Finding Ivy Ch. 15

Story Info
Ivy tells her mother.
4.7k words
4.51
5.1k
9
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy stepped out of Greg's truck. He had already jumped out to help her with the suitcase. It was late and all the lights were off at the house. Her mother and Rick must already be in bed. However, she did not see Rick's truck.

Ivy made a quiet gesture to Greg as they walked up. He handed her the suitcase as he stepped up onto the stoop. Ivy grabbed it and gave him a quick little kiss.

"Thanks for everything," she whispered.

"Any time, just give me a call." He replied turning back to the truck.

Ivy watched him leave, and then opened the door. She was trying to be quiet. Ivy didn't want to wake anyone. She stepped in, slowly closing the door behind her. She hefted the suitcase and walked up the stairs.

She went right to her bedroom, and once again closed the door softly behind her. She flipped the light on and set the suitcase on the floor. She was tired and it would be nice to sleep. Ivy pulled her top off and slid her pants down.

She sat on the bed and pulled her socks off. She looked over in the mirror. She did look amazing. She got up and walked over to her dresser. She pulled her panties off and tossed them into the laundry. She turned again to admire her cock in the mirror.

"Ivy," she heard.

Her head spun to the door, her mother stood in her nightgown staring at the giant cock between her legs. Her jaw was open and her eyes were almost bugging out of her head.

"Mom, get out. What the fuck why didn't you knock." Ivy screamed as she stepped to the door and slammed it in her mother's face.

Ivy turned, tears immediately welling up. What was she going to do. Her mom had definitely scene her cock. She could hide it and pretend like nothing happened. She did not know what to do. Just as she began to try and shrink her cock. She heard a knock.

"Ivy, can I please come in we need to talk. I am not sure what I just saw but please just let me in." Heather said.

"Um, let me just put something on." Ivy stammered.

The door opened, Ivy had not locked it. Her mother had stepped in before she could put anything on. Ivy turned away from her mom, trying to hide her dick, but not really succeeding.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Turn around, I am your mother. You have nothing to be scared off."

Ivy turned and looked her mom in the eyes. Heather smiled and then looked her up and down. Her eyes got stuck when she saw the cock again. She started to say something but stopped.

"Mom, I wanted to tell you but, but, but..." Ivy stuttered.

"It's ok," Heather said. " You can tell me now."

Heather sat on the bed and pulled her daughter down next to her. She looked down at Ivy's cock and then back at her face. She reached out and touched Ivy's face.

"You are so beautiful, now I'm sure there is a good reason you have that between your legs."

"Well, Mom, it's just hard to explain, and is all very confusing." Ivy started to tell her.

Ivy began with the night it all started. She told her mom everything, even the part about fucking her step-dad's ass. She spilled her guts. Sometimes crying, sometimes getting a little aroused by her story, and sometimes just trying to explain. When she finished she looked her mom in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry, if I had told you earlier then maybe I would just be a normal girl headed off to school. Now I'm some kinda weirdo, that has no idea what is happening." She cried.

Her mom pulled her in tight for a hug. She sat on the edge of the bed holding her daughter as she sobbed.

"It's gonna be ok." She told her.

Ivy let lose. She cried and cried. She had needed this for a long time. Ivy was glad that her mom knew, but now what.

"Ivy, it's ok. We can go to the doctor. We will see what they can do. I'm sure they can remove it." Her mom tried to console her.

Ivy's mind raced. Have it removed? Was that really an option. She didn't think so, and was pretty sure she did not want to.

She was going to have to convince her mom to trust her. Ivy needed to be in control. She would need to stop crying and convince her mom that her cock was just fine.

Ivy pulled away from her mom. "Thanks mom, I needed that. Do you really think the doctors could remove it?"

"Probably, but we would need to keep it kinda quiet. With how sexually active you have been, people might ask questions."

"I'm sure." Ivy had to think fast.

"Mom, let me just show you something."

Ivy stood up and stepped in front of her mom. She focused for a second and willed her dick to get hard. It stood 12 inches, thick, and erect. Ivy saw her mom's tongue slip out. She concentrated a little more and it grew. She made the cock slide between her massive boobies and stop right under her chin.

She looked her mom in the eyes as her mouth opened to except her own cock. She felt her lips on the tip, as she let a little spit dribble down between her tits. Her tongue slid out and licked the shaft. She kept her eyes on her mom as she began to bob up and down on the tip of her cock.

