Finding Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the conversation, I was able to do enough research online, to know what medications to try. It was only a guess because there were no drug trials involving elves. In the end, I got lucky when I treated her with the same meds used for humans. A quick visit to one of the few pharmacies in the city that wasn't open twenty-four hours, produced several months' worth of benzodiazepines. (And a few other potentially useful items.)

It took weeks of medication and consoling, but together we were able to convince her that we had her best interests in mind, thus curing her of near catatonia. That however didn't cure her depression, so I weaned her off the meds, not wanting them to add to the problem. Another few months had her actively participating in conversations. She also asked us to start calling her Megan.

A few months later I found her waiting for me in bed. Jessie had suggested I meet her there after dinner and was pleasantly surprised to find Megan there instead. Jessie came in behind me and explained that she and Toni had both agreed to share me with Megan. As Jessie turned and left us alone, I disrobed and crawled under the covers with an equally naked Megyenna. (Being me does have certain perks.)

I wanted her to find pleasure with me, as I do with all my partners, but knowing she had been through so much, and her need to 'connect', had me treating her far gentler. I did have the advantage of knowing her body, and that she liked a slow build, ending in a marathon of impassioned multi-positional pounding. So, while I caressed her, everywhere but directly on her 'spots', coming close but not quite touching them, I took the time to talk to her about her love interests.

She denied anything serious but admitted to having sex with a few boys, trying to feel closer to them, without success. She felt regret in each case. She then also admitted to being talked into a 'ceremony' with a priest and priestess of Ehlonna. They claimed to know that her Hîr Fêa had abandoned her because she failed to be passionate enough. I assured her that Lemminkainen hadn't abandoned her intentionally and that I had no intention of abandoning her now or ever.

Not surprisingly, I caught Toni watching. I pretended not to notice, as I encouraged Megan to give her account of the ceremony. As she began to speak, I gave feather touches to several erogenous zones and was rewarded by seeing the pulse in her neck speed up.

"Are you trying to distract me?" Megan asked, so I eased off of her erogenous zones. (Mostly.) "They claimed that if I would follow their instructions my Hîr Fêa would return. Obviously, they were wrong, but I didn't know what else to do, so I agreed to try."

"Are you sorry you did?" I asked because her expression indicated self-recrimination.

After a moment of pondering she hesitantly answered. "Yes, but not overly so."

"Why do you say that?" I prompted her when she seemed to retreat again.

"I guess the worst part was finding out that they weren't even priests to Ehlonna. Sharess had sent them. Not that it really mattered who had sent them, they ... used me."

"You sound conflicted when you say that," I stated.

Megan chuckled, somewhat bitterly. "I ... If I'm, to be honest with myself, I need to admit that part of me enjoyed it."

"Being used?" I asked.

"Mmm, no. Knowing that a deity found me attractive enough to send two of her priests to bed me." Her smile finally broke free. "It's a pretty good ego boost."

I laughed with her, and said, "Well, I promise if I ever become a god, I will bed you myself instead of sending my priests."

At that Megan demurred. "Did you mean what you wrote in your journal?"

My mood was broken, and I suddenly found myself temporarily annoyed. "What journal?"

"I was given your journal, documenting Lemminkainen's apprenticeship to you. Did you mean what you wrote about me in it?" she clarified, then asked again.

"I never lie, and certainly wouldn't in my own journal, even if I lied elsewhere," I stated while glancing towards Kitten's hiding place, only to see her slinking away. The journal, detailing how I had found Megyenna very attractive and had decided to seduce her with the excuse of punishing Lemminkainen. It further described how I had turned her into my personal sex toy, much to Kain's dismay. I also described how I would have enjoyed keeping her for myself as more than a toy. I had developed real feelings for her. Of course, that was nearly six hundred years ago during her last incarnation, and while I was without Jeselaflia. The simple reminder of what had been began a rekindling of past emotions.

"In that case, I have different reasons for being both regretful and glad I participated in their fraud."

"Oh, and they are?"

