Finding Love after a Broken Heart 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard you're dating Office Disano?"

"Yes Sir, I have."

"I'm sure he has told you everything about Frederick Peterson?"

"Not everything, but enough, yes. I know they were married and he was killed in a car accident."

"You got the basics, you understand, Freddy was Tony's life, he wouldn't just take his coat off to lay in a puddle for him to keep his shoes dry. Tony would've fucking laid down in it." The Captain looked at me, I think to gage my reaction. "I can see Tony falling for you like that. I don't need one of my best officers screwed up for a long time again. I need, no, I'm checking to make sure you understand, if you're playing with this man's heart, you will have a lot of people to deal with." I literally swallowed hard. Then he smiled at me. "Did I scare you?"

"Yeah."

"Are you playing with Tony or do you really like him?"

"One I can't believe I'm getting vetted by the Captain. Two, yes I really like Tony, I don't know what this draw I have to Tony, but I've been drawn to him since the day I saw him. Three, I don't intend to break his heart but really who does when they are in a relationship." The Captain smiled at me and grasped my shoulder.

"Well said Chad, I just know what Tony was like before the accident and after. I see a light glowing again in his eyes and it makes a lot of us happy over in the department. I had to ask his buddies what was going on." He chuckled. "I even saw the two of you on the bench in the mornings talking and it didn't click."

"So I passed?" I laughed and smiled nervously.

"Yeah, but I will still be watching to make sure you don't hurt our Tony, understand." The Captain smiles and nods. "Also that Tony doesn't hurt you. Thank you, Chad."

During the entire talk we had walked completely around the courthouse, the Captain nodded his head at me when he said thank you. He didn't even wait for my thank you in return before he walked away. I can't believe how protective Tony's friends are of him, but I don't know how bad it had gotten. Considering we've dated over two months and still haven't had sex, he still feels strongly committed to Freddy.

I decided tonight I was just going to push him, we got off work and went out to dinner. I asked Tony if we could stop at the corner pharmacy on our way home. He walked in with me, he started walking towards the snacks thinking it's where I wanted to go. But when I pulled him off into the pharmacy area to the section where they have the condoms and lube, he questioned me. "Chad?"

"Tony, it's time. It's okay Babe."

Tony just nodded his head and reached for some condoms and I grabbed up the lube. I was smiling and he just shook his head and walked ahead of me, taking the lube from me. When he paid for them and was back out in the car, I could tell he was trying to calm himself. "Baby steps, Tony, if it doesn't happen tonight, there's tomorrow."

Tony made himself busy everywhere in the house, he was doing anything he could making sure the dishes were all clean, laundry was done and everything was in its place. I could tell he was scared. "Baby steps, Tony." I smiled at him. "Ok, pushed baby steps, but you can do it." He laughed at me when I pulled him off to the bedroom and started kissing him.

It seemed to relax him a bit. He was still dressed in his work uniform, so I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his arms and kissed his chest. God is he a mountain of muscle and so much taller than me. I wanted to touch him all over but I couldn't while he was standing so I quickly unbuttoned his pants and let them slide down, along with his boxers. Then I pushed him down on the bed, he laughed at me when I straddled his hips. "You're a feisty one in bed?"

"When there's something I want, yes." He looked me straight in the eyes, I don't think he was expecting that to come out of my mouth. "Do you want me to get myself ready or do you want to do it?"

"I will get you ready. It's the least I can do." He smiled at me as I jumped off the bed. I undressed so quickly I almost fell over. "Okay, I've never seen you move this quick before." We both were laughing as I climbed back on top of my Muscle Man. I started kissing him.

"Come on Muscle Man, make me scream." I even flipped around and put my butt in his face and handed him the lube, he laughed. But he delivered, he squeezed my ass and even smacked it, I wasn't expecting that and squeaked, he laughed. He was nicer than any of my other boyfriends they would've just squirted the cold lube on me but he actually warmed it up in his hands before he applied it to my opening. He was so sweet and tender about it. "See, it's all coming back to you. It feels great, Babe." Tony was taking his time opening me up, he didn't just shove a finger in and another and boom done, lets fuck, he was gentle. When he removed his fingers and turned me over he grabbed a condom and lubed himself up. "How do you want me big boy?"

