Finding Love

Story Info
Modern day prince finds love - unexpectedly.
7.6k words
4.52
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Love

I live in a small Nordic country that no one has probably heard of. Actually I'm a prince, my father is King, and prince is a title I share with my brother who is a few years older than me. Our country is a democracy but the King still has real powers of state, like being able to pardon criminals, control foreign policy and set certain domestic policies. Because my father has some power of state we also get a stipend from the government and with all the land and business we own, we are very wealthy.

One of the problems our country has is a really low birth rate. When my older brother turned 21 it was decreed that he could have 6 concubines (yup, old school but my parents were desperate for grandchildren). Any of them having children would have a lifetime endowment, however, any children born from this relationship would not have any title to the thrown unless my brother was to marry the mother. My idiot brother married the first one. He proposed to her on their second night in bed and they have yet to conceive a child.

About a year ago, on my twenty-first birthday, I received a new 14,000 square foot (1300 square meter) home on the royal estate.

Now, my parents desperate for grandchildren, it was suggested that I pick 3 concubines. Each one would stay 2 weeks with me in my new home. A discrete solicitation went out for a royal concubine and assuming from the feedback of 200 applicants it was deemed fairly easy duty. Each applicant sent in a general form about themselves and a head shot. Additional pictures that were sent were sealed in an envelope and the instructions hinted they were to be anatomically revealing.

I was allowed to look at the forms and the head shot but I was not allowed to look inside the envelope. I narrowed the list down to 25 girls that would receive interviews. I spent 3 days interviewing girls. I was allowed to shake their hand but no other touching. I was, however, allowed to open the envelop of pictures during the interview and I was allowed to ask any question I wanted. Any girl not selected for an interview, the envelop of pictures remained sealed and was returned to them.

I selected 3 girls and decided to bring them in over a period of 6 weeks. Astrid was my top choice of the 3. I'm not sure why. She was quiet and shy but at some level we just connected instantly. She just oozed sexy. She was the only girl that gave me an erection during our interview and it happened about a minute after she walked into the room and it didn't go away until she left.

I'm really naive when it comes to women and sex. Here I am a 22 year old virgin. My life as a prince afforded me the best all male schools, travels around the world, foods from every part of the world but not a girlfriend.

Astrid arrived in the afternoon carrying a simple bag. She had some paperwork to sign that spelled out the rules and her compensation. We spent the afternoon walking around the house with Astrid learning all the spaces. We had dinner in the dinning area and then headed to the living room to talk and get better acquainted. She really was a delightful person.

At 9:00 pm (21:00) I indicated that it was time for bed. When I grabbed her hand she instantly tensed up but willingly headed to the bedroom hand in hand. When we closed the door I briefly kissed her and pulled back the covers on the bed. I playfully pushed her down on the bed and then fell in next to her with both of us completely clothed.

We started kissing and I got and instant erection. The more we kissed the harder my cock got. I finally reached around and pulled her sweater up and off of her. I then reached around and with about a dozen attempts figured out how a bra unhooks. I pulled it off her shoulders and for the first time in my life I felt a real tit. I thought for sure I was going to cum in my pants. I was so close and so aroused.

I pulled her pants and underwear off and there she was, a completely naked goddess laying next to me. I quickly pulled my pants down and my cock quickly sprung upright - it was the biggest and the hardest it had ever been in my life. Astrid reached out to touch it but I knew that if she touched it I would explode in her hand and I had other things planned. I reached over and pulled her legs apart and positioned myself between them. I stared at the golden haired pussy and I was pulled into her pussy lips. It was like a force I could not control as my cock entered her.

I got the head of my cock in when I was stopped and felt the barrier. I paused for a second and then in one big push I broke through her hymen and I came like I had never cum before. I just came and came. I was helpless as my cock pulsed and I pushed as hard and as deep as I could into her with all my other muscles going limp.

As I slowed down and came back to reality I realized my arms had collapsed and I was probably crushing Astrid with my complete weight on top of her. I quickly rolled off her and she caught her breath. I looked between her legs and a lot of red cum was oozing out of her pussy. I focused back on her face and gently wiped the tears off her cheek.

"It was my first time," I whispered, "and men have a reputation of not doing well their first time. I think it was because I was with the most beautiful woman in the world and I might have gotten over stimulated. Are you okay?" It was definitely the right thing to say with her face brightening up.

