Finding Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purred at me. She actually purred and it suited her. Her figure was feline. Exotic. Skin like fine chocolate. Unblemished and perfect. Shining with health in the light of her bedroom. She slowly stepped behind me and then reached behind my ass to grasp the zipper of my skirt. She slowly unzipped me. I could feel the air hitting my exposed skin and I shivered. Eshana breathed against the back of my neck.

She pulled my skirt down and it fell to the floor. I wore my regular old panties and I was embarrassed by them. I wanted them off, and as if reading my mind, she slipped her thumbs under the band and in one smooth motion, pulled my panties down. They fell on top of my discarded skirt.

I could feel the air touch my pussy and basked in the exposure. I wanted to show this wonderful woman all of me. She could have all of me. She reached around me and started undoing the buttons of my blouse. She started at the top and I felt her arms brush against my breasts. My nipples tightened in arousal. It was almost painful. She undid each button expertly. They opened one after another. Soon my blouse stood open, my bra and breasts standing proud and eager for her touch. She gently pulled my blouse back and slipped it down my arms. I shivered as the material caressed my arms.

It fell to the floor forgotten. Her hands reached up and stroked my stomach. She was barely touching me and it tickled and excited me. Her hands were so soft and warm. I had missed the touch of a woman. Woman are tender and loving. A man paws. Grabs. Takes. While a part of me enjoys that, it is the soft touch of a woman I truly desire. I felt a trickle of liquid run down my inner thigh just as Eshana gentle stroked my breasts through my bra. I moaned, my senses overwhelmed with desire and pleasure.

She undid my bra at the back and tugged off my bra. My breasts hung heavy and free on my chest. I'm proud of them. My girls have always treated me well. Eshana reached up and caressed them in exactly the right way a woman loves after the release from a bra. I leaned back against her and I moaned again. She circled my nipples with a light touch and then a hand snaked down over my stomach, across my patch of pubic hair, and two fingers slipped between my little labia.

She made a happy sound against my neck and slipped her fingers inside me. It was electric and I gasped in the surge of pleasure. She pulled her fingers free and lifted her hand to hold her fingers before my eyes. They were as wet as she had been. Her fingers went to her mouth and she sucked them. I twisted in her arms and sought her mouth.

She was waiting for me and we kissed passionately. Our juices mixed with the chai gave our mouths an exotic taste. It was my new favourite flavour. I salivated with desire and Eshana sucked my spit from my mouth. This excited me beyond measure. It promised a night of decadence. I had had many nights with women that descended into decadence. They were always memorable. Dirty, sometimes depraved, but always exciting and fulfilling.

"I want you so bad," I said, surprised to hear just how husky my voice had become. I was speaking a whole octave lower.

"I want you more. Come to the bed. Let me devour you," responded Eshana and started to steer me backwards to her bed. The back of my knees touched the mattress and she pushed me backwards with a hard shove.

I squealed in mock fright and landed with my hair all around my face. My arms lay up by my head. I had one leg drawn up with the knee bent. My right leg lay to the side. I lay back with my pussy open and exposed vulgarly to this stranger. This exotic beauty. I looked up at her and once again marvelled at her beauty. I was smitten. I felt such a connection.

She smiled her perfect smile down at me and then lifted my right foot to her mouth. She sucked my toes with hunger. There was no hesitation. Nothing except her desire. It tickled and aroused me greatly. Her tongue darted between my toes and along my insole. I squealed and squirmed and loved it. She moved down my lower leg, her tongues licking and tasting me. She crossed my knee and I shivered. When her tongue touched my inner thigh I felt such pleasure my head went back and I moaned deeply.

Her tongue travelled closer and closer to my pussy. My nerves were on fire. My whole being was focused on her tongue and where it was in relation to my pussy. My pussy felt like it was reaching for her. I needed her.

When she finally reached my womanhood, I remembered why I love the touch of a woman so much more than a man. She attacked my pussy with respect, and with the soft touch only a woman can bring. She parted my lips with a gentle tongue and probed delicately. Savouring my taste, testing my reaction. She grew more confident but her touch remained light. She understood just how sensitive a woman is. How our nerves are so responsive. Too much and we become overwhelmed. We shut down. It becomes an act.

