Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally pulled out of Astrid, panting frantically trying to catch my breath.

"Gosh Kjell, what did you do to me," Astrid said as we both looked at her pussy and saw globs of cum and bubbles flowing out of her pussy.

"I'm going to ooze for a week. I don't want to be around when you and Kirsten finally hook up - you'll both spontaneously explode" Astrid said with a touch of jealousy in her voice.

"Hey, I made love to you, not Kirsten," I replied back.

"Well, then you shouldn't have been mumbling her name while you were dumping ball juice into my pussy," she pouted.

"Oh my goodness, did I really do that?" I asked shocked that might have done something that insensitive.

"Yes you did you asshole," Astrid glared at me.

"I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you or cause you any pain. Please forgive me," I struggled with the words to tell her how special she is to me.

"You're forgiven. After all I was the one that got that wonderful cock, had the orgasm, and the best load of Kjell juice that anyone has ever had. I also cured a case of blue balls which was kind of fun," she smiled at me.

We had a wonderful supper and at 9:00 pm (21:00) Astrid and I went to bed and had about 4 hours of amazing sex. We tried a bunch of positions including dogie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and a few others. She was such an amazing lover.

I awoke just after 7:00, took a shower and put on a T shirt and sweat pants. I went down stairs to the kitchen and found Kirsten sitting at the table slumped over.

"Good morning Kirsten," I said as I rounded the corner.

Kirsten looked up with her hair disheveled. It was very apparent she was crying.

I rushed up to her pulled up a chair next to her and put an arm around her. She grabbed me with both arms, pulled me to her, put her head on my shoulder and started crying again. I put my other arm around her and pulled her to me as tight as I could.

I rubbed her back and stroked her hair and just let her cry. I knew when she was ready she would talk about it. Right now I wanted to reassure her that I was here for her no matter what the problem was.

She raised her head and looked at me with her tear stained blue eyes. "Oh Kjell I'm so sorry. I look a mess. I got tear stains all over your shirt and I should be cooking breakfast," she started to pull away.

"Whoa, stop. You look beautiful. The shirt can be washed. Screw breakfast. I'm here to help my friend. There is nothing more important than that. Now take a deep breath and tell me what is going on." I gave her another hug.

"My husband is having an affair," she blurted out.

"Oh Kirsten I'm so sorry," I said.

She took another breath. "There is more. He got her pregnant."

"Oh Kristen," I exclaimed in shock.

"Oh there is more. He wants her to live with us so all three of us can raise the baby. That fucking, cheating, lying, asshole, bastard..."

I grabbed her and put her head on my shoulder while she cried and spewed words about her husband, some of them I had never heard before. She just sobbed and sobbed as I stroked her back and shoulders.

Finally she came up for air and looked me in the eyes. "Kjell, I just don't know what I'm going to do.

"Kirsten, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to kill that asshole," she shot back.

"So, you, just you. What do you want at this very moment? No we can't kill your husband," I calmly replied back.

Kirsten thought for a moment. "I want to get as far away from him as possible."

"Good, we can work with that. I think we can make that happen," I said.

She looked at me very strangely. "Kjell, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"Come stay here. There are a dozen rooms that never get used. Pick one and stay until you figure out what you want to do. We'll put a notice at the guard house for them not to let your husband in - you couldn't be safer and I can't tell you how much happier I will be to spend more time with my beautiful friend," I said.

"But Kjell, the rules don't allow employees to live on the grounds unless their job requires it. You can't hide me, someone will figure it out," she said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'll talk to mom and dad. They both adore you. My mother especially has gone on and on about it being too bad you were married because you would make the perfect daughter-in-law," I said.

"Your mother wanted us to hook up?" she acted surprised.

"Oh no. you and my brother. However, even my mother figured out you were too smart and beautiful for him," taking another jab at my stupid brother.

"You're trying to make me laugh. Well I tell you that will not work today, master Kjell," she smiled at me.

"Master Kjell? Really? You're trying to piss me off? Well that will not work on me today either. Let me call over to my dad. Be right back," as I walked over to the den to place the call.