"Ya, it hurt a bit but I'm doing better. I'm guessing the second time we do it will be better for both of us," she smiled at me.

We began kissing again and slowly my cock began to harden. I could tell Astrid was also aroused by her breathing and squirming. She reached over and grabbed my cock and pulled me over on top of her and guided me into her very wet pussy. I slid easily into her tight pussy and Astrid moaned as I bottomed out and slowly began to pump in and out of her.

She began to thrash her head back and forth on the pillow and after a few minutes she grabbed the sheets, screamed and her body began twitching like nothing I had ever seen before. Her pussy also began to spasm and that was it for me as I began shooting another round of cum into her pussy.

We did it five more times that night trying various positions and getting to know each others likes and dislikes. Each time I shot jet after jet of cum deep into Astrid's pussy. I had never felt so satiated in my life as I peacefully put a hand on her tit and we both fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with my hand still on Astrid's tit and a strong urge to relieve myself. Some strange reason I did not have the typical morning wood despite where my hand was. I decided to tend to my bathroom needs instead of staying and playing with that amazing tit.

I relieved myself, took a shower and put on a T shirt and sweat pants. When I got back to the bedroom Astrid had burrowed into the covers and was still asleep so I headed downstairs to find some breakfast.

"Good morning Master Kjell," I heard as I rounded the corner into the kitchen. Kirsten was my cook/housekeeper and was hired about a year ago when the house was first build. Kirsten was about 21 and married to a first class A-hole. In every other respect she was amazing - drop dead gorgeous, smart, great personality, wonderful sense of humor.

"Please just call me Kjell," I smiled and requested for the 100th time.

"Yes, master Kjell," she smiled back.

She was married and I considered her off limits but we kept up our game of making each other smile in the process.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh, I don't care. Surprise me," I said looking at her amazing body.

"And 'your guest', what would she like?" she asked.

"Not sure. She is still asleep," I replied.

"So you were successful in your royal duties," she smiled hoping to embarrass the virgin prince.

"Yes, 7 times," looking her in the face and holding up 7 fingers. Letting her know there would be no more virgin jokes in this house.

By the time Astrid came down breakfast was ready. She looked absolutely stunning in her T shirt and sweat pants. Her long blond hair was perfectly combed and it was apparent she was freshly showered and ready for the day.

"So Astrid, what would you like to do today," I said, looking up from my plate.

"You mean besides fucking our brains out? I thought I would give you a wet sloppy blow job," she smiled seductively.

After breakfast I got up to leave the table and Astrid spotted the slight tenting in my pants caused by our sex discussion. "Hold up there dude. No unattended erections while I'm on the job. That needs to be dealt with and now." Astrid stood up, walked over to me and placed her fingers in the waist band of my pants and sent them to my toes. She pushed me back into my chair, got on her knees and in one swift motion swallowed almost my entire cock.

"Oh fuck that feels fantastic" I moaned as she went down for the second stroke.

After a couple of minutes I saw Kristen come around the corner to remove the plates from the table. She froze and just stood there watching like she was in a trance. She slowly moved her hand to her tit and began squeezing it hard and moved her other hand lower past her stomach. I'm not sure she even noticed me watching her. Kirsten's eyes were clearly focused on the blond head bobbing up and down on my cock.

I was fascinated watching Kirsten watch me getting my first blow job. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Suddenly I got that feeling. This was going to be a mega-gasm. I grabbed the back of Astrid's head, screamed "oh fuck" and then everything focused on this amazing sensation pulsing through my cock. Over and over again the waves washed over me until I could finally open my eyes to see Kirsten grabbing frantically at her crotch.

"Oh Kirsten, I want to to meet Astrid," I said as both women were shocked back to reality. Kirsten quickly flung both arms and hands back to her side trying to pretend nothing had happened. Astrid came off my cock with a mouthful of cum trying to stand up and walk toward Kirsten who was off to her right.

Astrid was desperately trying to swallow my jiz that had filled her mouth to the max and Kirsten was walking toward us. Although heading toward Astrid, Kirsten never took her eyes off my cock which was now hanging limp between my legs oozing cum.

"Astrid, I am so glad to meet you," Kirsten said finally taking her eyes off my cock and focusing on Astrid.

