All Comments on 'Finding Incest Island'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You mean Oedipus, not Odysseus. And neither are gods.

DemeatHarDemeatHarover 3 years ago
Promising

The story has promise but.... Getting an editor to look things over will help fix some of the issues you have such as confusing Oedipus and Odysseus as well as helping with continuity and the flashbacks... It might also be an idea to use a referencing method other than having the references in-line for the cameo characters - maybe at the end of the story so that it isn't as much of an immersion break of the overall story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello?

You lost me right off the bat when you described the island. There are NO mangroves near Oregon. Let's at least try to make things real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

This was not your usual incest story. I thought it was lovely, with passion, a bit of intrigue, and surprise, and emotion.

You are obviously talented, and I plan on watching out for more of your work. Thank you for a story that was not your typical, he grabbed her threw her down, and smashed into her with his 12 inch cock. Those types of stories are just usually a bore. Well done.

A fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You kept on calling him both Hank or Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah....lost me quick...spelling and references....descriptions....editor....please...

Sundevil99Sundevil99over 3 years ago

You lost me when you said mangroves and Oregon. About 4000 miles north of where they grow in the Pacific and 2000 miles from the Gulf of Mexico where they grow in Texas. Come on Man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's Oedipus. Not Odysseus. Very different Greek myths. Please correct it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Great buildup

Nice hints of attraction previous to the island. Also, marrying a man to keep family respectable is so common. Very well thought out.

Seduction was wonderful and many a son's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story But....

ever since she moved in with us, I've been fucking my mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

would have more sexy if bill got his mother pregnant.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, although I find the ending a bit disappointing. I'd like to think that true-love finds a way. I don't believe that people commit suicide because of love for others. I think they do it because of disappointment in their own lives. With that said, I like the way you think and write, so I'll bookmark your stories and plan to read them all. Thank you for sharing your time and your erotic imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story with sweetest ending. Wishing all mother-son in incestual bondings can come true as the story

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Loved the story especially the turnabout at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bill should have knocked his sexy mom up. But good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I agree with that one reader...."he slide his 12 inch cock deep in her. Too typical of most incest stories.

I like love stories where they start off slow and lead into a full blown sexually relationship. Also would love to has seen the son impregnant his mother. Not sure why that is a big turn on?

I had sexually relationship with my sister but not sure if I could do my mother? Here is the rub....Elena, is a younger version of our mother. Elena even ask once if I would do our mother. She said that mom met all the criteria of MILF. My answer then was..."I don't know".

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

Good story,, but the ending was off for me with the suicide of the real dad ,, my opinion is that he should have died another way ,, ie ,, heartache or bad accident something along those lines,, that is going to cause Linda so many issues down the road

Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, with a nice little twist towards the end. I didn’t see that one coming. Like another commenter, I didn’t much care for the suicide at the end, it kinda put a cloud over the whole story. Just my 2 cents, of course. Still a very good story.

YouwritelikearetardfucksYouwritelikearetardfucks7 months ago

Awful dialogue, robotic because of lack of contractions, once again the characters have the sexual endurance of an old mop, "stuck it in, felt good, I came" I really think these guys writing think sex is supposed to last 20 seconds with zero imagination and it's reflected in the stories, how on earth you can read this and think literally two sentences of "sex acts" qualifies this as an erotic story is beyond me, not to mention everything else that makes it awful, it's so bad I'm like 94% sure it was written by a basement dwelling virgin in a pokemon shirt

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I very much enjoyed this tale despite numerous grammatical errors.

It used a fun concept with a desirable imaginary island in a very pleasant environment with a devious abandonment sceme.

The sex was savory in description, and the plot works well as a love story. Mom/son incest is my favorite, especially when the coupling produces a long lasting relationship filled with joy and lots of love making, and does NOT include getting the mother pregnant!

All that said, I do have a few problems with your story:

1. After being abondoned by Hank, there were no mentioned positive actions in them trying to gain communication with law enforcement, after learning of no communications on the island.

Anybody who could afford 5500 to stay there, and show up on their own yacht, would have plenty of communications for them to utilize on board said yacht. Not to mention the likely hood of people who yacht in those waters probably having a satellite phone on board.

2. Given the love story aspect, and the way they were falling for each other rapidly, mentioning her becoming his whore and sharing her with other men was vulgar and in very bad taste.

No loving and caring mother, regardless of physical attractiveness, should ever be referred to as a whore.

Whores smoke cigarettes, take drugs, have police records, spread unpronounceable diseases to unfaithful shady married men, and are disgusting in general.

3. And while I thank you very much for the happy ending, it was sad to reveal that Bill's real father committed suicide due to his forced lost love.

At first, I wondered about a possible reveal later in the story of the real father maybe being moms blood relation, or some devious criminal.

There, however, would have been probable trouble for Bill and his mom if his real dad would have been located alive. How would Bill and mom continue in love? Freshly located, dad would've wanted to rekindle with mom, leaving Bill out in the cold, so killing him off was necessary as well as shrewd. Maybe being attacked and eaten alive in front of members of the Westboro baptist church by a squad of dirt buffaloes would have been better.

Or better yet, the members of Westboro being killed and eaten by the buffaloes. THAT would've been PERFECT!!

Also, if the encountered other couples on the island identified in bold face are actual other stories here on Lit, then that is a truly cool and shrewd plot twist!

Thank you for your story! 5 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
883 Followers
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.