I was gone about 15 minutes and when I returned Kristen was making breakfast and seemed to be in a better mood.

"Well, I have some good news. My dad said yes, to you staying here at the house. He is designating you as an essential live-in employee," I told Kirsten.

"Oh wow that's great. Your parents really are wonderful people," Kirsten smiled.

"Wait, there's more. There will be a truck here at 11:00 with 2 men to move your things out of your place and into your new home here," I said.

"Oh wow," said Kirsten completely stunned.

"There's more. My father insisted there would be 2 of his personal security members there to escort you and ensure everything with the move happened smoothly. The kings personal security - he insisted. I told you they liked you," I smiled at Kirsten.

Kirsten ran over and gave me a crushing hug. I just wrapped my arms around her and held on. There was no way I was going to let her go and I don't think she wanted me to let go. I started rubbing her back and she started making little mewing noises. Sure enough my cock started getting hard and when Kristen felt it, she started rubbing her body slowly against it.

"Hey guys, what's for breakfast," we heard as Astrid came into the kitchen and Kirsten and I quickly separated.

Astrid gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then whispered in my ear, "your tent pole is leaking there boy scout."

I looked down to see my sweat pants sticking straight out where my fully erect cock was and at the end of it was a huge wet spot where it was leaking pre-cum. I quickly dove for the table and sat on a chair hoping things would calm down and dry up before I had to move again.

At 2:00 Kirsten was moved in with her stuff. She picked a really nice room in the same wing as mine. "Those guys were amazing. They did in an hour what would have taken me a day. I am so grateful to you and your parents," she said coming over and kissing me on the cheek.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her but not wanting a repeat of this morning I quickly let go and just stood there watching her beauty.

"Master Kjell? Master Kjell? Hello, anyone home?" I snapped out of my trance hearing Kirsten calling my name.

"I asked if you were up for another swim lesson at 3:00?" she said.

"Yes, of course. Looking forward to it," I said as she walked away.

"Shit Kjell, get a hold of yourself. It was a kiss on the cheek, what the fuck is wrong with you?" saying it to no one but myself. Of course I knew what was wrong with me. Despite fucking Astrid I was falling in love with Kirsten.

At 3:00 Astrid and I were in the pool dressed in our typical nothing. Kirsten came walking out wrapped in a towel. When she got to the edge of the pool she dropped the towel and I heard an "Oh Shit," from Astrid. I was frozen as I watched the nude goddess gracefully step into the pool and glide toward the center.

I felt a finger poke me in the ribs. "You're up slugger," I heard a giggle from Astrid.

I was already rock hard when I got to Kirsten and I heard a small gasp as we did our first float and my cock popped out of the water in front of Kirsten's face. She grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. We did several floats when I reached back and grabbed Kirsten's ass and gave it a squeeze. On the last one I reached further and ran my finger across her pussy lips. Her legs buckled forcing her to grab me and pull me into her tits as she dropped lower into the water. We both submerged and I felt something rub against my cock as she let go and we both resurfaced.

Astrid suggested that we spend the next half hour just playing in the wonderful pool. So like school children, we chased and tried to dunk each other. It gave me a wonderful opportunity to touch Kirsten in places that would have been unacceptable in another setting. She was also enjoying accidentally touching my cock and rubbing her tits on my back.

"Hey guys, I've got to use the restroom. Be back in a few minutes," I heard Astrid declare as she climbed out of the pool.

Kirsten quickly swam up to me and put her arms around me. "I can't actually thank you for what you did for me, the way I want to. However, I want to do the next best thing," she whispered in my ear.

She moved her hands to my butt and pulled us together as tight as she could. It trapped my cock against her pubic bone and she began rubbing side to side with her pubic bone. I was in heaven and began kissing her neck. She then began pulling up on my butt which gave an even better sensation. I wrapped my legs around her and began thrusting upwards each time she pulled on me. It felt wonderful. I finally unloosened an arm and reached around and grabbed her tit and gave it a big squeeze. Kirsten moaned and I went off like a nuclear bomb. I actually don't remember much after that - just holding on to the most beautiful, wonderful woman I had ever met and feeling this immense pleasure.

