love this evening. She'll stay up in her bed, and probably jill herself to sleep something fierce."

Eden broke their embrace, and went and hugged her friend. They shared a series of conspiratorial whispers, before Sara hopped into the top bunk, and Andy turned the light off. Eden stood, facing Andy, at the foot of his bed.

Andy kissed her, and then in one sweeping motion grabbed her into his arms. He walked to the head of the bed, and gently laid his lover on her back. Looking deeply into her eyes, he paused to remove his boxer briefs, and then moved to join her. The two young lovers kissed passionately for several minutes, and Andy thrilled at the feel of her firm breasts through the luxurious silk nighty. He felt her puffy nipples harden through the material, and moved his hand to lightly brush against her soaked quim. "God," he thought to himself, "this girl is hot as hell." Slowly, he began to kiss down her neck and onto her collar bone. Slipping the spaghetti straps off her lovely shoulders, he made his way down her breasts. Her nipples were the most amazing thing he had ever felt in his mouth. Eden's were so fair you could barely see where the nipple started and her skin ended. Arousal, as she was now, brought the erectile skin to a taught firmness that was a pleasure in his mouth. He sucked softly, but greedily, at her lovely breasts.

"Oh God, Andy," she moaned softly, "that feels so damn good. Please don't stop baby, please don't. Suck my freaky nipples."

At hearing this, Andy stopped and moved his head to look her in the eyes.

"Eden, you have a beautiful body. Your nipples are not freaky -- they are amazing." Lowering his voice even more, he whispered to her, "You have no idea how good your nipples feel in my mouth. I can't even describe it in a way to do you justice -- though I am wondering how to get your right nipple to come out and play?"

Eden kissed her lover, "Thank you Andy. I love the way you look at me, and talk to me, and make me feel. I just always thought it was a bit freaky because I didn't know any other girls who had nipples like mine. I've been really self-conscious about them, I guess."

"You are beautiful, lover. Every bit of you, inside and out. Never forget that. Any man who says otherwise is not worth your time," said Andy soothingly.

"Andy, we brought in your overnight bag, and I noticed you got some condoms. I'm glad, because I'm not on the pill -- but I was wondering something. I was, well, I'd like to just feel you the first time. No condom. I know you'll need to put one on, but when you're -- when you're inside me for the first time, I want to feel you -- just you."

"Absolutely. Now, let me get to know your lovely pussy a bit, and then you can climb on top," said Andy.

"Baby, you can be on top if you want."

"Oh, I will. When I saw you take your robe off this morning all I could think of was how good it would feel to have those long legs of yours wrapped around my waist while I make love to you. But I know from experience it will work better if you're on top. You can control how slow we go as you get used to me."

As he said this, Eden began moaning in his ear.

"Damn, Andy, you make me so hot. I want that big dick of yours now. You can eat me later, I've never had a guy do that for me, and I know you will and I'll love it. But right now, I need that dick inside me. Roll over so I can give you my virginity," she said lustily.

Andy rolled over, and Eden sat up to straddle him. Once she was poised above him, she ran her dripping snatch over his pinned dick. Moaning, she reached down to remove her lingerie. The vision of loveliness that met Andy left him, once again, speechless. His eyes had adjusted to the dark, and he could see his beautiful lover, with her full breasts, sliding back and forth as she sat astride him.

Leaning forward, Eden whispered into his ear. "Are you ready to take my virginity Andy? Because I am so ready, so wet and horny for that big, beautiful dick of yours. Let's make my pussy yours Andy. Fuck me."

She shifted her body, grabbed his rock-hard cock, and aimed it at her steaming womanhood. She slid back, impaling herself on the head. He felt a brief bit of resistance, then felt the telltale sign of his dick entering her.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed, stopping just after the head was in. "Oh my God! Sara, wait until you get this. It's splitting me open and it feels amazing!"

Slowly, she lowered herself further and further on Andy's manhood. He could not believe how tight she was, but since she was leaking lubricant, she had no problem taking him in. Slowly, she maneuvered all of him inside her.

"Baby, I love this feeling. I'm so full. It's like you're in my belly. I love just feeling your cock inside me -- no rubber -- just you deep in my tight pussy."

"Mmm. Your pussy is fantastic. When you're ready, I'll start moving a bit -- but I'll go slow."

He slowly began to piston his cock. Eden's response was immediate. "This girl is amazing," thought Andy. "Her pussy feels so tight."

She moaned, and began rocking her tight, lithe body atop him. He timed his thrusts with her movements, and soon the two were rhythmically making love like old hands.

"Oh my god, you guys. That is so fucking hot. I can hear you moving on his dick, and I can smell your pussy. I never knew what people meant when they said it smelled like fucking, but now I know. It's amazing. I've never been this wet before," said Sara huskily from the top bunk.

"Well, just wait until Andy puts a condom on and mounts me. I'm going to wrap my legs around him and he's going to FUCK -- MY -- BRAINS -- OUT. I'll squirt all over him when he makes me cum and ruins my pussy for any dick other than his fat fucking cock," Eden replied loudly.

"Oh shit," Andy thought to himself. "This girl is a thoroughbred in the sack and it's only her first time." She got off him, and he hastily grabbed a condom, slid it on, and moved between her legs.

"Baby, I don't know how you got that little piece of rubber over that huge cock of yours, but I'm glad you did. FUCK ME!"

Andy sat on his knees, grabbed her ankles and spread her lovely legs into a "V". He thrust himself into her molten center in one quick motion. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and now her dirty pillow talk was reduced to animalistic sounds. The sounds of two people in heat, rutting for the sheer pleasure and enjoyment of it filled the room. They were young and in great physical condition, and this was exactly what nature had in mind when it formed Andy and Eden. He began to pump her in earnest, finding a rhythm that made her beautiful tits move in erotic circles.

"Put your arms above your head," he growled at her lustily.

She did so, and Andy was sure he'd never seen a more erotic sight than Eden Adams writhing beneath him with his dick buried in her snatch. He continued to stroke in and out of her sodden womanhood. Suddenly, she arched her back, and her orgasm exploded, covering both of them in her sweet nectar. She collapsed back down, and began to mew contentedly. After a bit, she stopped moving altogether, and appeared almost comatose.