Heather couldn't help herself, she was mesmerized by her daughter. She watched as the beautiful teen gave her self a blow job. She felt her panties instantly moisten. Her hand slid between her legs. She rubbed her pussy through her nightgown as she watched. It was amazing. She had not been this horny in years.

Ivy watched her mother's hand as it slipped between her thighs. Could she really do this. She needed her mom to understand the gift she had. Her thoughts were spiraling, it was like the cock was trying to save it self.

Ivy peeled her lips from around her cock. She smiled as she licked her lips. She let her cock shrink back to 12 inches.

"Here mom you try." Ivy whispered guiding her cock towards her mother's face.

"Ivy, I can't. It's ..." she stuttered.

Ivy placed her cock on her mother's lips. "Just try it, you will love it. It's not some stinky boy dick. It taste like flowers."

Ivy pushed her hips forward waiting to see what her mom would do. She was hard as a rock and knew there was no turning back. Her cock slid past her mother's lips. It glided into the soft in brace of Heather's mouth.

Ivy groaned. "Go ahead, suck it mom, you won't regret it."

Heather looked up at her daughter as her mouth filled with the amazing cock. She looked Ivy in the eyes and saw desire. No one had ever looked at her like that. She could feel her self moisten even more. Her panties were soaked.

Heather moaned a little as her teen daughter slid her cock deep into her mouth. She felt Ivy slowly pull back and then push forward gently. She moved her hand from her pussy and reached around and grasped Ivy's perfect ass.

She pulled Ivy deep into her mouth. Working her tongue around the massive cock as she tried to take it all in. She felt it slide down her throat and she gagged a little.

"That's good mom, take as much as you can." Ivy breathed.

Ivys hands squeezed her own boobs. She was really enjoying watching her mommy suck her cock. Also, her mom wasn't terrible at it.

Ivy reached down and pulled her mother off her cock. Heather groaned with disappointment.

"Look mom, I still have a pussy." Ivy said turning around. "Give it a taste."

Ivy bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Showing her mother her girly little butt hole, and her ripe teen pussy that was dripping wet.

Ivy felt her mother's tongue slide down her ass cheek tickling her little hole. It came to rest on her plump pussy lips.

Heather's tongue slid easily into her daughter's tight moist pussy. She worked it deep into her daughter enjoying the feminine taste for the first time. Her hand slid into her own panties and easily into her moist snatch.

Heather gasped a little as her own fingers found her sensitive clit. She pressed her face deeply between her daughters cheeks, she loved the taste of Ivy's fresh pussy juices.

Heather vigorously rubbed her own clitty, quickly bringing her self to orgasm. Her body shook with a jolt and she fell back on the bed closing her eyes, savoring the taste in her mouth as her pussy quivered.

Ivy was grinning, she had not seen her mother cum but knew she had. Now was the time to really impress her.

She turned around and saw her mother's soaked nightgown, and her hand still in her panties. Her mom's eyes were closed and she had a slight smile.

Ivy reached out and pushed her mom's nightgown up. It revealed cute little black panties with a bow. Ivy noticed a mound of hair underneath.

"What are you doing." Her mom said in a slightly lazy voice.

"I need to show you the best part." She replied.

"Ivy we have already done to much. This has got to stop." Her mother said trying to sound firm.

"But that's not fair, you got to cum, all I want is to get the same." She said in a snarky voice.

"We have to stop, you need to see a doctor. I mean who has a pussy and a penis?" Heather questioned.

"It doesn't matter what I have!" Ivy said getting angry.

She reached down and jerked her mother's panties off. Heather protested a little but ultimately they were on the floor. Her mother's dripping cunt was covered in wispy blond hair. Ivy could see the liquid caught up in her mound.

Ivy looked at her mom, and once again reached down. She slid her fingers down through her mother's pubic hair. Her mother's bush was thick. It looked like she had never shaved it.

"Mom, your growing a wild animal down there." She giggled.

"Ivy we shouldn't be doing this, we have gone to far." Heather said.

"I know that this is crazy mom, but I am 18 and it's my choice. I am going to fuck you. Unless you tell me not to. I know you will love it. You are going to need to keep quite so Rick does not here."

"Don't worry about that." Her mom said. "He is not here he left a few days ago."

Ivy wondered what had happened. "What's going on?"

"I made him leave. I was tired of him and his shit." She replied not really wanting to talk to Ivy about it.

"Mom. That's a big deal. When were you going to tell me." Ivy said

Heather sighed. "I don't know, I really don't know anything. I am confused, we are talking about this while you are holding a giant penis and I just had an orgasm while eating your pussy."

"Mom, We can talk about all that later. I really need this." Ivy said.

Her mom had been distracted, and Ivy needed to cum. She stepped forward and guided her cock into her mother's hairy pussy.

"Ivy wait!" Heather said.

"Mom it will be alright. You will love it." Ivy begged.

"But your my daughter."

"Your daughter had a pussy, I have and magical cock and I want you to experience it. Just close your eyes and enjoy."

Heather looked at the desire in Ivy's eyes and sighed. Just this one time she thought as she closed her eyes.

Ivy smiled. She could tell her mom had given in. Ivy pushed her cock deep into her mother's cunt. Her mom groaned, Ivy pushed deeper. The feeling of hair was different, Ivy liked it.

With a grunt Ivy pressed her dick deep into her mother. She could see the impression of her cock through her moms skin. She felt like she was in her womb.

"Mom, your so tight." Ivy groaned as she slid her cock back and forth inside of her mother.

Heather's pussy was dripping, she had never felt so full. Her daughter was making her feel amazing. She would not last long. Her first orgasm burst inside of her as her daughter fucked her hard.

"Oh, Ivy it's amazing." She moaned as her body quaked.

Ivy did not stop, she filled her mom completely with her cock. Heather could not believe sex could feel so good. Her daughter's cock was buried deep inside her. She pushed back as Ivy's cock penetrated her.

She slid her pussy back and forth, it felt amazing. Heather opened her eyes and looked at Ivy. Her daughter was perfect. Her massive tits bounced every time she pushed forward. Sweat dripped slightly down her cheeks as she pumped.

"Fuck me Ivy, I love it." Heather shouted.

"I knew you would." Ivy said as her mom was rocked by another orgasm.

Ivy let her cock grow slightly, filling her mother continually as she stretched her tight little love box out. Ivy pinched her nipple as she pushed ever deeper into her mother. The slight tickle from her mom's pubic hair was arousing.

Ivy was ready to cum. She leaned forward and kissed her mom. There lips met and Heather wrapped her arms around her daughter pulling her in tight. Ivy lost her balance and fell onto her mother.

With one last push of her hips Ivy exploded deep in her mother's womb. Both ladies screamed in ecstasy as orgasms gripped their body.

Ivy pushed her tongue deep down her mother's throat while her cock filled her mother's pussy to the rim. Cum was gushing out of Heather's love box with each additional thrust. Ivy slowed and got control of her body, however her mother was still shaking with pleasure.

Ivy slid off of her Mother. She looked at Heather and smiled. How crazy was that she thought. She had just given her own mother the best orgasm of her life. Ivy reached over and turned her mother's face to her.

"I am going to keep my cock mom." She told her. "No need to do anything about it. I have it all handled."

"Ok," Heather said sheepishly. "Let's talk more in the morning. We need some sleep."

Heather went to get up, but Ivy pulled her down. "Sleep with me tonight mom. Please!!"

Heather smiled. "Sure."

She laid down beside Ivy. She held her daughter tight, and pulled up the covers.

"That was crazy Ivy. I love you so much no matter what."

"I know mom. I love you. Let's get some sleep." Ivy muttered sinking into her mother's warm embrace.

...

Heather woke up in a slight daze. She kinda hoped it had been a dream. It was the best sex she had ever had, but it was with her daughter. Or what use to be her daughter. She felt Ivy's warm body against hers. She was still her only child.

She slid her hand down to Ivy's waist and reached a little around her hips. Yup, there was a massive cock still there. It had not been a dream. She fumbled around a little bit. She got her hand around the flaccid shaft. She gave it a good squeeze.

It jumped a little, and stiffened slightly. Heather did not know why she was doing this, it was so wrong. She just couldn't help her self. She felt a little out of control, but she was so curious.

Heather's hand glided up and down the massive member. She didn't want to wake Ivy, so she tried to be super quiet. She, however, couldn't keep her hands off her teen daughter. Heather's pussy was already gushing, and her nipples were hard. The cock grew in her hand rather quickly.

The moist mom couldn't believe that she had fit the massive thing inside her. She felt her juices leek down her thigh. She wanted that cock again, but really was confused. She let go.

Heather's heart was pounding, was she going to do it again. She really needed it, her mind was racing. It's not my daughter anymore.