Her smile grew, as she began. "I regret that I didn't know to wait for you. I hope you can figure out how to solve my problem, but in the meantime, I suspect that being your 'toy' will be far more enjoyable than being used by the priests. I'm also glad that they taught me lots of ways to please you in return!" With that, she slid under the covers and proceeded to demonstrate one of the skills she had been taught during the 'ceremony'.

I sucked in a breath as Megyenna drew my instantly hard manhood into her mouth. During her last incarnation, I had spent months training her to do things exactly the way I wanted her to. Whatever had happened in the 'ceremony' had brought her skills out in spades! "Uh, what exactly did they do to you in this ceremony?"

I instantly regretted my question, as Megan drew her throat back off my shaft, followed ever so slowly by her mouth. She did console me, however, by straddling my waist and lowering herself slowly onto me, while beginning her tale.

"They spent the first two days stimulating me into a heated frenzy. They must have done something to me similar to what you described in your journal, because after about six hours of pampering, stroking, and oiling, by their acolytes, the priestess put her mouth on me.

It was the first time either of them had actually touched me. She put her finger inside me as she sucked on my clitoris. I had been so worked up, I came instantly, but she didn't stop. She kept working on me so that I couldn't stop cuming. I don't know when it happened but while I continued to cum, I realized I was drinking the priest's sperm from his hard member.

I passed out at some point soon after that, but when I woke up, the priest was riding me from behind while I tried to mimic what the priestess had done to me. It was as if I were dying of thirst, and her juices were the only way I could survive. I just kept drinking and licking and fingering, hoping she would cum in my mouth and quench my thirst.

I have no idea, how I didn't get pregnant, because the priest and later all of their acolytes came in me at least twenty times. I'm guessing they had a spell on me to prevent it, and several others as well, but I'm not sure.

"Anyway, after the first two days, they told me that I had demonstrated enough passion, but because Hîr Fêa had not returned I needed to refine my skills. Then for ninety more days, I was instructed on how to please Lemminkainen so that when he returned I would be able to keep him happy.

"I finally figured out what they were doing to me when they tried to get me to agree to go with them. They said that I had been blessed by their god, and wanted me to go to their temple and continue to study. They invited me to become a priestess while practicing my skills on the followers of Sharess.

When I pointed out that they said they were priests for Ehlonna, they admitted their deception in the name of easing my suffering. They claimed that Sharess had declared they should teach me to live an enjoyable life, seeing as I would only have the one to live."

I guess she had finished her account because she suddenly stopped talking. It seemed to me that she was waiting to be judged while looking into my eyes.

"If you're worried that I'll feel less of you, because you've been blessed by a goddess, and granted skills that you want to use to please me, then you should stop worrying," I stated, then asked. "Do you feel a need to use your skills on others besides me?"

She had resumed riding my shaft in a slow undulation of her waist and hips only, barely moving otherwise, but smiled at my question. "No. I don't think Sharess cursed me with wantonness. I think she actually blessed me with the desire to please Hîr Fêa, but since I am without, I choose to please you, Jessie, and Kitten."

I raised an eyebrow, as I slipped my hands up her ribs to cup her breasts. "You've been with them?"

She smiled again, this time in a knowing way. "Would you like it if I have been?" she asked as she leaned in for a kiss.

I rolled us over without slipping from her so that I could regain some control. She had been milking me with her Kegel muscles and I was already wanting to cum in her. If Kitten had still been watching I'm not sure she wouldn't have gotten much of a show so far, because Megan had barely seemed to have moved, but I sure knew she had been.

"Have you?" I asked again, as I began to thrust.

"Mmm, yes. With Jessie anyway." She closed her eyes, as she began to get worked up.

I increased my pace, only to have her match me thrust for thrust. "Tell me."

"I caught ... Ohh ... caught her in ... the shower. MmmoOhh, Lauflorian!"

She was ready so I didn't wait for her story and started pounding. We both came in moments, but I continued to drive deeply into her so that I wouldn't lose my erection, then suddenly pulled free and flipped her over onto her knees and re-entered her from behind.