He just shook his head he didn't speak until he entered me. "Are you ok? I'm not hurting you am I?" It felt so good I just started pushing my feet on his ass to get him to go further, I wanted him all the way. I was moaning, a good moan and it just got him to start fucking me hard and fast. And I started to scream it felt great, I loved every minute of it. I did rub myself while he was fucking me because I think he was trying not to lay down on me afraid of hurting me. And then he was cumming but it was okay, because I was cumming too.

When he came he did forget and fell down on me and then said oh shit and quickly rolled off of me and we laid there for a few minutes. Then there was a knock at his bedroom door. "What the fuck?" Tony said as he jump up to grab a pair of shorts and I ran for the bathroom with my clothes, I was so embarrassed. I could hear from the bathroom the conversation between John and Tony.

"Really, what the fuck are you doing here?" Tony said.

"Other than waiting patiently for you to finish, which man, I will say didn't take long. Just thought I would let you know, we're becoming uncles soon. Ryan just took Ana to the hospital; Sarah is in the car because she came to tell you and couldn't stay in the house. But I didn't mind." John laughed his way through that comment.

"You're such a pervert. You know that, right? We will be up at the hospital in a bit." Tony responded. Then I heard Tony come back into the room. "Chad, are you okay?" He did sound sincere about it. I was still embarrassed.

I was sitting on the edge of the tub when Tony walked into the bathroom. "Embarrassed." I looked up him. "Do they always have to show up when we're being intimate?"

Tony shook his head and chuckled. "Well I hope they wouldn't but it seems they have lousy timing. But this time, was a good interruption. I'm going to be an uncle, so I have to go to the hospital."

I smiled at him, it was nice he was happy. "Well, you need to take a shower, and I will go home."

He shook his head, "No, we need to take a shower and we're going to the hospital." He put the emphasis on 'we', I smiled. "You're my boyfriend right?" I nodded my head. "Then we do things together. We will get embarrassed together, and we will meet my new nephew or niece, together."

It took us a little bit of time getting to the hospital, I was bad in the shower. I wanted a little more of my Muscle Man. When we finally made it, all four of them were teasing us and I turn red. "Heard you couldn't make it five minutes man? Chad, why would you want someone who can't keep it up for longer than five minutes." Ryan jeered.

"Thanks man." Tony responded. "Come on you're making Chad uncomfortable."

"Chad, you're going to have to learn to deal with this if you're going to stay with Tony." Sarah stated. "Even though I couldn't even stay in the house, Big Boy?" she snickered.

I really turned red and was about to get up when Tony just put an arm across to keep me from leaving. "Okay, we will lighten up on him Tony, for now, but if he's going to be one of us he needs to learn to roll with the punches." John stated with a smile.

They did stop talking about Tony and me and we talked about other things. Anna was having contractions and they were getting closer together. We weren't even pushed out of the room when the doctor would check to see how dilated she was, they just draw the curtain between the little sitting area and the bed. I've never been in a birthing room before, it was interesting to me. I was amazed Ryan didn't mind that I was there.

When it was time for Anna to give birth we were given the option to stay or leave by Ryan. I looked at Tony and I think he saw how much I didn't want to be in the room at that moment, so he excused us both and we left to the waiting room down the hall.

While were we in the waiting room Tony told me about the pact Ryan, John and he had made when they were teenagers. Since they grew up all alone in their households they didn't want their kids to do the same so they would make sure they each had two to three kids. When Tony came out of the closet Ryan and John said they would just have one more a piece to make up for Tony's lack of being able to have one.

It wasn't long before John came and got the two of us. When we walked in we were introduced to Katie Marie, Tony was smiling so much. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like this. And then Ryan place Katie in Tony's arms, if you could see a guy melt. I think this kid will get his heart. Everyone laughed in the room. "Tony, she is my daughter, not yours." Ryan stated. We stayed just a little longer then headed back to Tony's house.

October turned into November I was staying at Tony's more and more. I liked staying there. But I did give him his space as he did mine. When I wanted to I stayed at my apartment, he never question when I would go home after work and not come over. He had days where he hung out with the guys and I had days I would hang out with my friends. Mike came up and stayed a few days with me again. We all hung out as a group but there was a night I just hung out with him.

