Finding Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at the hanging sentence and pointed. "Over there, through the pink arch"

Jessie expressed her thanks and slid past Clark, which was my cue to close the deal. Half a moment later, Clark suddenly found my hand gripping his shoulder. He was about to say something so I squeezed a little harder. "Don't talk, just nod."

When he did, lips pursed tightly together, I took that as an acceptance of the situation.

"You don't know me but I own this club. Now occasionally I assist young couples with getting to know each other. Do you understand?" Although he looked pained and totally confused, he nodded anyway. "When Jeselaflia returns you will stand as you were before, pressed to her back, then gently pull her hair to the left and lick the side of her neck just below her right ear. Do you understand?"

He nodded again. "If she pulls away from you, you will apologize, and leave her alone. If she sighs or moans, you're going to tell her that Lemminkainen told you to meet her here. Do you understand?"

He nodded a third time. "She will probably look startled but be even more trusting than she was. You will then explain that you're going to take her to your apartment upstairs and get to know her better. Don't wait for a response, just take her hand and lead her to the stairs near the restrooms. Do you understand?"

He was relaxing now and nodded more enthusiastically. "The bouncers will let you through. Just lead her past as if you own the place. Turn left at the top, where you will find an elevator. The door will be open, enter it and press up. You will then find yourself in a large suite of rooms. From there, you will then have until 6:00 am to get her to fuck you. Do you understand?"

His nod became very enthusiastic. "It's up to you how you convince her, but if you rape her, I will kill you... slowly." I simply walked away at that point. I was sure he understood the last part, but if not, it wouldn't matter, because I planned to kill him once his work was done anyway.

"Geez, Boss Man," Toni said, through my earpiece. "Whatever you said to Clark, has him scared and excited all at once."

"You ready to get off work?" I asked, by way of an explanation.

"Umm, I'm not sure," she teased. "I mean, wouldn't my boss inviting me to privately watch a couple have sex be considered sexual harassment?"

"It's up to you Kitten. I can always invite Samantha," I replied, teasing her right back. "If you do decide to join me, bring the Elverquisst."

After a moment's hesitation, Toni said, "Well I guess I have a bet riding on this, and I wouldn't trust Sam to tell me the truth after you'd been alone with her. It seems I'll have to allow you to have your way with me, in order to witness my victory firsthand. Expect me as soon as they leave."

"They aren't leaving, I gave Clark access to my guest apartment."

"In that case, Clark doesn't need to drive, I'll give them one more round."

I didn't see or hear the exchange as Clark informed Jessie that he represented Lemminkainen, but the fact that my cooler informed me of my guests heading up in the elevator, told me all I needed to know. When Toni joined me a few moments later, I took her to my penthouse, where she immediately dropped to her knees, in order to fish out my rapidly engorging member. I scooped her up in my arms instead.

"We will get to that I promise, but we need to keep an eye on Jessie." Then I carried her and the rest of the Elverquisst into the living room and set her on the couch. I poured us both a glass and hit the remote. The wall-sized window overlooking downtown suddenly showed my guest apartment.

Jessie had a wide-eyed expression, as Clark pressed her against the entry door, trying to extract her tonsils with his tongue. About the time Jessie was just starting to relax into the kiss, Clark pulled back, leaving both parties panting. "I've wanted to kiss you from the moment I first saw you. You are the most beautiful women I've ever met."

Jessie blushed. "Thank you," she nervously replied. "But, is it okay for you to kiss me?"

Clark smiled, as my heart skipped a beat. "No!" I whispered in panic.

"What's wrong?" asked Toni. "I thought that you wanted him to do her. Kissing is usually the first step."

"She's a submissive!" I explained, getting to my feet. "If he...."

Clark paused a moment gathering his thoughts, "Lemminkainen, said I was to teach you everything I know about sex."

"NO!" I shouted while heading to the door. (If my apartment hadn't been teleport blocked, I'd have already been in the guest suite.) "No, no, no, no!"

I had my hand on the knob when Toni grabbed my wrist. "You promised me Lauflorian!"