She rolled over and pressed her ass against Ivy's huge cock. Her cunt was now dripping wet, and as she pushed her butt down Ivy's tip slid easily into her hole.

Heather gasped. It was so big, it filled her completely up. The hot mom slid down slowly on the shaft forcing it deeper and deeper into her.

Heather rocked slowly back and forth, moaning every time her daughters cock brushed against her g spot. She forced her pussy down onto the massive member. She wanted to feel Ivy's balls touch her ass.

She groaned a little louder and pulled up her shirt. Her tits weren't at all like Ivy's but she was proud of them. She could fill a C cup, and new people liked to look at them. She wondered how Ivy avoided all the attention, or if she even cared.

Heather grasped her boob and pinched the nipple as she slid up and down on her teen daughter's dick. The bed creaked a little as she rocked her ass back in forth. She felt so full, Ivy's cock filled her completely.

She felt her orgasm building as she tried to secretly fuck her daughter. It began deep in the pit of her cunt, and then gushed forward. Her body quivered as she was completely lost in her joy. She cried out, and then tried to cover her own mouth. Her legs shook and her chest thrusted forward.

Just as she finished she felt Ivy slide deeper into her juicy pussy.

"My turn now mom." Ivy whispered in her ear.

Heather felt her daughter push on her back gently. She rolled over. She was now lying on her chest. Somehow Ivy's cock never slipped out. She felt Ivy push deep into her.

Ivys boobs squished against her mother's back as she rocked her hips. Her mother's ass felt so soft and bouncy. She pushed deep into her mom, enjoying the feeling of her mother's juices freeing her up to go deep.

"Ivy your so deep." Heather moaned.

"Mom, your pussy is so juicy and tight. I love it." Ivy pushed hard, her balls slapping her mother's ass.

She leaned up a little and placed her hand on the small of her mother's back as she pounded the older woman's cunt. Juices were every where and both women were moaning and groaning with pleasure.

Heather arched her ass a little, "pound my pussy baby."

"Mom, I am going to cum." Ivy shouted.

"Fill me up baby, I want to feel you cum deep inside me." Heather panted.

Ivy felt her orgasm building with one last thrust her cock exploded deep inside her mother. Ivy's cock spasmed inside of Heather. With each burst she felt her mom cum also. As she spent her last load, she collapsed onto her mom.

Cum covered the sheets and mixed with the juices of both mother and daughter. They laid there for a little just holding each other.

"Ivy, we have so much to talk about, but right now I'm hungry. Do you want me to make you breakfast?" Heather asked.

"That would be amazing mom."

As heather got up, Ivy's cock slipped from her pussy. Hot cum dribbled down her leg. Heather reached between her legs and wiped a little on to her finger. She opened her mouth and licked her fingers.

"I love how you taste, I could almost eat you for breakfast."

Ivy giggled. "Anytime."

"Let me get cleaned up real quick, then I will cook you the eggs you like. " She said lovingly.

"Thanks mom, your amazing. Oh by the way, I think it's good that you kicked Rick out. " Ivy told her mother.

Ivy watched her mom leave the room. She was still a little tired and waking up to her mother riding her cock was hot, but should she really have fucked her mom. It was the ultimate taboo.

She had tried to hide it from her mom, but it did feel good to tell her the truth.

Ivy looked down at her massive cock. Cum was drying all over, but it looked magnificent. Ivy swung her legs off the bed and stood up. She would need to wash the sheets. She bent down and pulled them off and tossed them into her basket.

She turned to her dresser and picked out a pair of peach colored panties. They where a bikini cut with lace in the front. She shrunk her cock and tucked it in. She pulled out a tank top that definitely did not cover her tits and pulled it over her head.

Ivy walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. So hot she thought, her cock already stirring just looking at herself. She picked up a brush and took care of her hair. She pulled it back into two pony tails. Kinda schoolgirlish, and then brushed her teeth.

She had finished in the bathroom and could here her mom in the kitchen downstairs. She headed for the kitchen, smiling as her ass bounced down the stairs.

Her mom was at the stove. She had on a white tee and a pair of running shorts. She looked good Ivy thought.

"So what happened mom, what finally brook the straw." Ivy asked taking a seat at the table.

"Well Ivy, it's been bad for a while. I just couldn't take it anymore. He had no drive, and I think he was gambling with my money." She said focused on the eggs.

"I am so sorry mom. Please let me know what I can do." Ivy replied.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12