When it was over I let go and floated away still limp in my ability to control my muscles. Kirsten simply turned, walked to the edge of the pool and stepped out. She grabbed her towel and nodded at Astrid as she passed her.

Astrid went to the edge of the pool and looked at me. Then she noticed the white cloud of substance floating in the water.

"What is tha... Oh my god, you dry humped her you horny dog," Astrid exclaimed.

"You can't dry hump someone in a pool, I think it is a wet hump," I quipped back. "Besides I don't know what this was. She might have wet humped me."

"Well what ever it was, it's disgusting," said Astrid with a tone of jealousy in her voice.

"It can't be that disgusting, I shot it all over your face and in your mouth last night," I countered.

"Ya, but I took it directly from the spigot. It didn't have some other woman's cooties on it," and with that she hurried out of the pool area.

I caught up with Astrid coming out of my shower.

"Astrid, I'm so sorry. I never want to hurt you and I didn't plan on falling in love with Kirsten. It just happened. Who knows what will happen with Kirsten, maybe she will go back to her husband," I said.

"So you're saying I'm seconds," Astrid pouted.

"Oh god no. You're no ones second. You're smart, beautiful, sexy, have a delightful personality, and the list goes on. I picked you from a list of 200 as number one. I'm so sorry I haven't fallen in love with you. Maybe there is something wrong with me but I have to be honest and I suspect I've been in love with Kirsten a long time and your visit forced me to face the truth. So for that I am and will be eternally grateful," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Astrid, if you feel uncomfortable or want to end this, you can leave at any time. I'm so sorry it is making you sad. I've had a wonderful time with you, I'd like you to stay," taking her hand.

"No I'm not going to leave. I love that cock of yours in my pussy and you eating me out, and shooting your cum in me and sleeping with you. If a can't have you I at least want your baby. So until it is time for me to leave I'm going to cherish every moment here and when I leave I'm going to cry - so just deal with it," she said, squeezing my hand.

"Good, I'm happy you're staying. Now I need to leave you for just a little while and talk to Kirsten about some things that have happened, okay?" I asked a little sheepishly.

"I understand but come back horny," she smiled back at me.

"Stay dressed like that and you can count on it," I smiled back.

I walked down the hall to Kirsten's room and knocked on the door.

"Hi Kirsten, can I come in? I think we need to talk," I asked.

"Sure, you are my very first guest. Come in, come in," she said excitedly. "I guess you came to talk about us and some of the things that happened in the pool?"

"Ya, that's it," I answered.

"Kjell, I've always thought of you as a good friend and a great boss. However, when I saw that little shithead sucking your cock yesterday my brain exploded. I felt hate, anger, betrayal and a few other emotions I shouldn't have felt. When my husband dropped that big bombshell on me this morning. I realized I was no longer in love with him and he hadn't been in love with me for a long time and was just using me. Kjell, when you wrapped your arms around me this morning it sent tingles through my body, I felt warm, safe, protected, I felt real love for the first time in my life."

Kirsten looked up with her eyes misting over, "I realize now that yesterday I was feeling jealousy, that seeing you with another woman was ripping me apart. I'm sorry about what I did in the pool, I hope that doesn't cause you any problems. I love and cherish every second we are together. I just wanted to show you how happy you make me feel when we are together."

"Kjell, I love you. I love you more than you will ever know. My life is so screwed up right now I might never get out from underneath it. I'm not asking for anything and I'm not committing to anything. I just want you to know how I feel about you and if I do anything weird you'll know the reason why."

"Kirsten," I started, "I love you too. I don't know when or how it happened but I'm glad it did. I'm so happy when I'm with you and so miserable when we are apart. When I'm making love to Astrid, all I can do is think of you and I feel like shit because it feels like I'm cheating on you but I know I'm not. Astrid is beautiful, smart and horny and all I can think of is how much I want you."

