Finding Incest Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many nice people, like Samuel and Samantha. Samantha told Bill and Linda how she had given birth to him and was forced to give him up for adoption. They met online by a great coincidence and hooked up on a Christmas Holiday. Samantha asked Bill and his mom "is it incest if I didn't know?".

Roy and Anna introduced their selves and Anna told Bill and his mother "Roy took me on a 'Honeymoon Cruise' after my ex-husband Erick dumped me for his big-boobed secretary. When we got fake married on the ship... well it turned out real. And we couldn't be happier."

Then, Bill met Ben and Abby. Abby seduced her father after her mother was killed in a car wreck. Ben said that he was the luckiest man alive because he had two women that were, in his own words "perfect for me".

Later on, Linda and Bill got a great kick out of meeting Brent and Charline. Charline told them that they started their incestuous relationship with a simple game of "truth or dare"

They also met another really great couple. She was wearing a T-shirt that said "WICKED STEPMOTHER" in bold betters and told them her name was Lois. She only referred to her son as "Slut-puppy."

Overall, after a long day of meeting so many couples, both Linda and Bill were amazed that so many people had incestuous relationships.

Bill and Linda were following all the rules and despite this, were asked to kiss quit a lot. They don't know why they liked to see a mother and her own son stick their tongues down each other's throats but they seemed to get off on it as much as both Linda and Bill did themselves. Bill's cock had never been harder or caused him more pain.

However, that wasn't what was scaring him the most. Hard as his cock was, if it ever softened -- the blue balls would kick in and he knew he would be on his knees in pain.

Bill decided to go back to the hotel and take a hot shower and stroke away his problem. Linda went with him, as they were not allowed to be separated at all. They were both surprised at how much they enforced this too. Not only with them, but with the other couples that came to the island.

Bill went into the shower and started the water, he began to strip just as his own mother came into the bathroom and stripped with him.

"What are you doing, mom?" Bill asked.

"I think we need to take a shower together don't you. I mean after all? Everything else we were doing?" Linda said very timidly.

"Ah, mom?" Bill said a bit confused.

Then his mother smiled a brilliant smile and started to help her own son undress. As she did this, she bent forward and kissed him lightly on the lips while she took her top and bra off.

As they fell to the floor, Bill was unable to move or act in any way for he was frozen in appreciation of his own mother's magnificent body. She then dropped her skirt and shimmied out of her panties. Her smile was getting bigger and bolder as she reached for her son and helped him out of his pants.

When she saw how hard his cock was, she took it into her hands and smiled at him.

"Turn the water off Bill." She instructed.

Bill wasn't sure why he did as she asked, but he turned the water off and turned back to her.

She still had a grip on her son's cock and pulled on it to lead him out of the bathroom and to the bed. She had him sit on the bed and then she laid him back.

Bill started to say something but his mom put her other hand over his mouth, with the other firmly gripping his stiff, pulsing erection.

"Bill?" she started.

"I will help you with this as I believe it was me that got you this way. Wasn't I?" she asked.

All Bill could do was nod.

"Don't freak out on me" she warned, as she lowered herself and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Bill moaned loudly and uncontrollably as he was sure this wasn't going to last very long.

Just as he had predicted, he felt himself about to erupt mere seconds after his mother put his cock into her mouth. Fearing this was some sort of a dream, Bill didn't say a word as his cock began to send rope after rope of hot youthful cum into his mother's mouth.

As Linda felt the first rope of her son's cum being sent to the back of her throat, she felt almost like she would drown. She had never taken such a large load of semen into her mouth. As she pulled her own son's cock out of her mouth, she felt so empowered. Some of the cum came out of her mouth as it was far too much for her to hold without either swallowing it or just letting it flow out.

The cum dripped down her chin and onto her breasts as Bill's cock sent three more ropes of cum onto her face. It covered her cheeks and neck quickly, and the third one hit her swollen tits.

"Bill!" Linda said in surprise shock. "You cum buckets! I never seen as much cum." She finished and briefly wondered about how it would feel if he finished in her pussy -- how that much warm cum would feel in her womb.