Toni's words hit me like a Dwarven War Hammer! Not once in my entire incarnation, had I ever lied. Used deception, yes, implied things I didn't intend, yes, used multiple word meanings to skate the truth, yes, taken advantage of literal meanings, yes! I had even ordered others to lie for me. However, I have never lied, nor broken a promise! If I left Toni or had us join Jessie and Clark, I would be breaking a promise! I was trapped! A massive risk was now taking place! If Clark managed to convince Jessie that Lemminkainen intended her to not only have sex but study it, she may not feel unfaithful! If she didn't feel unfaithful, the spells wouldn't be broken and it would be even harder to get her to feel that way in the future! I felt sick to my stomach.

"Holy Shit Boss Man!" Toni shouted. "Are you ok? Let me see your hand!"

"What? Why?" I stammered. Then I realized I had punched a hole through my security door. "Well...shit," I mumbled, then said. "I'm fine." Showing her my hand.

Toni examined my hand for several moments with a concerned expression at first, before sliding into one of wonder. "How could you possibly do that without a scratch?!?"

"Years of martial arts training," I replied. I just failed to say how many. "Come on, I need a drink!" We made our way back to the couch. Picking up the remote again I clicked around looking for the other couple. By then Clark was sitting on the couch in the master suite, with Jessie standing in front of him, blushing from head to toe.

Toni and I sipped our Elverquisst, (out of crystal glasses) as Clark began encouraging Jessie. "Come on, you can do it. You don't want to disappoint Lemminkainen, do you?"

With trembling hands and a downward gaze, Jessie slowly started to undress. With my eyes glued to the screen, I told Toni to strip if she didn't want me tearing her clothes off.

As her dress slid to the floor, Jessie tried to hang on to her modesty by covering her breasts with her crossed arms.

Toni chuckled. "I told you, Boss Man. You owe me."

I glanced at her to respond, only to see that she hadn't undone a single button on her uniform. "The status of her hymen is yet to be determined. Why aren't you naked?" I asked, returning my gaze to the screen.

Toni got up onto her knees and leaned against my side then whispered. "As tense as you are, it won't be long before you're worked up enough to shred my clothes and take me the way you're meant to." She slid her hand across my chest. "That way, I'll have to leave wearing one of your shirts, and everyone will know I'm yours. The first part of my winnings will come for free," she added with her lips brushing my ear.

Jessie's whole body began to tremble when she was ordered to lower her arms. Ever so slowly she did as instructed. She was left standing in front of a man she met just over an hour before, naked if not for a pair of green bikini panties. She was willingly exposing her perfect breasts. Her nipples were already engorged, and her areola had tightened to half their normal size.

"Come here," ordered Clark. "I want to feel your panties."

Jessie slowly moved forward as Clark pushed the coffee table out of the way with his foot. When she arrived, Clark lightly ran his fingers over her tone belly, causing her to tremble harder. He then allowed his fingers to trace down over her hips to her thighs. He stroked up and down several times before putting his palms together and sliding them between her legs. Moments later Jessie bit her lip and while looking skyward, she allowed Clark to push her legs open to just over shoulder width.

Toni was pressing her breasts into my shoulder, as she whispered, "This is hard on you, isn't it Lauflorian? Why don't you let me turn it off?"

She started to reach for the remote, but I caught her wrist. "Don't!" was all I managed to say. In my head, I was screaming for Jessie to not continue, even though I knew that if she didn't we were in danger of breaking our bond! As I released her wrist, Toni dropped her hand to my knee and started to slide it up my thigh to my groin.

Toni's hand cupped my heavy balls through my pants, her arm aligned with my erection, just as Clark's fingers brushed the gusset of Jessie's panties. "You're hard Lauflorian! You like watching, don't you?"

I ignored the question, as I watched Jessie suck in a ragged breath. I wasn't hard from sexual excitement over seeing my 'soul mate' being groped. I was hard over the desire to do violence to the guy! I didn't bother trying to explain the difference to Toni. She knows I'm a voyeur, trying to explain the difference at this point would have sounded too much like a false denial.

Clark started rubbing gently along Jessie's slit with a knuckle. "Touch your tits," he commanded and smiled as she brought her hands up to cup herself. "Pull your nipples... harder... yes, that's it, do what feels good." He was now rubbing her hard enough, that I could see half the width of his finger embedded between her labia, and her gusset had grown visibly wet.

Jessie was trembling almost violently as she moaned deep within herself. She was pulling her nipples so hard I was worried she might tear them off. "She's about to have her first," Toni whispered, taunting me. "She had her first kiss minutes ago, and she's about to have her first orgasm! Doesn't it bother you, not being her first? Watch her face, so you know what to look for when he fucks her!"

