Finding Ivy Ch. 16

Story Info
Ivy solves a problem.
5.6k words
4.33
1.9k
3
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Ivy gently slid her finger into her mom's tight butt hole. The older milf had never tried anal, she had agreed that today would be the day. Ivy's cock was buried deep inside her, and she had just finished lubing her up.

"Ok, how does that feel." She asked.

"A little strange but it doesn't hurt." Her mom answered taking her mouth off of Sara's dripping cunt.

Ivy had her mother bent over the arm of the couch. Heather's face was buried in Sara's freshly shaven pussy. Sara was softly moaning as she was being eaten out. Sara's eyes watched as Ivy fucked her moms pussy, and Her finger explored her asshole.

After she had loosened up her mom, Ivy pulled her enormous cock out of the tight love box.

"Give it to her Ivy! Fuck your mom's beautiful butt." Sara said laughing.

"You ready?" Ivy asked.

"Hold on, hold on. We want to watch." Ivy heard from the kitchen.

Natalie walked in with her giant pink strap on. She was quickly followed by Monica. Both completely naked except for the toy. Natalie plopped down on the arm chair to watch the show.

"I'm nervous Ivy." Heather replied, turning her head from in between the hot teens legs.

"Just focus on that sweet pussy in front of you, I'll be gentle. I promise." Ivy encouraged.

"It's easy just watch me." Monica said joyously.

She grabbed the tube of lube. Squirted it on her hand and stuck it between her ass cheeks. She grinned at Natalie as she climbed onto her reverse cowgirl style.

"Just slide it in!" She said.

Natalie gripped the brunettes hips and guided her onto the massive strap on.

"How is it going to fit?" Heather asked her eyes getting big as Monica lowered her self onto Natalie.

"You just expand and take it." Monica replied.

She grimaced slightly as the huge dildo stretched her anus. With Natalie guiding her hips she lowered herself down. Her eyes closed and she enjoyed the feeling of being so full. A soft moan escaped her lips.

Monica lowered her ass, the huge pink dildo quickly disappeared deep into the tiny teens ever expanding hole. Monica began to bounce softly at first and then harder.

"That looks amazing." Sara said as she rubbed her tits enjoying the show Monica was giving them.

"Ok Ivy. It looks fun. Let's do it." Heather told her daughter.

Ivy concentrated and made her cock smaller. She had already lubed her mother up. Ivy grabbed her dick with her left hand and guided it to the newly stretched entrance. As the tip touched her moms virgin hole, she heard her gasp.

"You will love it. Just relax. Eat some more pussy" Ivy instructed.

Heather turned to the freshly shaved pussy and slid her tongue down the teens clit. Sara shuddered a little. Heather felt hands on her head as Sara guided the Milf to her sweet spot.

Ivy's cock slid into her mom's ass. Ivy was deliberately slow. Sliding in centimeter by centimeter. Her mom groaned a little, but she was buried so deep in Sara's pussy it only made Sara scream with delight.

Ivy was about 7 inches in when she began to fuck. She rocked her hips back and forth. Feeling how tight her mom's butt was. So warm and soft she thought. With each thrust her mom groaned a little. Her humming caused Sara to lose it.

"I'm cumming" the hot blond screamed clinching the older woman's head between her thighs.

Sara's hips bucked causing Heather to slide back deep onto her daughter's fat cock. Her ass enveloped Ivy's entire shaft. Her balls slapped against her mom's dripping pussy.

Sara's eyes rolled back into her head as she savored her orgasm. She couldn't believe how good the mom was at eating her pussy.

As she got control of her self she opened her eyes and watched as Ivy fucked her mom's bubbly ass. It was amazing to watch. And just when she thought it couldn't get better.

She looked over and saw her mom's dildo deep in Monica's tight teen butt. She almost came again. Sara slipped off the couch and crawled over to Monica and her mom.

She slid her hands along her mom's thighs pressing them open. Enjoying the view, as the dildo slid deep in and out of Monica's ass.

As her hands reached her mom's innermost parts. Sara slipped a finger below the dildo, where her mom's moist cunt was exposed.

Her finger slid in easily. Her mom was dripping. Sara slid a second then a third in too her mom.

Natalie groaned with pleasure and pushed her dripping cunt onto her daughter's fingers. As Monica ponded her ass on Natalie's dildo, the hot mom worked her self into a frenzy fucking her sweet teen daughter's fingers.

"Put them all in baby." Natalie groaned loudly.

