All Comments on 'Finding Jessie'

by RCPeterGabriel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The jury is still out...almost impossible to vote on incomplete stories. There = over there; Their = belonging to or associated with the people. Nit picking but annoying when reading. But 10 out of ten for not f-ing up drug and drag that is a grrrrr.

LivesToReadLivesToReadover 1 year ago

This is the third story of yours that I’ve read and I have to say that your stories are well thought out and entertaining. I am now a follower and plan on reading everything you post. 5 stars for this one. I hope the next chapter is posted soon.

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Loved it, glad he didn't end Clark, and had the taste of bile rising at I read about Clark and Jessie... I hope he takes his time with the punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing and potentially epic. A couple typos but loved everything about this story. Five very bright stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story, thank you for sharing it.

TadDevoSrTadDevoSr5 months ago

Your ability to create a world with all of the rules, powers, and quirks is amazing. I truly felt immersed in his story and will enthusiastically head onto the next chapter since I have just discovered this so long after you posted it. There were a few typos as the one anonymous stated, but none that pulled me that far out of the story. I agree completely with "LivesToRead" and will go one step further and say I am in awe of your ability to create a realistic and unique story again and again. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Powerfully told, emotionally riveting, and I want more! You put me inside the main character’s head on a level rarely managed on this site. 5* for me. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCPeterGabriel@RCPeterGabriel
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF ONE OF MY NOVELS! CONTEST RULES: Correctly identify all references within the story "Hero Talk" and send the numbered list, in order, to me as private feedback with "CONTEST" in the subject field. NOTE: Some references may have more than one answer. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES