Finding Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten, was already asking if I was on my headset when I turned it on. "... there? Please tell me you're there?"

"I'm here, Kitten. Stay by the TV so I can hear it!" I ran into the stairwell heading down one flight. The whole time telling myself that it was stupid because the guest apartment wasn't teleport blocked and I could jump from my front door, faster than running. Still, I couldn't help needing to be as close as possible when Jessie needed me.

"Ok. Um," Began Toni. "Jessie looks completely spent. Just lying there, limp like a dropped marionette, no wait she's starting to move a little. Oh, she went fetal Boss Man. I think she's crying."

I reached the floor my guest apartment was on, and I heard Clark begin to talk. "Wow, Jessie. You really got off. Just think, it will be at least as good in your pussy."

"He's trying to get her to roll over on her back. I think it's time, but I can't see her face yet," said Toni.

Because I had come from the stairwell and not the private elevator, I found myself in front of the security door. Now I had to choose. I could use the keypad and enter (they might hear), break through the door (they would hear), teleport in (knowing I'd jump into the same room and not be able to be unseen if it were too soon), or wait (and pace, for an unknown length of time). "I should have stayed by the TV," I said to myself or at least thought I did.

"I'm here for you Lauflorian," Kitten consoled me. "I'll tell you as soon as I know it's safe. He's given up trying to coax her onto her back and is now trying to spoon her."

"I'll take you from behind if that's what you want," said Clark.

"No!" Jessie screamed. "Don't touch me!"

"She flung herself out of bed!" explained Toni. "She has been crying ... She looks devastated, and has backed herself against the wall."

"I'm going!" I said.

"NO!" Shouted Toni. "Please, don't until we're sure! I couldn't stand it knowing we were so close but that you'd die anyway! Please!"

I acquiesced. I was so stressed, I couldn't be sure whether I was really feeling Hîr Fêa, or if it was desperate anticipation.

"What's wrong?" Asked Clark. "Didn't you just cum?"

"You have no idea what you've done to me," Jessie began, still trying to regain control of her voice. "Yes, I had an orgasm. Unfortunately, I will never forget it."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Clark asked defensively.

"What does it mean?" Jessie responded. "I couldn't even begin to explain what it means! You have wronged me in so many ways! Although it would seem my fiancé has been wronging me for centuries!"

"Centuries! What the hell are you talking about? Why are you going all psycho on me now?" Clark asked as he started to move off the bed towards Jessie.

"You can't possibly imagine what it's like to wake up from a dream, only to find it had actually been a nightmare! To find out everything you've known your whole life has been a lie!" Jessie exclaimed, with the tension clear in her voice. "Do you know I can feel him?"

"Who?" Asked Clark.

"Hîr Fêa! My Spirit! He's close, but you have ruined me. He will reject me!" Jessie sobbed, her throat tightening again.

"Go...um...wow!" Toni started to say because I had already teleported into the room next to Jessie.

"HOLY SHIT!" Screamed Clark. (Two full octaves higher than normal.) Falling backward over the corner of the bed in his haste to get away from me. "What the FUCK!?!"

I said nothing as he ran from the room. I was too busy pulling Jeselaflia into my arms, only to have her pull away and drop to the floor, trying to cover her nudity. She became hysterical, screaming and thrashing about, so I pulled the duvet from the bed and wrapped it around her. I didn't want her spending any more time in the room where her trauma had taken place, so I opened a portal to the hall right in front of my apartment's door and carried her through. I stepped through the door I had inadvertently left open, closed the portal, and kicked the door closed.

I knew Toni had been in the living room when I teleported into the room with Jessie. I also knew that it hadn't been more than two minutes since that time. That being the case I was confused as to where Kitten had run off to. I continued past the living room, up the stairs, and headed into my bedroom. The whole time Jessie wailed about being unworthy of me, and how she knew I could never forgive her!

When I got to my room, Kitten was exiting my walk-in closet. She was barefoot, and still wearing her uniform skirt, but had replaced her torn shirt with one of my white dress shirts. I momentarily wished she had lost the skirt, but managed to refocus and set Jessie in one of the high-backed chairs in the room.