Sara's eyes lit up. She had never fisted her mom before. Her third finger was no problem. Her gapping pussy was so wet.

"Do it now, I want to cum!" Her mom demanded.

Sara tucked her thumb into the palm of her hand and watched with amazement as her entire hand was swallowed by her mom's pussy.

"Fuck me with your fist!" She demanded.

"Uhhh, l'm cumming." Monica screamed as she continued to fill her ass.

Her ass shuddered as she impaled her self one last time on Natalie's pink dildo. Her pussy juice dripped down her bottom.

"Wow, that was hot." Sara exclaimed having watched her teen friend cum right in front on her face.

Monica turned her head and kissed Natalie. She forced her tongue down the older woman's throat and squeezed a tit.

"Thanks she whispered" as she pulled her lips away.

Monica slipped off the dildo, and moved off the chair. She watched as Sara fist fucked her own mom. Her pussy dripped while watching.

Monica gently rubbed her engorged clit, while enjoying both shows. Two sexy teens fucking there mothers.

She slipped to the floor, spread her legs and rubbed herself.

It wasn't long and Natalie lost it. Her daughters fist deep inside of her pounding at her womb.

Her pussy ruptured, juice squirted everywhere. She arched her back and then forced her self down hard one last time on Sara's fist.

"Holy shit mom. Your cunt won't let me go!" Sara said.

"Here let me help." Monica said

Monica rolled over and stuck her face between Natalie's legs. Her tongue brushed against the mothers quivering clit. Her pussy spasmed just enough that Sara's hand slipped out.

"Thanks girls." Natalie said leaning down to kiss both of them.

All three then turned to watch Ivy destroy her mothers ass. Heather was almost passed out with pleasure. Each pump causing her to cum. The arm of the couch was soaked in pussy juice and there was a puddle of drool on the seat.

Ivy's hands grasped her mother's hips firmly as she forced her self deeper and deeper into her butt.

"Ivy I can't take much more." Her mother stammered.

"Just a few more." Ivy pleaded.

She needed to cum, and she wanted to do it deep in her mother's ass. She let her cock grow a little bit, it was so tight she could hardly move it.

She felt soft hands on her balls. She looked down and grinned as Monica played with the massive orbs. Ivy closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensation.

Her cock buried, her balls gently squeezed and her tits flopping in the air.

She felt her balls swell, she tried to stick her dick deeper in, but it would not move any where. She pulled hard on her moms hips and let out a massive grown.

The first spurt of cum blasted deep inside of her mother. Her mother screamed in ecstasy. Her cock jumped and spurted almost ripping her moms tight hole.

Ivy groaned again as her orgasm grew. So much cum was spraying inside of her mother, Ivy's cock was forced out.

Monica grabbed it quickly and placed her mouth around the tip. She greedily drank the next batch. Ivy yelled a little with surprise. Then pulled away from Monica and sprayed the other mother and daughter with her last few gallons of cum.

Natalie was bent over the couch panting. She new her daughter had cum, but could not move. Her pussy was dripping still, her ass ached. She had enjoyed it but thought that she might not ever be able to walk again.

Just when she thought the burning would never stop she felt a cool breeze then a sloppy lick.

Her little pucker hole contracted a little bit. She felt someone kiss her butthole and then work a small tongue in digging for cum. The cool tongue felt nice on her stretched hole.

"Umm, that feels nice." Heather moaned.

Ivy stood looking around. The 5 of them had been fucking all weekend. She only had a week left before they all headed off on their separate ways.

She did not want to leave but had made her mind up to go. She needed to learn more about herself and what ever her future brought.

She smiled and slid down next to her mother. She leaned over and gave her a kiss. Heather swung her legs over the arm of the couch.

"You're ass juice is tasty." Monica giggled quickly moving out of the way.

Ivy loved her new little family. All these ladies were amazing.

"I love you all." She said bursting in to tears.

They all jumped up and piled onto Ivy, hugging and kissing her. Telling her how much they loved her and letting her know that things were going to be fine.

"I know, I know. It's just I'm gonna miss this." She said as she finally got control of her self.

"I will always be here for you." Heather told her daughter.

"What if you forget, what if you don't remember all my changes?"

Ivy asked.

"Well, if that happens you are just going to have to remind me." She answered.

"Yeah, once I see that cock of yours how would I forget." Sara added.

The 5 women sat around and talked into the night. The two moms had to work in the morning, the teens all had stuff to do. This had kinda been the going away party.

