Finding Ivy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you have done enough, Whatever happened last night I can't think about anything else." Heather answered.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much, but I just can't believe it." Heather turned around a tear was falling down her cheek. "I think I took advantage of you, I mean the situation is crazy and I was so hot. I am so sorry."

Ivy stood up and walked to her mother. Pulling her in close for a big hug. Ivys tits pressed against her mother's. She looked her mom in the eyes.

"It wasn't a mistake. I needed it as much as you. I am so happy that you know about me. It's been so hard not being able to be honest with you." She told her.

Ivy kissed her mom passionately. Pressing her lips against her mother's, while she squeezed her hot ass. Ivy felt her mother's tongue slip into her mouth. They embraced for a minute , then Heather pushed away.

"Can't let the eggs burn." She said wiping the tear from her cheek.

She turned and took the pan off the stove. Ivy walked back to the table and sat down. She watched as her mother put some eggs on a plate and poured them both some coffee.

Heather put the plates on the table and sat down. "Now what." She said taking a sip of coffee.

"What do you mean?" Ivy asked her.

"I am your mother, you are my daughter. You just made love to me, and it was the best sex I have ever had. I know you said it was ok, but I'm not sure. I mean what happens next."

"I have an idea." Ivy said after finishing chewing.

She got down on her knees and crawled toward her mother. "Mommy, I am still hungry. Can I eat your pussy?" She said mischievously.

Heather blushed as she watched her daughter crawl in between her legs. "That's not what I had in mind, I wanted to talk like adults." She said as she opened her legs.

"But mommy, I am so hungry." Ivy looked up at her mother.

She reached out and pulled at her mom's shorts. Heather lifted her ass a little as Ivy slipped the shorts off.

"Wow, mom it's so fuzzy. Let's take care of that. I want clean pussy for breakfast." Ivy giggled.

"What?" Heather said as she watched her daughter jump up and head up stairs.

Heather's pussy was so juicy, but she did not think she could handle another fucking like the last two. She was determined not to let Ivy do it again. She waited for the hot teen to come back downstairs.

Ivy bounced into the kitchen. Her boobs flopping out of the tank top. Heather gazed at the bulge in her panties. Wow, maybe one more time.

"Mom. Get up on the table. I am gonna shave that pretty little kitty. Can't have hair in my breakfast." Ivy said setting down a razor an some cream.

"We can't do that on the table." Heather told her daughter.

"Why not, it's our house and we are the only ones here. Now climb up ther and just shut your eyes." Ivy ordered.

Heather shook her head but slid the eggs to the side. She stood up and then looked at Ivy as she got a bowl of hot water. The hot mom stepped on the chair and then slid her naked ass across the table. She put her head back and closed her eyes.

Ivy placed the bowl on the table. She looked down at her mother lying with her eyes closed on the table.

"Let me get you a pillow. Take your top off, while I go and get it." Ivy told her.

Heather opened her eyes a little. She could barely whisper "Yes."

Ivy was gone only a second. She had grabbed a pillow out of the living room and placed it under her head.

"Here you go mom. Now just relax and let me take care of you." Ivy said.

Her mom looked hot. Her C cups looked amazing for her age. She had a flat tummy and you could not tell that she had ever been pregnant. Then there was the bush. It was massive, hair everywhere.

Ivy got right to work lathering her mother up and gently shaving her. She took her time. Enjoying watching her mother squirm every time she brushed against her clit.

Her mom's pussy was red, Ivy could tell that she had taken a pounding. Ivy washed the shaver cleaning off the last of the hair. Her mom's pussy was now as smooth as her own. It looked delectable.

"Time for breakfast mommy." Ivy purred.

After she cleaned the last of the shaving cream off. Ivy leaned over the table placing her face between her mother's hot thighs.

Ivy could smell the sex, her mother's pussy was leaking again. Ivy placed her tongue delicately on her mother's engorged clit giving it a quick pass. She heard her mother gasp. She lapped up her mom's juices and massaged her mothers newly shaved mound with her tongue.

She placed her tongue at the bottom of her mother's cunt and licked her way all the way to the hot lady's clit. She fed on that pussy just like a little kitty lapping up milk. Her mother squirmed back and forth. Her hips rocking every which way.

Ivy's mouth opened wide. She placed her mommy's entire pussy in her mouth. Sucking out the juices, while she slid her tongue deep in the tight hole. It was so warm and soft.

Heather came immediately when she felt her daughter's tongue penetrate her pussy lips. Her juices flowed into Ivy's welcoming mouth. Her legs clinched around her daughters head and her fist banged the tables.

Ivy drank her mom's juices, lapping up every last drop. After her mom had relaxed a little Ivy pulled her head from her mom's legs. She looked up and smiled.

"Best breakfast ever." She said licking the juices off her lips.

12