Eshana played my pussy to perfection. She teased and raised my arousal with each little lick. She avoided my clit completely and I appreciated it. My clit was already sending waves of pleasure through me, just from the remote vibrations and movement of my labia. My pleasure rose in waves, each bigger than the last. My breathing was erratic and followed what Eshana was doing to me. I could hear her make little noises of pleasure. I heard her swallowing my juices. My juices flowing into her mouth and devoured with her desire.

I felt the first stirring of an orgasm swim closer to the surface. I welcomed it like an old friend I hadn't seen in a while. I orgasmed with Paul, but it was always a tough orgasm. I would have to fight for it. This orgasm was an old friend. It was mine and I welcomed it. I watched it come closer and Eshana somehow recognised it. She greeted it with her tongue swirling just inside my vagina. My old friend surged forward and embraced my whole body. My body arched and I cried out. Eshana somehow kept her ministrations light and tender. My orgasm rolled out long and sharp, pulling me along with it. I was lost in the waves of pleasure. Tossed on some far away surf. I was drowning in it.

I sobbed. Great big tears splashed down my cheeks. I reached down and pressed Eshana's face hard against my pussy. The time for tenderness was over. My pussy needed her hard and vicious to match my orgasm. She responded with a growl and plunged her tongue deep into my pussy. Her hand shot up and squeezed a nipple. I came right on the edge of the last orgasm. I rode this new wave higher, thrusting with abandon against her face. Fucking it. Rubbing my soaked pussy against her lips and nose. She pressed her face harder. I didn't think it would ever end. I had been orgasming for a long time already. One of the longest of my life.

Eshana moved her mouth and suddenly she sucked my clit. I came again. Harder and more violently. A clit orgasm coupled with a pussy orgasm is amazing. It had been years since I had felt this. So much pleasure. My pussy was on fire. I felt liquid squirt from my pussy. I kept coming. Just as I started to come back down to earth Eshana licked me from my asshole to my clit. I shuddered at this long-lost feeling. Paul never did this to me. He rarely ate me out. Never paid my ass any attention except for when he wanted to fuck it. Eshana licked me where no one should be licked. Her broad hungry tongued licked me again and I came once more.

I was crying for real. I sobbed and tears splashed everywhere. I had both hands and fingers locked on her head and hair, pushing her hard against me. I bucked and thrust with abandon. I was saying things out loud. Dirty things. Words a lady never says out loud. I didn't care. It was all about my pleasure and I took it. I tore it from Eshana and wrapped it around who I was. This was my orgasm. Mine to enjoy and I did. My old friend was back and it missed me.

Eventually I came back to Earth. Shudders wracked through me. Eshana slid up my body and held me. I could feel her breasts up against mine. She reached up and held my head and slid up further. She put my head on her breasts and I lay there, feeling her hard nipple against my cheek, as tears streaked down my face to land on her.

She held me and rocked me. I was home, wherever this was. This strange room, in this strange bed, with this strange woman. I had been gone a long time, down paths I should never have taken. But the road eventually led me back to here.

My tears were of joy. Of finding a happiness I had forgotten how to feel. My marriage was a sham, but I loved my husband. He was finding his happiness across the street from me and I was truly happy for him. How could I deny him what I also needed? I would have to speak to him tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. I didn't want to leave.

Eshana had explained it all to me by explaining to me her own unique life. About how her and her husband had found a way to co-exist and nurture their own kind of love.

The tears stopped. They pooled in the hollow under her breasts. I could see it and I laughed at the absurdity of it. I lifted my head and looked at Eshana.

"Welcome back, Jennifer. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yes, I think I do."

She smiled. "Good. You know what to do?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now. I need you to eat me. I am desperate for your mouth. If you think you just came hard, wait until you see me cum."

I looked at her. "That hard?"

"With you, yes. It will be. I have already cum pleasuring you. We are meant for each other, priyajana."

* * *

I stayed at Eshana's overnight. I called Paul on my mobile and told him I where I was. He seemed surprised. I merely told him I had made a new friend and that I had been drinking too much wine. She had offered me the guest room and I agreed. Paul wished me a good night and said he would see me in the afternoon tomorrow.

In the morning, I woke in Eshana's arms. I lay with my head on her breasts. She loved holding me and I loved being held by her. The last day had been amazing. I thought back on what had happened.

