Finding Ivy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica pulled her hand out of her moist pussy. As she stood up she slipped out of the rest of her clothes, and stood by Ivy.

She could not believe what she was seeing, even though she kinda knew Ivy could do this. It turned her on so much. Her pussy ached with desire, and her nipples were sticking out with anticipation.

She sat down next to her dad and watched. She let a hand wonder to her pussy again. She needed to feel something inside her.

Ivy looked at the father daughter duo, she knew this would work. She slid her cock as far as the old man could take it. She looked down at him and smiled. His cock was throbbing.

"Give him a little encouragement Monica." Ivy said grinning.

Monica looked down at her fathers tiny dick. She reached over and gently began to tug it. He moaned on Ivy's cock as she played with him.

It did not take long. Maybe 30 seconds. His cock erupted, cum covered Monica's hand and she could tell he loved it. He pulled his mouth off of the hot teen Futa's cock.

"Ohhhhh!" Was all he said.

It looked like it was registering what had just happened.

Ivy stepped back and looked at him and Monica.

"Mr. Peterson, you look like you enjoyed that. You seem to have cum all over your pants." She said.

"Here daddy, let help me you get those off." Monica said after cleaning her hand with her tongue.

"You taste good." She said.

"This isn't right Monica." He protested.

"Too late now." She answered.

She leaned over and untied his shoes, tossing them across the room. In one quick motion she slid his pants and boxers off.

He sat in front of the two teens. His member was semi rigid, and he was speechless.

"What do we need to do for Monica to come to school with me." Ivy asked.

Mr. Peterson looked at his daughter then at the huge cock in front of him. He slowly reached out and grasped the cock.

"Put it back in my mouth. I have never felt so good." He said.

Both teens smiled.

"With pleasure old man." Ivy said.

Monica kinda liked this take charge Ivy. She stood and watched while her dad gave her best friend a blow job. It was so hot.

Ivy reached over and squeezed Monica's little titty.

"Things are going to work out." Ivy said.

Ivy's hand slipped down to her best friends dripping pussy. Her fingers went right in. Ivy's thumb pressed against the teen's clit while her fingers explored her insides.

"Oh, Ivy that feels so nice. Please, please make me cum. I need it." She begged.

Ivy laughed. "Oh your going to cum and so much more."

It did not take much to push Monica over the edge. She was so wet and horny already.

Ivy folded her finger inside her pussy and then pushed it in. Getting all four fingers inside the tight teen. As she finger fucked her, Ivy leaned in and kissed her neck.

That was all Monica needed. Her knees shook and she was rocked by an orgasm. She pulled her pussy away from Ivy and collapsed on the bed savoring the feeling.

After a few seconds Monica opened her eyes. "Thanks." She said.

"I got an idea. I think it will be super hot. Why don't you fuck his ass while he sucks me off. At this rate it will be a week before I cum." Ivy suggested.

"I don't know. Fuck my own Dad's ass. What if he doesn't want to." She questioned.

"Oh he wants to. Don't you Mr. Peterson?" She said.

He pulled his mouth away, kissing the tip as he said. "Whatever makes you two happy."

"See, grab your strap on I bought for you. Oh and your going to need a ton of lube. He probably has never stuck anything up there." She told Monica.

Monica hopped off the bed. She walked over to her closet and dug around the bottom. She pulled out a 10 inch strap on. It was flesh covered and thick.

She looked over at her father. He was not paying any attention to her. He was completely focused on Ivy's cock.

She bent over again and found the tube of lube. She quickly strapped the dildo on and squirted a bunch of lube on it.

Ivy looked over at her and shook her head encouraging her.

"Ok, Mr. Peterson we are going to switch positions. I am going to lie on the bed, and you are going to bend over and suck my cock while your daughter fucks your ass." Ivy declared.

He pulled his lips away and looked at his daughter. " I can't wait."

Monica did not know what to think. "Take off your shirt dad."

As Ivy laid down on the bed, he took his shirt off, and then positioned him self between her legs.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my dirty old ass." He ordered.

He bent over slipping his mouth once again over Ivy's member. She began to raise her hips and fuck his face.

Monica tentatively stepped up. Just as she was about to turn away, her father reached back with both hands and spread his ass cheeks.

She sighed, I guess he wanted it.

She squirted some lube on his hairy ass. It definitely was not inviting and it really did not turn her on.

She hoped that this worked, Monica knew she could not live with out Ivy. So if it took fucking her own dad's ass then so be it.