For the next couple of days things were pretty boring and normal. They went to work, hung out, fucked a ton, and Ivy spent time with everyone.

Two days before she was set to leave for school, Ivy got a call from Monica.

"Ivy, I need you to come over. My parents are so mad. I just need someone to talk to." She said.

"Sure, sure. I can come over after my shift at the course. What happened." Ivy asked.

"I told them I wasn't going to Bible college, that it wasn't for me. They lost there shit. Said I was grounded and told me I had to go." She answered.

"What, why did you tell them that. I will be over as soon as I can."

Ivy was dressed a bit risqué for the Peterson's house but she didn't care. Her best friend was upset.

She had on a short white skirt and a polo top that hardly contained her boobs. A cute pink belt, and long white socks with matching pink stripes. Her sneakers were also pink.

She hopped in the car, and headed over to Monica's. Her hair was pulled into a top pony tail. She tried to button her shirt, but her boobs were just to big. Oh well she thought.

She parked in the driveway. As she bounced out of the car she tried to pull her skirt down, but it was no use. Just as she reached the door it opened. Monica stood there crying. She looked so sad.

Ivy immediately hugged her friend. She held her tight. Holding her as she sobbed in her arms.

After a few moments. Sara pulled away a tiny bit. "Come in, my parents have just left."

"Is it Ok that I am here?" Ivy asked

"Yea, they said it was fine. I'm just not allowed to go any where." She answered.

Ivy walked in to the house. She followed Monica into the kitchen and they both sat down at the counter.

"What happened, what is going on?" Ivy asked.

"I can't go, I can't leave you." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I have to be with you. You are all I think about. I would die if I had to be away from you."

She began to cry, her shirt was already a wet mess the tears just added to it. Ivy pulled her close again. Monica's head pressed into Ivy's boobs. Ivy hugged her tight.

"We can figure this out. I'm not sure what we can do but we will figure it out." She whispered into her best friends ear.

"I sure hope so." Monica sobbed.

Ivy pushed her a way for a second.

"Look at me." She demanded. "I will figure this out. I will think of something I promise."

"Ok Ivy, Ok." Monica nodded.

"Let's get this wet shirt off of you." Ivy said trying to change the subject to allow her to think about the problem.

What was she going to do, Monica could not move into the dorms with her. It was way to late for Monica to enroll in her school. Also hadn't her parents paid a ton of money to send her to bible school.

The two teens headed up the stairs to Monica's bed room. The Peterson's house was huge. Ivy was going to miss coming over here.

Monica flipped the light on. She pulled off her top, her small tits bouncing out as she pulled it off. Ivy felt her cock stir. It strained against her panties.

She tried to shake it off, she had to think. She did not have time for this. Monica spun around, her perfect teen tits now were pointed right at Ivy.

"Well have you thought of anything?" She asked.

Ivy's cock was pushing out of her skirt. Monica looked down and smiled for the first time.

"I have a way of making you think clear." She said.

Monica dropped to her knees. Kneeling softly on the carpet. She reached out and undid the cute pink belt and pulled her skirt down. Her cock had already made its way out of the tiny pink thong.

Monica grasped the cock. She was addicted and she needed a fix. She pulled it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. Enjoying the sweetness that was Ivy. She looked up at her best friend as she wrapped her sexy lips around the beautiful cock. Her eyes glowed with desire.

She easily took Ivy down her throat. She had been working on this all summer and now it was a breeze. She still could not take it all but she got most of it in her mouth. Her hands found Ivy's massive balls and squeezed.

This is what she needed. Ivy's fat cock in her mouth. She didn't need a boy, a job, or some stupid school that she never wanted to go to in the first place.

She needed her lips wrapped around the most amazing cock on the planet. Her cunt was leaking juices as she let Ivy gently face fuck her. She hoped that her best friend could figure out what to do.

Monica was so mad at her parents, they just did not understand her need. She knew that she was going to stay with Ivy and she might as well deal with it now. She gave Ivy's balls a tug and looked up at the sexy Futa teen.

Her tits bounced slightly as she moved her hips. She smiled when she noticed Monica looking up at her.

"Your amazing," Ivy said. "I think I have a plan."

Monica pulled her mouth back, and slid her hand across her lips, getting the spit off.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Just keep sucking. I will let you know what to do." Ivy said with a smile.

Monica dove back on her best friends cock. Exploring every vain and fold with her tongue. She let go of her balls and slid her hand down into her own panties.