Astrid swallowed once more and just as she did Kirsten did the weirdest thing I have ever seen her do. She leaned in and gave Astrid a kiss on the lips and then leaned back, closed her eyes and licked her lips. "I hope you enjoy your time with us," Kirsten said as she walked out of the room. Completely forgetting the dishes on the table.

I sat there stunned with my cock still oozing.

Astrid walked back to me, "You better watch out, that woman has a serious thing for you."

"No, can't be. She treats me like a child. Besides she's married," I said incredulously.

"Married or not, she didn't slip me the tongue to say have a nice day, she was looking for some Kjell juice and she liked what she got."

"No... Really? Is that what that was?" I stammered.

"Wow. I thought I was sheltered. For a prince you know nothing about women. Where did you go to school?" Astrid asked.

"All boys school and all I have is a brother. Girls were this other species that you saw on the street, saw on TV, read about in books and magazines, you lusted for tremendously but you didn't actually talk to any of them," I explained.

"Wow... no wonder your brother is such an idiot. I read magazines also. My goal this week is to get you ready for the next girls and to get that house keeper to have some of that Kjell juice for herself." Astrid whispered.

"I don't want Kirsten to do something she doesn't want to and cheat on her husband," I said.

"She already wants to. Now you have to convince her it is okay to act on her desires. She is waiting for you to tell her it is okay," Astrid said.

"That seems easy enough. I'll go talk to her."

"No," Astrid said. "You really are clueless. It is a path, a journey. She is comfortable with the relationship she has with you. She wants to preserve it at all costs even if it means not taking it to the next level, because risking the next step and loosing you would be worse than keeping what she has. Your job is to lead her to the next step and show her what it is she can gain but do it in a way that also allows her to step back if she needs to. She needs to go at her own pace."

"How do you know all this? You just met her," I asked

"Because I'm a woman. All women think alike. We think about emotions, feelings, bonds. We want to connect with people, love, nurture. Men think with their penis. However, we have one thing that both sexes have to deal with and that is hormones. I'll bet you that before I leave she will be sucking the juice out of your cock."

"Not going to happen," I said. "What do you want to bet"

Astrid thought. "If I win you have to fuck me in the ass and if you win you get to fuck me in the ass."

"Why would I want to fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

"It feels great for the guy and apparently it either hurts like hell for the girl or feels wonderful," she smiled.

"Either way you get fucked in the ass," I commented.

"God I hope so," she smiled with an impish grin.

"Okay, what do I need to do?" I asked.

"She has seen what you are packing and had a tiny taste of the royal fluid. My guess is she already went somewhere and masturbated so she is feeling really good but by lunch time things will be heating up again and she will want more," Astrid theorized.

"You think she went and masturbated?" I asked incredulously

"Wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Yes but I'm a guy. I think with my penis, remember," I replied

"She connected with me because she is afraid to connect with you. She watched you shoot your cum into my mouth and swallow it. Something she clearly wanted to do because she tried to scoop it out of my mouth with her tongue," Astrid said. "Just follow my lead at lunch and soon all will be revealed.

We had lunch in the kitchen. It was a nice informal setting and I often used the kitchen for lunch because Kirsten would often join me and I really enjoyed her company.

"Kirsten, will you please come join us for lunch?" Astrid asked.

"Oh no. that wouldn't be right. I don't want to intrude on your lunch," Kirsten replied

"You're not intruding. We are just having lunch. It is us who are intruding into your kitchen. Please - I insist," Astrid begged.

"Well if you insist," Kirsten replied.

She grabbed a plate, glass and silverware, set them on the table and joined us. The conversation was light and pleasant when Astrid said, "Kirsten do you play any sports or have a hobby?"

"Well I sometimes swim. I even tried it competitively but after I got married I just don't seem to have the time to practice any more. I found it so relaxing, just clear your mind and glide along in the water," she reminisced.

There was a long pause and then Astrid asked, "Kjell, don't employees have access to facilities when they are not in use?"

"Yes," I said. "They even have access to the stables and the horses. The king really encourages employees to use the facilities and stay healthy."

"Would that include the pool here at the house?" Astrid asked.

"Of course that would," now catching on to where the conversation was headed. "Normally employees would use the pool at the clubhouse but if you were assigned to a specific facility and it had a pool you would be encouraged to use that pool if it met your needs."

"So Kirsten do you use the pool here? Kjell showed it to me yesterday and it is magnificent," Astrid asked.