She guided the tip of the dildo to the entrance of his man cave. She looked up at Ivy, who's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the blow job. She looked back at his hole and leaned in slowly.

She watched as it slid into his anus. She heard her dad grown a little.

Ivy looked over at her and shook her head encouraging her.

"Ok, Mr. Peterson we are going to switch positions. I am going to lie on the bed, and you are going to bend over and suck my cock while your daughter fucks your ass." Ivy declared. she paused.

"Go ahead, he wants it." Ivy encouraged her.

She leaned in more watching the dildo descend into her father. She was getting a little turned on. His ass was swallowing it up.

"Fuck him, give it to him." Ivy said.

She looked at her best friend and smiled. She placed a hand on his ass and slammed the dildo in.

Her father grunted but took the whole thing. She pulled out almost to the tip and then pushed it in again

"Here let me help." Ivy said.

She pulled her cock out of Mr. Peterson's mouth and slipped off the bed. She stood next to her best friend.

Ivy leaned in and kissed Monica. "Give it to him. I want to watch."

She stepped back and watched as the hot teen really gave it to him. Her hips rocking back and forth. Her hands holding his ass as he pumped him full of the fake cock.

"Keep going. He is hard as a rock. I wonder if you can make him cum?" Ivy exclaimed.

Ivy placed her hand on her dick and gently squeezed it. She stroked in rhythm with Monica's fucking.

The old man groaned again as his daughter pounded his virgin ass hole. Monica looked at Ivy and grinned.

"He's cumming, he's cumming!" Ivy yelled in delight.

"Oh my daddy, you really do like to be fucked in the ass." Monica said.

She worked the dildo out of his ass. He collapsed into the bed face down. He was panting.

"I will let you do whatever you want." He said. "Please don't tell your mom. Sodomy is a sin and she would never forgive me."

Monica began to have a slight feeling of regret. What had she done. The thought was soon lost as she felt soft hands on her body.

"Wow, that was hot." Ivy leaned in and kissed her.

"Now it's our turn to cum!" She continued.

Ivy helped Monica out of the strap on. She kissed her again and groped her small boobs.

Ivy quickly shed the rest of her clothes. She pushed Monica on the bed next to her father.

"I need you so bad." Ivy growled.

She had not felt like this ever. She was using her cock to get what she wanted. Or in this case what her best friend wanted.

Ivy pushed Monica's legs apart with her knees and stepped in between. She guided her huge member to the sweet bald opening.

Monica was dripping with anticipation as she watched the cock enter her. It was the best, most addicting feeling in the world.

Monica's tight snatch gripped the cock as the teen Futa invaded her insides.

With each soft thrust Monica came closer and closer to cumming. The huge cock filled her to the brim with some hanging out.

"God, Monica you are so tight. I am so happy you are coming with me." Ivy panted as she made love to the tiny brunette.

Ivy looked over. Mr. Peterson had rolled over and was watching them. He as already hard again and she could tell that he wanted some action.

"Go ahead kiss her, touch your daughter she wants it." She told him.

He did not fight it. In just a second his hands where all over his teen daughters body and his lips where embracing hers.

Ivy watched as the two family members made out. She was so turned on. Her cock was throbbing inside of Monica's tight pussy.

She knew she was going to cum soon. She wanted to fill her friend up.

She pushed forwards with her bottom and impaled the hot teen on her cock. Cum gushed out as both girls where rocked with an orgasm. Monica pushed her father away and screamed in ecstasy.

Ivy groaned as spurt after spurt of hot seed filled her wet snatch.

As she finished with the last load she gently pulled her pulsating member out and stepped back.

Mr. Peterson quickly shot up, he fell to his knees in front of his daughter, and with out being asked greedily ate the cum out of her cunt.

Ivy was a bit surprised by this but just giggled. As she watched she thought about how she was going to pull this off.

Monica groaned a little as her father ate her delicate pussy out. He was not good at it but she was very sensitive after such a good fucking.

When he finished he stood up and looked around.

"Why don't you get dressed Mr. Peterson and meet us downstairs where we can work out the next step."

He smiled at Ivy, and used his hand to wipe the last of the cum off his chin.

"Sounds good." He said.

He looked around and grabbed his stuff and quickly exited the room. He had a little wobble from the massive ass fucking he had taken.

Monica's head raised up from the bed. "Now what?" She asked.

"Well, I guess we tell your dad that you are coming with me. We will figure the rest out when we get there. Start packing your stuff, you can stay with me for the next few days and then we will head out together."

Monica sat up and pulled Ivy over. She kissed her deeply with passion.

"Thanks".

12