Bill nearly collapsed onto the bed after such a strong orgasm -- and not to mention, the surrealness that his own mother brought him to such orgasmic heights.

If Bill hadn't been laying down, he would have fallen. He looked into his mother's beautiful hazel eyes and thought that with all his come all over her face and tits, she looked like the goddess of spunk.

The cum all over her face didn't diminish her smile and bright look as she eased her way to her son. She began staring at her son that had just come in her mouth. Bill's cum tased sweeter than any other cum she had ever tasted, yet there was something else that captivated the flavor of him. Maybe it was her arousal, maybe it was the taboo, or maybe the fact that she had secretly wanted his cock inside her ever since he started to mature and turn into a man.

Linda had always thought her son was good looking, but as he matured, he started looking more and more like his father. Not the man that abandoned them, but his real biological father -- the man that Linda was so in love with. Her conservative parents refused to allow her to see him.

She would sneak out of the house to spend time with him for years until her father found out and forced him to move out of state. He told him that he would ruin him and his parents if he didn't comply with his will.

But the damage was already done. Linda was already pregnant, and after her pregnancy came to light -- her dad forced her to marry Hank. She had lived a decent life with Hank, but it was devoid of love. The only love she knew for the next eighteen years was that of her son. As she had watched her son grow and mature, slowly resembling her ex, she fell in love with him -- but could never tell anyone.

Today, for the first time as Linda looked up into her son's handsome face, she said "how was that Bill?"

Chapter three

Becoming lovers.

Bill took some time to get a grip on what happened. He loved his mother as much as anyone had loved their mom. He always thought it was hot when she wore sexy things around the house. When they went out, his mother would dress to the nines and look astonishing. Bill would spend hours looking at her anyway he could. As Bill continued looking at his mother's cum covered face with her breasts exposed to him in a way he had never seen, he found himself wanting to kiss her with more passion than had been requested of him that whole day.

Bill took his mother and brought her to him, ignoring the mess on her face and brought his lips to her. He pillaged her mouth with his tongue, just taking what he wanted. His mother did nothing but kiss him back.

Bill picked her up, rolled her over then covered her body with his, while they continued to kiss.

Linda did nothing but comply to his will and mold into him and his every desire. He rolled her over and continued to kiss her passionately.

Linda surrendered to his wishes, not holding anything back.

Bill didn't hesitate. He began to kiss down her cum covered neck and her breasts that took a big blast of his load too. Then he found her nipple and began to ravish it, feeling her up as he enjoyed the sensation her nipple in his mouth.

Linda was taken aback by her son's aggressiveness, and she enjoyed this confidence very much. The way he took over her seduction of him. She had planned to seduce him that week. In fact, her plans were going better than she had ever hoped. He actually wanted her.

Linda felt him kiss down her stomach and to her pubic mound. She opened her legs for him to access what she knew he wanted. He wanted her sex. He was going to eat her pussy. This would be the first time she had her pussy eaten in almost nineteen years. The last man that had eaten her pussy was her son's father.

Bill attacked her pussy with his tongue with vigor, returning the favor his mother gave him. He could not stop, even when she began to scream out her orgasms. He just couldn't keep his face away from her hot steamy beautiful pussy, it was as if some primal urge had been awoken in him, and he continued to lick and suck it.

She began trying to push him off as he forced one orgasm after the other onto his own mother. When he finally stopped, Linda could do nothing but lay in a state of perpetual bliss with all the pleasure she had experienced. She didn't think it could get any better when her son made his way between her legs. That is until he began to mount her in the missionary position.

"Mom?" He asked. "Mom?"

It took all of Linda's strength to open her eyes and look at him.

"Mom? Are you ok with this?" he asked, hoping she knew what he meant. He was about to fuck his own mother. He was about to put his cock in the same hole he had come out of at birth.

"Oh yes" she breathed out as an answer. "Please get inside me" She finished breathlessly as she continued to surrender to her son's will.