Her son had come home from school and Eshana made us supper. Her son didn't seem surprised to see me and he seemed genuinely happy for his mom. I felt a little out of place until Eshana kissed me in front of her son. He didn't seem alarmed at all.

Later, Eshana told me she had warned him and spoken to him. He had grown up in a house with two gay parents. Nothing shocked him.

The remarkable thing was the dinner she prepared. She produced a massive number of items out of cupboards and jars and soon she was toasting spices and mixing ingredients. She pulled chicken marinated in what looked like yoghurt out of the fridge and soon we were sitting down and eating the best Indian food I had ever had, complete with fresh made naan. I was starving and the food was delicious.

Eshana opened wine and we toasted each other. Her son watched us with interest. He didn't seem offended that a strange white woman was sitting at his dinner table and stealing kisses from his mom.

"I'm really happy for you, ma," he said as he was putting the dishes in the dishwasher. I was sitting at the table sipping my wine and watching Eshana's gorgeous full ass move around the kitchen. We had made love all afternoon. I knew her body intimately and adored it. Having unlimited access to her delicious pussy was a boon. I could eat her all day.

She slapped his cheek playfully. "Mera putra, thank you."

"The house smells of you two."

"Harsh!"

Her son was named Harsh, which Eshana told me means joy.

"What? It's true. It's been so long, ma! As soon as I came in the door I could smell you both!" He laughed and stacked a dish in the dishwasher.

Eshana slapped his shoulder. "Stop. This is not funny. You are embarrassing my priyajana."

I stirred in my seat, enjoying the exchange and not embarrassed at all for some reason. But she had used that word before. "What does priyajana mean?"

Eshana glared at her son Harsh. "See?"

Harsh laughed. "It means loved one."

I blinked and looked at Eshana. She stared boldly back at me. "Is that true?" I asked her.

"Yes, it is a term of affection."

Harsh rolled his eyes and kissed his mom on the cheek. "You never called dad that."

"He was not my priyajana. He knew that."

Harsh washed his hands at the sink. He was a handsome kid. He looked older than eighteen. He was trying to grow a moustache and was failing spectacularly. He was thin and wore glasses. He had a cuteness about him. Eshana caught me staring at him.

"Ah, you want my son now, do you? Have I not been enough for you?" she said to me with her hands on her hips. I could see the amused glint in her eyes.

I rose from my seat and sauntered up to Harsh. I put my hand on his left shoulder and stroked down across his chest as I circled round behind him. "I dunno. He's kind of cute. Tall, dark, and handsome."

Harsh stammered.

"You would steal my son? You harlot!"

I circled completely around Harsh and ran my hand over his ass and then walked over to Eshana. "He's cute, but it's you I crave. All of you." I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Okay," said Harsh behind me. "I'm out. Have fun you two. I'm staying over at Peter's place tonight. We're gonna watch porn and hire some hookers. That okay, ma?"

Eshana was lost in my mouth. If she heard him, she was ignoring him.

"I'll take that as a yes. Okay. Have fun!"

I raised a hand and waved goodbye. When the front door closed I picked her up and dropped her ass on the kitchen table. I knelt down, pulled her skirt up higher, wrenched her panties aside and buried my mouth on her pussy. She cried out and grabbed my hair to lock me in place.

I soon had her crying out in pleasure. I lapped her pussy and her thick lips and sucked her clit. She was so tasty. She filled my mouth with her juices and I happily swallowed her. I could eat her forever. She came hard against my mouth, thrusting with abandon against my face. I continued to gently lap up her juices until she pulled my head up by the hair.

"Ouch!"

"Enough! I'm too sensitive." She pulled me toward her and wrapped her legs around me. She drew me in for a kiss. "I love tasting me on your mouth."

"I love tasting you. I need this. I need you."

"I know. I'm glad you are spending the night. Tomorrow you must confront your husband. For now we have each other. It is enough."

I nodded and kissed her.

Now it was the morning after. Our night had been magical. Her body responded to me like a musical instrument where only I knew the chords and how to play it. I had never connected with anyone like with her. At times I was so lost with her that I could not tell you where she ended, and I started.