Toni's last taunt pushed me over the edge, I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed Toni, threw her over the coffee table, and pulled her skirt up over her waist. I grabbed her well-saturated thong and tore it completely off in one motion. I couldn't even remember pulling my pants down, but my angry naked shaft was aimed right at her hole. I drove myself forward and impaled her in one stroke, just as Jessie's orgasm broke over her. Her knees buckled as she yelled out in release. While Jessie lay writhing on the floor, I pounded Toni unmercifully.

"AAAah, Ooh, God! Yes! That's it. Make me yours!" Toni was yelling encouragements, even though I wasn't really having sex. It was far closer to rape, as I used her to relieve my anger. I reached around and grabbed the front of her blouse with both hands and pulled. Buttons flew along with tearing fabric. Her right bra cup tore loose as I continued pulling until her arms were behind her back. I went back to maul her breasts, one naked and one still encased. I pumped her violently for only ten or fifteen more thrusts before I erupted without warning.

"Oh God, Yes! I feel your cum!" shouted Toni. "That's it, give it all to me!" I could tell she came the very next second, as her pussy clamped down and started milking me for every drop.

As I collapsed on top of her, Toni started giggling. When I could breathe again, I sat back on my heels. "And exactly what is so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing Boss Man," she said, then turned around to face me, just before she finished the removal of her ruined blouse and bra. Strangely, she replaced her blouse but didn't even attempt to button or tie it closed. She then crawled onto my lap, wrapping her legs around me, gently stroked my cheek, and kissed me for the very first time.

The kiss was tender, soft, and not in the least bit probing. It was a lover's kiss, meant to convey exactly that ... love. When she broke the kiss, our eyes met. I knew at that moment that you didn't need Majick to create a bond. Our eyes stayed locked as she crawled off my lap and offered assistance in getting me to sit up on the couch. I took her offered hand even though I didn't need it, and sat on the edge.

She moved backward to avoid breaking eye contact while she removed my shoes, my socks, and finally pulled my pants the rest of the way off. She then pushed my legs apart and walked forward on her knees until her nipples grazed my chest. After I helped her remove my shirt she grinned and looked down, breaking eye contact for the first time.

Pushing on my chest until I reclined back, she lowered her face to my groin, then pulled back suddenly. "Can you see ok?" she asked. It was then that I realized she had actually managed to distract me. "You'll have to tell me what's happening because I won't be able to see." With that she began to worship my cock, rubbing her face all over it like her namesake, scent marking me. I couldn't help but start petting her hair.

When Kitten scolded me a few moments later for not telling her what was going on, I looked back to the screen to see Jessie kneeling in front of Clark just as Toni was with me. The only difference was Jessie looked scared. "You need to learn how Jessie," said Clark, causing me to flinch. (When had she told him to call her that?). "It's important that you not only suck a man but are able to take him all the way into your throat." I noticed that his head was already wet, meaning it had already been in her mouth. I tensed up at the thought, as Toni sucked me fully into her mouth while cupping my balls. I had little choice but to get hard again.

Toni pulled off my hard shaft to look over her shoulder, just as Jessie lowered her mouth onto Clark. "Lauflorian, I can hear them talk, but you have to tell me what you see, or I can't time this right. I want it to be perfect for you." With that, she went back down on me, and I started to give the play-by-play.

I have to admit that I was conflicted. I loathed having to watch Jessie being manipulated, especially since I was a party to it. However, I've always been a voyeur, coupled with what Toni was doing to me, kept my anger in check.

I watched as Clark encouraged Jessie to take her time, relax her throat, remember to breathe through her nose, and not feel bad if she gagged, because the extra spit would act as a lubricant.

Every minute or so he would ask her questions, like did it feel good when he touched her pussy? Did she like touching her own breasts? Did she like the way he looked at her when she showed him her breasts? Did she want to please Lemminkainen? Every time to my horror she would answer "yes", and every time Toni would stroke me slightly differently, or gently squeeze my balls.