She began to feel her pussy being impaled by his cock. He went in slowly. She felt every inch enter her, fill her, and stretch her open as he continued. She felt her cervix being prodded and she opened her eyes as she knew that was as far as he could ever get inside her. But then she began to worry, she noticed that his cock was all the way inside her -- he had buried it inside her to the hilt. He was a perfect fit.

"Take me Bill, take me forever." She said, as he began to pump in and out of her with long deliberate strokes.

Bill fucked her for quite some time and filled her pussy with another huge load. Linda thought that after his first release he would be fairly empty, but she was wrong. He filled her to the point she was overflowing. Linda smiled as she now knew his cum did feel as good as she had hoped filling her womb.

Then he did it again. Linda was amazed how his cock didn't soften like most men's cocks do after they orgasm. He remained impressively hard and just sat inside her for a while until he started manipulating her to remount her in the scissors position. His own cock holding his cum inside his mother like a plug. Then he began to fuck her some more. This time more slowly and gently.

Chapter 4

Linda:

Linda's orgasm was softer this time, but it still filled her with pleasure unmatched by that of any of her other lovers. Of course, she only had two -- but neither of them had given her as much pleasure.

Bill came a third time, but unlike the first two times, this knocked him down a lot. Linda could feel him softening inside her -- and she enjoyed the transition from hard to soft as she thought about how she had come more in the last twenty minutes than she had come in the last eighteen years.

Linda was never attracted to Hank, though she thought a lot of him, and he was a good-looking man for all practical purposes. She never gave him much consideration. They had sex on their wedding night and then about once a week until she could no longer have sex as she was carrying Bill.

After giving birth to her son, Linda enjoyed the next six weeks not having sex with her husband, though she knew it would not last. In the preceding years after Bill's birth, she found a way to take care of her husband without letting on.

Then in the last ten years, she discovered that he had a mistress in an apartment not far from where he worked.

If her father had found out about his mistress, he would have torn Hank a new one.

Linda actually felt relieved. She even confronted Hank and warned him about how she found out to give him some pointers on how to keep his mistress more of a secret.

Linda's one joy was her son. He was conceived with the love she had shared with the only other man she had ever loved. Bryan Bain.

Linda thought that she could live forever in his arms, and did until her father found out about him. She never knew why her dad hated him so much, but she suspected it was because he was uncomfortable with Linda having sex at the young age of 16. His hatred caused the two of them nothing but trouble.

Finally, Bryan came to the realization that they lived by the golden rule, and he who has the gold rules. Bryan had no gold, and would have none unless he left the one woman he loved more than life itself.

Linda never learned what happened to him or where he went. She was heartbroken without closure, believing him as someone that just could not match the strength of her father's wealth and power. She knew Bryan was no match for her father. In fact, neither was she.

Linda took the deal her father gave her, by forcing her to marry Hank. She didn't really object at the time because she knew that deep down, she would never find someone she loved the way that she loved Bryan -- so she might as well indulge her father. Linda let her son be named by Hank, she vowed to be the best wife she could be to a man she didn't love and did her best to fulfill that vow.

In truth, if anyone asked Hank if she was a good wife, he would tell them so without any hesitation.

But then came the death of her father. He died earlier than anyone could have expected. Linda was a good daughter to her father and cared for him as he asked. She received most of the inheritance from him -- the stocks portfolio would set her up for life.

The dot com era did not make her father much money, but she knew how to navigate this modern innovation -- and now with the extra assets, she could rock the world.

Yet there was one thing no amount of money could buy : passionate love. Just simple love. She later found it in her son.

Now, her son was making love to her. He had made her cum more times in one night than Hank and Bryan had done in her whole life.

She laid with her son Bill and drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

Chapter 5

The island experiences.

Both Linda and Bill were amazed at just how organized everything was. Breakfast consisted of a large buffet. There where folding tables and chairs everywhere. The mornings were thick with dew but it didn't dissuade anyone from having a great time.