I worked to reacquaint Megan with the reasons she had begged me to take her away from Lemminkainen during her last incarnation, only to be matched with equal efforts in return. Within an hour we were both sweaty and sated. Only then did she complete her tail of catching Jessie in the shower.

As she told it, Jessie had been surprised to have Megan make so bold an advancement but seemed to enjoy the ministrations nonetheless. When I asked about Jessie's participation I was told that other than some light petting, Jessie hadn't reciprocated yet.

Afterward, we walked naked to the beach, and out into the warm ocean water, where we talked comfortably like old friends. Without her bond with Kain, her feelings for me were given a free rein. I'm not suggesting we were in love at that point but, we both could tell that our attraction was more than just lust, and it didn't take long to change.

So, over the next year, the four of us became a family as close as any four people could be. Including the realization, that Megan loved me and that I loved all three women. The women all came to love each other in their own ways also, although sexual attraction wasn't necessarily a part of that love.

Jessie and Megan, handled the households, (both on the island and in the city.) while Kitten and I studied. It was while sitting around the patio table eating dinner that I suddenly realized that we were acting as a single entity. Each of us functioning like an organ within the body. It was that realization that was the key to my understanding Majick itself!

Some Majick only seemed overly complicated, because it wasn't meant to be cast by one person! It required voluntary cooperation between not only the caster and recipient but multiple casters and the recipient or recipients! I knew at that moment how to solve Megan's impending extinction. It was possible to use the 'Creation Spells' to 'remake' ourselves! We would change how our Spirits connected so that it would be possible to have multiple 'Soul Mates'!

I explained my revelation on the mechanics of Majick, and what that meant to us. I needed them to understand that for it to work, Jessie and I would be required to voluntarily give up being Hîr Fêa so that Jessie, and I, and Megan, could become Hîr Fêa! I forced them to spend time thinking about the implications, before deciding to try it. One, if we failed, we would all cease to exist, but even success meant eternal consequences. The fact that Kitten was Human, became a huge issue as well, causing us all several weeks of depression because she didn't have a Spirit to bind with!

All I could do was to continue to study, and in the end decided that if remaking an Eldar's Spirit to accept binding with more than one Spirit was possible, then remaking a human's Soul to do the same, could (theoretically) be possible also.

So, the year of preparation began. We would all have a part in casting the combination of spells, even Jessie and Megan. As with all of the eldar, they have Majick in their blood, and could therefore participate by 'singing' the portions of the spell that seemed impossible before. They would chant in harmony, providing the link between my part, and Toni's.

I would cast the foundational portion, the parts that provide the power. Toni, seemingly endless in her ability to conceptualize and focus on multiple levels simultaneously, would actually have the biggest part. She would be providing the formative portion of the spells.

The human, who two years prior had never conceived of elven spirits, would be forming our new ones. She would be trusted to recreate us in the image of her imagination. If she couldn't conceive of how blood vessels or lungs worked, or any other part ... we would be without. We would more than likely die.

We all needed alone time, we all needed community, and we all needed study time, so a routine formed. Kitten would rise, we would eat together, meditate, study (a lot), eat together, and then make love until Kitten fell asleep. While Kitten slept, the eldar would meditate, study, or make love again until she awoke. (And yes, even Kitten began to participate in sapphic contact, although it was always on the receiving end, and only when I was with Megan or Jessie. She greatly preferred to be with me while we watched.)

I was spending most of my alone time out in the woods. At the deepest portion of woodland on my (actually Kitten's) island is this huge flat rock that sits at the junction of seven crossing lay lines. I had no idea how the rock came to be there, as it wasn't native to the island. (Or the planet for that matter.) It seemed to me that some deity of the past had used it as an altar. For what purpose I couldn't guess, because there was no trace of blood or staining of any kind on it. It looked brand new. Not even the weather nor forest debris had left its mark. Even so, I could feel that it was as old as the planet itself. It was big enough for all of us to lounge on with room to spare, and I found myself meditating on Majick there more than anywhere else. It felt comfortable, like an old friend. I also found that being there made me feel as if I were soaking in energy, similar to sunbathing, only from the ground up. I knew that when the time came we would cast together on that altar.