She was so wet, her finger slid right in. She moaned a little on Ivy's cock as she pulled her finger out and rubbed her budding clit.

She was almost lost in a cock sucking trance when she vaguely heard a car door slam. Was her dad home already. He was supposed to stay at the church.

She began to say something about this to Ivy, but Ivy put a finger over her mouth and made a quite sign. She then reached down and pulled her quickly back on to her shaft.

"Suck me Monica. Just focus on my cock. I'll take care of everything." She cooed.

Monica closed her eyes and focused on the cock. She heard the front door shut, then her father call out her name.

Ivy's hand pushed on the back of her head, impaling her. She definitely could not answer.

Ivy guided her head back and forth. Monica then heard her father begin to ascend the stairs.

"Just a little while longer." Ivy said.

Monica was nervous, what did Ivy have planned. She did not want her father to catch them.

She trusted Ivy though and a part of her did not even care. I mean she had sucked her Dad off for gods sake.

Ivy's member was deep in Monica's mouth when they both heard a knock on the door.

"Monica, that you in there?" Mr. Peterson asked.

"Yeah, we both are. Come on in." Ivy answered

The door opened and Mr. Peterson stepped in. He looked at his beautiful teen daughter, on her knees sucking this huge cock attached to the most wonderful creature in the world. His jaw dropped.

"Keep sucking Monica."Ivy ordered even as the other teen tried to get up.

"What is going on?" Mr. Peterson stammered.

"Come in, we were just talking about you." Ivy said. "You look a little shaken. Come have a seat on Monica's bed."

Mr. Peterson did as he was told. He moved in making sure he did not brush against the two hot teens.

"Your daughter really loves my cock. See how well she sucks it. She is amazing don't you think?" Ivy said.

He did not answer, he was just watching his daughter getting face fucked. He had never seen anything like it.

"Well, I can tell that you like to watch her do it. Look at that little tent in you pants." Ivy giggled.

Ivy watched as he tried to push it down. He was very uncomfortable but also super turned on.

"Did you like it when your baby girl sucked your cock in the kitchen?" Ivy continued. "You know she is even better at it now then she was before!"

Mr. Peterson finally was able to speak. "How do you know about that? It was just a dream."

"It was not, sir. It was real. Your daughter gave you a blow job in your own kitchen. She swallowed your load and then you left her there on her knees." Ivy told him.

"What?" Was all he could say.

"That's right, now she is sitting here sucking my cock, and it's making you hard." She answered.

Ivy pulled her cock out of Monica's mouth. She walked over to Mr Peterson and bent over. Her huge boobs almost out. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants.

"See, I knew you liked it." She declared.

Monica did not know what to do, so she just sat back on her bottom. Her finger was still rubbing her clit.

Ivy reached with the other hand and unzipped his pants. She fished around in his pants and pulled out is cock.

"Oh what a cute little cock you have. I can't believe you put this in your daughters mouth." She exclaimed.

Mr. Peterson was rock hard. His little prick was sticking out of his pants. Ivy held it with one hand and looked down at the old man.

She turned to look at Monica, who was now sitting on the floor with her hand in her panties.

"You see the precious daughter of yours. It seems she has a different idea about her future." Ivy said.

"She needs to go to school." He squeaked

Ivy still had ahold of his cock. She gave it a squeeze. He moaned a little.

"I don't disagree with you, but maybe we could come up with a compromise." Ivy continued.

Mr. Peterson looked at his daughter then at Ivy. "Like what?"

Ivy let go of his cock. Then stepped in front of him. Her still erect cock swinging inches away from Monica's dad.

"First thing first. You intruded on us and I am so hard. Finish me." She told him.

"What?" Was all he could say.

"Suck my cock now, Mr. Peterson."

Ivy ordered.

He looked up at her. He could not see Monica anymore and did not know what to do.

Ivy placed a hand on his head and pulled him close to her cock.

"Smell that, it's the smell of a real cock." She said forcefully. "Now please open up and suck me off!"

His mouth opened and he leaned in. Ivy let go of his head and pulled off her top. She gently squeezed a tit, while watching her member slide into the old man's mouth.

He was so tentative, his mouth was watering though and he tried just to swallow it.

"No, no you need to go slow. Start by licking my shaft, and then when I'm good and wet I want you to kiss it." She told him.

His tongue slid down her shaft, every few seconds he gave it a kiss. He learned quickly and she guided him with her hands.

"Monica come over here and watch. This is so hot. Your dad is such a good cock sucker." She said.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12