"Let me," Toni whispered, as she touched my arm. Because my presence didn't seem comforting, I stepped back motioning her on.

"I'll give you a few minutes," I said. "I need to deal with Clark."

I had no trouble finding Clark, he was hiding in a coat closet whimpering. I could have eventually found him by the stench, even if I hadn't heard him first. It would seem he may like to control sexually submissive women, but he certainly wasn't alpha. He had urinated all over himself and my closet. To make matters worse, as soon as I opened the door, not only did he scream, (like a girl) but he defecated as well.

Out of deference to myself and certainly not the pity I was trying to muster for him, I cast a 'Clean' spell (A very handy spell, used often for personal hygiene, after-parties, and crime scenes).

"Don't kill me!" He begged as he tried to merge into the wallboard.

"Now, why would I have bothered cleaning you up, if I was just going to kill you?" I asked, in order to avoid admitting that killing him was exactly what I planned on doing.

After what seemed like a week, because I wanted to get back to Jeselaflia, (probably only three or four minutes) he finally got his hyperventilation under control. "Are you a demon?" He asked.

"Ah," I began, "No. I'm not a disgraced angle, nor do I reside in the Abyss, if that's what you're worried about." (Contrary to the beliefs of most people, demons and devils are separate entities. While devils reside in hell, demons call the abyss home.) I take it you follow, a deity. Are you devout?" I was given a shrug.

"Too bad... Let's find you some clothes." I reached in and grabbed his arm, pulling him from the closet, and hurried him to gather his things. Once he was fully re-equipped, I asked him where he lived, and whether or not he lived alone. When he told me, he lived with his invalid father, I ported him across town, wiped the last twenty-four hours from his mind, gave him a minor concussion, and left him behind a dumpster in an alley. Sans wallet and watch of course. (Okay, I know. I should have killed him, but I was feeling magnanimous.)

With Clark taken care of, I returned through the same portal. The whole process took me just over two hours. (Believe it or not, depending on the complexity of the memories, changing them takes far less time than completely removing them.)

When I returned, I picked up my headset to tell Toni I was back, and to ask if Jessie was up to seeing me yet. "I know, Jessie told me you were near. We're upstairs, she's right here with me. I've explained what you told me. She's nervous but ready to see you."

I sprinted up the stairs to find both women standing in the master suite. They had both obviously taken a shower. Their hair was brushed out, but still wet, and they were both wearing one of the fluffy bathrobes I keep for the occasional guest that stays for breakfast. Kitten, seemed to be supporting Jessie as she stood trembling before me.

"Na veduil! Hîr Fêa, an ngell le suilon! AV-'osto! Estellio, le melin!" I offered.

(At last! My Spirit, in joy I greet you! Do not be afraid! Trust that I love you!)

"An ngell nin, àni apsenë Hîr Fêa!" responded Jessie.

(Please, forgive me, My Spirit!)

I shook my head no, "No Jeselaflia, there is nothing to forgive. You have not wronged me. Lemminkainin enspelled you. Unfortunately, this was all necessary."

Upon hearing my words, Jessie ran forward to embrace me. Having been apart for nearly nine hundred years meant the embrace was far more intense than I had anticipated. As I was recovering from what I think was my fourth orgasm, Kitten stood at the side of the bed clearing her throat and grinning. She held a tray with breakfast, causing me to notice that the room was bright with morning sunshine. "You two are amazing to watch."

"Good morning, Kitten," said Jessie, languidly.

Surprised at the use of Toni's pet name, I rolled away from her, in order to observe both women. What I saw surprised me further. They were both smiling through an unspoken exchange. Communicating in the universal language that all females seem to know while leaving males frustrated and ignorant. "I'm sensing a conspiracy," I stated.

"No," both women said simultaneously, and then grinned.

Kitten carried the tray to the sitting area saying, "Come on you two, join me for breakfast. Afterward, Boss Man, you owe me some of what you've been giving Jessie."

