Finding Incest Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill slowed the boat down and stopped it short of where his father could toss them a line. He then turned to his mom. "What is going on mom?" he asked in a shaken and voice.

"Let's get on board and we will talk about it. We will confess everything to you."

It took a few moments before Bill hedged the boat forward and cut the engine in time to grab the line Hank threw to him. He secured it to a boat cleat and Hank pulled the small craft to the large sailboat. They both hopped off the dinghy and climbed aboard.

Bill was ready to fight but Hank did nothing but smile with what seemed like happiness as he welcomed his stepson and his soon to be ex-wife aboard the boat.

"How was your stay Linda?" Hank asked wile smiling.

"It went better than I had hoped, to be honest with you. I was in heaven the whole week. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me." Linda replied with obvious great emotion.

Hank smiled and continued "I was so terrified that I left you at the wrong island, I stuck around for quite a while till I saw the sign go up."

Linda went to him right in front of her son-turned-lover and kissed his cheek. "You did perfect." Then she continued. "Did you get ahold of the attorneys?"

"Yes, I did. They have everything typed up and ready for us to sign when we get home. I told them exactly what you wanted." He paused. "We will still have to wait for the 60-day grace period, but that should be a breeze. I see no problems."

Linda then turned to her son.

"Are you ready for the great news?... I will be divorced in 60 days" she said with a brilliant smile.

Bill was perplexed to say the least. He had no idea of what was happening, but he felt that he was in the middle of a mess he wanted nothing to do with.

"What is going on, mom?" he finally asked.

Let's have a seat on the dining table and I will tell you everything, Bill.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CONFESHIONS.

Linda sat with her soon to be ex, Hank, smiling to her left -- and her son Bill to her right at a round dinner table.

"Bill? I had never been in love with Hank. Or him me." She began. "But ever since you started to mature, my feelings for you increased exponentially." She smiled at her son. "I woke up one day a few years ago, and knew I was in love with someone I could or would never be able to be with the way I wanted to." She smiled looking straight at her son "you"

Bill was bewildered and asked. "Ok? Now, is that why we are here and were left on the island together?"

"It is, Bill." She assured him.

"I met Lorie and her son Ricky online several months ago. Do you remember them? They where on the island with us. We spent a lot of time with them too."

"Of course, mom. They were a great couple." He responded.

"Well, Lorie goes by 'KNOWING MOM' (Wordmaster) and we had been conversing via email and some chat lines. She told me about this island and the event that we went on, but I couldn't just say hey son wanna go to incest island and seduce me and turn me into your love slave... now could I?"

Bill actually thought otherwise. He had always thought of her as the sexiest woman on earth. But he kept that to himself for now. "Go on?"

"Though Hank is a good man I had never loved him at all. Your grandfather made us get married and stay together so it would look good for him. Your real father left me after your grandpa bribed him to." Linda felt her heart start to break again each time she thought of him.

"Well after your grandpa's death, Hank and I decided to follow our hearts. With Lorie's help, I made reservations on the island. I would have slept in a sleeping bag on the wet beach to get you to be my lover. But fortunately, I didn't have to."

"That is what all the winking and eyerolling was about when we checked in?"

"Yes Bill, I didn't want to spoil it for you, but I wanted you. I was hoping to see if we could co-exist or if you would just forever be my son and nothing more. I loved the time we spent on Incest Island. So please tell me you did too."

Bill was on overload. His own mom had planed and plotted to seduce him. Her plan worked out brilliantly and now he was very shaken. He was also processing the fact thar Hank was not his real father. The whole situation was surreal.

"Mom, can I have some time?" he said feeling a little faint.

Linda felt all the blood rush from her face. 'He doesn't love me like I need him to', she thought to herself.

Bill went outside for some air and to think about what had just happened, as well as what he was going to do. His reality had been turned upside down in just a matter of minutes.

Linda was devastated to watch her son walk away from her, it seemed that all her best laid plans were for nothing. She felt like life would not be worth living if not for her son. The only reason she had even got up most mornings was to watch him grow up and turn into the man he is now. She tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to come to the surface, but failed. She knew she needed her son Bill.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Resurrection.

Linda was smart enough to know that if they would have gone straight to the mainland, she would lose her son for sure. So, she had called ahead and extended the rental of his boat for another week, hoping to be able to talk to and seduce her son again.

Bill wasn't making it easy. He stayed in his room for almost two days before he finally came out. He looked at his mother with a look that she couldn't read at all.

Linda asked. "Are you hungry Bill, I could fix you something?" she pleaded for him to break the silence and talk to her like they did on the island.

"Mom? Where is dad?" he asked.

"He is at the helm of the ship Bill. He is enjoying being captain of the ship. So, he is spending a lot of time there." Linda answered him, wondering what he wanted with him.

Without a smile, and with no show of emotions at all, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the helm of the ship, almost dragging her.

As they came into the helm, Bill stared at his stepfather.

"How far out from the mainland are we, Hank?" he asked in a demanding tone.

Hank was taken aback by his tone and the fact that he had called him by his name instead of dad. He stood straight to answer him.

"Your mom suggested that we sail around for a few days until you've had a chance to prosses everything. So, we are maybe 10 miles off shore."

"Turn the boat due east and hold that. Let me know when we are twenty miles out. Can you do that?" Bill asked.

"Yes Sir." Hank answered with a mock salute. He really didn't like being ordered around, but he wasn't going to fight after everything Bill had gone through. But he did want to know why.

"Would you tell me why we are going east?"

"You're the captain of this ship, aren't you?"

"Well yes, I guess you can say that." Hank said.

"Well then, as captain of the ship. You have the authority to marry me and mom. And as soon as we are in international waters, you will do that." Bill ordered.

Linda had been just standing next to her son and wondering what was about to happen. She didn't expect this thought. She turned to Bill. "Really?" was all she could get out.

"Yes mom. Really. I told you on the island I wanted to marry you and now it's happening. Hank and you are as good as divorced so who cares about the technicalities of dates or times. I want you. I have been in love with you forever and I don't want to stop loving you mom. I don't think I can. Mom I need you so much, please marry me today on this ship and be my wife forever more?"

Linda kissed her son and it wasn't just a peck either. When she broke the kiss, she said.

"Guess I need to get ready. I am getting married today."

Epilog:

Bill and Linda married that day and were happy together for many years after.

Bill wanted to know more about his real father and hired a private detective to find him. It took some time to get the whole story, but when the detective finally came forward with the report -- both Linda and Bill where devastated. Linda learned for the first time, as the detective made a copy of his suicide note, that Bryan could not live "without his beloved Linda at his side."

Linda cried her eyes out and Bill held her delicately as she wept.

They visited the grave site and left flowers for him. Then Linda thanked him for such a wonderful son and for her future: his final gift to her.

Thank you for reading.

Lee.