Then when Jessie began to get used to blowing him, he asked her if she wanted him to make her have another orgasm. She pulled off his shaft, looked him in the eye, and timidly answered "Yes, please". At this, he told her to turn and straddle his face, which she did eagerly. She was still wearing her panties, but he pulled them to the side and stroked his tongue along her slit from the front clear to her ass, causing her to gasp and buck. He did that several times then sucked her clit into his mouth, held it with his lips, and flicked it rapidly with his tongue. She began to instinctively hump his face and moaned around his cock. As she started to build, he released her and asked if she liked it. "Oh, by the gods yes!" She replied and took him deeper than ever before.

I noticed that each time I told Toni that Jessie had gone deeper, she would match it. It was then that I realized Toni was trying to give me Jessie's blow job! It was also then that Toni started to pull off my shaft occasionally and ask me if Jessie looked pretty sucking cock? Did I like her orgasm face? Did I mind Clark sucking her pussy? I knew then what form Toni's jealousy was going to take. She wanted me to enjoy watching Jessie with other men!

Where had that come from? Maybe it was because she knew I wasn't monogamous but didn't want to be shared herself. I didn't know but as I wondered at the reasons I watched as Jessie managed to mash her nose against Clark's hip! Toni deep-throated me at the same time then pulled off and started stroking me. "Mmm, god Lauflorian, she's a natural. Look at her suck that cock. He's going to blow soon. You know she's going to love the taste!"

"I'm about to come," Clark mumbled with a face full of pussy. "When I swell pull back to just my head."

Jessie moaned her response which pushed Clark over the edge. His first two shots went straight down her throat. The next four coated her face and neck because she pulled all the way off, being in the throes of her own back-bending orgasm! Toni continued to stroke me gently as the others cooled down. "I bet she likes the taste!" Toni reiterated.

"I doubt she even got any in her mouth!" I replied.

"Bet me, quick! I say she scoops some up, tastes it, and goes back for more! If I win I get another favor... No ... A promise that you won't say no to whatever I ask."

"Once for your request, but I get ... ten." I negotiated.

"Ten! No way! Five." Toni countered.

For some reason, I couldn't say no to her room-illuminating grin. "It's a bet."

"Did you like making me cum with your mouth?" Clark was asking Jessie.

"Yes," she shyly replied after a few seconds.

"Are you going to suck other cocks now?" He probed.

Jessie blushed fully, then nodded yes. "If Lemminkainen, says I can."

"Did you like the taste?" Clark probed again.

Jessie hesitated at the question, then had to admit that she hadn't tasted it. "Taste it then!" Commanded Clark. "Never waste sperm! Always take it inside you. Either in your mouth, pussy, or ass. If a guy comes on your skin, show him how much you like him by scooping some up and eating it. If you want his baby put it in your pussy, but never waste it!" He watched a moment, then commanded her again. "Do it now, Jessie."

Jessie quickly wiped some from her face and sucked her finger into her mouth as if it were a cock. "Mmm," she voiced, then blushed again after realizing she had done so audibly.

"Did you like the taste?" Clark asked again. Jessie smiled and nodded her head. "Then what should you do to show it?" he prompted.

"It wouldn't be unseemly?" Jessie asked.

Clark laughed out loud! "Only in a fine dining environment, but how often do you think you'll have cum on you in such a place?" Jessie's blush was deeper than ever before, but after a moment she started scooping up every drop from her skin and sucking it into her mouth.

"Boo-Yah!" Shouted Toni, jumping up to do another happy dance! When she was done she climbed onto my lap again, making sure her skirt was between my cock and her sex, but she gave me another kiss that said "I love you!", only this time it deepened into a full-blown necking session.

Because we were necking, Toni and I missed the removal of Jessie's panties. What brought us back to watching was Jessie's exuberant praise for the way Clark was eating her. She moaned, mewled, and screamed throughout three orgasms, each bigger than the last. After she begged him to stop, they rested for a while. I checked the time hoping it was close to six, only to find it was just after one.

"So, kitten, what's the request?" I asked.

Toni smirked, saying, "No way! I'm saving that one! Besides I have to be declared the winner on the first bet, and see how you handle my 'huge favor'. Although I'm no longer positive she's a virgin."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Virgins don't usually shave their pussies, except in anticipation of the big event."

I waved off her observation because she didn't know that Jessie was actually a real elf and that elves have no body hair. "I still think it's looking like the odds are moving in your direction, but that doesn't mean she's a virgin. Many girls have had sex without giving head, or having been eaten out."