Mike of course wanted to know how it was going and details. I told him everything that was going on with Tony and me. That I loved Tony but haven't told him yet, because Tony hasn't told me. Mike said just to tell him, that maybe he's waiting for me to say it first. Like with the baby steps, he needs to be led by his hand. We both laughed, but I didn't tell Tony I still waited.

I was sitting at my desk one day, Lisa my coworker's ex-husband Carl walked into the office. At first I didn't think anything of it, because I was use to him stopping in all the time, when they were married. Then I thought about it, she had a restraining order against him, so I picked my desk phone up to call for someone to come up.

"Carl, you just can't come in here like this anymore." As Lisa walked up to the little counter.

"Please come home, Lisa."

"Carl, we're divorced, I'm never coming home."

Lisa walked around the counter and they talked lower for a little while and then their argument got louder and louder until Carl hit Lisa. "Damn it Carl." It's when Carl pulled out a gun.

"DON'T MOVE AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!" Carl screamed, Lisa went to run and Carl hit her again. "I SAID DON'T MOVE!" It was when Mark came into view of the door and saw what was happening.

I wasn't the only one to see Mark, Terry another coworker did, which caused Carl to swing around to see what Terry was looking at and he accidentally fired a shot, which thankfully just went through a few walls and into a desk I hear. We all screamed and Carl grabbed Lisa and screamed at Mark, not to come into the office.

Carl made us all move to the file room, having six people in our little file room was cramped. We were all scared, but Lisa and Carl were still screaming at each other and Carl kept swinging the gun around.

I just wanted to be out of the file room I was so scared, I wanted to be in the arms of my Muscle Man. Then it dawned on me, Tony, Oh my God, Tony must be going out of his mind right now, would he come up, would they even let him come here?

Every time a police office would try to come into the office to talk to Carl, he would scream that he would shoot one of us. The look in his eyes, I started to believe him. They were talking with him, they even asked Lisa if she could please stop arguing with Carl. Which didn't go over well with Carl either, he hated that Lisa was arguing with him but he didn't want anyone else to tell her what to do either.

It was actually a while before they were able to get Carl to surrender and let us go. The police officers were all in tactical gear, I wasn't expecting to see that when we walked out of the file room and they had Carl on the ground in handcuffs. He was still begging Lisa to come home. We were lead through the building down the stairs and as they were trying to send me outside I was pulled in into the arms of my Muscle Man, and I didn't want to let him go.

"Baby, you're okay. You're fine now. I love you." He told me as he hugged me. I still would let him go. I just felt safe in his arms and then my mind was like he said what? Did I hear him correctly? Upstairs was yesterday's news, he said he loved me. "Come on, Baby, let's go home. Let's get you out of here." Tony ushered me out a side entrance near the parking lot he parks on. When we arrived at his house he sat me on his couch and turn to me. "Honey, you're okay. You're safe."

I just stared at him for a few minutes before I finally spoke. "You said you love me."

"I did, because I do."

I almost screamed at him, I laughed and smiled. "I love you too and you're such a blockhead."

"Why, what did I do now?" God he was clueless, he is my Blockhead my Muscle Man.

"You finally tell me you love me when you thought you lost me." He hugged me close to him.

"I'm sorry it has taken me this long, but I do love you."

From that day forward, he never stopped telling me, he loved me. He made sure in some way or another he told or showed me. I can see why all of his friends are so protective over Tony. He's the sweetest guy in the world, he would lay down in a puddle for his love to walk on to keep their feet or shoes dry just like the Captain said. And Tony is all mine, he's my Sweetheart, he can be a blockhead at times but he makes up for it by all the things he does.

I had the rest of the week off after the incident and the next morning Tony took me to work, so I could pick up my car. I did stop off at my apartment to pick up some things to change into, but I didn't feel like staying there. So I went back to Tony's for the day, he didn't come home right away, but I didn't think too much about it.

When he walked in, he was happy to see me. "Hey Babe, how are you doing? Have you been here all day?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel like being at my apartment, I hope that you don't mind."

"Then stay forever." He responded to me.