I of course glanced at Jessie to gauge her reaction, and for the third time in under a minute, I was surprised. Jessie simply rolled out of bed and walked openly naked to sit next to Kitten on the loveseat, without a hint of shyness.

I must have hesitated, because as Kitten took a bite of strawberry, Jessie glanced around looking for whatever was wrong, then asked. "Why are you staring?"

"You two seem to be getting along well. Surprisingly well, I should say. Especially since Kitten just said that she expects you to step aside so that she can have sex with me."

While Toni continued to nibble, Jessie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "I have named her 'Gwathel nin', Lauflorian. She is my 'sister-in-all-but-blood', she has saved our spirit from extinction. She could have planted doubt between us, but instead, she bathed me and comforted me. She explained everything that you told her. She reassured me of your love for me and helped me to have hope again. I also know that you love her, as she does you. Plus, Hîr Fêa, she belongs to you, of this, I have no doubt. So, if making love to her pleases you, I offer you to her in joy!

By the time Jessie had finished talking, they were holding hands and looking at me with devotion. I left the bed and sat across from them, plucking a pear from the tray. After taking a bite, I paused to admire the beauty before me. "You are both beautiful, both wise, and I am honored to have your love. I pledge mine to you as well."

"Eat up, if you want any of this," Kitten said while pointing to herself. "I know for sure you came five times in the last eight hours, and I wasn't always in the room."

"Speaking of knowing things. Jessie, you said you have no doubt that Kitten belongs to me. Why is that?" I asked.

She just smiled for a moment, took a bite of jam-covered bread, and then pointed to her mouth while chewing. Obviously refusing to answer, so, I looked to Kitten.

She gave me her room-illuminating grin, before saying, "I'm not sure you have the proper clearances for that information, Boss Man."

"Oh really?" I chucked. "How exactly do I gain the proper clearances?"

The two girls whispered back and forth for several minutes, giggling often. I'm pretty sure they weren't really discussing anything, just trying to draw things out. Finally, Jessie said for Toni to go ahead and bet.

"Ok, then," began Jessie, as she stood and dropped her robe, revealing her perfect body to my gaze. She then stepped forward, straddled my lap, and kissed me deeply, before continuing. "If you want proof that I've been yours all along, you have to bet me."

"I already know your mine, Kitten," I said as I leaned forward drawing her left nipple into my mouth.

After moaning softly for a moment, Toni pushed my head gently away and then crawled off my lap, but Instead of sitting with Jessie, she continued to stand before me. "You have to bet me, or you won't get your proof!

"I'm not betting on Jessie anymore Kitten," I responded.

Toni giggled again. "No, this is about us, Boss Man. I'm betting I can prove to you that I am totally dedicated to you, that I belong to you, and even that I dreamt of us in the forest." Placing her hands on her head and giggling, she continued, "As an added level of difficulty, I won't even use my hands."

"Well, you've got my attention. What are the stakes?" I asked.

"Well, since I won both bets earlier, and would be happy ... no, very happy with you giving me my favor only, I'm willing to go triple or nothing on the second bet."

"That wouldn't be a very good bet on my part. I mean I lose three promises to your one."

"Ah, but if you think about it," Toni stated with her biggest grin yet. "Not only have you already lost once, meaning you can only lose two more times, but if I lose, I lose everything, which is infinitely more than two."

I laughed! "I guess you're right again, at least mathematically. However, it still isn't a good bet on my part."

"Ok, I guess you'll never get your proof," she said and shrugged, then looked over her shoulder at Jessie.

I laughed again. "Something tells me I'll find out anyway, but granting you a few boons, won't kill me. Sure, triple or nothing."

"We're going to have so much fun!" Toni exclaimed. "Watch closely so you know I'm not cheating." With that, she slowly turned in place. As her back came into view I was awestruck for the second time in as many days. Her entire back was tattooed with such minute detail, it looked like a photograph.