We explored each other's bodies with abandon. Nothing was off limit. We loved like long lost lovers. We touched and licked and ate whatever we wanted. I sucked her toes at one point and found myself oddly satisfied with doing it. It pleasured her and that was enough for me. It made me want to do it. If you had asked me yesterday I would have said no way.

I'll be honest with you. In college I had participated in some pretty hardcore lesbian sex. It can get pretty depraved. With Eshana, it wasn't depraved. It was loving. We did everything two women could do to one another. Repeatedly. I was in heaven.

When I left my feet seemed to drag. It was a long goodbye on her front door. Eventually we parted and I found myself driving home. I felt miserable. I was driving in the wrong direction.

I got home and waited for Paul to get back. When he did he saw right away something was up. I sat him down in the living room, sat next to him and took his hands in mine.

"What's up, Pooky?"

Paul called me Pooky at times. I hated it.

"We have to talk," saying the words men hate to hear from women. It just came out of me. "Sorry, we need to have a conversation. Talk about some things."

Paul looked apprehensive. He had no idea what this was about. I decided earlier to just rip the bandaid off.

"I know you're gay, Paul. So am I."

Paul blinked at me. I could see his mind whirling. "No, I'm not," he stated with practised conviction. I knew it was a lie. He had been lying about it for so long it came out naturally. Anyone would have believed him.

"I saw you go into the house with the black man. He's gay. You went in there for gay sex. You've been gay your whole life. In college." I could see Paul getting angry. "But so am I, Paul! I'm a lesbian. You and I, we married each other to hide that. We never suspected the other was gay! We don't have to hide anymore, Paul. Listen, don't get angry. Just listen to me! We can be who we really are. We don't have to pretend anymore."

Paul stood up. He looked furious. He glared down at me with his fists clenched. For a moment I felt fear. Instead I stood up and leaned in toward him.

"Listen up! Don't you fucking get angry at me! We have BOTH been hiding our true selves. The only difference is you were cheating on me! You were getting your cock on the side. Me? I've been the dutiful wife. So sit the fuck back down and talk about this like a man. Sit the fuck down!"

Paul glared at me and then when I thought he would walk away he sat down. "This is bullshit!"

"Bullshit? No, its sad. We both married to support what we thought society wanted. Neither of us could survive in this town being gay. But we hid it, didn't we? Years of marriage. The happy couple. Church goers. The perfect marriage. Except we were hiding our true natures. Weren't we? That's sad, Paul."

Paul seemed to deflate at my words. He sat with his head lowered. I waited. Eventually he looked up at me. "So you were a dyke? In your sorority?"

I laughed. "Yeah, duh. We were all dykes. We don't like that word by the way."

"I thought so. Everyone said you were dy... lesbians."

"Everyone said you were gay."

"They did?"

"Yeah. Except my girlfriend. Katie. Remember her? You slept with her."

Paul got a funny look on his face. "Right, Katie. She was my experiment."

"Experiment?"

"I had never been with a woman. My boyfriend suggested I try it with her. She was easy. I met with her, seduced her, and slept with her. I had a hard time getting hard. I had to pretend she was a tranny. That was horrible."

I stared at him in shock. Katie was fucking gorgeous. A wet dream for any man. Wait? If he felt that about her, how'd he feel about me?

Paul saw the look on my face. "No! It was different with you, Jen. I'll be honest, at first it was weird. I had to... pretend. But I found I really cared for you. You're my best friend, Jen. I love you. Sex, though. It just takes me a lot to be with you."

"I see," I said. I wasn't convinced and I was a little peeved. I guess I was the lucky one. I liked men and women. Women were definitely my preference though. "How long were you cheating on me?"

Paul had the decency to look ashamed. He stammered.

"Be honest. It's really important that we're honest with each other right now."

Paul wrung his hands. "Don't be mad. It's hard for me. Not being with a man. Imagine never having meaningful sex. That sounded wrong. Imagine... oh, never mind. I've been seeing men before and after we were married. I never stopped."

I stared at him in shock. "This whole time?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I need the sex. For gay men, it's everything. I can't explain it, Jen. It rules me."

I glared at him. "Actually sex drive is higher for lesbian women. Gay men have the same sex drive as heterosexual men. You're just horny. So while you were out getting your dick sucked, I was sitting at home with my vibrator. Do you think that's fair?"

"No. I'm sorry."