"However, I will not make love to a married woman. That is not how I work. Your husbands stupidity and moral misstep can not justify mine. I'll wait for you but I need you to fix this so we can be together."

Kirsten started to cry, "I want you so bad. I promise I'll get my empty shell of a marriage ended as soon as I can. Please tell me it is okay for us to hug and kiss while I fix this?"

"Is it okay if I hug and kiss other women?" I asked.

"Well hugging would be okay but kissing on the lips might be but definitely no tongue," she grudgingly agreed to.

"There is your answer. I'm sorry but I'm the prince and I have to live by a higher example if I want the country to follow my lead. I can't be screwing some guys wife just because they had a disagreement or because he cheated on her," I said.

I put the concubine program on hold while I worked out some issues with it - at least that is what I told my parents.

Two months later Kirsten got her divorce and I decided it would be a good idea to wait a couple of months to consummate our relationship. We decided it should begin with a nice dinner so I asked my parents if they would invite us over to formally dine with them. I told them it wasn't anything special other than the fact that I was now dating Kirsten and she had never had dinner with the king and queen and I thought that would make for a special evening.

They quickly agreed, looking forward to spending an evening with Kirsten. My mother adores Kristen. So, Kirsten and I got dressed in our formal clothes and I had arranged to have the royal carriage take us over to the castle. It was a wonderful evening and the chill in the air afforded Kirsten and I to snuggle together during the 20 minute ride to the Castle.

We had a wonderful meal with all the pomp and formality you would expect dining with the royal couple. When finished my father always invites close friends into the family room for a beverage and additional conversation. Tonight was no exception. The family room was a grand room filled with precious family heirlooms handed down from the centuries. However, the best part of the room was the fireplace, which always had a fire in it and was built from some of the most magnificent stones gathered from all over the country. It was the focal point of the room.

Thomas was my fathers personal assistant and would always stand by the door in case my father needed something.

I turned to Thomas, "Thomas would you mind getting the royal photographer? I would love to have a photo of my lovely date over by the fireplace."

My father chimed in, "excellent idea, Kjell. Thank you Thomas."

It took a minute to convince Kirsten but I knew she would do it. Thomas and the photographer returned a few minutes later and I stood up, took Kirsten's hand and escorted her to the fireplace.

"Here, why don't you stand here... no face me like this," and I shuffled her into place, facing me and profiled against the fireplace. I knelt down on one knee and reached into my pocket for the small box and held it in my hand and opened it.

Kirsten went into shock and put her hands to her face. "Oh my god, what's happening?" she screamed.

I vaguely remember the flashes from the camera as I said, "Kirsten Hoybegert, will you be my princess?"

It took a second for Kirsten to come out of her shock, "Yes, Yes. I love you so much."

Off to the left I heard my mother scream as I pulled the ring out of the box and place it on Kirsten's finger. "You have made my mother the happiest woman in the kingdom," everyone in the room laughed. "And me the happiest man," I continued.

When the ring was on, Kirsten grabbed me, kissed me and yes I did get tongue.

There was lots of congratulations and looking at the ring. I stepped away briefly and shook the photographers hand, "Hey, thanks for doing this for me, I really appreciate it."

My father looked at me, "the photographer knew and you didn't tell me?"

"Dad, no one in this family can keep a secret. Remember we almost had a war with Lichtenstein?"

"Now that was not my fault and everyone knows it," my father insisted.

"Dad, please go kiss the bride and tell her welcome to the family," I smiled at my father knowing that would end the argument.

"Good idea son," and with that my father patted me on the back and elbowed his way into the crowd surrounding my future wife.

Epilogue

Kristen and I had a had a son 10 months later. I can't begin to describe how happy the grandparents are.

Oh, and did I mention Astrid had a little girl. It was really strange, but after she was born, Kirsten reached out to Astrid and invited her to the house. That first visit has blossomed into a fascinating relationship but that is probably better discussed in another story.

12