The scene was of a deep forest, with an Elf standing next to a tree, looking away from the 'camera'. Sitting on a rock amongst the undergrowth at his feet, was a black kitten with bright blue eyes! I knew without a doubt the kitten represented Toni.

"When did you have this done?" I asked while examining the remarkable artistry.

"Well, it took fourteen sessions to complete, over a five-week period. The last one was the day before my twenty-second birthday."

I had to think for a moment to recall her start date. "That means you started the tattoo after only two weeks on the job. I didn't start calling you Kitten for almost four months!" I exclaimed.

Toni shrugged, "It took me a while to find an artist that was good enough."

"You're telling me that you had this done months before I even started calling you Kitten?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes. I told you I dreamt about us the first night I'd known you," Toni stated before she retrieved her phone from the pocket of her robe. After a few moments of swiping she produced a picture of her back still red and swollen in places but with a completed tattoo. Upon seeing the time/date stamp I had to admit she was the winner of two additional boons. I glanced at Jessie who was watching me, with a smile that said all was right with the world.

After we ate, I made love with Kitten, and then Jessie, and then Kitten again. After that even I was tired, so we all took a shower together. Neither woman seemed interested in the other sexually but appeared quite comfortable sharing me. I was happier than I had been in centuries.

During lunch, the conversation turned to Kitten's favor. She stated categorically, that she was saving her three promises for the right time, but timidly asked if she could move into the penthouse until we all moved to the forest. (Never a doubt in her mind that we would be living in the forest together.) The apartment had four bedrooms and I had been thinking of inviting her to move in anyway, so it was agreed. Jessie was delighted to have Kitten in the same house. (Jessie assumed correctly that she would be living wherever I was.) She then pointed out that since I had planned to invite Toni anyway, I shouldn't count that as her favor. I willingly agreed, to which Toni said she'd ask for her revised favor in a few hours. We spent the time chatting (mostly the girls.) and with me telling stories of other worlds. Kitten didn't seem surprised to find out that 'Lord of the Rings' was actually a true story, and that Tolkien was himself, a Brown Wizard.

An hour before my club was to open, Kitten asked as her favor if I could have some of the security guys pack up everything from her apartment, (except the furniture, because she was renting that.) and move it over. When I agreed, I was rewarded with her room-illuminating grin, only to find myself confused seconds later, as she dropped her robe heading back into the shower.

Minutes later she reemerged, with wet hair wearing nothing but one of my dress shirts. "I'll go get my keys," she stated simply, and headed for the elevator.

I had to laugh remembering her statement about making sure everyone knew she belonged to me. After I instructed my head of security about moving Toni, I led Jessie to the living room. I linked into the club's security feed and we watched Kitten walk down the stairs leading from the private elevator to the club. It wasn't difficult to notice that my shirt barely concealed anything. She walked boldly across the room headed for her station, as more and more of her fellow employees paused their opening prep work to follow her progress.

She greeted the bar staff with a collective, "Ladies." Many probably assumed Toni was just another conquest, until she squatted down to her lock box, retrieved her keys, and slid them across the bar to my cooler. "Here is my old address," she said while writing on an order pad. "Have the guys bring my stuff as soon as they can. I'll need another uniform before I can start work tonight."

"Sure thing, Toni," replied my head bouncer, before tapping his ear bud and relaying instructions.

"No way! No fucking way!" squealed Samantha. "You actually did it! I'm so happy for you Toni!" she continued as the two hugged.

"Thanks!" Kitten said, then both girls giggled. After which she almost skipped back across the room to head back upstairs. (Strangely, almost every bouncer in the club seemed to have congregated at the bottom of the stairs. I strongly suspect that all of them got more than a flash of Kitten's 'kitty', as she ascended the stairs.)

So how did Finding Jessie, and having Toni move in with us, make me so much more powerful? Patience, I'm getting there. Unfortunately, I've just been informed of an ... Issue. One of my emissaries is in need of my personal attention. I'll be back and finish explaining as soon as I can.

End of part one. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote.

The story will continue in "Finding Megan"