"No," replied Kirsten "it just wouldn't be... Well I just haven't gotten around to it," she stammered realizing her excuse wasn't going to make a lot of sense.

"Well," I said, "I've been working on my backstroke and just can't seem to stay afloat. Astrid and I are going to be in the pool at 3:00 (15:00), any chance you might have time to get in the water and help me out?"

"Ya, I guess. Sure, see you at 3:00 over at the pool," Kirsten said a bit tentatively.

Astrid and I got to the pool a bit early, removed all our clothes and jumped in. Kirsten arrived right on time wearing a typical swimmers one piece suite. She got into the water and swam out to where we were in shoulder deep water. Astrid moved off to the side to watch the action that was sure to follow.

"Lets do a simple float exercise. You float on your back and I'll hold you up until you can float on your own," Kirsten said to me in a coaching tone.

I bounced up moving my legs out and in front of me trying to assume a reclining position. I used my arms to push my feet higher in the water. Kirsten was getting ready to grab me from underneath when my cock broke the surface and popped out of the water.

Kirsten starred at my flaccid organ unable to move and I did what I usually do when trying to float on my back and sank to the bottom of the pool. A few seconds later I came up coughing and spitting water.

"I think we might have gotten our signals crossed. Were you going to hold me up?" I asked.

Kirsten snapped out of her trance and said, "oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you weren't wearing swim trunks."

"Kirsten, are you okay with me not wearing trunks in my pool aren't you?" I asked a bit concerned. "I'm not really sure I have a pair here in the house. Maybe I have some in the clubhouse if you would like me to go get them."

"No, no, no. My mistake. You should be comfortable in your own home. I insist, lets continue," she said a bit red faced.

I tried it again and this time her hand was shaking as she pressed it against my butt and pushed upward allowing my cock to pop onto the surface of the water. She held me there for a few minutes, giving me instructions and words of encouragement.

We did this several times and Kristen became more comfortable and the shakiness stopped and she began squeezing my butt cheeks as she gently pushed me up to the surface.

"Kirsten," I asked, "does it matter if I have my legs together or spread apart?"

"For this exercise I do not think it matters, as long as you are relaxed and they are not bent," she answered.

This time when I came up I spread my legs and sure enough instead of putting her hand on my butt, Kirsten reached up under the water and lightly touched my balls. I moaned each time she touched them and my periscope was fully up. I think she was having fun lowering my body in the water so just my face and cock were sticking out of the water.

As much as I was enjoying this I knew it wasn't going to go any further and I was going to have a massive case of blue balls if I didn't stop soon. We quickly agreed to have another lesson tomorrow at the same time. Kristen headed for the other side of the pool and out of the water and I headed to where Astrid was leaning against the side of the pool.

"Quick, help me release the pressure in my balls," I pleaded with Astrid as I approached her.

"What... what's going on," she seemed confused.

"What? They don't teach you about blue balls in magazines? If you're not going to help, I'm going this one alone," I was starting to get desperate as the pain was beginning to intensify.

Astrid quickly jumped out of the pool, laid down on the deck and spread her legs apart. "Fuck me. Put that cock in me now," Astrid panted.

I looked a little surprised, "no foreplay?" I asked.

"Fuck, are you not aware of what was going on in the center of the pool. Did you not see the lust on her face? If you hadn't stopped it I was going to come out there and suck you off," she panted.

I knelt between Astrid's legs, leaned over her, closed my eyes and began kissing her on the lips. Like looking at a light too long I saw Kirsten's face, then I looked lowered to her tits and then lower I saw a vision of her pussy. I had to have Kirsten's pussy and in one swift motion I sunk my cock into the pussy that was waiting below me. I have never felt anything so wonderful around my cock, as the vision before me changed to Kirsten's face. I kissed Astrids lips and fucked her pussy but my only thought was Kirsten. I quickened my pace and only heard Kristen moaning back at me. I became desperate, blending reality and my fantasy, I was fucking Kirsten and needed to give her everything I had. I heard a scream and the pussy began pulsing around my cock. I grabbed her legs and threw them up on my shoulders and with all my might slammed my cock into her as hard and as deep as I could. I released a powerful jet of cum deep into her pussy. As the pain in my balls was replaced by an intense pleasure all I could think about was Kirsten and how much I wanted to give her pleasure.

12