Then lunch. A chuck wagon was set up and they had some sort of BBQ almost every afternoon, it was great food too. Everyone ate well. Linda and Bill both were stuffed. The afternoon was filled with activities. There were hot dog and pie eating contests, and there were sack races and three-legged races. They had all sorts of activities.

They set up two groups and used Mother and sons against the Father- daughter teams. Some aunts and nephews and uncle-nieces joined the ranks, and no one complained.

At dinner time, they set up formal dining in the far wing of the hotel. Several couples sat together, and they got to meet more people from different walks of life.

Susan and her son Kyle: they started their incestuous relationship when she became "SHIPWRECKED WITH MY SON" 'Hearther26' and managed to make it to the event.

They also ate with David and Amanda who had been "FORCED INTO INCEST" rgjohn on an island and later made a great escape.

After dinner, the couples would go outside to where a make-shift dance floor was set up with artificial turf. A DJ would play some romantic music for all to enjoy.

Bill and his mother Linda would sneak out and make their way to the room for more fun and great sex.

Linda was beside herself with joy as her son made love to her every night. She felt like she was 18 again and with her beloved Bryan as Bill looked so much like him.

The fantasy still wasn't enough. She loved her son, and was enjoying having him at her every beck and call. She would be leaning on him all the time and people would comment what a handsome couple they were.

Bill loved the attention he was getting from his mom and very much loved the loving he was getting too. He had never been happier with himself.

As their passion grew bigger and their love grew stronger, when asked to kiss each other -- it was more like making out. Bill wouldn't let Linda break the kiss even after a long moment. Bill would even start to grope her ass and side boob a few times.

What shocked Linda the most was she never stopped any of his advances. She had slowly become his whore and would let him use her any way he wanted in the moment.

Laying in bed one night after some wonderful loving, her head resting on his strong chest, Linda wondered if he would make her have sex with other men. Would he turn her out and force her to become a call girl for him?

Linda had a terrible time sleeping that night, and in the morning when they woke, with tears in her eyes, she asked him "Bill?" looking at him nervously.

"What do you expect of me now that we are lovers?"

Bill took a few moments, wondering what his mother was thinking about. He looked confused and looked deep into her eyes before he could answer her.

"Mom. I love you so much. Being your lover now is a huge responsibility. To be honest, I want to ask you to marry me. I want to make a life with you. and move somewhere that we can live as man and wife. I want to take care of you for the rest of your life. And make love to you as often as I can. What we have is special. Please don't tell me we have to stop when this week ends?"

There were tears welling up in Linda's eyes.

"I would love to give you all that. And there is no way we can stop now. It would kill me not to be able to make love to you Bill. You're mine now and I want you, and I will be yours every time you want me too."

Chapter six:

End of the retreat.

Bill and his mother packed up. He was amazed how much they had acquired the 8 days they spent on the island. There were venders that sold clothes and other things they needed, as Hank had abandoned them with minimal essentials.

Linda told Bill that she had made arrangements for them to get a ride back to the mainland. Bill expected Tommie and his mother Sue to take them "A MOTHER AND HER SON" (rgjohn): However, they left early.

Garry and his mom Amy, "SPRING BREAK WIFE" (MajorReWright): asked for help with their luggage, so Bill figured that they might take them back to shore. But they soon took off in a speed boat as fast as it was loaded.

It took some time before they reloaded their dinghy with their clothing, souvenirs and other items. After everything, Bill and his mother got on board the dinghy and cast off.

"Where to, mom?" Bill asked. "I really don't want to take the small boat fifty miles back to Fort Lauderdale."

Linda laughed and pointed to one of the large sailing boats anchored just off the shore.

Bill thought the boat looked familiar, as he drove the small dingy close to the sailing boat that his lover pointed to. As they drew closer, he saw what he least expected. It was Hank.

Bill never knew of his lineage. He had always thought that Hank was his father without question, as most kids do.

Linda could easily see how scared Bill was. She knew this would happen and prepared her defense. "Relax Bill. Everything is just as it should be." She tried to set him at ease.