About six months into our 'year of preparation', I noticed Kitten had been using the portal back to the city. I asked her about it over dinner that night, and was told that she had been conferring with various experts on 'representative imaging'. I asked Jessie and Megan if they had any idea what that was supposed to mean. Both glanced at Kitten for several moments, then said, "No." Simultaneously. I sighed and reminded them that I could just follow her and find out.

Toni, looked me in the eye while taking my hand and said, "Lauflorian, I love you. You are my life. When we are ready, you are going to give me the power to unmake us! I need to know exactly what I'm doing! I need to do what I'm doing the way I know how to do it. Now, please listen Boss Man. I am invoking my first boon. You will not follow me, or attempt any further inquiry into my methods. When I am ready to unmake us and put us back together, I will tell you. If you doubt me, because my methods are different than the way you would do it, you will make me doubt. If you make me doubt, we all get unmade, but not put back together. So, my love, you are forbidden to ask again.

I was stunned. No one had ever spoken to me that way before. I had assumed the boons would involve sex in some way, not... empowerment. What actually stunned me, however, was the fact that she was absolutely right. We all needed to do our parts, completely trusting the others to do theirs. If I or any of us had any doubts whatsoever, we could not attempt the spell! After a few moments' pause, I agreed to her terms, unconditionally and without duplicity.

Six months later, I walked into the house expecting to join my ladies for dinner. What I found instead was that my three ladies and myself were all already eating. From the condition of the table, they had been at it for at least fifteen minutes. The conversation obviously came to an abrupt stop at my entry, only to start up again immediately, with expressions of praise for how good a job Kitten had done creating me. Me, as in me, and not the illusion they had been eating with. Jessie and Megan, followed closely by my copy, approached to get a better look. I smiled at the tentative poking my copy gave me. I knew it was for my benefit so that I could feel it, but it also prompted Jessie and Megan to start prodding me as well.

"Kitten, it's fantastic!" stated Jessie, as she stepped back to lean against my double. "If I couldn't feel Hîr Fêa, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart!"

"Well, I'm certainly glad you can tell I'm real!" stated my double, just before it kissed her.

I looked at Kitten, to find her grinning. "I'm ready," was all she said, as my double vanished, leaving a very startled Megan, and a totally dumbfounded Jessie.

Over the next fortnight, we all practiced our lines, and choreography as a group. Every word, gesture, thought and component had to be perfect. Every spell component had been created from the highest quality raw materials and enchanted for specific purposes, each set into precise locations. Once everyone agreed we were ready, we put Kitten under a sleep spell to ensure eight hours of complete rest, while the rest of us prepared the altar. Then we waited.

We agreed to begin at full dark. (No real reason, other than casting our rebirth spell under starlight seemed right.)

We began, and from the first moment of casting, I felt the Majick pulling power through the ley lines. Were there had been a dripping faucet before, was now a flash flood! Power poured into Megan, Jessie, and myself, only to be pumped three times as hard into Toni!

Eventually, as the power moved through me, I felt it begin to unmake me. I should have been scared, but I wasn't. As the process continued, I seemed to move away from my body. I continued to cast while watching my body become transparent, then vanish altogether.

My job was done. I had cast my part of the spell, and I knew I had cast it correctly. I was pure Spirit at that point. No physical sensation at all, only intellect, and emotion remained. I looked around expecting to see the others as specters or not at all. What I saw were my three women, perfectly solid.

I could now see the power from the ley lines still being drawn through the altar, through Jessie and Megan, and into Kitten. It was absolutely beautiful! It was also the most terrifying thing I could have imagined. The spell wasn't supposed to work that way!

As I realized the spell had been altered I began to feel. What I felt was pain. Existence was pain, nothing more. I could no longer conceive of anything beyond the pain. I had no reference of time, or anything else. Only pain.

An eternity later, I became conscious but still floated in my thoughts.

It took a few minutes, or maybe an hour, to understand that if I could think, I must not have ceased to exist. As soon as I recognized that I still existed, I realized I was no longer Hîr Fêa! I was incomplete.