I was about to walk away from him and I turned and looked at him. "What?"

Tony walked over, smiled and put his arms around me. "Move in with me, Chad."

"What?"

He started to laugh, "Now who's being the blockhead? I want to share my home and life with you, Chad. I love you and I want you around me. Do you understand?"

I pulled back from him so I could look him in the eyes. "Yeah, I understand, but I just don't know." I could see I killed him right then. "Honey, I love you, but it's a giant step, not a baby step. Are you really ready for it?"

He closed his eyes for the next sentence, thinking it was going to offend me or something. "I went and told Freddy today. I know you don't understand it, you don't understand why I have to go to the cemetery and tell him. But I had to, and I told him I was going to ask you tonight to move in." I stared at him and he walked away. "I know I'm fucked up, that I have to still seek the approval of my dead husband."

Tony walked off to his bedroom, I wanted him to know I did understand so I followed. "Honey, I do understand. You were with Freddy for eight years. I know he was your life, but you're my life now." He was facing away from me, so I walked around him to face him, actually to look up at him, he did look down at me. "I love you, Tony. I love you. I'm just not ready to move in. Can you understand?" He kind of smiled. "Yes, we've been together for four months, just give me some time." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Alright." He hugged me.

I started staying more and more nights a week with Tony, until it was almost every night. I just felt safer with him and it was nice to cuddle up with him at night. Every time I would show up with more of my things it seem to make Tony happier. I had most of my clothes at his place before December, he made room for all of my clothes he never complained once.

Ryan and Anna started asking us if we could watch Katie so they could have quote unquote a quiet dinner together. I just think they either want sleep or to have sex. Katie is a very spoiled baby. She likes to be held, it's their fault, but mainly, Anna's moms. When she watches Katie during the day, she didn't let her out of her arms.

But as long as you get down on the floor with her she is okay, like on her back and she playing with something in her hand for a few seconds, or when I had her on her stomach she would hold her head up. She just wanted a lot of attention so we also ended up holding her a lot. She loved Tony, I don't know if it was his deep voice or what, but she loved when he would hold her and talk to her. Even when we're over at Ryan and Anna's when she is crying he will pick her up and she will stop crying when he starts talking to her when he's holding her against his chest. We all just smile when we see it, Tony is a natural parent.

Christmas with Tony was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it with a boyfriend before. I know I'm only twenty-three but I've had a FEW boyfriends and none of them have ever treated me this nice on any holiday, be Christmas, Valentine's or even my Birthday. I can't believe this man is true, this has to be a dream and I'm going to wake up any minute now.

We were due to spend the whole day with Ryan's family, not just Anna and the baby, his and her mom and dad, and later in the afternoon John and Sarah were coming. So when we woke up Christmas day, we were just lying in bed relaxing, enjoying just being alone. We had put up a little tree in the living room. It wasn't anything to say, WOW we're in the Christmas spirit. I still think it's going to take Tony some time.

He asked why I didn't want to go home for Christmas, I just looked at him. I couldn't leave him alone for the first Christmas we were together, do I tell him? "Honey just tell me." He asked again.

"I didn't want to leave you alone on Christmas." I finally stated after I hemmed and hawed. "Because you finally took the steps to love again. I just didn't want for you to spend your first Christmas without me." God I sounded stupid.

"Oh, is that all." He smiled and laughed. "Okay."

"What do you mean is that all?" I asked, I was thinking I did a nice thing by not going home for Christmas and he said 'Oh'. I went to get out of bed and he would let me. "Let me up, Tony."

"I can't, I don't hear them yet." Tony responded.

"What are you talking about, them?" I got up from the bed and went to leave the room.

"Chad, I really think you should put something on." He smiled at me.

I just stormed out of the bedroom anyways, he quickly got up and jumped into shorts and a t-shirt and grab my little robe I like wearing. Mike came out into the hallway because he could hear how bitchy I had gotten to Tony. "Chad, I suggest that you get something on." I stopped and my mouth just dropped.

"Mike, what are you doing here?" I went to hug him and he stopped me.

"Chad, go get dress, I love you but I don't want to hug you naked." He stated with a laugh, I turned around to Tony, he was grinning and holding my robe open.